GUSTAKHIYAAN (A Manan Story)

By littledamselintown

(Completed) Ever thought of cousins being possessive,being passionate towards each other?No? Then peep into t... More

prologue
Characters
ONE
ATTENTION PLEASE !
TWO
FOUR
THREE
FIVE
SIX
TEASER
SEVEN
EIGHT
Author Note
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
TEASER
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
Note
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
Bonus Chapter(one)
Bonus Chapter(two)
Bonus Chapter (three)

SEVENTEEN

11.5K 954 454
By littledamselintown

Nandani! Jo bhi ho ! You won't interrupt between Manik and Soha ! Let them do whatever they want to do!

I tried to make myself understand while brushing my teeth.

After wearing my red top with white shorts I descended down the stairs.

"Good Morning Everyone !" I exclaimed while pulling my chair at the dining table.

"Good Morning !" They all smiled back at me including Soha.

I smiled at her too but my smile turned out to be pretty ugly as I heard her next words,

"Aunty ! Shall I go and wake up Manik ?" She asked Mami ji with shining eyes and I took a deep breath before filling my plate with Aloo ka paratha.

Control Nandani Control !

"Yes beta ! Ofcourse !" Mami ji smiled at her after glancing at me with the corner of her eyes.

Soha again flashed her 32 yellow teeth and ran towards Manik's room.

I took another bite of my favourite paratha when something shook me hard.

Manik must be in his one rang birangi piece !

Shit ! No Soha can't see him like that way !

Wo mere pappu ko chaddi main nhi dekh sakti!

I bit my lips in worry when suddenly Di spoke,

"Nandani ! Can you bring me the newspaper please ! Wo it's on the chesterfield in lounge!" Di smiled with a puppy face and I nodded instantly.

In next moment I was outside Manik's room.

His room door was slightly open.Again!Fortunate me.

I peeped inside his room only to curl my fists angrily.

Manik's comforter was resting on floor and Soha was gawking at him in his one piece.

I scrutinised my eyes at Soha as I found her ogling at his bare chest.Her eyes travelled downwards and she made an aww face while admiring Manik's orange boxers.

Iska chaddi love bohot bhari parne wala hai ise ! Agar iski sari anmol chaddiyan chuhe ko na khilayi na maine tou mera naam bhi Nandani nhi !

"Kiss me please!" Suddenly Manik who was sleeping with his arms resting beneath his head muttered in his sleep smilingly.

My eyes went wide and I looked towards Soha and her action made my eyes more wide.

She blushed and pulled out a red lipstick from her pocket.

Applying almost half of it on her lips she pushed it again in her pants pocket.

Nitwit !

"Kiss me na !" Manik pouted in his sleep and Soha chuckled shyly.

Iss pregnant ko tou main chorungi nhi ! Pregnancy ki wajah se iske hormones kameene hogaye hain !

Soha sat beside Manik on the bed and my nerves felt bursting.

"Fine ! If you insist Honey !"She spoke hoarsely while rubbing Manik's chapped lips with her thumb and before she could kiss him Manik turned taking her under him.

I gasped,keeping a palm at my mouth.

"Ab kissie de bhi do!"Manik pouted more while leaning towards Soha.

Ye Kia ho raha hai bhai !

"MANIK !" I shouted while entering in the room and Manik opened his eyes with a jerk.

"Aaaaaahhh churail!" He exclaimed loudly as soon as his eyes found Soha underneath him.

I think the thick layer of red lipstick with 32 yellow teeth must have scared him.

He sat on the bed with closed eyes and before Soha could say something ,he started hitting her with the pillow.

"Nikal! Nikal mere room se bahir! Kale mun wali! puri dunya mein main hi mila tha tughe ! Abey akhir kasoor Kia hai mera!" Manik kept hitting her with pillow and Soha floated her hands in air trying to save her but nothing helped as Manik's eyes were closed.

I palmed my lips controlling my loud titters and sat on the bar chair,enjoying high voltage drama.

"Abey kutte ki dum ! Tu jati hai ya police ko bulaon! Nikal ! Nikal na ! Hey Bhagwaan ! Abhi tou meri Shadi bhi nhi hui !" Manik sat on his knees and started hitting Soha more furiously while I controlled myself from not falling off the chair.

"Manik! It's me!" Soha shrieked while trying to save her from pillow but her words made Manik's heart beat more erratically.

"Kiss me ? Abey ! Teri itni himmat mughe order kar rahi hai kiss me ! Saali gadhe ki behen,kutte ki maa,kali kawwi! Tughe Kia lagta hai main tughe kiss karunga abey is se Acha tou main mar jaon lekin tugh jesi kali churail ko mun na lagaon! Abey nikalna dheet kahin ki !"Manik shrilled loudly at his last words and kicked almost fainted Soha making her fall on the floor.

