Our Love Is Torture

By sparkleVS

"You may be one thousand miles away, or one hundred years away from me, but I know that you're still with me... More

Prologue & Cast
Chapter 1 - The Invitation
Chapter 2 - The Meetings & The Party
Chapter 3 - Fights & Regrets
Chapter 4 - A Million Sorry's
Chapter 5 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 6 - Go Away
Chapter 7 - The Sexy Bestfriend & The Shock Statement.
Chapter 8 ~ Back there again after 10years.
Chapter 9 ~ Broken Love
Chapter 10 ~ "You're lost and someone needs to fix that"
Chapter 12 ~ I kissed you goodbye.
Chapter 13 - Trouble & Regrets
Chapter 14 - Conflict & Sweet Kisses.
Chapter 15 - Confusing texts & Disloyality
Chapter 16 - It's NOW & NEW
A/N thank you!
Chapter 17 - Circling back to deception
Chapter 18 ~ Breakup's & Pain
Chapter 19 - "Shanyana is just a stupid little girl."
Chapter 20 - The Love, The Truth & The Goodbye Letter
Chapter 21- When His Eyes Made Her Heart Stop
Chapter 22 - You're My Best Notification
Chapter 23 - When The Rain Got Beautiful
Chapter 24 - All You Do Is Walk Away
Chapter 25 *Part 1* - Secured & Shattered
Chapter 25 *Part 2* - Secured & Shattered
TRAILER - OUR LOVE IS TORTURE
Chapter 26 - Love The Way You Lie
Chapter 27 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*NOTICE*
A/N - What has happened? Theories, Character Talks, Sequel? etc.
Chapter 29 - The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 30 - My Heart Is So Tired
Chapter 31 - Kiss My Troubles Away
Chapter 32 - The Broken Prince
Chapter 33 - Home Is Where Heart Is
Chapter 34 - The Wrong One
Chapter 35 - You're Mine
Chapter 36 - Things You Said
Chapter 37 *Last* - Forever
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue *BONUS*

Chapter 28 - All That I'll Ever Need

762 38 100
By sparkleVS

Hey Guys! First of all, I'll like to thank you all so much for keeping your patience. Though some of you did lose it, but it's fine haha. Thank you for just being with me for these past two weeks, I had exams, I was preparing to go on my holidays, so there was just alot happening. But as I said, it will be worth the wait.

I know for a fact, this chapter will make alot of you's smile and happy. Y'all being waiting for this... So, here it is.

Enjoy 💕

---------------------------------------------------------

Aisha's POV

"Hurry the hell up!"

"I know, I know! Shit..." I cussed, quickly pushing my hair back, I popped on my heels, and literally flew to the door, pulling my keys out to unlock it.

"Your 10 minutes already late!" Tina spoke reminding me my lateness.

"Well it's not my fault, you took so much time to curl my hair." I told her, making my way out. Before she could even say anything, I slam the door shut and rushed towards the elevator.

Rohan's probably waiting for me and here I am, still not out, god he's gonna hate me...
I hope he dosen't leave.

I sighed, stepping inside of the elevator, I looked at my reflection in the mirror to see someone beautiful. I looked good. I can say that. The red dress did absolute wonders, it stopped right below my knees, it was gorgeous. My makeup was light, I always like to keep it light, a bit of mascara that I love, it makes my boring honey doe eyes pop out. Some blush too, which I now think is a bad idea, considering I didn't need it cause I blush around him like crazy. A  matte red lipstick, to go with the dress. Not blood red, but a nice undertone red.

Tina curled my hair, making it more wavier then it actually is, she set it with a hairspray which made it bouncy and shiny. I liked it. In other words, I was happy with my appearance.

*Ting*

The doors swiftly open, I stepped out, walking through another set of gates, then outside.

Oh your joking me... no way!

I paused when my eyes took over the big black Mercedes Benz, it looked like a beauty.

The driver climbed out, and made his way over the other side. He opened the gate, and offered me a toothy smile, "You Aisha?" He asked.

I smiled, nodding politely "Yes."

"Car for you." He opened the gate, and guestered to get in.

I stepped inside the car, my eyes widened as I sat down. The leather interior of the car was so smooth, it was like I was in a space machine, the blue lights from the tape infront was glowing like no tomorrow, the cool air from the conditioner gave me goosebumps.

