Promises Are Lies √

By JyotiiD

"I love you, Swara. I promise that I'll never let a single drop of tear come out of your eyes," he said while... More

Prologue
INFORMATION
1.Her Life
2.The Meeting
APOLOGY
Note
Cover
Schedule
3. Your Face Calms Me
4.Angel
New Book
5.You Are Mine
Teaser
6.I Lost.You Won
7. The Night Of Passion
8.Fate
9.Friends
Character Sketch
Wishes
10.Mistake
Sorry
Good News!
11. You Can't Escape Me
13.Feelings Are Mutual
Baliyatra
Note
14.Marry Me
15.Second Chance
16.Together Forever
17.Officially Mine
Vote
18. One Step Ahead
19.Dance Delight
Lit
Super 10
20. First Kiss
3rd Posistion!
Hello!
Quick Recap
21. It's The Season Of Love
22. The Game Of Jealousy
23. Breaking The Rules
24.Let's Mend Each Other
25.Seven Promises
Friendship Day
26. You Are The Best Husband
27. I'm All Yours
28.A Twist In The Tale
29. I Love You Jaani
30.Unrequited Promises
Epilogue
Thank You Note
Published

12.With Her Everything Is Perfect

3.6K 281 169
By JyotiiD

Hey guys!!! Hello!! How are you all?? I am very tired today...

Still see, I am here with the update.

How obedient I am!🤗🤗
(Just joking)

Chapter-12
**With Her Everything Is Perfect **

Swara's POV:

He blackmailed me again. God! Doesn't he have any other work than blackmailing me? I hate him.

He stopped his car in front of his house, which looked like a palace. It was vast and beautiful.

"Come," he asked me to follow him.

I followed him. The interiors were breathtaking and exquisite.

He opened a door of a room for me.

"This is your room," he said and went away.

It was warm and stunning. A king-sized bed with a white cover and a beige coloured duvet matched the colour of the wallpaper on the side of the headboard. A night lamp stood at each side of the bed, with a vase of white roses on the bedside table. Light beige curtains hung on the left side of the bed. I felt the soft feather cream carpet all over the room under my feet.

I was very tired. My eyes were paining. I went to the washroom. I splashed some water on my face. I thought about changing my dress. But what should I change into?

I don't have any dresses with me now. What should I do?

Then I thought of asking Sanskar, Sir.

I came out of the room and looked for Sanskar Sir's room. But I was puzzled. There were so many rooms in his house.

"Do you want any help?" I heard a voice from behind me.

I looked back and saw a man standing behind me.

"Hey! I am Kabir. I am Sanskar's best friend and his business partner," he forwarded his hands.

"Hello," I said nervously.

I guess he sensed my nervousness.

"Are you looking for something?" Kabir asked.

"Oh, yes! I was actually searching for Sanskar Sir's room," I said while looking down.

"Sanskar's room? Come this way," he led the way.

After showing me the room, he went from there.

I knocked at the door and went in.

"What happened?" he asked me.

"That... I..." I was confused about what to say.

"Are you going to complete it today?" he asked me.

God! Why is he always in an angry mood?

"I need some clothes to change," I said.

"So, what can I do?" he asked.

"I don't have any spare clothes to change into," I said.

"Then don't wear anything," he said.

"What?" I shouted.

He is so shameless! How can he say this? Idiot fellow!

"Can you lend me your mother's or sister's dress?" I asked.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Owner of this house? How dare you think I will let you touch my mom's clothes?" he pinned me to the wall.

His grip on my shoulders was very tight. Rage was filled in his eyes. He pushed me to the floor!

Heartless!

"Get lost," he shouted.

How can he be so heartless? If he did not want to give it to me, he could have straightaway denied the proposition. Why hurt me like that?

I got up and was about to go out, but he stopped me.

"Hey, wait! The next room is my mom's. There are Sarees in that cupboard. Pick anyone. And yes, be careful. Don't spoil the saree. Tomorrow you will get your clothes," he said.

Durga Maa! What the hell is wrong with this man? First, he hurts me for a thing and then he automatically lets me do the same thing?

I went to the room adjacent to his. The room was immaculate and beautiful. A lady's picture was hanging on the wall. She was extremely beautiful. Her eyes were just like mine. Wow!!

I opened the closet, and there were many sarees. I took one pink, simple saree. I took that one and went to my room to change it. I looked at the clock, and it was 11:45 PM. I went to bed, turned the lights off and slept after pulling the duvet up to my chin.

