Senju Girl (Naruto Fanfic)

By PrettyLilyAnime

MAJOR EDITING PHASE IN PROGRESS!! A tale in which an orphaned child and Konoha native, Haru Senju, embarks on... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 ✨
Chapter 2 ✨
Chapter 3 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 4 ✨
Chapter 5 ✨
Chapter 6 ✨
Character Profile !
Chapter 7 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 8 ✨
Chapter 9 ✨
Chapter 10 ✨
Chapter 11 ✨
Chapter 12 ✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14 ✨
Chapter 15 ✨
Chapter 16 ✨
Temporary Authors Note
Chapter 17 ✨
Chapter 18 ✨
Chapter 19 ✨
Chapter 20 ✨
Chapter 21 ✨
Chapter 22 ✨
Chapter 23 ✨
Chapter 24 ✨
Chapter 25 ✨
Chapter 26 ✨
Chapter 27 ✨
Chapter 28 ✨
Chapter 29 ✨
Chapter 30 ✨
Chapter 31 ✨
Chapter 32 ✨
Chapter 33 ✨
Chapter 34 ✨
Chapter 35 ✨
Chapter 36 ✨
Chapter 37 ✨
Chapter 38 ✨
Chapter 39 ✨
Chapter 40 ✨
Chapter 41 ✨
Chapter 42 ✨
Chapter 43 ✨
Chapter 44 ✨
Announcment
Part 45 ✨
Part 46 ✨
Part 47 ✨
Part 48 ✨
Part 49 ✨
Part 50 ✨
Part 51 ✨ (part 1 of 2)
Part 52 ✨ (Part 2 of 2)
Part 53 ✨
Part 54 ✨
Part 55 ✨
Part 56 ✨
Part 57 ✨
Part 58 ✨
Part 59 ✨
Chapter 61 ✨
Sequel info

Part 60 ✨

16.1K 636 351
By PrettyLilyAnime

•the next day•

"There's my favorite Senju student!" Kakashi's voice pulls me out of my zoned out state. I'm standing in front of a local dango shop, awaiting the sensei who's I've arranged a meeting with here.

"But I'm your only Senju student!" I with a sweat-drop as say he approaches.

"Right! So what's going on?" Kakashi sensei asks as I slide in our the table booth and sit down across from him. "I'm telling you first before anyone."

His eyes narrow and he puts his book down.

"don't tell me, you're dating?"

"WHAT?" I screech flinging myself backwards somehow going to the floor despite being sitting at a booth. Kakashi folds his arms across his chest "Haru, I expected more from you. A boyfriend at this age?"

"I-IM ONLY GOING TO TURN THIRTEEN NEXT MONTH YOU CRAZY SENSEI!" I say whilst trying to hold myself together and sit back down on the chair.

"Who's the boy?"

"THERE IS NO BOY!" I say flailing my hands around in total disbelief. Boyfriend? I haven't even kissed a boy! Sasuke doesn't count at all!!

He smiles and nods "great! so what is it you want to tell me?" He asks to which I take a sip from a complimentary water bottle. "I'm leaving the village to go extensively train with two sages." I say blurting it all out so fast I wonder if Kakashi even heard me.

His visible eye widens and I can almost hear my own heart thumping from how nervous I am. "How long will you be gone?" He asks, turning serious all of the sudden.

I shrug and toy with the glove on my hand "Apparently training can take a while so like two to three years?" Kakashi sighs and leans back where he is sat.

"As someone who sees you as a younger sibling, this is difficult for me." He admits making me cast my head down to my lap. This is what I didn't want to hear, all the sad stuff!

"But, as your sensei I'm extremely proud." My head snaps up to see him smiling at me. "I already know that the training will have you come back as a very strong and efficient kunoichi, and for that I'm proud."

I smile at him and quickly hold him in a hug from across the table. "Thank you so much Kakashi sensei! I thought this was gonna be way more dramatic!" I say holding him tightly. Kakashi pats my head and this time I don't slap his hand away.

"Kakashi sensei there you are!" I hear a familiar voice say, I look over and see my three teammates walking our way. I furrow my eyebrows at this "Was there a team meeting today?" I ask, wondering why the three of them are together without me.

"Nope, we're looking for Kakashi sensei since we have a mission to do!" Sakura says, smiling at our sensei. I stand up and quickly pick up my hair in a low ponytail "Oh! I'll go home really quickly and pick up my stuff then." I say, making my way out of the booth but am instantly stopped by Sakura.

"Haru you're not coming with us remember? It's not safe for you." Sakura says placing a hand on my shoulder. Naruto comes up next to her "Yeah! You've never gone on a mission with us before I don't know if you're even allowed on this one!" Naruto says, agreeing with Sakura to which I arch my brow.

"What are you guys talking about? I've done missions with you all before." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah but one that's out of the town? Not yet at least." Sakura interjects. Any trace of a smile vanishes from my face

"What, so I'm just never going to do out of village missions with you guys?" I ask. I know I'm leaving next week and there's really no point in asking but I can't help but want to see however they would answer.

"No it's not that! We'd just have to make lots of last minute strategies if you were added. And since you're the only one with no experience I don't know if this next one is a good idea" Sakura says placing a hand on my shoulder.

