Senju Girl (Naruto Fanfic)

By PrettyLilyAnime

MAJOR EDITING PHASE IN PROGRESS!! A tale in which an orphaned child and Konoha native, Haru Senju, embarks on... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 ✨
Chapter 2 ✨
Chapter 3 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 4 ✨
Chapter 5 ✨
Chapter 6 ✨
Character Profile !
Chapter 7 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 8 ✨
Chapter 9 ✨
Chapter 10 ✨
Chapter 11 ✨
Chapter 12 ✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14 ✨
Chapter 15 ✨
Chapter 16 ✨
Temporary Authors Note
Chapter 17 ✨
Chapter 18 ✨
Chapter 19 ✨
Chapter 20 ✨
Chapter 21 ✨
Chapter 22 ✨
Chapter 23 ✨
Chapter 24 ✨
Chapter 25 ✨
Chapter 26 ✨
Chapter 27 ✨
Chapter 28 ✨
Chapter 29 ✨
Chapter 30 ✨
Chapter 31 ✨
Chapter 32 ✨
Chapter 33 ✨
Chapter 34 ✨
Chapter 35 ✨
Chapter 36 ✨
Chapter 37 ✨
Chapter 38 ✨
Chapter 39 ✨
Chapter 40 ✨
Chapter 41 ✨
Chapter 42 ✨
Chapter 43 ✨
Chapter 44 ✨
Announcment
Part 45 ✨
Part 46 ✨
Part 47 ✨
Part 48 ✨
Part 49 ✨
Part 50 ✨
Part 51 ✨ (part 1 of 2)
Part 52 ✨ (Part 2 of 2)
Part 53 ✨
Part 54 ✨
Part 55 ✨
Part 56 ✨
Part 57 ✨
Part 58 ✨
Part 60 ✨
Chapter 61 ✨
Sequel info

Part 59 ✨

15.9K 608 619
By PrettyLilyAnime

••just so you all know, this is a time skip••

I fall to the floor on my butt and pant heavily after finally finishing my training with Tenzo sensei. "You did good today Haru, make sure to work on the jutsu even when I'm not here though." Tenzo sensei instructs. I nod quickly and give him a quick high five "Once you perfect this jutsu you'll be a force to be reckoned with." He adds to which I nod again.

"It combines both of my kekkei genkai, thats great and all but it uses up lots of chakra." I say stretching out my legs.

"That's why you learn to control chakra Haru. Our time is done, I need to get going on this mission. When are you going to tell Kakashi about leaving the village?" He asks as he starts picking up thrown kunai from before.

I shrug, I must admit, i've been procrastinating on telling everyone. "I dont know, maybe when the rest of my team unites? We're all pretty separated right now." I say reaching out for his hand as he pulls me back on my feet. He pats my head and walks slowly, on his way to the gates. "Remember Haru, don't wait until the last day to tell them, that would just mean unnecessary drama." He calls out before finally leaving.

I pout to myself at this, I don't really know how everyones going to react when I tell them the news. I've been contacting the summoning wolves back at the tundra, and the two wolf sages agreed to train me for the next few years. I'm so excited!

They would help me with my wood style so much! And not just that, everything else about me would improve!

I have yet to tell my cousin about this agreement. . . And my friends. . . And my teachers. . . well basically I've told no one so far except Tenzo sensei who is helping me create a new jutsu.

Again, another exciting thing! I hope to improve it before I leave but if anything I'll just have the wolves help me when I'm at the tundra. I start walking around he training grounds, suddenly bored from the absence of my sensei. When's Naruto gonna return with Tsunade? They've been gone an awfully long time. Plus, where do I even stand with Naruto? We haven't really talked since he got all angry and slammed the door while I was at the hospital after confronting Itachi.

And mostly, when's Sasuke gonna wake up? I've been visiting him occasionally during my free time and he hasn't woken up at all, I even have to endure the awkward run ins with Sakura! She's the one making the run in's awkward though, not me.

Am I being immature? Maybe, but only a little!

"Haru-hime!" I turn around and come face to face with a random anbu. "Yes?"

