Chapter 18 ~ Breakup's & Pain

Hello sexy people, I'm back with a new update.
How are you all?
Hope you like today's chapter, show some love and make sure you leave a COMMENT and a VOTE :)
Warning: Mature Language.
I mean what can I say? My characters use a lot of bad language.. 😂

Anyways, ENJOYYYYY!!

------------------------------------

Rohan's POV

"This is not working out, Ro."

"What?" I furrowed my eyesbrows, as she got of my bed, quickly slipping on a shirt over her half naked body.

How many times have I heard her say those exact words? How many times have I said I love you to her? How many times have I gave her everything she wanted just to make her understand that I care for her?

Way too many fucking times....

"You can't always say that, if things don't go your way! We've been together for over a year now and you've been doing this shit for the past 3 months -- What's your problem?" I say, trying yet failing, to keep the anger away from my tone.

"Alexis.." I sighed deeply, as she reached out to pass my shirt, mentioning me to put it on.

I wanted to confront her, I was trying to stay angry at her but she wasn't helping in anyway. That shirt did no job, her long pale legs were still exposed, her breasts still a bit visible from the top. I'm seconds away in gathering her back into my arms and show her how much I care all over again. How can she say that after our moment of bliss just a few minutes ago?

Her neck sports a couple of hickeys and her lips are still red and swollen from my kisses. And she's saying that this is not working out!? Hell no, she can't just rock my world only to throw me of my axis again.

Look and now she's ignoring me!

"You need to stop running away!" I claimed, pushing my messy hair out of my face.

She grabbed a couple of her garments from the closet, then entered the toliet to change, completely ignoring my statement.

...I changed into my clothes too, impatiently waiting for her to come out, and eventually she did.

"Alexis!" I yelled in frustration, she went passed me to get her glasses from the bedside table, she turned back to look at me.

"I'm not running away.." She muttered, her voice low and croacky. I heard her sniff, which made me come to a realisation that she was crying.

"Babe." I whisper, gently walking up to her, making her face me. Both of my hands rested on her shoulders.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, trying to search the problem in her lost eyes.

"I'm sorry Rohan... I-I accidentally, I uh-um.." She spoke, staring down, jumbling her fingers together.

"What?" I snapped, not being able to take her act anymore. I know her, she's never like what she is infront of me right now.

"I cheated on you." Alexis blurted out.

"Wha-"