Desolate (Klaus Mikaelson)

By WhatYoLookinAt

What happens when Klaus Mikaelson meets the feisty twin sister of Tyler Lockwood? After all of the physical a... More

Cast
Evie
Masquerade
Stolen
Eliijah
Slater
Warlocks
Werewolf
Bonds
Jules
Damon
Dinner Parties.
Deals
Caroline and hippies
Witchy house
Klaus
The last Day
Stefan
Ray
Hybrid failures
Chicago
Chicago part 2
All Lies Come To An End
Distancing
Teen Spirit
Chill
Evienapped
Mikael
On a leash
Hybrid bite
Brief Meeting
Esther
The Mikaelson Ball
Sort This Drama
Unlinking
20s
Esther ender
Saved
Off The Bridge
Back To Body
Weddings
Body Guards
The Hunter
The grill
Not sober
Miss Mystic Falls
Dead
Get ready to leave
Part two
Pregnancy
Wolfiness
Plans
Baby
Microwaved
Twin bonding
Marcel's army
Utter Betrayal
Punishment
Cemetery
The Factions
An unblinking death
A new Hope
Mystic Falls
Savannah
New Orleans... Again
Davina's Cabin
Seeing red
I really couldn't think of a name for this chapter so this is the name
Brotherhood
Family Down Time
Locked by your hands
Petrova
Another Mikaelson?
Too many Mikaelsons
Because
Welcome to the end
Epilogue

Dance Back From The Grave

15.6K 319 348
By WhatYoLookinAt

" Hey, Marcel, maybe you know what's going on. Klaus ordered us to meet here, and now he's a no-show." Diego sighs, almost as annoyed as I am... If Klaus thinks he's killing innocents because of my awsomeness, he's got another thing coming.

"What do you want from me? It's a new regime. Get used to it." Marcel sighs. I'm sure Klaus will appreciate my teeth sticking in to his neck, come the next full moon, or maybe he wants my fist to give his face a kiss.

"Dearest brethren, your attention, please. No doubt, you're all surprised to see Thierry Vanchure, who's supposed to be rotting in the Garden for the crime of killing one of our own, and I personally decided to issue him with a pardon. I hope you'll all welcome home Thierry." Klaus says, raising his voice to get everyone's attention.

" Welcome home, man." Diego says, pulling him into a hug as I fold my arms across my chest.

"You're in a good mood. You should visit Mystic Falls more often." Marcel says, swinging his arm over my shoulder. I guess we both kind of bonded over the idea of keeping Davina alive.

"Well, as much as I might like to, I have pressing responsibilities here. "He turns to address the crowd of vampires as I scoff. Pressing responsibilities? Responsibilities my ass, all he does is kill people... You don't see his stomach resembling Jupiter more everyday." Now, as you all know, the witch Davina is no longer with us. Without Davina, we can no longer monitor the activity of our witch neighbours. However, since their Harvest failed, their magic will soon be gone forever. Until then, I say we keep them on their toes. Diego, I wonder if you might lead a rousting in the cauldron."

"Go, Diego, Go!" They all give me a weird look as I shrug... You have not lived unless you have watched Dora and Diego... They are life.

" Marcel, I'd hoped you would join Diego." Klaus says, staring at Marcel's arm weirdly, well- before he went to Mystic Falls we hated each other.

"Nah. I'm gonna take a personal day." Klaus's expression grows annoyed, "You comin' Eve." I nod, knowing that it will annoy Klaus.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Ugh, is this what's it's come to? I bear the full weight of our kingdom while you pout like a child and my own wife gives me the cold shoulder." Klaus says, hoping for me to respond, however, I have a degree and a Master's qualification in the arts of the silent treatment... When you have siblings, it either gets violent, or it gets silent.

"You wanted to be king. Besides, you look like you got it covered." Marcel says. I stare at him, for some odd reason, I feel the urge to stroke his moustache.

" If the men see you shirk your duties, they're likely to do the same." Klaus says, stubbornly

."I told you, I am not in the mood for vampire hijinks." Marcel shrugs.

"And I told you, Niklaus, that I am not in the mood for, well, you."

"No. You'd rather sit wallowing in sorrow for your lost little friend. And you'd rather act like your brother than talk to me."

"Don't push me right now." Marcel says, pointing his finger at Klaus as my eyes widen.

"Is that your way of suggesting I have a dick?"

" I am sorry Davina is gone, okay? I'm sorry. But this mournful attitude is unworthy of you, and it's boring to me." Klaus says, ignoring me.

"I don't think I would be pregnant if I had a dick, science doesn't work that way." Marcel smirks at me, despite his mood as Klaus shakes his head.

"Hey, guys, we got a problem.," Diego says rushing into the room.

___________________________________________________________________________

Thunder rumbles as we follow Diego, stopping when we see two vampires, desiccated with symbols on their foreheads.

"Dope tattoo,"I mutter as Diego gives me an unimpressed look.