"Tsunade-hime has returned and is asking for your presence. Meet her in the hokage's office." He says before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. I pause for a moment then smile widely, my cousin is back!

I quickly start to run in the direction of the hokage's office which is located right above the school. I don't let anyone on the street stop me as I run up the stairs and quite literally barge into the room where I sense her presence.

I notice that I managed to scare the living souls out of the two village elders that my cousins are speaking with but quite frankly, I dont care. I quickly rush over to my cousin, ignoring the elders and wrap my arms around her in a big hug. "You're back!" I say happily smiling, she smiles back at me.

"Haru! Did you really have to make an entrance like that?" She asks, sweat dropping at the two elders that are glaring at me. If looks could kill, then I'd be six feet under. "Of course I did!" I say, my face not moving away from the crook of her neck as I hold onto her tightly.

The elders somehow let it go and don't go on a rant about how I'm a lady who should grow up to have proper manners and blah blah. I get that speech everyday from these old geezers. "Anyways, Our meeting is over." The old woman says before exiting the room, leaving Shizune, Tsunade and I all alone.

"I'm so happy you're back! And are you really going to be hokage?" I ask, pulling away from our hug.

Tsunade nods and smirks at me. I look at her with a smile "That's so cool! Now I'm related to three hokage's." I say before letting out a short laugh. Tsunade grabs my hand and walks with me outside, Shizune following behind.

"Tsunade I need to tell you something important and since you're gonna be hokage and all I guess I'll need your permission." I say, getting slightly nervous about telling her what my new adventure will hold.

Tsunade stops and looks at me with an arched brow. "You're not telling me this because I'll be hokage but you're telling me this because I'm legally in charge of you. Do you understand?" She asks placing her hands on her hips. I nod quickly and sweat drop.

I haven't even thought of that.

"Yeah well I wanted to tell you was that-"

"It's great to see you again Tsunade-sama." Shikamaru's father suddenly says, interrupting what I was about to say, I pout and sulk silently behind my cousin. Dang it, now people are just making it difficult for me to tell her!

They get into a conversation about antlers and deer and whatnot so I turn to Shikamaru and Naruto. "Who's she? Acting like a big shot when she's so young." Shikamaru asks looking at my cousin with a slightly bored expression.

I glare and answer before Naruto could "She's my cousin, my legal guardian, a sannin, and your future hokage." I proudly and defensively state, only sweat dropping when she says that deer antlers make good medicine.

Shikamaru looks taken aback from my defensive tone but then I smile cheekily "Sorry, she's kinda like my second mom so I get defensive." I say laughing softly. "Troublesome woman." Shikamaru mutters.

"Come along Haru!" Tsunade calls as she waves off Shikamaru's father. I nod and look at Shika one more time "See you later!"

I then run up to Tsunade and Shizune, falling in step with them. "Where are we going now?" I ask curiously. Tsunade looks down at me with a smirk "We're gonna go to the hospital, I heard your friend is there. Sasuke is it?"

I nod at this "Yeah what about him?"

"Is he the one who stole your first kiss?"

My blush deepens fiercely as I begin immediately waving my hands around. "Wh-whaaat? who told you that?!" I say, my blush only getting worse. Tsunade throws her head back and laughs "Isamu and Isao tell me everything."

I place my hands on my cheeks, trying to somehow someway cool them down. I feel a hand on my head and I look up at my cousin who's smirking mischievously at me. "Wow Haru, going for an Uchiha? You're such a rebel." She teases making me freak out a bit.

"Whaat?! I'm not going after anyone! Kakashi sensei says I'm too young for boys and-"

"I'm only playing around Haru, but you seem to get very emotionally triggered by this boy, are you sure you don't like him?" Tsunade asks smiling at my flustered self. "I-Im sure!" I squeak mentally slapping myself. Get it together Haru!

Little did I know that my blonde haired friend that was walking right behind us was listening to everything, and becoming even more disheartened.

••••••••••••

"Please help Sasuke-kun." Sakura says, bowing to my cousin while I stand awkwardly in the corner of the room. Ever since Sakura caught Sasuke and I holding hands there's been some weird animosity between the two of us. She seemed to get overly jealous and I don't like seeing her kissing up to my cousin like that.