Sanskar's POV:

Finally, Swara is going to be with me.

Wait! Why am I behaving like a teenage boy who just had his first kiss?

I was in my room when she came. She asked me for my mom's clothes. That girl is mad. How dare she ask for my mom's clothes? I pinned her to the cupboard. I knew my grip must be hurting her. But what about me? I am also hurt.

I can never let anyone touch my mom's belongings. They are very special to me. I don't know what happened, but I agreed to give her my mom's clothes. Am I freaking severe? I have never allowed anyone to enter my mom's room, not even to clean. I clean it myself.

My mom is the only woman in my life whom I love more than myself. My mom was very beautiful, and her eyes were just like Swara's.

I always respected and admired my mom. But my dad... he was no less than a beast. Who I am now is what I have inherited from him. He always spent nights with random girls half his age. Girls throw themselves at him just for his money. I have seen my mom crying at night. My mom always warned me not to become like my father.

But blood shows its colour. Finally, I ended up becoming just like him.

My mom died when I was seventeen. I mistreat girls because I have no one by my side to teach me how to respect them. I learnt what I saw my father doing.

I was happy with whatever I did, be it mistreating girls or anything else, until Swara came into my life. I always feel guilty whenever I force her to do something against her wish. But I have to do it.

After the day I saw her eyes, I was mesmerized. She has cast a spell on me through her eyes. I feel restless even if I don't see her for a second.

The image of Sahil holding her made me angry. How the hell did that bastard dared to touch Swara? I feel like killing him for touching Swara. That moron surely deserves death.

Sahil Sen Gupta...that jerk is just like me. He uses girls and throws them just like tissues. He is famous for forcing girls. But what does he want from Swara? The way he was speaking with her clearly showed that he knew Swara. But how?

I have to find out more about that.
I closed my eyes, trying to control my mind. Swara's image came in front of my eyes. I groaned in frustration and got up from the bed. I stood on my balcony, feeling the cold wind. It seems like it can rain any time. Still, Swara hasn't left my thoughts. The girl is indeed something. She is undoubtedly different from the other girls I have met before. When I saw her first, I just wanted her body, but now I want more of it. I just want to protect her from everything and keep her safe in my arms. I always see some kind of fear in her eyes. The look of horror on her face when she was with Sahil made me lose my mind. No one has ever made me feel things which this girl does.

Shut up, Sanskar! What are you thinking?

I guess this is just the side effects of not taking my drugs. Yes, I am a drug addict. Loneliness has made me do this too.

I took my drugs. After taking them, I thought I would calm down. But no, that did not happen. I think I should just go and see her once.

She must be sleeping. Should I go? Fine! I will just watch her for a while and then go back.

I opened the door slowly and walked in. There she was, sleeping soundly on the bed. She is indeed a real beauty.

The blanket had slipped down, and she was sleeping like a kid. Damn! She was looking ravishing in that Saree. Her bare waist! I just wanted to get on her top and do something for which she would hate me more.

How can someone look so beautiful while sleeping?

Her pink lips tempted me to kiss her. I can spend my entire life staring at her.

With Her Everything Is Perfect

Dude! You seriously need self-control.

The pallu had slid down, revealing her cleavage. I tried not looking there because I knew if one more second I would look there, I would lose my self-control.

She was looking damn sexy in my mom's saree. I felt something indifferent in my pants. I went near her and sat beside her. I ran my fingers on her cheek. I couldn't understand the feeling which overtook me, but I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

Damn! I should go now, or else I will lose my self-control.

As I got up from the bed, I felt like she was holding my hands.

"Please don't leave me," she said, holding my hands.

So, guys, done with another chapter!!!

How's it? Do drop your reviews! Please vote and comment!☺

Do you find Sanskar's behaviour a bit awkward??

The next update is on Wednesday at midnight... Which practically means Thursday!

Thank You!
Take Care!
See You Next Time!
Love You All Forever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.1K 18
Story will be revolving around Sanskar , Swara nd Shan aka Shanthanu..!! sanskar marrying Swara for taking revenge..!! Swara is marrying him for love...
1M 51.1K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...
163K 8.6K 35
The Girl Who Loved Me Selflessly (A SwaSan Story) *Completed* •• Love is supposed to make you happy right ? To make you feel loved ? But it can als...
152K 9.6K 28
Ramprasad Maheswari:Business man. Loves his family a lot. His son is the pride of his family. But loves his daughter a lot. Very kind hearted man. Su...