PATCHES 3

By ObsessedwithTivi

The story continues to book 3. Follow the lives of Patches/Patch, Kirstie, Tim, Jenika, Adam/Henry/Chloe, Kev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N

Chapter 2

535 34 11
By ObsessedwithTivi

"Owwww. K.. Kit." Patches whispers loudly. "Owww, hut."

"Hmmm?" Kirstie answers as she pulls the covers over her shoulder. The wedding, a little partying and a lot of lovemaking, she was exhausted and wanted to get some sleep before their flight to Texas.

"Mmm Hut, Kit." Patches says once more before shaking her shoulder. "Oww Owww."

"What, Baby?" Kirstie answers as she tries to open her eyes.

She looks over her shoulder to see him holding up his left hand and pointing to Patch's wedding band.

"Oh, hush. That ring is not hurting your finger." Kirstie chuckles.

"H .. Hut. Owww." Patches says and nods.

"Yeah?" Kirstie answers as she hears a light tap on the bedroom door.

"Good morning." Jenika says as she peeks in. "I thought I heard voices."

"Patches doesn't know the meaning of sleeping in." Kirstie smiles as she tugs on his beard.

"Oww." Patches whines as he grabs his face.

"Adam doesn't either. He woke us up bright and early this morning wanting to leave." Jenika smiles. "Tim is downstairs starting breakfast."

"Je, hut." Patches says, holding his left hand up to Jenika.

"What happened, Sweetie?" Jenika says taking his hand thinking she was going to see a small cut or something.

"Oh, nothing is wrong with him. He's claiming the ring is hurting his finger." Kirstie says, shaking her head.

"He's just not used to wearing a ring. It would probably be a good idea, though, to take it off while he's here." Jenika says. "He could lose it if he manages to get it off."

"That's true." Kirstie says as she reaches for Patches's hand. "Give me your hand and I'll take it off."

Patches giggles as he scoots closer, holding out his hand.

"You're such a little dork." Kirstie smirks as she removes the ring from his finger.

"NAAAA!" Patches leans over shaking his head close to her face. "Mmm Do." (dork)

He giggles as he climbs off the bed and skips pass Jenika and out of the room.

"You can just keep the ring with you so you'll have it when your husband shows back up." Jenika says.

"Husband." Kirstie repeats the word as she smiles at the wedding ring in her hand.

"JENIKA MAE! KIRSTIN TAYLOR!" Tim's bass voice rings out from downstairs.

"Uh, Oh." Jenika laughs.

"WILL YALL COME GET THESE YAHOOS!!!???" Tim yells.

"Oh, no." Kirstie giggles as she slips on her house shoes.

The girls hurry out into the hallway where they meet Kevin coming out of his bedroom.

"What in the world is going on?" He yawns.

"Who knows." Jenika replies with a chuckle.

The closer they get to the kitchen they hear laughing, running and dogs barking.

"Don't sound good." Kevin chuckles.

As they enter the kitchen, the chaos is evident.

Adam, Patches and Emily were running around the table playing tag as Satchmo and Mack chased them, barking loudly. Tim was trying to stoop down to clean up a dozen eggs that he had dropped.

"FREEZE!!" Kevin yells as he holds up his hands.

The kids and canines all stop and look at Kevin innocently.

"There. Is. NO. Playing. In the kitchen." Kevin says sternly. "You have a fenced in back yard to play in. Now. Get to it!" 

The boys and Emily giggle as they run pass Kevin heading outside followed by two rowdy dogs.

"Baby, are you alright? What happened?" Jenika asks as she and Kirstie rush over to help Tim.

"I got the eggs out of the fridge and as I turned around, Emily ran by and I almost tripped over her. I dropped the eggs trying to keep from falling." Tim explains.

"We'll clean this up. It's too hard on you to get down." Kirstie says.

"It's too early in the morning for all this sh*t." Tim chuckles as he sits down at the table to calm his nerves.

"Have you had your coffee yet?" Jenika asks with a smile.

"No." Tim answers brushing back his hair.

"That's why." Jenika laughs.

"I'll get it." Kevin chuckles as he heads to the coffee maker.

"Thanks. My nerves are shot." Tim smiles.

"You nervous about going back home to Texas?" Jenika asks quietly as she sits down next to her husband.

"No. Is there a reason that I should be?" Tim asks honestly. "I'm excited about seeing my mom and Emily."

"You know that he'll be there." Jenika says softly, stirring her coffee.

"Jenika, Baby." Tim says in an almost whisper, shaking his head. "Let it go, please. There is absolutely nothing to be worried about."

"I trust you. I just don't trust Chance." Jenika says.

"He's moved on, Okay? Trust in me and my love for you." Tim smiles as he kisses her on the nose. "Now, help me get breakfast fixed. We have to be at the airport soon."

After breakfast, the "kids" were given baths and dressed. Jenika and Kirstie packs the odds and ends while the guys loads the suitcases into Tim's SUV.

"Well, I guess this is it." Tim says as he finishes strapping in Emily's car seat.

"Don't worry about anything here." Kevin says as he closes the back latch. "I'll hold down the fort."

"Uh, Mr. Foust? Are you forgetting something?" Jenika asks as she comes out of the beach house.

Tim turns around to see his wife carrying his glasses in one hand and his crutches in the other.

"Uh ... No." Tim answers, shifting his eyes away. Actually, he had.

"Good thing you got me." Jenika giggles as she kisses him on the cheek.

"I weady to go see Ganma Dena." Adam smiles as he runs toward the SUV.

"Mmmm GO!!!" Patches giggles as he runs out of the house with Dag in his arms.

"I can't wait to go fy high in da airpane." Emily giggles as she runs behind her Bubba.

"I hope I didn't forget anything." Kirstie says as she puts the last bag into the vehicle. "Bye, Kev." She gives him a tight hug.

"Call me when you get there." Kevin says, hugging the much smaller girl. "And yall have fun."

"ALL ABOARD!!" Tim yells, opening the doors of his SUV for the boys to scramble in. "And buckle up."

"You sure you don't need any nerve pills, Tim?" Kevin laughs.

"Probably." Tim laughs as he checks to make sure the boys and Emily are buckled in. "These kids are bouncing off the wall. But there's alcohol on the plane. I'll be alright after a few."

"Good luck. Yall have a safe trip." Kevin waves as he backs away from the vehicle.

"See ya in about a week." Tim says as he starts the SUV.

"Mmmm BYE KEB!!!" Patches yells as he waves with excitement.

Kevin walks back inside the beach house after the car was out of view. Satchmo and Mack following closely behind him.

Both dogs hop upon the couch and lays down, looking at Kevin with sad eyes.

"I know, guys." Kevin smiles. "I miss them already too."

********

VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 148 17
◇It takes a while to heal. It takes even longer when you don't want too◇ I do not own any characters except for my own and the changes in the storyli...
823 25 25
Liv and Cole's love story continues. Book 3 3 out of 11
1.2K 2 31
Nothing really changes, yet when you look back everything's different || third book, read the other two first
9.6K 257 14
This is the sequel to Fixing Four that I wrote. This is another after Allegiant fanfiction. After death, Tris haunts Tobias every day and watches ov...