Maybe it's us... (JcPenny)

By DatAuthor

I'm Jenn, I'm the new kid in school who doesn't want their heart broken, again. Hopefully this new school wil... More

Maybe it's us... (JcPenny)
Are you Ok?
Finn the Captain
UPDATESSS
Making The Collab
Which one?
UPDATTEEESS
Uh Oh.
Uh Oh pt.2
Updates c:
Counselling
Counseling pt.2
Hi Finn
The New Video
The Date
Let's hang out
The Jc/Jenn Collab
Graduation Day
You let her go...
Oh god.
//updates\\
Jealous.
Visiting Finn
CALM DOWN
Goodbye Finn
Easter.
SURPRISE!!
Preparation
I'M BACK
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
HE'S WHAT?!
HE'S WHAT?! Pt.2
It's....
The Revealing
ZE PARTY
Problems
Kiandrea Anniversary
Public Pools
MOVIES & MAKE OUTS
Update
We need to talk...
I'm Sorry
A difference
The Final Chapter
New Work and Stuff
IT'S PUBLISHED
I'm not dead
Book 2
It's arrived.
Quick Update

She's back

1.6K 31 9
By DatAuthor

                 [Connor's POV]

    Shoot, I need to have my bonus video in, but in TWO DAYS and I don't even have an idea yet... Maybe... Maybe a collab! I called up a bunch of friends but most of them were busy except for Jenn who was also thinking of filming. We thought of ideas and finally came up with a dare video. I set everything up for us to film by the kitchen and we filmed my video first.

    Connor: Hey guys its Connor, I'm here with my friend (Connor points to Jenn)

     Jenn: JENN!

    Connor: And we are here with a bonus videoooo! Jenn also has a video with us two so you should go check that out! Today we will be doing a DARE video.

     Jenn: Dare as in dare.

     Connor: Yup Dare as in Dare. We have our big bowl of dares right HERE and we will be doing le dares soooo,

     Jenn: Let's get started

                                           ><

    Connor: You first.

    Jenn: Ew no

    Connor: Fine. Ok so... (Connor pulls out a paper) The dare says to.... prank call a friend, but it has to be a hometown or an old friend. This could be awkward. Well it would be awkward cuz I'm an awkward person but let's do this... Let's see, on my phone we have.... Oh here Kayce.

    Jenn: Oh I remember Kayce, she came to vidcon like two or three years ago right?

    Connor: Yeah, but now she doesn't come because she's always busy with music.

    Jenn: Oh, okay. Call her already!!!

    Connor: Okay, okay!

                           * beep, beep *

    Connor (in an Indian girly voice): HELLOR?

    Kayce: Hello...?

    Connor: IS THIS THE CHICKEN BOY?!

    Kayce: Uh, ya...?

    Connor: MY CHICKEN, I WANT IT DOUBLE SIDED.

    Kayce: Just kidding who is this?

    Connor: F... Fe... Felicia!

    Kayce: What?

    Connor: I killed your mom bye.

                                    *beep*

    Connor: OH MY GOD I FEEL BAD

    Jenn: HAHAHAHHA

    Connor: So your turn.

    Jenn: Ugh no IM SCARED.

    Jenn pulled out a dare.

    Jenn: The dare is for me to.. put my hand in a jar of peanut butter and exfoliate the other person's face.

     Connor: This is bad pretty much only for me. But we only have crunchy peanut butter so have fun sticking your hand in that.

     Jenn: Ew.

     Connor: Oops we actually don't have peanut butter so you will have to use this,

    I leaned over to my side and picked up a jar of nutella.

    Jenn: EW NO NUTELLA STOP

    Connor: YOU WILL STICK YOU HAND IN IT AND YOU WILL LIKE IT

    Jenn: No please tell me you have peanut butter

    Connor: Nope. Put your hand in it

    Jenn put one finger in it and already started to scream (<<< Dun think wrong lel)

    Jenn: AHHHHHHHH

    Connor: Calm down you won't break a nail. Go do it NOW.

    Jenn put the rest of her hand in and started waving it around in the nutella.

    Jenn: EWWWW THIS IS GROSS! WHY IS IT WARM! WHY. IS. IT. WARM.

    Connor: Now um... put it on my face

    That felt so uncomfortable to say. She pulled her hand out the jar and started rubbing it all over my face and my ear.

     Jenn: TAKE THAT

     Connor: Ew.

    We cleaned ourselves off then finished the video after a few more dares then did Jenn's video and finished hers.

    Connor: Thanks for helping me out Jenn!

    Jenn: No problem! I'll edit tomorrow because I gotta head to the pier for a quick fan meet up.

    Connor: Okay, bye Jenn!

    Jenn: Bye

    I gave her a hug and she left.

                                [Jenn's POV]

    I took my vlogging camera and hid from the meet up and finally saw walked up to the huge crowd of fans.

    Fan numba uno: AHHHHGGHAGGAGGGGGGGG OH MAI GAHD JENN I LOVE YOU HERE IS A HAIR SAMPLE.

    This fan gave me a zip lock of her hair and I put it in my bag so I didn't offend her.

    Jenn: Uh, thanks.

    I finished finished the meet up and followed a few people on twitter, then drove home. I felt like I was being followed. Every time I looked back I didn't see anything but a few random cars. Turns out I wasn't being followed. When I got to my apartment a fan came up to me and asked for an autograph. I gave her one and went inside my apartment looking for Andrea because she said she wanted me to come with her to the mall.

    Jenn: ANDREA! ANDREAAA?!?!

    I looked all around the apartment and couldn't find Andrea. When I went into Andrea's room I started to freak out. I picked up a note and read it.

    Jenn's mind: Looking for something? I have it. Or, her. You want her? Go to the McLaren High School six sharp tomorrow. Time is ticking. With tons of love ~Lia

    LIA? LIA! I KNEW IT! I KNEW SHE WASNT OVER JC! Is that the reason? I'm so scared I'm out of my mind. I texted a picture of the note to Jc, Connor, Sam, Ricky, Trevor, Kian, and a bunch more friends to get help. Jc and Ricky came to my apartment and we came up with a plan.
--------------------------------------------------------
(A/N) OH MY GAHD GUYS! WE HIT OVER 12K READS A FEW DAYS AGO! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! THIS IS A REALLY BIG THANK YOUUU! So, ahem in other news... I want to your guys opinion on throwing Lia back in the story! And that cliffhanger, it was pretty decent. I hope you guys liked this chapter, and I will see you guys next time, BAIIIIIIIIIII!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lost By bri;)

Teen Fiction

749 82 23
"Everyone hopes for that perfect life, but me I just want to be happy. Maybe this new school will help. I don't know anymore. Everything was okay unt...
4.9K 88 22
you weren't that special in your own opinion, you were fairly normal. however these new kids who transfer to your school seem different from the rest...
24K 79 15
Y/n just moved to a new city, no friends, new School, a whole new place? What is going to happen? This is gonna be a love story but nothing extreme s...
6.9K 133 20
A girl named Natalie was put in an orphanage. She is only 15 and loves o2l. One day she gets the news of a life time. Will the news be good for her...