messages [dc]

By spicytofuu

+86347201945: idk if you still remember me but, hi :) +82103345683: Hi? Who's this? +86347201945: Do you re... More

Prologue
one [edited]
two [edited]
three [edited]
four [edited]
five [edited]
six [edited]
seven [edited]
eight [edited]
nine [edited]
ten [edited]
eleven [edited]
twelve [edited]
thirteen [edited]
fourteen [edited]
fifteen [edited]
sixteen (I) [edited]
seventeen (II) [edited]
eighteen [edited]
nineteen [edited]
twenty [edited]
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Major Editing
hii

Notice: discontinued

214 10 6
By spicytofuu

  'Messages' had been the first ever book I had tried to create that had gotten so many attention and I owe it all to my friend cee pyorowrong. I've never thought it would reach 1K reads let alone 45K+ and I am so grateful for that.

 However, I am very sad to say that I am not anymore going to continue writing this story, for several different reasons. :(

Honestly, I feel like I lack as a 'writer' I was 15 when I started writing this story and I was getting excited that it slowly gained readers but after a while I realized that I never really planned the book thoroughly as I should have. 

Also, I get very discouraged easily as I feel that readers are slowly drifting and I don't get the response that I really want. I admit that I am very greedy about this and I apologize for that.

I truly enjoy writing but as time goes by I realize how lacking and clichè it sounds, and up until now I am still learning on how to write better but, this story had opened my eyes to a passion that was hidden by all the things I thought I was passionate about.

Words cannot explain how happy and sad I am about this book. This really was something I wanted to pursue, but I feel like I shouldn't repay your views with such ugly content.

  I am still exploring the world of literature and writing and I have still yet to learn a lot more.

I would really like to thank and apologize to each and everyone who read, voted, commented on this story. 🙇🙇

I hope you all understand. Thank you so much. When I am confident enough, I will be back with better content.

Thank you all so much and I am so sorry. 🙆🙇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 2.6K 11
wonwoo is a huge ass flirt and mingyu forgets how to be smooth. ♫ 아낀다 - Seventeen alt title: i adore you (enough to get dizzy) ✓ 190302 | #2 of boy...
68.3K 2.5K 23
{{Based from the Hoshi Chatbot (@naegahossshhhi) on Messenger which I created.}} Highest ranking: 💎#26 in Short Story 💎#80 seventeen tag 💎#8 dk ta...
8.5K 174 19
Unknown: Hyung, I can't go to the practice today, I don't feel good Y/n: who are you? Unknown: hyung, I'm not in the mood for your prank, anyway hyun...
269K 6.7K 48
Hope you guys enjoy this The copy from first account @seventeen-sm17e ⭐Like ⭐Comment ⭐Share ⭐Follow my both account @seventeen-sm17e and @svtsm17e Ra...