The driver started driving and god, I'm living a dream right now.

If I tell Ayan that I sat inside a Mercedes-Benz he would literally freak out, afterall, he knew how obsessed I was with Mercedes cars.... wait, why am I even thinking about him? This is Rohan not Ayan.

After 10 mins, the driver rolled over to the edge of the street, where you can clearly see the Eiffel Tower, it was dark but beautiful.

For a second I wondered where Rohan was, but my wondering didn't last long. As soon as I stepped out of the car I spotted him.
He sat there, on a bench, looking down playing with his shimmery sliver bracelet. When he heard the sound of my heels, his eyes drifted to me. The heat of his gaze follows me till I walk upto him, then I just went numb.

'Good' is an understatement for how he looks.

He wore a black v-neck paired with a leather jacked ontop. His dark jeans hugged him in ways I really shouldn't be noticing. His eyes are the same as I always will remember. Dark brown, mesmerising. Dark thick lashes. Intensity to burn.

He stands up and smiles, I don't miss out on the way he takes me in before doing that. The way his eyes darken as soon as he saw me, and how he looks at me from head to toe before shaking his head, standing up and smiling.

We are close. About five inches, one step. He always towers over me. Five foot nine, to my five foot two. I hate how good he looks. I hate his stupid angel face. Strong, furrowed brows. Sharp jaw. Lips that are full enough to be called pretty. He's always been like that. By the width of his shoulders I could tell he still works out, he's been working out since his college days, as per Shanyana sources. Not a huge amount but enough for me to see clear muscle definition beneath his dark T-shirt.

Blood rushes to my cheeks, and I want to slap myself for that reaction. There you go, A point to him for showing up looking more attractive than ever. Douche. 

"Hi," he says like he dosen't he remember what happened last time.

"Hello, Rohan." He stares at me, and as usual, I feel the vibration of him in the marrow of my bones.

"You look good, Aisha." He smiles like no other, making those dimples appear on the side of his cheeks.

"You too."

He takes a step closer and I hate the way he looks at me. Appraising and approving. Hungry. It draws me in against my will, like he's flypaper, and everything inside me is buzzing and trying to wrench itself free.

Still smiling, he turns himself sideways, putting his arm out, "You ready Mà dàme?" He speaks in a posh style.

I laugh, it meant 'My lady' it was cute how he learnt that in french but still pronounced it wrong.

I wrapped my arm around his, "Àbsolûmenț võtre àtešše!"
He frowned, "What does that mean?" He asked, giving the driver a nod, mentioning a thank you as he drove off.

"It means 'absolutely your highness!'" I told him, as we started to walk.

"Hmm.... last time I checked, I'm not anyone's highness," Rohan said, the enchanting smile of his never fading.

I nudged his arm playfully, "Last time I checked, I wasn't your lady either!" I winked, his smile widned as he tilted his head to get a clearer look at me.

"Yet." He confirmed, winking back, as it was so easy for him to say that, it also secretly made my heart skip a beat. That never happens to me, I'm being very unlady like. What the hell.

"Where are we going?" I questioned, trying to ignore the tingly sensation I was getting by just holding his arm.

"Having Dinner at the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel." He said, staring ahead, keeping his pace going.

I went pale. My eyes were on him the whloe time, "Why?" I whispered, why would he do this, too expensive, too first class for me. I don't belong in one of the world's best restaurants, I belong at a chippe shop by the street.

Rohan shrugged his shoulders, "Why not?" He claimed, with a smirk. My grip on his arm tighten, we were literally beneath the Eiffel now, I was getting more and more nervous as each second went by.

After finding our way through the elevator, we entered the 58 tour restaurant. And holy shit! It was so beautiful.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled, gawking at the place. Soft lighting and minimalist furnishings decorate the restaurant so well. Sweet but not to upstage and the same time. The beauty of the place is the city of lights, flashing lights, the entire place is surrounded by glass were you can see the view from.

I don't even realise when I left Rohan's arm and just went looking around, "Aisha, this way." I heard him say, he walked over to a table, white with roses, by the glass. Candles on the table.

I truly am living a dream...

He smiled, pulling out a chair for me, which nearly made me laugh, I know that doing these things are not in his books, I like how he's making an effort to be a gentleman.

He sat opposite me and kindly guestered for me to read the menu. But I didn't even open it.