"Okay, leave it to me. I'll obviously help my little Haru's boyfriend." Tsunade says turning around and winking back at me. My jaw drops as both Naruto and Sakura snap their heads in my direction. SHE JUST UNKNOWINGLY MADE THE WHOLE SITUATION WAY WORSE!

"Guys don't listen to her! She doesn't know what she's talking about! I'm not dating anyone right now." I say with an easy going smile as I discreetly make my way to the door. Tsunade looks at me and chuckles "Oh really? Then what was that kiss about?" Tsunade asks, my eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets as Sakura looks at me with a fierce gaze "Kiss?"

"I have a book to read!" I yell before running across the room and quite dramatically diving out of the window, leaving two confused teammates and a confused tannin behind. "Tsunade-sama, if you don't mind me asking, what kiss were you talking about?" Sakura sweetly asks.

"They kissed at the chunin exams, but it was an accident I saw." Naruto says with his arms crossed over his chest. Tsunade looks at Sakura with an arched brow. "What? do you have a problem with my cousin?" She asks with a curious tone. Sakura quickly shakes her head, "N-no! not at all ma'am."

Tsunade arches a brow and looks back down at Sasuke. 'This team seems to be a mess so far. it's like a love triangle with an extra person, so a love square? Oh Kakashi has his work cut out for him' she thinks.

"I have returned!" I say, proudly bursting into the room. But this time I brought Shizune in the room as my human shield. I'm not in the mood to get screamed at by Sakura today. "That was quick." Tsunade says before placing her palm on Sasuke's forehead. "I'll start now."

I watch as a green glow omits from her hand, hmm interesting. In a few mere seconds Sasuke awakes, sitting up and looking around his surroundings. "Sasuke you're awake!" Naruto happily says but is cut off short when I crying Sakura throws herself on Sasuke, hugging him tightly.

I once again find myself awkwardly sitting in the corner of the room as my team gets together. Shizune looks at me strangely "Haru don't you want to greet him?" She asks before looking over at Sakura hugging him. 

I narrow my eyes "I think Sakura's greeting is enough for twenty people." I say with a certain edge, my tone changing drastically from the fun girl from just moments before. Shizune looks at me in surprise "Haru are you oka-?"

"I'll be at the training grounds if you want to find me." I simply say walking out the room and slamming the door behind me, effectively catching the attention of Tsunade but not my teammates.

I walk through the hospital hallways with clenched fists. Why the hell is she even a ninja if she's going to be crying every two minutes? Well that's kinda hypocritical of me to say. . . Oh well who cares!? I sure don't! Ugh, that whole scene in the hospital room reminds me why I felt left out in this team to begin with.

I walk out of the hospital stubbornly and transport back to the training fields where I was before with Tenzo sensei. Huh, I bet I could leave right now to the tundra and they wouldn't even notice. Sadly I can't do that because Tsunade would drag me all the way to Konoha wether I like it or not.

I begin throwing kunai randomly at the dummies, hitting their heads perfectly each time. The tundra is such a perfect place! You can only enter if you have Senju blood, which means none of those buffoons I call teammates  can come and disturb me.

Plus, theres no sun. That's a huge bonus.

I sigh as I sit down on my butt. Tomorrow is the day I'll tell them, the day they'll know I'll be leaving. After all, I leave first thing next week.

••••••••••

Hey lovely readers! So now you know what path Haru is taking lol.

How do you think her teammates and everyone else will react to her leaving the village? Granted she won't be going rogue, but instead she'll be leaving for training!

Your predictions? I'm sure things are becoming clearer as the chapters pass on lol.

Your thoughts on how this chapter turned out?

I hope you all liked it, so I'll see you all next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 126 17
One incident, just one small incident changed Naruto's point of view. He realised that he doesn't likes Sakura anymore. Instead he slowly started to...
10.2K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
13.4K 353 25
She is a stubborn and one of the strongest girls you'll meet, and he's lost and very smart boy who's helpless around her. But what will happen when...
8.2K 233 25
❝𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥?❞ ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...