Your Voice (camren)

By dontgocabello

Lauren walks into a cafe one night, no knowing that it would only take the sound of her voice to change it al... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
fourty-five

twenty

3.1K 72 1
By dontgocabello

"Hi! I'm Dinah, and She's Camila. I hope you don't mind that we slow things a little bit for this one." Dinah says happily as she tightens her grip on the mic.

"If you guys brought a loved one with you tonight, hold them close. And feel the song with us. This one's for someone who means a lot to me, and that's you, green eyes."

I'm falling in,

I'm falling down.

I wanna begin

But I don't know how

To let you know,

How I'm feeling.

I'm high on hope.

I'm reeling.

And I won't let you go,

Now you know,

I've been crazy for you all this time.

I've kept it close

Always hoping

With a heart on fire,

A heart on fire.

With a heart on fire,

A heart on fire.

Hand in hand,

Sparkling eyes.

The days are bright,

And so are the nights.

'Cause when I'm with you I'm grinning.

Once I was through

And now I'm winning.

No, I won't let you go,

Now you know,

I've been crazy for you all this time.

I've kept it close

Always hoping

With a heart on fire,

A heart on fire.

With a heart on fire,

A heart on fire.

Let me walk through life with you.

Everybody dreams of having what we do.

Like we're rolling thunder,

You pull me out from under.

No, I won't let you go,

Now you know,

I've been crazy for you all this time.

I've kept it close

Always hoping

With a heart on fire,

A heart on fire.

With a heart on fire,

A heart on fire.

A heart on fire.

A few love songs later, the girls quickly exited the stage with a roaring crowd that had obviously loved them. Phil was approaching them from the side of the backstage, coming in quickly with his arms wide open for both Dinah and Camila to take.

"So how was that for a first show?" Camila asks questioningly. She knew for one that they obviously did well, especially due to the reaction of the crowd.

"You girls are incredible as always! Well done, girls." Phil answers proudly.

"Mila, your phone just lit up!" Dinah says excitedly as she hands Camila's phone to her from the countertop of their holding room.

Lauren [9:26]: You make me so proud, brown eyes. I definitely saw the girl I fell in love with on stage tonight."

Overjoyed was not enough a word to describe how Camila was feeling at the moment. Knowing that someone was so proud of you, and that someone was the one you loved was probably the best feeling ever. Smiling at the text, Camila immediately replied to the text.

Camila [9:27]: Couldn't have done it without you. :)

But as Camila sends the text, Phil calls both girls as the label was apparently watching, and wanted to have a word with the two girls about what was next for both of them.

--

"Hey Lauren, can I ask you something?" Sofi asks as she pulls Lauren out of the venue to sit at one of the benches that were placed just by the sidewalk.

"Anything, Sof." Lauren replied in an assuring tone. Something in her sensed the hesitation in the younger Cabello's tone, thus felt the need to go a little bit more subtle on the girl.

"Remember that we talked about Kaki's old life with Austin?" The younger girl replies shyly.

"Yeah, what about it, Sof?"

"Please don't be like him." The younger Cabello said as she tucked her arms in and bent her head downwards.

"You know I wouldn't dare, little one. I love your sister so much. You know that." Lauren says as she scoots over to where the younger Cabello was seated, pulling her in for a hug.

"I just don't want one more of what happened to Kaki. She was scared and sad, Lolo."

"Look, Sof.." She said as she put her thumb on Sofi's chin to make sure that they saw each other eye to eye.

"If this was about the baby that Kaki was supposed to have, it's not ever gonna happen again. And if Kaki and I were to have kids, I would definitely love it with everything that I have to offer." Lauren says calmly while rubbing circles onto the back of the younger Cabello to soothe her.

"Would you still like Kaki even when she's famous and not here with us always?"

"Even when I have to lose sleep just to get to talk to Kaki for 5 minutes." She replied with a smile on her face. "But why are you asking these, Sof?" The green-eyed girl added.

"I like you with Kaki. Kaki loves you. That's what she told me. She wants to make you happy. And that all of her songs are always for you." The little girl replies with a giddy expression on her face.

"You're crazy. Let's go back in, Sof." Lauren said as she helps Sofi up and leads her back into the venue. Upon making their way through the side stage doors, Lauren saw something that she didn't exactly want to see. A guy so close to Camila that was definitely eyeing on the brunette's body. The green eyed girl hated it whenever someone would check out her girl, much worse now that it was a guy doing it. A guy that had seemed somewhat familiar.

"Camila?" Lauren called out, hoping to be heard from where she was standing.

"Oh hey, Laur!" Camila says enthusiastically as she walked towards Lauren while her other hand was being held by Shawn who was trailing behind. 'This is Shawn, he performed before us earlier."

"Hey." Lauren replied through gritted teeth. She definitely wasn't ecstatic about meeting the guy that basically was checking out her girlfriend the whole time.

"So Camila, what do you say we have dinner?" Shawn politely offers. Although the offer was obviously a casual one, Lauren was not one too dumb to not know that the guy was into her girl.