Soha fell on the floor on her mouth and I couldn't control but bursted out laughing.

This made Manik's ears alarmed and he opened his one eye slowly slowly.

He opened his other eye immediately as soon as he guessed the situation.

He bent down to look at the churail and his eyes went wide.

"Hahahah ! Kali kawwi! Hahahah! Manik !" I sat on the floor and clutched my stomach while laughing loudly.

Suddenly Soha turned and seeing her red lipstick smeared all over her face due to the continuous smacks Manik shrieked again.

"Aaaahh!"

Manik moved back while rubbing his heart and I laughed more loudly.

Seeing me laughing like a crazy a giggle escaped from Manik's mouth too but before he could giggle more Soha's eyes made him gulped.

"What the hell is wrong with you Manik ?" She shrieked angrily while standing up from the floor and I laughed more loudly while laying completely on the floor,annoying her to the core.

Manik glared at me but I kept laughing.

"Enough!" Soha roared after turning her red smacked face towards me and I bit my lips to control my laughs.

Clutching my stomach I sat on the floor and palmed my mouth while nodding at her.

"Wo baby ! I'm sorry ! Actually I was having a bad dream and suddenly I ...I just don't know how ...." Manik played with his fingers while answering Soha but before he could complete his words Soha kept her finger at his lips,making my inner laughs stop immediately.

"It's ok ! Honey ! I can understand ! You must have seen some horrible dream !" She spoke and Manik nodded sadly.

Manik glanced at me before pulling Soha on the bed.

"Oh ! Manik what are you doing ?" Soha spoke shyly while clutching his shoulders tightly and I stood up from the floor angrily.

Manik roamed his tongue in his cheek while glancing at me for a second and then spoke,

"Will you come with me for a lunch date ?" He wrapped his arms around her waist and Soha widened her eyes with excitement.

Practically they both were sitting on their knees on the bed and I was standing in the corner of the room,breathing like a mad.

"Ofcourse !" Soha muttered and Manik smiled at her.

"So sweet of you baby !" He spoke more sweetly and Soha bit her lips shyly before pushing him away and running out of the room.

"Paghli!" Manik uttered with fake blush while scratching his nape and I strode towards him angrily.

Without any single thought I slapped him hard making his eyes wide.

"What the hell?" He snarled at me and stood up from the bed.

"What the hell were you doing Manik ? Tum Soha ko bewajah hopes kyon de rahe ho ?" I was real angry now.

"Listen Nandani ! I'm not giving her any false hopes ! Aur wese bhi tumhe farq bhi nhi parna chahiye! You are tou getting married to Armaan na !" His sarcastic words were tinted with anger and I looked here and there hesitantly.

"Fine do whatever you want to do ! Go with her !Get married ! Get kids ! Arggghh ! I don't care !" I floated my hands being exasperated in air and Manik simply nodded at me.

"Fine !" He smiled at me and walked towards his washroom.

Iski tou !

Before he could enter in washroom I grabbed his shoulder ,turned him right away and pinned him by the wall beside.

Before he could contemplate I was on his feet,kissing the life out of his lips.

I could feel his eyes getting wide but I cared less and wrapping my arms around his neck tightly I exhaled out my all frustration by kissing his soft but dry lips wildly.

His arms were about to wrap around my waist when I broke the kiss and stepped down from his feet.

Breathing heavily I gritted,
"Tum.Soha.K.Sath.Kahin.Nahi.
Jaoge!"Without deciphering his amusement filled eyes I stomped out of his room.

Lastly I heard his voice,

"Yahooo! Chahe mughe koi jangli kahe!"

And I know he must be dancing like a crazy.

Pappu !

........

*Following evening 6pm*

I hate you Manik !
I hate you very much ! You played with my feelings ! You destroyed my heart !

I cried while sitting on toilet seat.This is the place where no one disturbs me.

After wiping my tears with some sort of determination I washed my face.

Smearing some jasmine fragrant shower gel all over my body I sat in my Luke warm water filled bath tub when I heard mom banging my washroom door.

"Kia hai maa?" I was so tired , just because of that Manik and Soha.

Inspite of my denial he took out Soha for lunch and since then they aren't home yet.  

"Nandani ! I wanna talk something important! Jaldi bahir aa!" Maa shrilled and I sighed while throwing my head back on the head rest.

After 10 minutes I came out from the washroom only to find maa and Shraddha Di chatting while sitting on my bed.

"Ye lijye Nandani aa gayi!" Shraddha Di smiled and I smiled a little at her.

"Nandani Wo tere mama ji k dost haina Mr.Oberoi aaj raat unke bete ki shadi hai!Simla main!tou tere mama ji keh rahe the k abhi nikal jate hain Simla k liye aur kal raat ko reception k baad wapis aa jayenge!" Maa smiled at me and was about to open my cupboard when I spoke,

"Maa ! I'm not coming !" I muttered and maa turned her face worriedly towards me.

