(EDITING) Baby under lock and...

By OnionsWithLegs

Status: Complete (UNDER EDITING) Imagine this. You're a 15 year old fangirl, who's currently at school, you'... More

(Before the story begins)
Pink sunshine
Arrangements
The posters!!
Dates
A drive with your love
J-hope's Moustache's
Jungkook's purpose?
SLEEPING OVER WITH BANGTAN?
Namjoon... why?
Sleepy morning
Jin's Date
Starting to Sense jelousy
New decisions
Your answer is?...
Nightly thoughts
Steady travels
Tsunami of fangirls...
Go Go Go... and practice!
A deadly date with Namjoon?
J-Hopes Ducku
Warm lips
Pizza and forgiveness
Double chins and jalapenos
Finding out?
Fires shot [Part one]
Fires shot [Part two]
Bed head and mini dresses
Bad signings
Time with Taehyung
Marking your love
Truth or dare?
A date with Jungkook
Rose petals and fireworks
Jungkooks desire
New surroundings
Changing...
Nutricious relationships
High tensions...
Cascading steam
An afternoon with V and Jhope
Warm night
BIGHIT exclusive
A night with Jungkook
New day
The new kid [Part 1]
The new kid [Part 2]
Endless friction
Pondering Thoughts
Story comeback preview
Stained nickname
Time alone
Guardian Angel
Quiet nights
Darkness
Darkness PT 2
The truth
True colours
An ending so sweet
(About the ending)
Q&A 1
Q&A 2
Q&A 3
ANNOUNCEMENT

Suga's date

2.5K 106 90
By OnionsWithLegs

You're slightly worried, as it took a lot of thought to know what you were going to do with Jin, now you have to decide what you're doing with Suga, and the rest of Bangtan.

Minus Jungkook. And possibly Namjoon.

You wonder how Jungkook must feel to know that you're spending more time with the other members, despite yourself being his possible 'wife to be'.

You decide to continue wearing what you are currently wearing. You expected lil Yoongi to wear something light, but he ends up wearing a black shirt, with a black leather bomber jacket and black leather trousers. He is also wearing a pair of Gucci glasses.

These boys and their Gucci...

But he had his cute blue hair, so he more or less just looked like a butterfly going through an emo phase...
(Not trying to be offensive to emo's)

You suggest taking a type of public transport, but be mindful that there may be Army's.... but at the same time, it's approaching the end of the summer break, so there should be no reason to why anyone should be out...

Plus who goes out on a gruelling Monday? It's the first day of the week!

You decide to travel by train, but Suga suggests travelling in the first class carriage, to avoid anyone bugging you both.

But you suggest that it would be great to experience 'commoners travel'. You realise how much you sound like Tamaki Suoh from Ouran high school host club...

You end up both sitting on a train that heads toward the next town, but you're still unsure about what you want to do... you sit in a 'table-seat' Which has two seats that face each other, and in the middle is a table.

You both slide in, you feel lucky, as there are only sleepy, downtrodden workers who are riding the train. Who are either half asleep, falling asleep, or asleep...

"Any ideas on where you want to go?" He yawns.

You can tell he's quite tired, despite him sleeping for most of the time. You wonder if he was a rock in his previous life.

"There's a nature park by the town! Want to go there?" You ask, you wonder if Suga has quite a gentle personality, despite what his clothes are telling you.

"Are there flowers?" He asks.

Suga's into flowers? You ask yourself.

"Um... yes I guess..." you answer.

A wide smile appears on his face.

He's definitely a flower person. You have to figure out a way to get through the town, without being seen, as you know that there may be Army's lurking around.

"We should go through the back way." You mention, "I know a way into the park without being seen."

"Ok." Suga laughs.

He may also be a person who would just enjoy reading a book in a quiet library, while drinking a warm cup of coffee, watching the crystallised frost collide with the icy window during the winter months. You feel like he'd easily fit a tumblr aesthetic. The good kind, not the weird kind...

You couldn't imagine Suga having weird kinks or being a possible furry. You hope.

Suddenly, the train stops, to pick up another flow of passengers, which are only a few girls who are out shopping. You then notice your best friend.

The one who's as crazy about BTS as you are.

You suddenly have a sense of panic.

Yoongi looks like he's peacefully drifting off, but you nudge him.

"Hey... Suga." You whisper, poking him.

He niggles, which you find really adorable.

"Yeh?" He asks, half asleep.

"Maybe we should hop off at this stop." You're aware that the train has at least another 20 seconds before it departs from the platform.

"Hm... but we're not there yet." He murmurs.

"But-" suddenly, your friend notices you. "Quickly put your jacket over your nose, and make it cover as much of your body as possible too."

He quickly does so, just in time before your friend heads over.

The train is about to leave, but you notice it is slightly delayed as the driver is on the platform.

"Hey! [Y/N] had a good summer?" She asks.

"Yeh... I haven't really done much though." You laugh, trying not to come across as suspicious.

"School next week. Can't wait." She murmured, sarcasm in her tone. " who's your friend?"

She points at Suga, who is mostly covered. He is also wearing his glasses, so you can barely tell it's him.

"Oh, he's my friend... um..." you try to think of a name. "Rikkie."

Suga gently nudged you under the table. He doesn't like the cover name...

"We're going to the town, on a friend date." You laugh.

"Well have fun! It's great to see you!" [YF/N] smiles.

The doors close, and the train restarts. There is a sudden jolt, and we all fall forward. Yoongi knocks back, the coat falling from his face, he tries to grab it, but most of his face is on show.