"Actually, I'm taking her out to dinner. You know, green eyes? The one she dedicated her whole set to earlier?" Lauren said sarcastically as she wrapped an arm around Camila, yanking her from Shawn's hand that was tightly gripping her arm.

Shawn had obviously noticed the awkwardness and decided to leave before causing a scene with the now furious green eyed girl. Sofi was just right behind Lauren the whole time, silently laughing at how Lauren was so possessive over her sister.

"What do you say Sof? Dinner with MY girl?" Lauren says proudly in a loud tone, as if making the man that was slowly walking away hear what she just said.

"You're cute, Lauren. I'm all yours." Camila says laughing, as she turns around to face Lauren that was just hugging her from behind.

"I am not cute." Lauren says grumpily.

"You are. Especially when you're jealous."

--

"So, how did the date with Sofi go today?" The brunette asked the green-eyed girl as they were on the way home from the concert venue. Dinah chose to stay behind and finish the show with Siope, while Camila decided to grab dinner with Lauren and her sister.

"It was great. Your sister is much more protective than I thought she was." Lauren replies with a chuckle.

"You're exaggerating! Sofi wouldn't even-" Camila fires back quickly but gets cut off by Lauren. "You're kidding. She asked me how it would be if I had children with you!" Lauren replies with a teasing tone.

"Oh." Camila replies shyly.

"I know we've only been dating for a little over 6 months, Camz. You don't need to worry. If we come to that point, then I'll be the best version of myself that I can be for you." The green-eyed girl says as she puts her hand over the older Cabello's thigh. "And besides, babe. It's impossible that these hands gets you pregnant anyway!" Lauren says while holding back a laugh that was contagious enough to lift Camila's mood.

"You're fucking insane!" Camila replies as she hit Lauren's arm teasingly.

"Only for you that is, love."

--

Once the three girls arrived at Camila's apartment, Lauren did the honors of carrying the younger Cabello inside as to not wake her up from her slumber anymore. Camila on the other hand was overjoyed with how the older girl was being so caring of her sister. But when Lauren carefully settles the younger Cabello onto Camila's bed, the little girl stirs up a little, gripping a bit tighter onto Lauren's neck.

"You did well with my sister, jealous Jauregui." Sofi mumbles as she slightly grins but snoozes off a few minutes after.

"Hey Camz?" Lauren says as she gets up from the bed and walks over to Dinah and Camila's living room.

"Hm?"

"I know this is going to be really weird but... Can you just sit there and hear me out while I embarrass myself?" Lauren says nervously.

"Do the honors, my love."

"So, bear with me. Sit down and watch tough Lauren break her walls." Lauren says embarrassingly.

Lauren then takes that as her mark to begin, but before beginning she walks over to her small purse, bringing out something that was hidden behind her.

"6 months ago I did not realize that I would be meeting someone as talented, someone so beautiful and captivating that I literally have to pinch myself every 5 minutes to remind me that all these are real. You're surreal Camz. Your talent is something I couldn't deny and seeing you on stage tonight brought about something new in me. It was the first time I've ever seen you perform in such a big stage, and all that thought of was that that girl they were looking at with adoring eyes tonight is my girl. And tonight is something I'd love to remember forever. Because honestly, I wouldn't mind losing myself front row, watching the girl that has always been so beautiful in my eyes sweep everyone else off their feet. So I got you this." Lauren says as she walks over to Camila to show her a long velvet box that contained a heart shaped necklace that had today's date engraved on it.

"Laur, you didn't have to. But I love it. And I love you, Jauregay." Camila says as she opens her arms to take Lauren in.

"You're so mean babe! It took everything in me to say that!" Lauren says faking anger.

"I'm kidding love. Come here." Camila then now pulls Lauren onto the couch to face her, maintaining the eye contact with such loving stares. It wasn't long before the green-eyed girl leaned in to kiss Camila softly and slowly. Camila however was so turned on by the gesture, then deepening the kiss until both needed to pull back for air. The two decided to spend the night on the couch, watching Netflix until both girls ended up falling asleep.

The next day, Lauren wakes up a little bit earlier than the brunette and immediately checks her phone for any business related message that she may need to attend to. Noticing that all of her commitments were greatly handled by Agatha, she decided to turn to twitter instead. And as the raven-haired girl scrolled through, she saw a photo that had a good amount of likes. It was Camila's tweet. Just a tweet, but THE tweet that plastered a huge smile on her face the moment she saw it.

"@camilacabello97: Being with someone that supports you through whatever keeps this smile on my face even after a long show. :) You are amazing beyond words my love. @laurenjauregui"

A/n: Lmao you guys!!!! I couldn't believe that we're in the 3k reads already!!! I'm literally screaming I love you all. Thank you so much for bearing with my crappy writing ability. I hope ya'll still stay through for the rest of the story with me. Ya'll are amazing and you guys deserve to have a great day. :)

love only,

Andee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 94 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...
29.8K 962 21
camila goes home for break from tour and meets a new family friend +short story
2.2M 41.8K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
94.4K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!