Argyl

By 32Quincey

*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.H... More

Cast
Prologue
Storm
Rey
Fight For Me
Damion Decides What Happens Here
I Am Ready For This Game
The Dark Wing
The Demon
Let's See What You Have Got.
That Girl Can't Live Without Violence
Broken Pieces
For Him.
You Better Have Not Done This
It Is All Worth It
He Was Worth Killing For
If Only I Could.
The Cruel
Erik Santos
To Hell With Everything.
I Wanted To Fight For You
May Be Something More
You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine
The Confession
No Matter What
She Is Perfect.
You Can Still Think
He Is Always Right
I Am Safe With You
Yet So Similar.
Something's Wrong
Our Destruction
Double Fight
Rules
Stay?
You Are The Star In My Dark Sky
Back To Work
Today, I Am All Yours
It Just happened.
Home
It Was The Time
Oh Yes I Can.
I Would Have Preferred His.
The Hell They Will Pay
I Am Sure It Won't
Whatever You Might Think
Only If He Knew
More Than Just Bringing Me Down
I Hate You For Being Stubborn.
Author's Note.
We Aren't Done Yet.
Of Course You Don't Care.
What Does He Plan?
Anger.
You Let Him In.
I Hate Him
I Am Selfish, Argyl.
Don't You, Santos?
Kill
This Was Not Good.
This Was A War.
Our War
My Home.
Southern Wing.
This Was The Last Straw.
You Know Nothing, Love.
I Am Here To Give You One.
You Can Never Be Him.
Stay? Please?
Reina.
New Story Alert!

I Am Scared

5.2K 212 58
By 32Quincey

ARGYL'S POV.

My days went in practicing with Ken, evenings mostly in learning how to use knife and other different guns Damion had.

We started practicing till midnights and even late sometimes as the day was coming closer.

This fight meant everything to me. Loosing this would mean not setting the foot in any ring again. And I knew I would die if that ever happened.

So we were practicing with all our power and energy.

I knew this meant everything to Ken as well.

And well, Damion trusted us on this. I didn't want to disappoint him at all. I wanted to win this for him. Cause he trusted me with it. He believed in me and I wanted to win this for him.

I threw punches on the bag with everything I had.

"This is not enough Ara! Come on! Do it!" Ken shouted from my side and I pushed the bag harder.

"No no!! Come on! You are not doing it. Come on Argyl!" He shouted pushing me to do more.

I had learnt one thing about him. He would never ever be satisfied with it no matter how hard I try and fight. He would always ask me for improvement pointing out my mistakes.

I punched harder and still he was not happy at all.

"Do it Ara. You are still not doing it right! You need to do this." He shouted and my nerves went crazy that moment. I didn't think of anything else as I turned to Ken throwing a punch in his direction.

His reflexes were so good that he quickly held my hand stopping me.

He was not angry at all. He was used to my this kind of behaviour and impulsive actions. He didn't mind them at all.

Anger was boiling inside me.

He never appreciated a thing.

"Now, hit the bag with the same anger Ara. Divert it." He said nodding towards it calmly.

His calm behaviour infuriated me even more.

He knew how to get me do something. Even when I was angry.

I glared at him and he again nodded towards the bag. I looked back at it continuing with my job.

This continued for hours. He showed absolutely no mercy on me. My knuckles were skinned because of this and fingers were swollen.

"We are stopping for few minutes. Go drink water and sit if you want." He said and I dropped my hands down.

I went quickly to get my bottle.

I had learnt many new things in these days. Though I hated Ken when he pointed out my mistakes and made me practice till late at night, I loved all this.

I was enjoying these fights and practices. I was enjoying the pain I was feeling.

I settled on the ground again catching my breath. I didn't know what time it was. I didn't know how long we have been practicing here.

But I loved feeling it. I feeling the pain.

"Done? Let's get back to work." Ken shouted at me and I stood up groaning.

I walked to him.

"Don't make that face Elliott! Get back to fight. Anyways, we are not practicing tomorrow." He said.

Elliott was the word he used just to piss me off. Cause I hate being called by my last name. But Ken, just loves to tease me. But the words that we weren't practicing tomorrow caught my attention and I turned to him.

"Why?" I asked.

"No my place to tell you. Damion." He said and I sighed.

All of them were really secretive and never told me a word. 'Damion's orders' as they always said.

I rolled my eyes and we got back to fighting.

