Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 9

1.1K 19 3
By limelightAvery__

Lily's POV:

I hoped out of the shower in my towel and decided what to wear. I went with a hoodie and joggers. I really missed being home ( well aunt Stella's house ) I haven't even got a chance to actually see the places in Los Angeles because I've been held captive by Jake and his dumb friends. I don't even know another way to get out of this mess I'm not planning on telling anyone because I know how bad it would be for them on the press and I also don't want my name in every tmz title once they find out. The plan is just to stay away from them as possible and hope that they never see me ever again.

Jakes POV:

" guys we have to go to every door and ask if she's there because we don't exactly know the full address we just know the street name " I said looking at kade, Chance , Anthony, Emilio and Ivan.

" Jake obviously if we go up to the door and ask her family is going to ask who we are and when she comes down and we take her they're going to know that we took her " kade said.

" your right I never even thought of that " I said thinking of other ways that this can actually work.

" what if we make a complete stranger find out her house for us and we can wait all day tomorrow and see when she comes out then we can take care of things from there " I smirked.

" bro that's actually smarter than what he originally planned " Anthony said

" okay but who are we gonna tell to help us find her house " I said looking at all the boys.

" we can pay a guy to knock on everyone's door and ask for lily and then find out which house she's in " Ivan said while everyone seemed as if that was the best that we could do at this point.

" alright boys . Then that we will do ! " I said rubbing my hands together. Oh lily lily lily just wait till I get you.

Lilys POV:

I was laying in my room just thinking about life in general. I can't imagine how life is like for a normal teenager because I've never had a normal life before. It's just hard wanting something to go the right way but in the end it never does. I miss my parents more than anything oh how I wish they can just be here with me helping me with problems that only they would understand. I know they are looking above me, I know for sure I can feel them but it's just not the same. I've mentioned this before and I'll mention it many more times. There's no other way to explain the emptiness I am feeling.

I snapped back to reality and noticed that aunt Stella was standing outside my door and I had a few tears dripping from my eyes.

" I'm sorry aunt stell, i just miss them so much " I cried while hiding my face. She sat next to me and just hugged me till I had no more tears left to cry.

" shhhh I know sweetie, I know how hard it is for you but look at me baby " she said raising up my chin.

" your a strong one okay. And no matter how hard life gets always do your best to be happy " she said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

" thanks aunt stella you're the only one I have left " I cried while giving her the tightest hug.

" never leave me please " I said to her.

" never in a million years "

Chances POV:

I don't know what had Jake hooked onto this girl so much, I think it's the fact that they've been through a rough path but yet she's never managed to tell anyone about it. I honestly appreciate that.

People don't imagine what life's like behind cameras. It's like the same exact thing expect for less happiness and more reality. I feel bad for her but at the same time I understand where Jakes coming from I don't blame the guy.

Lily's POV:

I looked at the time and it was already four in the afternoon. Time flew by fast. If Jake was really looking for me I'm pretty sure he would have found me already. He doesn't really care about me he just wants to treat me wrong and he just wants me to be his slave and do whatever that he wants. If I'm still here tomorrow then I'll be convinced that Jake never really cared and he's not even looking at me. I pray to you god that he's not looking for me so please do me that favor and make it true.

3 hours later -

I came down the steps to see what the rest of the family was doing I seen aunt Stella and her daughter in the kitchen while her husband and her son were watching a baseball game.

I admired their family because I always wanted to be like them but I never had the chance to. I got caught staring off into space when aunt Stella called me.

" hey lily you want to help me make some dinner " aunt Stella said and I simply nodded and smile and went on next to her. Aunt Stella is really making me feel like I'm at home I've been here for two months but I never really had a time where I truly felt like I was home again.

We decided to make lasagna and she got out all the ingredients and then showed me what to do and I helped her make a few things needed. The water boiled up to fast and spilled literally everywhere even on aunt Stella and I. We both looked at each other and bursted out laughing I haven't laughed this much in a while it felt good to just let loose and forget about all the negativity in my life that was going on.

Jakes POV:

I was doing some editing for my vlog that will be going up tomorrow I heard a knock on the door of the team 10 house. I opened the door and once I saw the police standing in front of my house made my heart drop okay I'm officially going to jail and lily made it to the cops and told them. The guys were behind me and they all were jaw dropped.

" Mr. Jake Paul you are under arrest for your bad behaviors I'd hate to do this to you but please put your hands behind your back " the officers said while i was gritting my teeth and was telling the boys it's okay . They were all mad and wanted to just hit the police but we knew we couldn't do that. We knew how this happened it's all Lily's fault. I did as they said and put my hands behind my back they got the handcuffs and put them on my hands. I leaned against the car when all of the sudden I seen someone who looked awfully familiar.

" HAHAHAHA YOU GOT PRANKED BROTHER !!! How do you feel " Logan said coming up to me and laughing. The cops also started laughing and I felt like a 1000 pound weight got lifted off my shoulders.

" Logan you son of a b****  that wasn't funny dude f**k  you " I said getting on the ground and trying to calm myself down.

" why were you so scared bro " Logan said laughing like an idiot.

" dude shut up that shit was scary "

Now I was really confused. Did lily call the cops on us or did she not ? Obviously this was a prank so I guess not but I swear if another cop comes and this time it's foreal I'm going to be mad. I went inside and got the guys in the office for a talk.

" guys this was a lesson to how easy it is for lily to tell the cops on me on us, we need to find her like right now " I said heavily breathing after what just happened.

" let's find someone who's willing to get paid for going to everyone's door and asking for her " Said kade.

All the boys pulled up outside and we decided to go find someone who was willing to do that for a little cash. Once we got our the house I was surrounded by the tmz paparazzi.

" Jake who's that girl you went shopping with "

" Jake is it true that's your girlfriend "

Just a bunch of questions that they were asking and it was all about lily. They saw us shopping together and just assumed things. Once I found her I was going to confirm her as my girlfriend and also I needed to do that because Erika and Tessa were coming back in two days.

I ignored the paparazzi and just got into my truck and we decided to go the neighborhood where she and her family were living at. We for there and just sat in the car for a few moments till we saw this guy walk out from one of the houses. I jumped in front of him and stopped him.

" hey man I'm trying to surprise my girlfriend and she just moved out here on this neighborhood but I don't know which house she's in. Do you think you can help a brother out and just go around the houses asking for a girl named lily " I asked politely hoping he'd say yes.

" I'm sorry man, I don't have time I'm just here visiting my mother " he said already starting to leave.

" wait what if I told you I'll pay you " I said and he stopped in his tracks again.

" depends how much buddy " he said looking at me.

" I'll give you $50 "

" make It $100 and we have a deal " he said to me.

" alrighty then sounds good to me " I said while he held out his hand for me to shake. One more step closer to getting lily back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 33 20
Fan fic Why don't we She is Logan Paul's younger sister. He is working with Logan Paul She likes him He likes her All couples face challenges, so...
18.9K 265 22
DISCONTINUED till further notice Camila Paul! The youngest out of the Paul family, she recently moved to LA to live with her brother Logan but he was...
81.7K 1.1K 50
I'm kidnapped and then I'm thinking that I'm actually , like literally falling in love with one of my kidnappers and I can't stop it. I'm trying so h...
1.4M 33.3K 62
AHHHHHH ITS #2 IN FANFICTION (nkt anymore but it was) Jake and Logan Paul's little sister decided that she was done living with her parents, so she m...