The Coffee Spill |Demi Lovato|

By FlexItDestiny

Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up fo... More

Before You Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 & 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 *Sexual*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26 *Sexual*
Chapter 27 *Sexual*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 *Sexual*
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 *Sexual*
Chapter 41 *Sexual*
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *Sexual*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 *Sexual*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 *Sexual*
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 *Sexual*
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 49 *Sexual*

9.5K 258 27
By FlexItDestiny

Written 2015
Revised April 2021

A/N While writing and developing these characters intimately, I feel like Ellie and Demi (in this fanfic, not in real life) are not necessarily vanilla, but they definitely are not the type to be into BDSM. With that being said, in this chapter they will expose some new kinks, but nothing too extravagant. I hope that is okay with you all. Once again, if you're not into this kind of stuff... simply skip ahead. But don't skip the entire chapter... the ending is V E R Y important. Happy reading!

*Ellie's POV*
"Are you ready for your next surprise?" I ask Demi, pushing her onto the teal lounge chair. Her back hits the chair, letting a guttural moan escape her lips. The sound goes straight to my core. I take a step back as I hook my fingers under my shirt, pulling it over my head slowly. I discard it somewhere in the room, Demi's eyes never leaving mine. She scans over my body with pure bliss. I walk over to her slowly, swaying my hips with each stride. I lean down, gripping both armrests with my hands, my face mere inches away from Demi's. Her hot breath hits my skin making goosebumps rise on the back of my neck. I place a gentle kiss on her lips before pulling away. I turn the chair around so Demi is now facing the open windows. My hands move from the arm rests to Demi's thighs, rubbing and squeezing.

Demi tilts her head back as one of my hands slowly creeps up her thigh, cupping her center through her tight jeans. She bucks her hips against my hand for some friction, but I pull away before she gets any release from it. I move my hand to the top of her pants, unbuttoning them, unzipping them painfully slow.

I hook my fingers around her belt loops, waiting for Demi to look at me. "Is this okay?" I ask, knowing very well she wants this almost as much as I do. Still, I wait for approval before continuing any further. Demi nods her head up and down repeatedly, gripping the arm rests and lifting her hips off the chair just enough. Without waiting a second longer, I pull her jeans and underwear down simultaneously. She lowers herself back down as I quickly discard her clothes to the side. Demi's sweater has risen, exposing her abdomen and the bottom of her bra. I lean forward and pull both over her head in a matter of mere seconds. I lean back, resting my butt on my heels as I take in the sight in front of me. Demi is spread eagle, the moonlight and city lights being the only illumination in the room. Demi's arousal is glistening under the moonlight, covering her wet folds, and inner thighs.

"Absolutely breathtaking." I say, watching Demi's chest rise and fall with each deep breath. I lean forward, placing light kisses on Demi's inner thighs. I graze my teeth over her skin just to the side of her center before attaching my lips, sucking harsh. I let go, revealing a purplish mark. "Mine." I purr, attaching my lips to the other side. Demi responds to my possessiveness, grabbing a fistful of my hair and positioning my face over her center, grinding her hips forward.

Demi's response makes my center pulse in anticipation. I can feel my own arousal soaking my underwear, sticking to my body. I look up at Demi behind hooded eyes, watching her bite her lip as she tilts her head back. Keeping my eyes on Demi, I lower my face closer to her center, letting my tongue slide through her slick folds, coating my tongue with her arousal. Demi arches her back, her grip getting tighter around my hair. I do it again, this time not retracting my tongue, letting it stay pressed against her throbbing clit. She scoots closer, letting her butt hang slightly off the chair, her heels digging into the carpet below her for support.

I circle my tongue around her hardening bud, watching her squirm under me. I begin to pick up the pace, drawing figure eights with my tongue. Demi's legs close around my head as she moans my name. I move my hands from the sides of the chair to her knees, forcefully pulling them apart, wider than they were before. I move my tongue down from her clit to her aching entrance, letting my tongue just slightly enter her before retracting and licking back to her clit.

"Oh, Ellie." She moans, pushing my head down even further.

"Mmm, you like that, baby?" I praise, circling her clit again with my tongue.

"D-Don't stop, p-please." She whimpers, her breath becoming unsteady.

"How does it feel being on display for everyone to see?" I ask, letting my hot breath hit her throbbing center, watching her whole body shudder as she painfully tugs on my hair, pulling my head back, letting my chin hit her clit. She eases her grip but keeps her hand behind my head. I lower back down, slipping my tongue inside her center again, her hips grinding against my face. I curl my tongue upwards, letting it hit her g spot. I slowly bob my head, stroking her walls with my tongue. I pull out almost completely before thrusting back in as far as I can. I pick up the pace, letting my nose hit her clit with each deep thrust. I feel Demi's walls clench around my tongue, slowing my pace down. That doesn't stop me. I continue, letting one hand trail up to her chest, pinching her left nipple between my fingers.

"Fuck, don't you dare stop. I'm so close." Demi moans, rocking her hips back and forth. I put more pressure on her clit with my nose with each trust as she lets go of my head to grip the arm rests for support as she clenches her thighs around my head. Her body begins to convulse as her walls tighten around my tongue. A string of profanity leaves Demi's mouth as she comes, coating my chin in her arousal.