Letting my nerves loose we fought for next few hours without caring about the pain and the cuts.

I was getting comfortable with the knife I had and I loved it more than my previous Swiss Knife. A lot new techniques Ken had taught me and I was skilled in using one.

He was good with it too and of course we sometimes unintentionally cut each other but those cuts weren't deep.

We were getting used to those cuts and bruises. They had became a daily part of my life.

When we stopped, my hands were red and few cuts visible here and there with a red line of blood. My knuckles bloodied and bruised and so was my face because of the punches Ken had threw my way.

His form was almost the same.

I breathed heavily as I rested my hands on my knees bending down to catch my breath.

"We are done here for today." He said patting my back.

I nodded without taking the efforts to look at him.

"I will see you the day after tomorrow." He said picking up his jacket and his knife from the ground.

I nodded again.

"Bye. Take rest tomorrow." With that he went out of the room.

I grabbed the napkin wiping off the sweat and wore my jacket walking out of the room towards ours.

I had started calling it ours as I lived there itself with him since the first fight. And I from what I can see he has absolutely no plans to let me go back to mine.

I wasn't complaining though. Sleeping in his arms after a tiring day of practicing was all I wanted.

This was the moment I waited the whole day.

I saw him standing near the stairs like he always did while waiting for me to show up. His face void of any emotions as he stared at nothing in particular.

He looked tired. But there was something in his stance that said he was upto something.

He heard me walking towards him and looked up his eyes meeting mine.

I smiled palely at him as his eyes scanned every bruise and cut on my body. His eyes hardening as he saw the deep cut on my forearm.

"I am fine Damion." I stated and he snapped his eyes to look at me.

I knew he wasn't gonna buy that one.

I was just trying to convince him that I was fine. But he knew better.

"Of course." He snapped with an icy glare and I sighed.

He walked to me holding my hands in his checking the cut.

He shook his head slightly.

"Let's get this cleaned." He said and I nodded at him.

He walked us to the room and opened the door.

We got in and he made me sit on the bed.

I kept looking at him as I saw him walking to the bathroom, coming back with the first aid box.

He settled beside me, taking out antiseptics and cleaned the cut.

I hissed at the burning sensation and he looked at me worried.

I shook my head silently saying I was fine and he went back to his work.

He bandaged my arm which wasn't gonna last more than a night like always.

"You should be careful you know?" He asked me.

"I know Damion. I am fine." I said.

"Stop lying Argyl. I know you are not." He said putting his arm around my shoulder pulling me to him.

I relaxed in his embrace inhaling his scent as I closed my eyes.

"I wanted to tell you something." He said.

I looked up at him.

"I won't be home tomorrow." He stated looking down at me.

I raised my eyebrow.

"We.. Uh.. We are going out for some work." He said.

I knew he didn't want to elaborate. So I didn't ask him where.

It was fine if he didn't want to tell me.

"When you will be back?" I asked him.

"Late at night probably." He whispered.

"You are leaving tonight?"

"No. Early in the morning." He replied, "We have found for whom those two worked for." He said.

Looked at him waiting for him to continue. As I said before, I wasn't gonna push him for anything.

"Abecasis family." He said looking at nothing in particular.

I raised my eyebrow listening to whatever he was saying.

"They were the ones we helped a while ago. They betrayed me. They betrayed us." He said.

"Now?" I asked him silently.

He looked at me.

"Now it's time for them to pay." He replied rage boiling in his eyes.

The only thing he had really low tolerance for. Betrayal.

I looked up at him placing my hand on his cheek.

He gazed down, his eyes turning soft in a moment.

I ran my fingers on his slight stubble feeling it under my fingertips.

"Be safe." I said in a low voice.

He gulped looking at me.

"Don't worry. I will be." He said nodding.

"Come back to me."

He tightened his grip around me pulling me closer.

"Where else will I go?" He asked, "I will always come back to you."

I moved a little bringing my lips to his. He immediately responded by kissing me back as he pulled on on his lap. I wrapped my hands around his neck as his stayed on my waist pulling myself to him. My legs around his waist as I sat facing him.

His lips warm against mine. He kissed me passionately. Like he was trying to assure me that he would come back. Always.

He deepened the kiss and my heart went wild in my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair messing them up. His brown hair soft beneath my finger tips.

He pulled back and we both were breathless trying to feel our lungs with air.

His hand held the back of my neck pulling me closer.

"I love you." He whispered again claiming my lips.

