Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 11

1.1K 17 3
By limelightAvery__

Jakes POV :

" don't make any sudden moves and don't scream " I said while walking up behind lily. I noticed she froze in her tracks.

Lily's POV:

Jake ....... I turned around and saw Jake and his stupid little friends trying to approach me. I started backing up.

" don't take another step closer or I will scream as loud as I can " I demanded stepping back each time they stepped forward. I turned around and made a run for it once again. They were hot on my heels. I ran and ran and ran and heard someone say behind me.

" don't think you can get away this time lily "

I knew for sure that was Jake. I was starting to get out of breathe which caused me to slow my speed and then as you all can tell once again I was kidnapped by Jake Paul. He put  his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream, I started squirming and trying to get out of his tight grasp he had around me.

" shut up and stop moving " Jake said in a mean and angry way. He carried me over his shoulder and threw me in his truck the rest of the boys got in another car behind us expect for one. I seen Anthony came with us.

" what do you want from me you psycho bitch " I spat saying the b word pretty loud.

" watch your mouth or you'll get it " Jake said looking at me through the rear view mirror.

" what are you going to do ! You can't touch me I'll have you arrested for physical abuse you stupid asshole " I screamed as tears ran down my face.

" another word and you'll get it " he said calmly

" LET ME GOOOOOO !!!!! " I screamed as loud as I can.

Jakes POV:

" LET ME GOOOOO !!!! " lily screamed popping my ear drum damn this girl can scream.

" Anthony you already know what to do " I said looking behind me.

Lily's POV:

" I'm sorry lil " Anthony said before putting a dirty old alcohol smell like rag over my mouth. I squirmed and tried my hardest not to let this happen to me again. I couldn't hold back anymore I had to breathe and before I knew it I was out cold.

Anthony's POV:

I can't believe I had to do this to her not the first time but the second time. If I'm going to be honest Jake is a dick to her. I actually think she's a great girl. I think I'm starting to have feelings for her and I have this urge to not let her get hurt but then again I have no choice but to follow Jakes rules. I'm just at a complicated spot right now I don't know what's going to happen I guess we just have to wait to see for ourselves.

Jakes POV:

We parked in front of the team 10 house and I hopped in the back to carry Lily's body inside she was still out from the drugs so she won't be waking up anytime soon.

I put her in the exact same place she was in the first time we caught her. I told her not to escape because things will be bad for her. At this point I just wanted to hurt her for not even listening to me. I don't even feel bad for her anymore because she deserves what's going to come for her. I was going to go easy on her and give her a room and buy her clothes but she never gave me a chance to open up. But it's fine if she doesn't want to give me a chance to open up then I guess she's going to have to live with the evil side of me till she starts to earn it.

I said thanks to the guys for helping me and set her in a chair in the basement room. I tied her legs and put handcuffs on her arms. Just wait till she wakes up she's going to regret not listening to me.

2 hours later ~

Lily's POV:

I felt my eyelids opening up and realized what was going on. I was handcuffed to an uncomfortable chair and my legs were also tied so I had no room to walk or use my hands. He didn't tie me up last time. I think I really did mess up by escaping I just hope he doesn't hold onto that anger and hurt me even worse than he had already did.

I had nothing to do. I couldn't use my legs I couldn't use my hands I had nothing to entertain me I just had to wait till someone got down here. I didn't even want to make any noise because I knew what was going to happen if Jake came in and I was awake. He was going to make my life a living hell.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs about 10 minutes later and I immediately closed my eyes to act as if I was still unconscious so he doesn't hurt me. The door squeaked open, my heart beating out of my chest.

There was pure silence for a minute and I knew someone was just staring at me but I couldn't tell who it was. Most likely it was Jake. The door closed and I heard the footsteps going back up. I slowly opened my eyes and once again I was alone. Fewww that was close.

Anthony's POV:

I seen that no one was home at this point besides chance and I so I decided to go check up on lily. I made my way downstairs to the basement and slowly opened the door. I seen that she was still unconscious and I just stood there for a minute admiring her beautiful pale face her plump lips that look so soft. I like this girl I just know that there's never a chance of us ending up together if Jake finds out he will kill me. I sighed, looked at her one more time before walking back up the stairs.