My jaw drops and I look at Kakashi sensei with wide eyes, he looks up from his book and also looks at Sakura with raised brows.

"You know what? I've been apart of this team for as long as you have! If you have to make a last minute strategy then so be it! You should've had that strategy to begin with!!" I scoff, grabbing Sakura's hand and pushing it away from me.

My teammates looked at me shocked, well Sasuke not so much, but nonetheless they look at me as if I've grown another head. Kakashi also stands up and looks at us sternly

"Sakura, Haru is your teammate of course she's allowed to go on the mission. She's far more capable than the average genin, what makes you think she can't go?" Kakashi asks coolly, putting his book back in his pocket.

"She's always despised me for some stupid reason that's why! You all go on your dumb mission as team seven while I sit in my big mansion listing ways to beat you all up!" I seethe, completely infuriated, before pushing Sakura out of the way, resulting in her back hitting the wall harshly.

I don't care though as I walk, more like stomp, to the Senju clan grounds.

Huh they don't need me? I ruin their group dynamic? Those little fuckers, I have more strength in my the tip of finger than those three idiots combined.

I slam my bedroom door open and angrily sit down at my desk. Taking out a couple sheets of paper from my desk drawer and place it on the desk top, I get ready to write a couple individual letters for everyone.

***

Dear, Sakura.

I sincerely dislike you, If I could, I would slap you so hard your ancestors would feel it. But since I am obligated to look and act like a reasonable person I won't do that. I'll just leave it to your self conscious to know that I've always wanted to do it. I will be coming back to the leaf village in around three years, I wish we got along better, but that clearly wasn't the case. Enjoy your team, since now I officially won't be a part of it.

Love, Haru.

***

Dear, Naruto

Hello Naru!  you've been my friend for a long time and I appreciate you for that. But as of late I've felt out relationship struggling on my end. Being apart of this team was a total disaster and I'm never going to forget how some things went down. Thank you for being my friend for the years before being placed on team seven past couple of years though, I hope next time I see you, things are gonna be different.

Love, Haru

***

Dear, Sasuke.

I'm sad that we've only just reunited and I'm leaving you, but hey I'll come back right? Anyway. But will you be here when I return? If you think I'm stupid, I'm not. You're literally a ticking time bomb and leaving the village won't surprise me Sasuke. If you do leave to join who I think you will, please just be careful.

Love, Haru.

***

With narrowed eyes, I stand up from my desk. I look out my window and stare at the hokage mountain. At midnight I'll be gone, this gives me a full day to say goodbye to people! I begin packing up my things at a quicker pace, tonight is the night.

I quickly change into a pair of black leggings and my black Oshiro clan shirt, letting my hair fall down loosely. They're all such idiots, do they actually think that I'd be in more danger than Sakura? Are they kidding me?

I sigh as I walk through the streets of Konoha, the sky turning multiple shades of oranges and pinks as the sun begins to set. "Haru! Do you want me to fetch Ino for you?" The tall blonde woman asks with a smile.

I nod and watch as Ino comes out from the back room of the flower shop with a big box of daisies in her hands. "Hey Haru!" She says with a smile before dropping the box of flowers on the floor with a loud 'thump', nearly giving her mother a heart attack.

"Hi Ino, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be seeing you for a while." I say, watching her happy expression change. "What, why? Where are you going?" She asks as she quickly walks around the counter to get closer to me.

"I'm leaving tonight and I still gotta talk to Tsunade about this so we can't talk for long but I could tell you this. I'll see you in around three years?" I say, getting quicker and quicker towards the end. Ino's jaw drops.

"Where are you going?!" She asks.

"Too dificult to explain."

"Are you going alone?"

"I kinda have to." I answer, I mean it's not like anyone else could join me. Only Senju's are allowed in the tundra!

"You're coming back right?"

"If I didn't Tsunade would probably drag me back." I snort. Ino pouts and brings me into a big hug "Oh. . . Well wherever you're going, send me postcards!" Ino says smiling at me. "I'm not sure if they have postcards." I respond sheepishly, scratching the back of my neck.

Ino rolls her eyes at me. "Oh well, you get what I mean. Go talk to her, I dont want you to get in trouble." Ino says smiling at me. I nod and turn my back to her walking out of the door.

Wow, people are taking the whole me leaving thing really great! maybe they do want me to leave? What I don't see is Ino looking at me retreating figure with teary eyes.

I sigh as I push the door open and begin making my way to the hokage's office where she normally is nowadays.

After my talk with Tsunade that's it, I'm leaving.  

••••••••••••••••••••

Hello lovely readers! This chapter is lowkey angst lol.

Poor Haru feeling left out of the group, Sakura and Naruto only made it worse lol.

I have good news! I'm actually working on the next book right now, I can begin updating it immediately after I finish with this book!

Any final predictions for Shippuden Haru based on these past chapters? I have no idea if you guys are gonna like what I'm doing with her lol.

I'll see you all next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 793 52
Kakashi x reader (den namikaze) moon Kakashi x readerx itachi Story takes place in konoha ( hidden leaf) read to find out ♥️ Hope you like it😃😃 I...
237K 4.6K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...
143K 3.6K 28
Haru Uchiha has lived an eventful life thus far, one of many trials and tribulations. Between love triangles and the cruelties of the shinobi world...
2.8K 39 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...