" We came to mess with the witches, just like you said. And these two, they went missing. Found them like this, not even staked. Just dead." Diego says, turning to look at the other men, deeming my commentary irrelevant.

"Maybe, they saw someone really ugly, and just died of shock."

"That's two more of my guys gone. Nice job, Captain."Marcel says to Klaus, angrily.

"Maybe they saw that wolf with the lip piercing, dam that kid's ugly."

Marcel looks over at the dead guys once more, before turning away.

"Where are you going? Someone has to account for this!" Klaus yells back, not in the best of moods.

"You want revenge, get it yourself. That mark is tied to some bad mojo. "He turns to the rest of the vampires, giving me an apologetic look since he knows Klaus won't let me out of his sight today" Any of y'all got any brains, you'll head back to the compound and stay the hell out of this."

"We're gonna find whoever did this, and I will show them what suffering is."

"Oooooh, are you going to make them watch a Leonardo DiCaprio death scene?" He sighs, taking my hand in his.

I sigh as he doesn't respond, walking me out of the warehouse thing.

"You know,"He begins ,"If you had asked me 1000, or even 2 years ago, what type of person I would end up with," He pauses, making sure that I am paying attention. "I probably would have said some sort of ripper, I did not for one moment picture myself with a sarcastic, stubborn, infant minded woman." I shrug, not in the slightest bit offended.... Well- it's all true.

"You know," I begin, matching his statement," If you's asked me 2 years ago what kind of person I would end up with," I pause for dramatic effect," I would have definitely said a hippy," he scoffs, clearly thinking that I am joking.

"Really?" He asks, sounding unimpressed by my 'joke'.

"You don't believe me?"I ask, raising my eyebrows. I sigh, whipping out my phone.

"Little E." A voice says through the phone,full of excitement.

"Damon," I smirk as Klaus rolls his eyes, "Describe my dream man."

He laughs, sounding thoroughly amused,

"The male version of Yoko Ono." He says, probably grinning over the other side of the phone.

"Sum him up in one word." Klaus says, annoyed.

He replies almost immediately," A hippy."

____________________________________________________________________

"Someone will die for this." Klaus yells, pulling at his hair in pure frustration.

" Remarkably, I don't disagree. However, I would like to know where they learned such dark magic."

"I know from where." I mutter mysteriously," But he must not be named." Both originals raise their eyes, suckers, they think I actually know. "I can't say his name, it's tabooed." Klaus rolls his eyes at meas he turns back to Elijah.

"I had hoped never to see that symbol again. I recall it is the signature of a fool who once stood against us." Klaus says, one in one of those 'I really can't be bothered with this' voices.

" Clearly, some upstart witch is salvaging old tricks." Elijah says as I grow confused.

" I'll do for him as I did the other. "He turns to Diego"Diego, when night falls, I want you to gather every vampire in the Quarter. Get me the head of whoever did this and put it on a stick."

"Yeah. That's gonna be a problem. Everyone is freaked out, man. We haven't had witches killing vampires in a long time. Marcel made sure of that." Diego says.

"This is freaking hilarious," I mutter, Klaus raises his eyebrows in annoyance.

"Marcel has run off like a scared child. You lot are left with me. Now, who of you will fight to defend our home?" He looks around to see that no one comes forward" Not a single one of you will stand with me, so afraid are you of this new threat? You should know better. No one lets Evie out of the compound. I'll handle this myself. " And with that, he storms off.

_________________________________________________________

I sit in Davina's old room, staring at her sketches with Hayley positioned next to me.

"There you are." Elijah says, coming into the room.

"Davina's drawings?" Elijah asks, gesturing towards the sketches.

"Yeah. Morbid, I know. I was just thinking... we never figured out why she drew those pictures of Celeste. Anyway, I'm just killing time," Hayley says, sighing.

"Where as I am being sentimental." I add on the end... For some reason, I feel as if I ow Davina something.

" Whoever did this, we will deal with them. It won't be long." Elijah says, more to Hayley than me, though I don't understand why, D and Hayley weren't even friends.

"I'm not worried. Just think it's kind of funny that it took some big, supernatural threat for you to even come into the same room as me." Hayley sighs... Oh, I get it now, Hayley forgot to wear her gas mask and now she's getting it o with Elijah.I think linking is what the cool kids say.

" I do apologise if you feel neglected. I have been occupied. My siblings are in some quarrel. Niklaus is mad at sweet Evie,Niklaus remains agitated. You'll recall that even our slightest interactions seem to infuriate him." I nod my head in agreement.

"So Klaus is a dick, and you want to be a good big brother. So we can't hang out. That sum it up? I get it, Elijah. It just seems like a really crappy deal." Hayley says, and with a sigh, she leaves the room.

" Rebekah is not answering her calls." Elijah sighs, sitting down next to me with a sigh.

"You worried about whoever killed those daywalkers still being out there?" Hayley says from the door way.

"Frankly, I'm worried that she had something to do with this. She's very displeased with Niklaus, perhaps even conspiring with others." Elijah says, putting his arm around my shoulder naturally. I smirk, noticing Hayley's annoyed face.

