Adopted By Black Veil Brides...

By tallwomanishere

Arianah Savannah and Rachel are 3 seventh graders that have been friends since they were 7. What will happen... More

Information
Adoption (Chapter 1)
Getting To Know You (Chapter 2)
Done Being Shy (Chapter 3)
First Day Of Worp (Chapter 4)
Nice To See You Again (Chapter 5)
No Freaking Way (Chapter 6)
Stay Away From My New Family (Chapter 7) {GORE WARNING ⚠️}
Urges And Nails (Chapter 8)(TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ )
New Instruments(Chapter 9)
Reunited
Telling Andy And Hanging Out
get that basic bitch away
a match into water
shopping and growing
no fing way
weird obsession
find me
relapse
going home
rooms
going shopping
first day of school
something different
dancing
OMG
the 3rd brother
friendly date
Dutch
unknown
shutting down
brothers band
i am sorry
fun time
IMPORTANT
CrAzY TiMe
blade
Getting to know us
PARTY
big news
so it begins
first stop. first show
sorry
break
if I could hold back the rain
not again
A/N
one more
TENNESSE
TERROR OF TENNESSE
maybe its just not right
songs that never end
SHOW TIME~
OMFG
Suprise?
back on the road
wake up
i hear them.
Safe
AN
caught dead or alive
Recovering yet again
wake up

Emme

47 1 0
By tallwomanishere

Hi, I'm emme I can sing/scream. My parents are abusive and I run away a lot. I'm 5'6 and like bands like falling in reverse, black veil brides, price the veil, and motionless in white Ect.

I am currently running away again when I got to a coffee shop and saw Chris motionless sitting in a chair. I decided to leave him alone since they were on tour. When I sat down my dad ran in and started pulling me up by my hair and I screamed seeing his hands covered in blood. Then it hit me. They were fighting before I left and my dad abused my mom. My mom is dead.

I was then snapped out of my head but Chris telling me to hide behind the counter. Which I did. Only to be hugged by the woman working there at the time.

I peeked out behind the counter to see Chris beating the shit out of my dad then holding him down when he was too weak to fight back. Later the police came and questioned me. I was now at an orphanage. I didn't even bother to pack my bags knowing Chris was going to adopt me.

I missed Rachel. I think she has moved on. I heard that she was adopted by Andy beirsack so hopefully, we are touring with them. I really hoped she remembers me.

"Emme come to the lobby your getting adopted."

I ran to the lobby with all my stuff and hugged Chris. We entered the bus and I put my stuff down. I meet everyone and told them about me. Then I told them about Rachel. Apparently, they have already met her and showed me a picture of her.

She has changed so much. Her hair was nor brown and was around 22 to 23 inches long. She grew about 3 to 4 inches and was curvy now than the last time I saw her. I can't wait to see her again.

Time skip

We were playing Minecraft and I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw

Rachel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 502 39
Grace and Storm love bands, especially black veil brides, they are in a care home and they don't know whats about to happen to them and that their li...
11.2K 225 34
"Hey, so my name is Allie and my twin sister is Ashlynn, and well we were adopted by Ash's Favorite Youtubers Dan Howell and Phil Lester, We both lov...
7.2K 145 30
Layla and Avas parents didn't want them and could barley take care of them so they give you to a adoption center and you get adopted by nick Mara
29.3K 1K 43
no matter how hard she tries to be better, she'll always end up with nothing but an echo. •started july 8th, 2017• •finished december 10th, 2017• (lo...