between the sheets [h.s]

By -captainsbucky

Love is madness and lust is poison. More

Cast
Touch My Body
That's What I Like
Stay With Me
Talk
Needed Me
Woman

Sex

817 8 3
By -captainsbucky

     "If we're gonna do anything we might as well just fuck..."

February 6, 2017

It was just another shift at the restaurant today for Stella. Same old, same old. Though it's the same routine everyday, she loved her job and she treasures it dearly. She would not trade it for anything else in the world.

It's just 11 in the morning and there's not many customers around this time because they usually come around 12 noon or 1 pm. Rosalie, their waitress came to Stella to give her the order from her table. Stella gladly accepts it with a smile on her face. She reads Rosalie's handwriting on the small piece of paper and once she's done that, she knew exactly what ingredients to pull out and what to use to cook the meal the customers want.

Once she's done cooking the customers' meal, she rings the small bell and Rosalie comes straight to where Stella is to get the food and serve it to her customers. Rosalie heads out the kitchen and onto the customers' table. She sets the food down and smiles at them before asking them if they need more assistance. They shake their head no and Rosalie tells them to call for her if ever they'll need anything else. Rosalie then turns away from them to leave but not before spotting Stella's man with some other chick that looks like his side hoe. Oh, hell no. That better not be his side hoe. Rosalie thought. She rushes back into the kitchen and looks for Stella immediately to tell her what she just saw.

"Your boy toy's outside with some chick that isn't you. I think it might be his side hoe." Rosalie tells Stella once she's found her. Stella furrows her eyebrows in confusion at Rosalie. Rosalie then tells her to look outside and she does and then that's where Stella sees them. They're laughing and they look like such a cute couple. She has this wavy blonde hair and this beautiful smile and the way he's looking at her isn't really helping her situation at all. Stella shakes her head. She should not feel jealous because one, they're not even dating and two, she should not really care about what he does because they're just "fuck buddies". That's what they agreed to be. Although she should not feel these things, she still does and she does not like it one bit.

Stella decides to just shrug it off and goes back to her station. She just continues her work for the rest of the day. Her mood changed from happy to gloomy because of what she saw earlier today.

The day has gone by quickly and it was now time to close the restaurant. She was already packing her things, getting ready to leave when suddenly Rosalie enters the room (where all employees stay).

"Hey, miss sous-chef." Rosalie greets Stella. Stella looks up from her things and then smiles.

"Hey. Leaving too?" Stella asks then turns to fix her stuff again.

Rosalie nods. "Yes, actually. Want to leave together?" Stella agrees and the two leave the restaurant together.

Once outside, Stella speaks up first.

"Ro, I just want to thank you for telling me what you saw earlier." Stella says.

"It's no problem, anything for my home girl." Rosalie replies with a laugh.

The two girls walk down the street for a couple of minutes, sharing laughs and stories here and there before they had to part ways because Rosalie lives on the other side of the city.

Both girls' walking came to a halt. "Well, this is me." Rosalie turns to smile at Stella.

"Okay, keep safe, Ro." Stella says then bids Rosalie goodbye with a kiss on the cheek. Rosalie nods and says the same thing to Stella.

Stella walks a few more steps before bringing out her phone. 9:30, the clock says. It's still early so might as well, right? Stella thought before making her way to the other direction, away from the direction where she lives.

*

Stella knocks on Harry's front door. She waits patiently before he opens it. She takes in his appearance, admiring him. He was wearing a plain white v-neck shirt and some pair of gray joggers that are hanging dangerously low on his hips. His hair was a bit messy and he was holding a donut already half eaten with his right hand. He looked good, like really good.

Harry looks at Stella confused, waiting for her to tell him why she was there. She didn't text nor call him that she would want to fuck tonight and neither did he.

To say that Harry was shocked when Stella pushed him inside and shut the door behind them, slamming him against his own door was an understatement. Stella's never been this "dominating" before. This action makes Harry drop his donut.