Elijah leaves the room, Hayley, of course, like a lost puppy follows, leaving me to stare at the drawings.

"I know where she is." Elijah says, coming back into the room.

"I'll come to."I say.

_____________________________________________________________________

I follow Elijah, glad that he let me leave the compound. Klaus told his minions not to let me leave the compound but non of them had the balls to say no to Elijah... So hear I am, in a run down warehouse. You know, if I was going to magically juju someone to death I would be a bit more creative, a warehouse seems a little cliche, you know?

" Rebekah!" Elijah exclaims, stopping when he can't pass the circle of salt.

"Some kind of boundary spell. Someone is channeling her. Typically, it's a lethal process, but because she's an Original, she can't die. Instead, she's an endless source of power."Elijah says, running his hands through his hair in frustration. Elijah has nice hair, I want to touch it.

"What are we going to do?"I ask, staring at his hair.

" You have to get her out of there." He informs as my eyes widen.

"Me?" I ask in disbelief,"I can't even tie my own shoelaces with out getting knotted, how the freak am I going to do this,"

________________________________________________________________________

"You're not listening. We cannot enter the circle. There's some kind of confinement spell... If I can't remove her, we can't break the link." Elijah snaps over the phone.

"It's a convoluted spell. It's like a witch's recipe. You can spoil the balance by adding a more potent ingredient. A mystical binding agent. I don't know, volcanic ash, rock salt... anything up to and including eye of newt." Sophie says, her voice on speaker.

"Mountain ash." I say, quietly.

"What about the blood of a witch?" Elijah asks, sounding hopeful.

"Do you have the blood of a witch?" Sophie asks expectantly.

"I need a favour" Elijah's says, turning to me.

"And I need a Ferrari, but that's not the point, is it?"

Slowly, I hand my wrist to Elijah, as gently as he can, he bights into my wrist, holding the blood up to the salted line. As my blood splatters onto the salt, it starts to fizz, evaporating away.

"Well Dam."I mutter quietly as Elijah rushes over to Elijah, quickly my wrist heals.

__________________________________________________________________

"Not long ago, you all united against me. You failed. Since then, in my benevolence, I have wiped the slate clean."Klaus says, turning to look at every individual face in the compound." Yet, it seems clear you think that I am the one who needs to earn your respect, your loyalty. You're mistaken. It is you who must prove yourselves to me. Our community is under attack. I require soldiers. I need warriors, not cowards. Each of you has a decision to make. You either fight alongside me or you leave now." Klaus says... He is not going to like the result.

"We don't owe you anything. If staying in the Quarter means living under your rule, I'd just as soon get the hell out."Thierry says, pouring salt onto an open wound.

Klaus watches a group of vampires walk out, his face void of emotions. Diego gives Thierry a pained look, but stays all the same.

"I got to admit, I thought you'd lose a lot more guys than that."Marcel says, standing next to me, his eyebrows raised.

Klaus smirks, then turning his gaze to me, his eyebrows furrow. "Evie." He gestures me to follow him, and, obediently I do.

I follow him into an alley, near by the busy streets, bustling with people and I turn to him in confusion.

"Why are we here?" I ask, growing annoyed when he doesn't answer.

"Why did you leave the compound?" He asks, staring at me intensely and slightly frustrated.

"I wanted to help find Rebekah." I state, shrugging my shoulders, his stare does not change.

"Did no one stop you from leaving?" He asks as I shrug again.

"I was with Elijah."He nods, exasperatedly.

"I told you to stay there for your protection." He says, leaving me shocked when he speeds off, before returning with a stunned man in his hold.

"What are you doing?" I ask Klaus whilst staring at the man.

"If anyone else had one against my wishes." He starts, staring at me," I would have killed them... But because I love you, and can not bear to hurt you." He sighs at the thought," I have to carry out different punishments," He holds the man more tightly, suddenly snapping his neck and letting him fall to the ground.

"Oh my G-" I start before Klaus interrupts me.

"In future, you do as I say." I drop to the floor, pointlessly tru=ying to help the man as tears flood out of my eyes.

"Come along, Evie." He says, as I glare at him, shaking my head. He raises his eyebrows, then grabbing me by my waist, carries me back to the compound.

_________________________________________________________________

I wonder if fish have their own version of Government...

S.E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 9.6K 41
Allison Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler Lockwood, returns to Mystic Falls after spending four years in California. She finds her future involving...
147K 3.1K 17
Tyler Lockwood isn't an only child. His twin sister Mckenzie Lockwood has shared every memory with him since childhood. Would Mckenzie's love life ch...
42.4K 2.3K 61
Can Claudia ever love her mother's killer? What if he's her mate? Claudia meets the gorgeous Klaus Mikaelson her best friend's new brother-in-law. S...
62.5K 1K 17
Christy Lockwood was a normal 21 year old, at least that's was everyone thought. She was actually a werewolf, she broke the curse when she was 16...