Glasses and Cigarettes {Zarce...

By RejectedWriter

"Love is complicated and so are the people who fell in love with each other." #14 boxboy #10 Marcel Styles ... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
10 {prt.1 of the date}
11 {prt.2 of the date}
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Characters ;)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33 {Bonus Chapter}

31

394 28 5
By RejectedWriter

Zayn felt like he went to go murder someone as he sat inside his truck debating to either go in and murder or can just leave again and act like that person didn't exists like they didn't make a impact on his life and change for the better.

"Are you, going to say goodbye or not?  Jesus your whipped more than I am." Micky scoffed as he waited in the car with Zayn.

Zayn glares at him hoping he just shuts up. Dom had everyone pare up just in case they don't look to suspicious while they transfer some of their money and drugs to Louisiana.

"Then hurry up, Dom wants us out of the city by midnight if not the plane is leaving us behind." He said still pissed off the his boyfriend went off with Troy and some chick.

Zayn nods getting out of the truck as he slowly walked up to the Horan household and once on the steps in from of the doors he felt like his throat closed up on him not sure what to do or say. Already his knuckles tapped on the brown wooden door as a shout was mumble from behind and the door knob twisted open.

"Can I help you?" Colt asked looking at Zayn forgetting that he had seen him at the hospital.

"Um, does Marcel Styles live here?" He asked unsure.

Colt nods as he called out Marcel to the door and Marcel thought it was Calum and the others checking up on him again or Dom to come and freak him out some more.

"Holy shit your alive?" Niall appears from behind Zayn in actual surprise to see him.

"You thought I was dead?"

"Zayn?" Marcel breathing started to get rapid like his heart as he saw the love of his life standing right in front of him.

Marcel jumped into Zayns arms and begin to cry his eye out as he told him how much he missed him and how he felt so alone for the past month... Well that's what happened in Zayn mind.

Zayn felt a sharp sting on his cheek as Marcel looked at him in hatred for leaving him in the wind and practically forgetting him like he never existed to Zayn at all.

"Did you expect me to run into your arms and just forget that you left me in a bad state of mind?  Do you know what that does to a person!" He grits out not missing a beat.

"I had Dom and Luke pay a visit earlier and told me my dad is alive looking for me?  And now your here with a bandage shoulder." He points out making Zayn look at his exposed shoulder that was hidden under his leather jacket.

"I can explain, Marcel." Zayn said looking at him feeling terrible.

"You have five minutes, and I swear to God Zayn I do miss you but you hurt me." He said before letting him speak.

Zayn looked around the guess room Marcel was sleeping in only seeing a few pictures of him and Gemma some of a older lady, his mother before her suicidal act.

Marcel watched as Zayn looked around maybe thinking on how to explain what was going on and why he left. He felt a bit guilty for hurting him but he sorta deserved it to slap him back to reality.

"I didn't leave you, I had to do a job to protect you, and before you say anything cause you probably do," Zayn paused finally looking to Marcel. "I left you here cause I knew when I was done I know you would stay and maybe wait till I got back, and we can finally be together without you getting into danger cause of my dumb mistakes."

Marcel looks away playing with his hands, feeling the bed dip he looks over to see Zayn next to him reaching over lifting his chin to make eye contact.

"I would never leave you, to pure to give up on you the only person who saw me for me not what I did in my past." Marcel leans his head on Zayns feeling the tears burn.

Marcel pulls back getting up quickly as his heart raced inside his chest.  He felt like his lungs would collapse any second now or maybe he would pass out.

"You left me alone with no trace, I called you and your friends to see where you went nobody knew, I met this man cause I thought we were over and I didn't want to be waiting on you and I'm sorry." He hiccups the truth feeling like needles pricked his eyes as he fell to his knees.

"He was nice to me he made me feel not so empty anymore then I wouldn't put out and things turned different, no more kisses, hugs nothing just bruises on my skin, I felt dirty and disgusted with myself." He shakes his head as Zayn sat on the floor with him.

"Baby," zayn mumbles as Marcel just sobs.

"I wanted to kill myself so bad Zayn!  I wanted to end my life cause I just.. I just want to be normal your friends got to suspicious so I ditch them and Niall knew just wasn't sure if I was doing it myself." He looks down to his arms seeing faint bruises.

Zayn took his hand kissing it softly as he brought Marcel to his lap and held him close as his sobs turn into hiccups and slowly falling asleep in his arms missing the feeling of love, their love that they share for one another. Zayn couldn't leave him again so he decided something maybe Marcel would hate but he's not risking on loosing him again.

"Does Dom know?"

He shakes his head 'no'

"Do you think she'll find out?"

He shrugged and nodded.

"Well lucky for you this plane has a privet room in the back ,hurry before the others arrive." Luke smirks as Zayn carries Marcel in his arms.

He couldn't leave him here, being a risk for his father to find him. He explain to his sister that they are going on a vacation, luck for him she didn't know he was gone to busy at work and school to even focus. Zayn went to his best mates catching up and explained why he went cold and of course they forgave him.

"Becareful mate, nothing seems safe around here anymore after you left.” Calum said patting his shoulder.

Michael and Alison agreed telling him to becareful where ever he's going and to make sure to take care of Marcel knowing he'll need it and time to adjust to their new living style.

“Once I leave, I can't come back.” he confessed making his friends smile sadly but they knew being Best friends with Zayn some things have to come to a end but never their friendship.

“Go before you make us cry.” Alison jokes hugging the man already letting the tears spill as Michael and Calum join.

“Tell Marcel we'll miss him and his brain.” Michael jokes as Zayn laughed nodding waving bye heading to his next destination.

Zayn snapped out of his toughts as he heard Luke call his name. Walking out of the room he sees the familer man standing with his daughter.

"Hey, how did you-"

"Your friends are very easy to manipulate,” Louis cuts him off chuckling handing Zayn over his daughter. “They told me your moving to Louisiana cause of the FBI, so I decided to sign Artemis over to you."

Zayn looked taken back at Louis confession shaking his head.

"Louis no,  this is really kind of you but I'm never coming back this is us going to a safe house far away to make sure Marcel and the gang is safe not a vacation.” he said sadly as his daughter coos over him.

Louis smiles.

“I know, you've proved yourself to me and honestly she desevers a dad not a uncel to raise her yeah it'll be tough but I know you but mostly Marcel will take care of her.” he chuckles leaning down to kiss his niece goodbye handing over the diper bag.

“thank you, for giving me a chance it really means a lot that you did this.” louis smiles and waves.

He knew something bad can happen in Louisiana but with Zayn and Marcel around she'll be safe away from her mother and the FBI threatened taking her away from Louis if he didn't speak and having Artemis in a Foster care was not a option. Louis looks back to see Zayn showing Luke his daughter for the first time and he felt relief on his shoulders as he left the airport knowing he won't see each other again for years later.

"Hey baby," he coos the baby in the privet room as she slowly falls asleep on the bed next to Marcel. "Things for us are about to change and hopefully they're good changes."

AN: HEYYYY SO... This is about to end only 2-3 chapters and a bonus one and sorry if you expected an action book sorta like Project Escape{Completed}  but it's not sadly

I wanted a different fanfic just only based of emotions and fighting for the love ones and bad past and having two broken people heal with each other.

Thank you, for reading I love you all please vote and comment on what you, think

Z.Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 812 25
What would happen if two best friends fall in love with each other but everything is just so complicated?
10.7K 120 71
35.7K 614 62
"I didn't think a heart was capable of feeling this much love for a person. I guess you really can love someone so much... It hurts."
185K 2.9K 35
Sequel to Love Doesn't Exist.