Handsome dosen't do him justice. Soap actors are handsomes, but in a completely predictable, bland way. Rohan is ... captivating, like a rare exotic panther; equal parts beauty and power. Enigmatic without even trying.

I noticed how his face screwed up and he cringed while reading. Naw! He probably dosen't understand anything.

I laughed, at that moment he looked up, he ran his hand across his hair, a deep chuckle escaping him mouth "This is shit," He laughed, shaking his head, "I can't understand anything."

"I'll help you," I offered a smile, opening up my menu book.

"What are you trying to look for?" I asked, flipping through the pages.

"Um I don't know... chicken?"

"C'mon be a bit more specific..." I spoke, giggling. God, I'm acting like a girly teenage chick.

"Aisha, anything that has chicken in it would be fine."

"Alright, what about Lê Pétit Bleú? It's a Moroccan dish, well cooked meat with stock and vegetables, the stock has multiple flavour of deliciousness in it, vegetables in the dish are grown from the best farms of Europe, they're fresh and juicy--" I stopped as soon as I looked up from the menu to see him staring at me with a small smile. His eyes showed passion and warmth, the look made my feel weak. He can't just do that, show me those eyes, smile like that, look at me like I'm a pair of beautiful roses. My heart is racing faster then a sports car, but I don't show it. I maintain calm.

"What?" I shifted in my chair.

"That should be fine," He said, his voice so husky and deep. His eyes drifted off to my lips, then back to my eyes. Then my lips then back to my eyes. Then the corners of his mouth twitched up, forming into a melty smile.

Good God, I'm gonna die.

"What should be fine?"

"You really want to know?" He leaned closer, that husky voice sent shivers through my spine. I gulped, I couldn't feel air, I didn't know what to do.

"Tell me Aisha," He touched my leg with his foot underneath the table. I froze, it was like someone poured ice water all over me. "Do you?" He asked again, leaning more closer. Again, I didn't say anything. I just shook my head nodding.

"That dish you were talking about a second ago. I think that'll be completely fine." He bit his lip leaning back, sitting up straight.

My eyes widned "Oh.. right!... Right! The food! Of course! The beef, no! The chicken! You wanted chicken right? Yes you did!  Yeah I'm getting that, no wait! You're getting that!"

He broke into a loud laugh, his tounge swiftly going over his mouth, before he threw his head back and kept laughing.

I buried my face in my hands and let out a frustrated groan. He can't fucking do that, no lip-licking and sexy laughing. No leg touching or intimate seducing. It's driving me insane. I hate it, I repeat, I hate that stupid angel face of his.

"Order!" A girly juvenile voice spoke out of nowhere. I glanced at the girl who was here to take our order, I immediately regretted looking at her. She wore her waitress outfit, a short black skirt, a white top, all the buttons undone. Ew.

"What would you like sir?" She asked, her accent was British, she was trying to flirt by batting her eyelashes towards Rohan and twirling her hair, smiling at him.

"Ummm..." He looked at me confused, "He'll get a Lê Pétit Bleú, and I'll like a Nicoise Salad," She looked at me, slightly annoyed then turned her gaze back to Rohan.

"And drink sir?"

Before Rohan could even say anything, I replied "Two glasses of red wine." She huffed, and gave me a death glare, if only looks could kill.

After quickly scribbling down the order, her eyes for the umepth time went back to Rohan, she needs to stop looking at him... "I'll be back." The barbie girl whispered, a low, sexual whisper.

"Oh please don't." I goarned under my breath, playing with my fingers.

💫💫💫

Luckily she didn't came back. We ate our food and talked, it was nice.

"Dance with me," He says quietly.
It was not a question.

"Uh ... why?"

He smiles and glances over at the other few couples on the dance floor before looking back at me.

"Because, I have things I need to say to you, but I don't want us separated by this damn table."  He takes a sip of wine and looks at his fingers. "I want to be close to you."

Just the thought of it makes me angry. Not because I don't want to dance with him, but because I want it so badly it hurts.
I take a swig of wine. A big one. It's pointless. There's not enough wine in the world for this.

I watch in slow-motion horror as he stands  and walks around to my side of the table.
"I don't think we should," I say.

He holds out his hand. "Please, Aisha."

I look at the his hand. Perfect and warm. Then I look at his face. There's such fragile hope in his eyes, I find it impossible to say no.