I smiled against his as he kissed me softly this time. Taking all the time he had. He slightly caressed my cheek as his lips moved against mine. His touch feather light sending shivers down my spine.

My heart exploding with an unknown emotion and I just wanted to be as close to him as I could. No matter how close we were. It was never enough.

I broke the kiss looking into his eyes.

"I love you too Damion. More than anything." I said as he rested his forehead against mine.

"Come back soon." I whispered.

He smiled lightly and nodded.

"I will." He said holding my shoulders. My hands stayed at the nape on his neck.

"Will you be gone before I wake up?" I asked.

He nodded.

"As soon as you sleep now." He said.

It took me a moment to realise it was already two in the morning.

"I will wait for you tomorrow." I said, "What am I supposed to do when you are not around?" I asked him.

He smiled. His eyes glinting with mischief.

"Just don't kill my people and don't trouble the poor guards. They fear you." He said smirking.

I smacked his arm playfully and immediately regretted it as I felt pain shooting through my hand.

"That was weeks ago Rey!" I said mocking him, "I have stopped attacking your people a long ago."

He smiled kissing my forehead.

"Take rest." He said, "Will will be here if you need anything."

"Only Will?" I asked.

He nodded.

"May be I will hang out with Leo." I suggested.

His expressions hardened hearing his name.

I raised an questioning eyebrow smirking at him.

He tightened his grip around my waist almost possessively.

"I told you I don't like the guy." He said.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Is someone jealous?" I asked him.

"No. I am possessive over what's mine." He said smirking, "Moreover, he is not even here."

"Uh?" I asked.

What did he mean by Leo is not here?

"Nothing." He replied clearly ignoring my question.

I decided to ask him later about this. Right now wasn't the time to irritate him with my questions. He had something really important to do and I didn't want to ask him anything right now.

"I am not letting that go Damion. You are telling me about it as you get back here."

He looked at me and nodded. I knew he wasn't planning on telling me.

I sighed shaking my head lightly.

"Come on now baby, you need to sleep." He said caressing my cheek.

I shook my head.

"I don't want to. You will go as soon as I do." I said pouting like a child.

He smiled.

I smiled back at him and got off his lap.

I shifted on the bed laying down. In a moment, he lied down beside me turning off the lights.

I snuggled into him taking in his cologne. I knew he would come back safe tomorrow but that didn't stop me from worrying.

We never knew what tomorrow held.

As much as I wanted to ignore these bad thoughts, they came back rushing to me.

I closed my eyes tight trying to block them out.

I knew this world was never safe. I knew that but still I was sick scared.

I was scared of loosing him. I was scared of not being able to see him ever again. Of never being able to look into his eyes.

I was scared that something would happen.

I had found a thing I feared. May be this is what they call weakness. This is what they call Love.

I shook my head getting rid of all the thoughts just basking the moment.

The moment I lived every night. But today was different. Cause I was not sure I would live this again.

I knew defeating him was impossible. Especially when Ken, Douglas, Roger were with him. But nothing was safe. You can't say anything for sure.

Anything can happen. And I knew anything could happen.

I tightened my grip around him pulling myself closer to him. I didn't want him to go. I wanted him to stay there.

Now I knew how he felt about loosing me. Why he was so protective over me. I myself couldn't stop from feeling the need to keep him safe.

I knew I could do nothing for this but I still wanted him to be safe.

He shifted a little and I felt his finger under my chin.

I opened my eyes as he made me look up at him.

He wiped off few tears making me realise I was crying.

"What is it love?" He asked.

I shook my head.

He looked at me, his eyes questioning.

"I am scared." I said.

"Of?" He asked me.

"Of loosing you." I said in a small voice.

He smiled softly.

"I promised you I will come back. Don't worry. Nothing will happen." He replied running his fingers through my hair calming me down.

I nodded.

"Now, don't think much and sleep. You already are tired." He said and I nodded.

He had promised me and I knew he won't break his promise.

I had this faith in him.

I closed my eyes feeling his lips against my forehead and his fingers in my hair. I buried my face in his chest sleep taking me over.

I knew he would come back.

Hey Guys!

Here you go with another chapter!

Ara is finally scared of something..

Damion going to Abecasis'?

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32tyga😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 50.2K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
636K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
8.2K 651 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
5.6K 45 25
"You are nothing without me. I gave you the life you have. No one will ever love you but me because only I could love someone like you, someone that...