About an hour passed by and Jake and the rest of the squad got home.

" hey man did you check up on lily " Jake said.

" nah I didn't I thought maybe you'd want to see her so I didn't go down there " I said looking down at my laptop trying to not get caught in a lie.

" alright thanks man I'll go right now, she should be awake by now right ? " Jake asked looking at the boys and I .

" yea I'm pretty sure " kade said and he headed down to the basement.

Jakes POV:

I made my way down the basement and creeped the door open. She still had her head down unconscious, hmmm that's weird according to those drugs she should have been awake by now. I started to think if she was playing tricks on me.

" Lily wake up " I said and there was no answer

" Lilyyyyy wake uppppp ! " I said raising my voice a little louder than the first time but still again no answer. Hmmm something seems fishy here.

Lily's POV:

I heard Jake come and call my name two times I decided to play the unconscious game and hoped that he didn't notice I was faking it. He called my name I didn't answer. I heard the door open and close and heard steps going up so now I know for sure that he's gone. I opened my eyes and froze when I saw Jake standing right in front of me.

" ahhh you're playing games aren't you " Jake said lifting my chin up so that I was face to face with him.

" n-no I just w-woke up " I stuttered.

" bullshit ! I'm not stupid okay lily don't ever try to play me like that because you will get caught and it will be worse for you do you understand  " Jake said looking angrily in my eyes. I didn't make a sound because I was too frightened to.

" I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND " Jake screams grabbing me by my hair and pulling it.

" ow please stop " i said silently crying.

" shut up you don't tell me what to do " he raised his hand. I felt a burning sensation on my right cheek. I screamed in pain as tears were falling from my eyes.

My cheek was aching my head was hurting, my handcuffs were so tight that I've started bleeding on my wrists I've never experienced this in my life why do I have to suffer.

" you are mine. You go off of my rules. You never disobey me or you'll get punished and I think you already know to never escape again because well... you've seen what happens when you do that " he said angrily.

" o-okay " I said quietly meaning I understood.

" and one more thing " Jake said bending down so now he's my height looking straight into my eyes.

" tomorrow the girls are coming home. You don't mention one thing about us kidnapping you. You are my girlfriend and we met at a party that's what you are going to make them think got it ? " Jake said.

" yea I got it " I said looking down not wanting to make any eye contact. My cheek was burning so bad and I couldn't handle the pain. That's it I was officially the most frightened girl in the world.

Jakes POV:

It seems that she has understood because she said she did and just looked down. I usually won't go this hard on her but I already said that I gave her a chance in the beginning to be nice and she wanted to play the hard way so I'm going to play the hard way and show her how bad she has messed up.

I walked back upstairs and noticed all the guys sitting there just staring at me.

" what " I said in a attitude way as they all just stared at me not moving their attention off me.

" why was she screaming " Anthony said and I could tell he tensed up.

" cause she got her punishment do you have a problem with that " I said raising one eyebrow at him.

" no man just asking " Anthony said putting his head down and leaving the room. Hmm what's been going on with him I don't even know.

Anthony's POV:

That asshole was hurting her. I can't believe how hard this was on me I've never felt this way before I really want to do everything to help her but then I know that if I do I'll never see her again. Jake will purposely hide her from me if he finds out I helped her or like her. I just didn't know what else to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 1.1K 50
I'm kidnapped and then I'm thinking that I'm actually , like literally falling in love with one of my kidnappers and I can't stop it. I'm trying so h...
55.8K 912 35
Logan and Jake Paul's little sister Katelyn, wants to move to LA with her brothers to see how it is like, since she's lived in Ohio her whole life. L...
337K 4.7K 50
Chloe Paul is the little sister of Logan and Jake Paul. Chloe has a sassy personality and isn't afraid to show it. One day, Logan introduces her to...
18.9K 265 22
DISCONTINUED till further notice Camila Paul! The youngest out of the Paul family, she recently moved to LA to live with her brother Logan but he was...