"Kia hua tughe ? Feeling sick ?"She dabbed her palm on my forehead and neck being tensed.

"I'm fine maa ! You know na it's Saturday and day after tomorrow I've my first annual exam.Mughe economics ki bohot tayyari karni hai maa main nhi aa sakti!" I held her hand and spoke nonchalantly.

"But beta how will you stay here alone! Arey haan Man..." Before Maa could complete her words Shraddha Di spoke,

"Bua maa ! Ghar main itne sare servants hain , reh lengi Nandani!"Shraddha Di caressed my cheek and I nodded.

"Haan Aur wese bhi Man...."Before maa could complete her words Shraddha Di again spoke,

"Arey bua maa see I forgot to tell Wo maa was calling you she wanted to discuss about gifts with you !" Shraddha Di spoke and maa nodded.

"Chal tu bhi parh le ! Do mahine baad tou tughe bhi shadi hi karni haina !" Maa chuckled while slapping my forehead and I hugged her tightly.

"I love you ! Aap mughe aahirwaad dijye k mere exams ache se hojayein aur main hamesha apka sar uncha rakhn!" I spoke while shedding a tear and maa broke the hug to kiss my forehead lovingly.

"Bhagwaan tughe kamyaabi de aur tughe iss jahan ki sari khushian mile!" She blessed me while shedding a tear herself too and then left.

I looked towards Shraddha Di and before we could talk her cell rang.

"Hello ! Yes Manik !" She spoke and I raised my ears more towards her which to my misfortune she noticed.

"Acha ! Ok I'll tell maa that you and Soha will be coming directly to the venue !" Di spoke and cancelled the call.

My forehead cracked some lines in worry and she looked towards me.

"Wo Manik tha ! Keh raha tha Soha ke sath direct Simla hi aa raha hai ! Bohot khush lag raha tha !" Di spoke happily and I nodded meekly at her.

After half an hour they all left for Simla leaving me alone in the house.

I thumped on my bed and took out my macro economics notes.

"Wo Manik tha ! Keh raha tha Wo Soha ke sath direct Simla hi aa raha hai ! Bohot khush lag raha tha !"

Di's words rang in my ear and I threw my notes angrily on the floor.

Manik subah se uske sath Kia kar raha hoga !

Thoughts of them being alone since hours made my mind stressed in worry and I started smashing all things which came in my hand.

Manik aur soha akele Kia kar rahe honge!

I know which thing can give me peace.

Climbing down the stairs i entered in Manik's room.

Without any second thought I popped one of the beers and clutching my nose between my thumb and finger gulped down the half bottle.

I didn't notice but the bottle which i was holding in my palm was the most strongest beer.

The Snake Venom

Hours passed and I kept drinking it.

"I hate you Manik ! I hate you very much !" I cried while sitting on the floor in Manik's room while holding the bottle in my hands.

I took a sip again and my tears fell more incoherently.

"Jab-se-Wo-kale-mun-wali-churail-ayi-hai-tumne-mughe-sahi-se-dekha-bhi-nhi-hai!" I hiccuped amidst my baby sobs and suddenly the room door opened.

"Manik!"I shrieked being astonished and stood up from the floor while dangling here and there.

"Gol-gappi!" Manik who was standing there all tired whispered in shock.

Shayad ye wohi raat hai ! Jis raat ne hamari zindagi badal deni hai !

Kuch gustaakhiyaan kar chuke hum ! Kuch gustaakhiyaan Abhi karni hain hamein!

Iss raat k baad jo hone wala hai , humein fikar nhi uski !

Fikar hai tou sirf ek cheez ki k abhi nashe main gum Ek aur dil-fareb gustaakhi karni hai hamein!

....

Intense ? Isn't it ?
So the last lines were enough for the coming chapter ! The turning point of the tale.The reason this story has been named GUSTAAKHIYAAN !❤️

Chapter Eighteen,
A private part!Don't miss it !

And yeah there is a change in story and that is,Armaan's bedrest time is gonna be two months!

Excited ? 😎 I am ! Bohot ziada ! Oh god !🙈

Bye!
New Wanderer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 933 10
Here are the as requested by readers. All the shots have manik (Parth ) and Nandini (Niti ) in leads. You can always suggest me the topics for one sh...
45.9K 6.7K 62
27/06/2022- 29/12/2023 Manik Malhotra an original vampire who is more than 500 year old. He is a ruthless monster whose only aim is to kill innocent...
577K 24.7K 61
Manik and nandani separate due to an accident, but this is not the end of their story, but a beginning of new journey! Experience love, betrayal and...
363K 29K 28
When an wandering Boy meets a wandering girl! Both are in search of peace and satisfaction! The loneliness and hollowness is chasing them! Will they...