Chapter 8 ~ Back there again after 10years.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND VIOLENT THEMES.

"He's with an another girl that's where he is." Shanaya said, a tear rolling down her cheek.
Aisha's eyes widened as she took in what Shanaya just said.

"Wh-what?" She asked, stuttering.

"Stupid." Rohan muttered under his breath, but unfortunately Aisha heard him. She looked at him, her eyes towards him.

"What's your problem!?!" She exclaimed.

"What do you mean, what's my problem? Don't your get it! Abhi is cheating on Shanaya." Rohan yelled, he felt extremely annoyed. He always thought Aisha purposely acts dumb.

"How can you say that Rohan? Abhi is not like that, he loves her. Abhi will never do such a thing and--"

"What's happening?" A voice interrupted, everyone turned around to look, it was Abhi.

Shanaya breath hitched. She didn't wanted to see his face.

"Abhi!" Rohan exploded, as he walked up to him and punched him right in the jaw, making him fall to the groud.
Aisha and Shanaya gasped loudly.

"OUCH! WHAT THE - What is wrong with you Rohan?" Abhi questioned rubbing his chin. He tried to make his balance and after a few seconds, with all his strength, Abhi stood up and was about to punch Rohan back but then his eyes softened as they landed on Shanaya.

He pushed Rohan out of his way and walked up to her. "Why are you crying?" He questioned, looking into her red puffy eyes.

"Why don't you figure it out by yourself." She stiffened.

"Shanyana what are you talking about? Tell me, please" Abhi pleaded, shaking her by the shoulders.

"I will tell you what you did!" Rohan growled, and violently kicked his back, making him land face first on the ground.

"You cheated on her!" He started.

"I saw you.. I bloody saw you hugging that lady and taking her upstairs." Rohan yelled. He took Abhi's collar and made him stand up. "TALK.  BLURT IT OUT ABHI."

"Seriously Rohan! Only because I hug a girl that doesn't mean I'm freaking cheating on my wife." Abhi roared at him, nugding him back from him.

There was silence, nobody spoke... Abhi took a deep breath, and glared at Rohan.

"That lady... she's married, her 5year-old son ran away and got lost between the crowd. I hugged her to calm her beacuse she was crying and we went upstairs to check on her son. And listen, Rohan I didn't perform with you people because it took forever to find her son, do you know at the end where he was? .... he was with a few other kids in the hotel's laundry room, they were playing hide and seek, they made a mess in that room AND WE HAD TO CLEAN IT UP SO THE FUCKING STAFF WON'T THROW US OUT!" Abhimanu claimed.
His eyes shooting draggers towards Rohan.

Rohan just stood there dumbfounded, looking down. Whereas Shanaya and Aisha took a sigh of relief.

"Rohan.... I believe you should apologize." Aisha told him, poking his arm.

Guilt ran over his body "Sorry." he muttered, quickly turning around to leave.

"You did this on purpose didn't you?" Abhi accused, making Rohan stop in his tracks and turn back around

"What?"

Abhi snickered out a laugh and glared at him, "You son of a bitch did this on purpose!"