"Oh god." Demi's moans are amplified throughout the hotel room as she rides out her orgasm. I continue to thrust in and out, letting my tongue curl upwards to extend Demi's orgasm.

As she comes down from her high, Demi's body becomes limp, falling back onto the chair. I remove my tongue from her entrance, slowly stroking her sensitive bud, cleaning up the mess we made. Demi is panting loudly, her legs have softened around my head. Once I'm satisfied with my work, I sit up, using my fingers to wipe off Demi's arousal from my chin, lightly sucking them clean. Demi wraps her hand around my neck, pulling me in for a hungry kiss. Her tongue immediately makes its way into my mouth, circling around. She moans at the taste of her own arousal. She pulls me in tighter, her arousal soaking the front of my jeans and onto my thigh. It causes my head to spin as I'm ready for the next round. I settle in between Demi's legs, trailing one hand from her chest, down to her center. Demi bites my bottom lip as my fingers lightly graze the outside of her folds. I circle two fingers around her clit before Demi pulls back, still overstimulated from her orgasm.

"Inside. Please." She moans against my lips. I oblige, pushing two fingers into her center, slowly but deep, letting my knuckles hit her front. She moans as I curl my fingers upwards. With not much space between our bodies to work with, I slowly pull my fingers back as the back of my hand lightly comes in contact with my jeans before sliding into Demi again effortlessly due to her wetness. I make sure to press against her g spot with every slow stroke as I bottom out.

"Oh fuck, Ellie." Demi moans, resting her head against my shoulder. Her hot breathe hits my neck with every pant. I feel her walls begin to tighten around my fingers. "More. I need- more." Demi insists. I happily oblige, adding a third finger inside with no problem.

"I want you to look outside, baby." I say, waiting for Demi to open her eyes and look behind me as I continue each slow stroke. "I want you to look at everyone outside going about their night as you cum all over my fingers." I say, letting my thumb circle her clit as I push my fingers forward.

"Fuck, Ellie!" Demi moans at my demand, rocking her hips against my hand to deepen each thrust. She slowly lifts her head up to look out the window as she rocks her hips against my hand, letting her breasts bounce against mine.

Her walls clench around my fingers as she bites down on my shoulder, her eyes never leaving the window. I continue stroking her as I feel her cum run down my fingers and into my palm.

Breathless, she drops her head onto my shoulder, panting. I slowly easy my fingers out of her, she whimpers at the sudden emptiness.

"That was..." Demi trails off as she lays back onto the chair, eyes closed trying to catch her breath. "I've never seen this side of you before."

"It was okay though, was it?" I ask, making sure I didn't take anything too far tonight.

Demi nods her head repeatedly. "It was better than okay." She says between deep breaths. I crawl between her legs, hovering over her.

"Good." I say, kissing her lips ever so slightly, knowing she still needs time to catch her breath. I'm about to pull away when her hand reaches up to my head, stopping me from pulling away. She deepens the kiss, sticking her tongue in my mouth. I moan at the sudden change in dominance. She sits up, pushing me backwards onto my heels. She holds me tight, making sure I don't fall backwards. She quickly picks me up and spins me around, pushing me back down on the chair.

She pulls away, looking at me with lust filled eyes. "It's your turn to look outside as you cum." She says, attacking my lips with hunger.

***

After five intense rounds of sex, Demi and I passed out, on top of the roses that were cascaded over the bed, not even bothering to get under the covers. We were awoken by the front desk calling us at eleven o'clock to ask if we'd like to extend our stay another night. Knowing Demi had a show tonight and has to be there early for soundcheck and meet and greet, we respectfully declined and instead extended our stay till one o'clock. The extra two hours gave us enough time to squeeze in a few more orgasms, and a much needed shower. I didn't plan last night well enough, as I forgot to pack us a change of clothes. We put on the clothes we were last night, except for our arousal stained underwear that I stuffed my purse, knowing we would be able to change into clean clothes in no longer than an hour.

When we arrive at the venue, there is already a line forming in the front of the venue. We direct the driver to the back, where Demi's tour bus has been parked since yesterday. Marissa must have noticed the cab pull up because as soon as we arrive, the tour bus door opens and she walks down the stairs.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the two lovebirds." She says, making a kissing face. "Get all the sex out of your system? I don't want to walk in on y'all doing the nasty this week." Marissa jokes.

Boy if she only knew.

"Demi!" Madison runs off the tour bus and into Demi's arms.

"Madison?" Demi questions excitedly, wrapping her arms around her little sister. "What are you doing here?" She asks, not letting go of the hug.

"We came to see you perform!"

"Who is we?" Demi asks, finally letting go.

"Mom and Dallas are here too!" Madison says, pulling Demi's arm to follow her onto the tour bus. Before she can, Diana and Dallas appear in the doorway.

"Hi sweetheart." Diana says, wrapping her arms around Demi.