[YF/N] is standing upright, and glares at Yoongi.

"[Y/N] your friend kinda looks like someone." She says, a suspicious tone in her voice. "He kinda looks like Yoongi, to be honest."

"Well, Yeh... um... He is Korean! That's why! You know hot Koreans! They look pretty similar, I mean it took us ages to tell BTS, EXO and SEVENTEEN apart! Ha ha ha" You laugh, realising you've probably just offended Yoongi in every way.

She seemed to snap out of her suspicion.

"Well, have fun." She smiles. "Don't get too close! He's a cute!"

[YF/N] walks off back to her friends, and you sigh.

"That was close." You sigh.

You hear the tannoy.

*You have now reached [*Insert another town name*] please make sure you have paid for your ticket, or pay at the closest pay station. Thank you*

The train stops, and you jump out of the train.

It's only a ten minute walk to the park around the back way, and Suga's face lights up as soon as he sees the large variety of flowers, consisting of lilies, roses and other various flowers.

You wonder through the park, to find a deck, which leads out to the perfect view of a falling water fall, each water fragments braking off each rock like fragile glass, turning into microscopic pieces within your sight. The birds chatting in the trees above your head, and the staccato of water droplets set the perfect scene. Overgrown plants, having an exotic appearance, reminding you of the deep depths of the Amazonian rainforest, gently brush your skin, like the soft touch of a flowing feather.

You take a photo to send to Jungkook, as you believe the sights are just so beautiful.

——————
Me:
Hey, we're at the park! This is what we can see. It's pretty isn't it?

——————

Your resting your elbows against the black wooden fencing that runs around the deck. Jungkook replies three minutes later, as your phone vibrates in your pocket.

——————
Jungkook :
It reminds me of you. We should go there before I leave xx
——————

You smile. The thought whether you want to live with Jungkook still swerves around in your mind.

——————
Me:
Yeh, we should ☺
——————

"It's really pretty isn't it." Suga smiles, "Come on, let's see what else we can find!"

You spend until in the park closed, which was a further two hours, playing hide and seek with Yoongi. You hid amongst the trees, and Yoongi found you multiple times, as you're stupid enough to hide in the same spot.

Suga ups his game, and climbs a tree, in which one of the groundskeepers of the garden, tell him to get down, which you couldn't help laugh at. There were canopies which you sat and chat, as well as taking more photos to send to Jungkook.

——————
Me:
Look at these fish things sticking out of the ground!!

——————

Suga decides to stand on top of the large fish, and call himself 'THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!"

The park closes at 5:00pm, and you decide to eat at a desert shop. You both share a sharing platter, consisting of profiter rolls, chocolate fondu strawberries, and other sweet treats. Yoongi decides not to eat too many, as he has a strict dental diet.

You eat most of it anyway because you don't care...

Although you've only spent a couple of hours in town, and it's only 6:20, you decide to travel home with Suga. He sees the tiredness in your eyes.

You arrive back home at 7. The day has gone really quickly for you. You've been on two dates, and you're technically about to experience another with Jungkook, you're just excited to settle down.

"Thank you for today Suga, it's been fun to hang out with you." You smile.

He blushes slightly, and rubs the back of his neck.

"No worries." He laughs.

You both approach the front door, and open it. To find yelling.

"HOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU HAVE DONE THIS!"

It's Peter.

"I TOLD YOU! I'm sorry. I'M SORRY!"

You also hear Namjoon.

This is all you needed.

Peter notices you.

"Oh! [Y/N] Since you're here!" Peter yells. You can see the anger in his face.

He must have found out.

Jungkook runs down the stairs.

"What is going on?!" He shouts.

"You told him didn't you!" Namjoon yells, approaching Jungkook and grabbing him by the collar, bringing him down from the second step. "I thought we were going to let this blow over!?"

"I didn't tell him you idiot!" Jungkook replies, pushing Namjoon away.

"Well... since all of this is my decision, [Y/N] you are NOT going to South Korea, and you are NOT marrying Jungkook." He yells. "For my sisters safety, I don't want her around a bunch of perverts!"

Jungkook becomes angry, and approaches Peter.

"I'm not the pervert here. I'm not the one that tried to have sex with your sister, I'm the one who ran into that bedroom and pulled him off." Jungkook hisses. "We have the pleasure of being forced to work with him, knowing what sort of person he is now."

J-hope entered the room.

"Guys what's going on?" He asks.

Your brother points at Namjoon.

"HE. TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH. MY. SISTER." He yells.

"What... [Y/N]?" J-hope asks in confusion. "Namjoon you tried to have sex with [Y/N]?"

The room returns to silence, which is broken by Namjoon murmuring.

"Yes."

"Well that clears it then." Peter growls. "[Y/N] you're staying here. And you're not marrying him..."

He points at Jungkook.

...

Hey guysssss!!!! Wrote an extra long part! Almost 2000 words! Let's see what happens in the next part. Have a good night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Remember By jun

Fanfiction

2K 424 32
They met under similar circumstances which brought them closer together as time progressed. However, not everything lasts forever. There will be NSFW...
533K 24.7K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
1.4K 205 19
This book is all over the place but read of you want You were going to a concert of the Amazing Korean boy band BTS,suddenly you friend cancelled and...
180K 5.3K 20
Y/n, also knows as the 'ridiculously stunning foreigner' who moved to Daegu with her younger brother and her parents because of their parents work th...