I press my palm against his, and our fingers curl around one another. They fit back together more perfectly than they have a right to.

He leads me to the dance floor pulls me into his arms. I sigh without meaning to.

"Do you remember the first time we danced together?" Rohan asks, his mouth near my ear.

"No." I say, because I want to hear his
version of events.

"It was the afternoon where Shanyana was making us all dance for the wedding," He spins me around, giving me a quick twirl.

I frowned "Yeah, I got partnered with Ayan and you were with one of Tanya's english friends... she was all over you like a rash,"

"And you were jealous as hell,"

"What? Not at all."

He laughed, throwing his head back. I watched him, "Can I can you a question?" His laugh slowly faded away to a sweet smile, "Go for it." He said.

"When you said 'I didn't came to Paris for any or you's' did you actually mean it? Like haven't you ever thought about anybody or anything... do you not care?"

I search for his face, but he dosen't look at me anymore. All the fault lines are flaring to life. He dosen't answer my question, I was bothered by it, then I chose to ignore it.

I nod in understatement before shifting closer into his arms, his hold tightens around my waist. We sway. We're not actually dancing just rocking side to side. Not moving forward, or backward. Just moving.
Like most of our time together, we're treading water.
Trying not to drown.

💫💫💫

"There you go," he says, wrapping his jacket around my arms.
"Oh, thanks." I smiled, that was so kind.

My apartment is about twelve minutes away from the tower, he decided to walk me back, as he thought it was not safe for me to go alone.

"So how's your job going?" Rohan question, looking over, smiling at me.

"The hotel?"

"Yeah,"

"It's fine," I nodded "It gets a bit busy sometimes. But I like it... what about you? Do you like the fame?"

"Do you think I like it after yesterday?" He snickered, a throaty fake laugh. "I mean, haven't you been watching the news?"

"I saw what happened, are you ok? I know it's tough to handle these situations," I told him with concern, he didn't respond, just agreeded by nodding his head. My eyes drifted off to the front to see my apartment.

Oh we're here.

I glanced at Rohan. He walked up to me slowly and pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me. His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my frail body. The world around me melted away as I squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

"Tell me something," He spoke, nuzzling his nose into the side of my neck.

God I almost stop breathing.

He sighed, I could feel a smile forming on his face, his hot breath on my neck.
"Why do I still get these stupid butterflies when I'm around you?" Rohan asked, his left hand stroked my hair and his right arm pulled me closer into his chest.

I laughed, a wide smile taking over my face.
The warmth of being with another human being and being happy made me want to stay like that forever.

"I don't know," I sighed "You tell me..."

"It feels good though," He said, placing a light kiss on my throat. Despite the heaviness in my stomach, my heart fluttered at the feeling of his lips pressed against my skin. I sunk into his warmth, appreciative of the gesture.

"Aisha?" He spoke again.

"Hmm..."

"Thank you," He croaked quietly.

"For?"

"For reminding me what these butterflies feel like... for once, it actually feels good to be lost in the right direction."

---------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER.

Alrighttt, now wasn't that cute?
COMMENT and tell me thoughts, I would love to know!
VOTE if you loved it and want more!
Leave some suggestions and theories of what you think might happen next? I love reading all the comments and replying. You guys are amazing honestly. 😆💜

So, a couple of chapters ago I did mention that I'll be going on a holiday very soon, taking some time off. Sadly that time is here, I know I left it on a bad note considering that fact, I left it for you guys wanting more. But I think is fun, keeps the suspense going. Ha! don't hate me, xx.

You people won't be getting the regular updates. I'll be gone for about 3 weeks. But that dosen't mean I'm gone. I'm still here, I'll reply and talk to people on my conversations.

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter, I'll be back very soon. Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT.

Ps. We're nearly on 7k, like jwkeksnw? I have no words. Haha.

Lots of love ❤ Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 450 15
ห—หห‹ โœŽ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ฉ...
8.9K 904 34
โMeri ore se utha teri ore ko kadam pehla Milenge hum...โž โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก (From my side, the first step is taken towards you, we shall meet..) ...
90.5K 4K 30
"So, you didn't love me at all?" I asked hoping that it was all a bad dream. Unfortunately it wasn't. He chuckled and looked into my eyes,"I never l...
7.8K 814 31
~๐™‘๐™š๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๏ฟฝ...