Her lips are on his in a matter of seconds and he reacts quickly by kissing her back with an equal amount of force that she placed on the kiss. Her tongue quickly enters his mouth when he kissed back. Their tongues fought for dominance. Stella almost won but of course Harry wouldn't let her. Stella groaned and clutched his shirt in her fist, slamming him on the door once again. Harry moans, he finds this so hot but he doesn't like the way she's manhandling her. As hot as she is the dominant one, he's the only person that can be the dominant in this relationship.

Harry quickly turns their positions the other way around. Stella was now the one trapped between the door and his body. Stella didn't care though. She was mad and she is going to take it out on Harry by fucking him.

"Get on your knees, baby." Harry demands, breaking away from the kiss to tell her.

Stella shuts him up by pushing her lips back onto his. She speaks in between kisses saying, "Not tonight, baby."

Harry gets irritated by her noncompliance so he spanks her ass, hard which makes Stella gasp.

"When I tell you to get on your knees, you fucking get on your knees. You understand that, baby?" Harry says in a dark tone, somewhat mocking the way Stella said 'baby' earlier.

Stella smirks, shaking her head 'no'. Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"What do you mean no?" Harry asks. "You do as I say, you got that?" He speaks again and this time he pushes her down onto her knees. He pulls down his joggers and strokes himself before tapping his dick on her lips.

"Open that beautiful mouth of yours, Stella." Stella keeps her mouth shut and shakes her head no once again. Harry is now starting to get irritated with her attitude. He growls and repeats himself.

"Open that fucking mouth or I swear to god, Stella." Harry threatens Stella but of course he won't do anything she won't agree to do. He's not some rapist or some shit. He respects his women.

Stella rolls her eyes and finally opens her mouth. She's only doing this because she knows that Harry won't stop until he gets what he wants. Harry releases a breath of relief. Fucking finally. He thought.

He grabs a hold of her hair when she wraps his dick in her mouth. She starts to bob her head up and down, saliva dripping down her chin. What she couldn't take in her mouth, she stroked with her right hand.

"I know you can take me deeper, darling. Go on." Harry speaks huskily. His voice somewhat shakey due to the intense feeling Stella's mouth was giving him. Stella then tries to take him deeper. Harry yells a loud "fuck!" when his tip reaches the back of Stella's throat.

Stella continues to suck Harry's dick but Harry did not want to cum just yet so he pulls her up to her feet. Stella wipes her mouth and Harry lets her do so. When she was done, Harry drags her to his couch. He rids Stella of her clothing and grasps her ass in his hands, admiring them. He was about to turn her around to bend her over and take her from behind when she pushes him down on the couch and straddles his lap.

"You're not fucking me tonight, Harold. I will be the one fucking you." Stella whispers in Harry's ear. Her breath tickling his earlobe.

Harry shudders at Stella's sudden boldness but smirks at her.

"Oh, yeah?" Harry challenges. "Let's see how well you take my cock then."

Stella graps Harry in her hand, pumping him first before positioning herself above his dick. She then slowly slides him inside her. Harry sees that Stella was struggling to get accustomed to his size so he let her just stay on top of him for a while. Once Stella has adjusted to Harry's size, she starts moving up and down Harry's cock, slowly at first but gradually picks up her rhythm. She grips Harry's shoulder as she goes up and down his dick. Harry groans against Stella's shoulder, leaving a number of hickies along the way.

"Mhmm, fuck, baby. Ride me faster, yeah?" Harry breathlessly moans against Stella's shoulder. Stella does so by bouncing on him as fast as she can. She grabs on Harry's shoulder for support. Harry tips his head back at the pace Stella was holding. He shuts his eyes tight at the immense pleasure he's feeling.

Stella suddenly stopped bouncing on Harry's cock, leaving Harry confused.

"Baby, what—" Harry was interrupted by Stella when she placed her finger on his lips, silencing him. She gets up from Harry's lap, only to sit back down on him but this time her back is facing his front. She grasps him again in her hand, pumping him before slowly sliding him back inside her. Harry sighs at the contact of their bodies again. He holds her waist to support her as she rides him, fast and hard just like both of them liked it.