"Why didn't you guys wait till I was in Texas?" Demi asks. Diana is speechless, unsure of a reason to give Demi. Demi looks between Dallas and her mom, waiting for an answer.

I take a few steps forward, interjecting. "I invited them." I answer.

Demi turns to me, confused. "You? Why?" She asks.

My heart begins to beat faster. "Because I thought we'd all visit you together." I say, hoping I've convinced her enough to drop the subject. Demi shrugs her shoulders, letting the conversation go.

I look at Marissa who mouths 'close one'.

***

*Demi's POV*
"Demi, places, you're on in ten minutes." Natalie says, opening my dressing room door. I take a deep breath before giving myself one last look in the mirror. I sigh, checking my phone for a notification from Ellie. I messaged her ten minutes ago to come to my dressing room for a kiss before I go onstage, but I have yet to see her. I leave my dressing room in search of Ellie. Hopefully I can find her in the next few minutes, or else I'll have to go on without seeing her. I walk down the backstage hallway, checking corners and behind closed doors. No sign of her. I decide to check behind the last few doors before making my way to the stage. I open the last door and find Marissa, Ellie and Dallas huddled in a circle. The jump as I enter the room.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Nothing, just showing them photos of this guy I've been seeing." Dallas says walking in front of Ellie, shielding her. Ellie adjusts herself, her hands hidden behind her back.

"Oh yeah?" I say, somehow not believing her. "Can I see?" I ask taking a step forward.

Ellie's eyes go wide as she leans further into Marissa. Dallas takes a step forward. "Later, shouldn't you be going onstage soon?" She asks, the nervousness apparent in her voice. Marissa quickly takes something from Ellie's hands before hiding it in her purse.

"I have about five minutes. I was looking for Ellie." I say, walking past Dallas and towards Ellie and Marissa. Ellie nods, Dallas and Marissa leave us alone. I decide to not press Ellie on what secrets they are keeping since I only have a few minutes.

"I want to thank you for everything you did for me yesterday. And everything you did to me." I say smirking.

"The pleasure was all mine." She says, letting her lips curl into a smile. I lean in, pressing my lips against hers softly. She wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me in closer.

"Okay, get out there Ms. Lovato. You have a show to perform." She says, slapping my ass.

***

Demi has just started singing her last song of the night. Made in the USA. This is it. It's now or never. Marissa hands me Demi's last surprise. I twirl it in my hands as I start to sweat nervously. Natalie hands me a microphone, and Marissa squeezes my shoulder encouragingly. "You got this." She says with a smile.

I take a deep breath. I got this.

"'Cause baby I'll bite the bullet, and take the blows for love, whoa oh oh, our love was made in the USA" Demi belts out at the top of her lunges as she stands in the middle of the stage.

That's my cue. I step forward and onto the stage, the lights almost blinding me in the process. The crowd begins to erupt as they notice me walk onstage. My heart begins to beat faster as adrenaline corses through my veins. Demi notices me from the corner of her eye and immediately stops singing. She looks at me confused, but by the look in her eyes, I'm sure she knows exactly what's going on.

"Ellie?" She questions as I walk towards her.

"Hi baby." I say, taking a deep breath. The audience begins to die down, realizing I must have something important to say and need some quietness to do so. I'm finally standing directly in front of Demi. The smeared makeup and beads of sweat noticeable.

"Demi. My sweet, sweet, Demi." I begin, holding the microphone close to my trembling lips. I did not expect my life to turn out the way that it has. Becoming your friend, then your girlfriend. I cherish each memory that I have made with you and I can't wait to make more. Part of me is grateful that you can be clumsy sometimes, because if you weren't, you would have never spilt your coffee on my jacket and I wouldn't be here, on this stage, doing this..." I say, getting down on one knee, reaching into my back pocket for Demi's final gift.

The crowd begins to scream as tears fill Demi's eyes. I can't help but let tears fill my eyes too. "Will you let me replace that promise ring on your finger? Will you marry me, Demetria Devonne Lovato?" I say letting the tears fall down my cheeks as I open the box to present Demi with her final gift An engagement ring. Demi nods her head up and down yes as she holds her hand out for me. Shakily, I remove the ring from the box and slide it onto her finger before standing up and embracing her in a tight hug. We stay like that for a few seconds before she pulls away, kissing me on the lips. I spin her around a few times before putting her back on the ground.

"Go finish the song." I say against her lips.

"Will you stay here with me?" She asks, biting her bottom lip. I nod my head yes. She turns around to her band and signals them to start back up where they left off before Demi turns back to me, putting the microphone to her mouth, her eyes never leaving mine.
————————————

Wow. From very steamy smut to a proposal! This chapter had it ALL!!!!

What did you guys think?????

After reading that smut (plus past smut between Ellie and Demi) who do you think tops? I'd say they are both switch but if I had to choose, I'd choose Ellie. It just took her some time to come out of her shell due to her past relationships.

I'm so happy for these two!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 880 67
(in which the reader is Emily Prentiss' younger sister) You and Levi have been together for three years. You can't leave him. You're terrified of Lev...
26.6K 696 26
This is the story of Demi and Alex.
366K 9.5K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...
1.1K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...