Harry wanted Stella to cum first so he slid his right hand that was placed on her waist down to her dripping core where he found her clit. He rubbed it fast in figures of eighths. This action had Stella moaning his name so loud.

"Fuck, Harry! God, I fucking hate you right now but don't fucking stop!" Stella yells. Harry was quite confused as to what she just said but nevertheless, he continued fucking her and rubbing her clit to get her there.

"I'm almost there! Holy shit, fuck!" Stella screams and then she finally releases. When she cums, Harry thrusts his hips up deeper into her that she was sure she felt him in her stomach.

She stopped riding him when she came but Harry continued thrusting up into her, biting her shoulder to silence his moans. After a few more thrusts, Harry cums too. Spurting his semen into her.

"Shit!" Harry curses with a laugh. "Where did that come from?" He continues. Harry carefully places Stella down on the couch so the both of them could catch their breaths. Harry closes his eyes to calm himself down.

Once both were calmed down and had finally regained their breathing, Stella stood up to pick up her clothes that were sprawled out on Harry's living room floor. Harry opens his eyes when he hears shuffling.

"You're leaving?" Harry wonders. He didn't mind that she was leaving. He just wanted to know why so soon. She usually stays a few hours after they've had sex before she chooses to leave.

Stella doesn't answer but instead puts her clothes back on. Now, Harry knows that something is up by the way she's ignoring him.

Harry stands up from where he was seated and comes over to Stella. He stands in front of her and she bends down to pick up his joggers.

"Put these on." Stella says, her tone flat and void of any emotion. Harry does as he's told and then he speaks up.

"What's wrong?" He asks, wondering what the hell she's been on about.

"Nothing's wrong." Stella replies to which Harry chuckles.

"Babe, c'mon. You can tell me, you know that, right?" Harry tells Stella, assuring her but Stella just shakes her head.

"C'mon, love. What is it? If we're going to make this work you have to talk to me." Harry pleads, desperate to find out what's been bothering her.

"Harry, you're really annoying me now. Why don't you just go back to that blonde girl you're with earlier today, huh?" Stella speaks, her tone full of bitterness.

Harry looks at her confused as to what she was talking about but then after a few seconds it all comes to him. She's jealous. He smiles.

"Stella," Harry pauses. "Are you jealous?" He continues with a small smirk.

Stella just looks at him before answering, "No." Her tone almost convincing him but her actions do not seem to be in synch with her tone of voice.

"Stella," Harry speaks this time. "That blonde girl you're talking about... She's my cousin."

"What?" Stella can't believe it. Is she really?

"She's getting married and we met up because she wanted to see if she can use my pub for her bachelorette party."

"Oh." Stella speaks, embarrassed about the whole thing. "Congratulations then."

Harry chuckles at her flustered state. "Thanks."

There was silence between them after that before Harry decided to speak up.

"So..." Harry speaks but trails off.

"Yeah."

"Are you still leaving?" Harry asks.

"Do you want me to?" Stella looks up at Harry.

Harry does not reply for a few seconds, instead he sits back down on the couch and rests his head on it. He closes his eyes and breathes. Stella just stares at him.

"All up to you, babe." He replies, his eyes still closed.

Stella does not know whether to leave or stay. She wanted to leave because she did not know whether or not she's welcomed to stay there for so long but at the same time she wanted to stay to be in Harry's arms. It's not that she's falling in love with him or anything. It's just that she sleeps so well whenever she's beside him. It's also a plus that he's very comfortable to cuddle with.

Without more protest in Stella's head, she decides to just go with her gut. She walks up to Harry and sits down beside him. She grabs his right arm and wraps it around her shoulders. Harry gladly pulls her closer, smiling to himself.

In a matter of seconds, there was silence between them. The only thing that can be heard was their breathing and Harry's heartbeat as Stella's head was rested on his chest. It was the best sleep the both of them ever had.

*

YES MORE STARRY MOMENTS !

VOTE & COMMENT FAM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 780 56
This book is about lil meech imagines,, I have been debating on making new books about my favorite man's and decided to share them with yall🫶🏽🫶🏽
1.5K 54 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.