A Vow Of Mafia Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the ki... More

Prologue
1. Arjun Khaleja
2. Siya Ramakrishna
3. First meeting!
4. Smiten away !
5. What have I done?
6. My drug!
7. Somthing is fishy!
8 . Clashes Of Lashes
9. Start with Friendship!
10. Reaching heights!
11. With her, Its different!
12 . Flawless Father !
13. Melting..,Meeting Him!
14. Iam Guilty!
15. Unconfessed Love
16. I Love You
17. Skipped A Beat
18. Love At First Sight!
19. Dealing With The Daddy!
20. Ripening Love!
21. Kissing Impact
22. I'll Make You Worse!
23. Mistake Of Life
24. Bleeding Hearts!
25. Haunting Truths.
26. Last Trump Card
27. Thrombing Head
28. I'll Marry You.
29. Curse Or Blessing !
30. Wedding My Love!
31. Suffering Souls
32. A Chance
33. Regaining Love
35. Cute Beautiful Bomb
Select Name For Princess
36. Make Me Forget!
37. My Delicate Darling
38. My Goldfish
39. Love Me, Fix Me
40. My Darling Wife
41. The New Boss
42. Hyper Happiness
43. Giving In Finally!
44. Diwali Truth!
45. Baby's Loveline
46. Arjun's Past
47. I'm Born For You
48. Love Your Tears For Me!
49. I have A Mafia Blood
50. Hypocrite Witch
Dual Update
51. Kisses And Coffee
52. Where Are You Arjun?
53. Sliced Fingers
54. KARMA - a boomarang
55. The Animated Date
56. Why can't you forgive him?
57. First Birthday!
58. Disaster.
59. Life
Epilogue

34. Sounds Beautiful!

36K 1.7K 136
By Sajal_ameena

Health is wealth,

So readers, please take care of your health, recently I got disturbed by an incident (not me, its about a girl I knew) but didn't wanted to share and make you guys feel bad. So remember again...

Health is wealth!

_______________

Chapter 34

Siya's POV:

        I woke up with a sudden jerk and rubbed my eyes. We are still in our car heading to Kodaikanal.

          "Are you OK love? Sorry, I had to pull the brake. A small puppy ran into the wheels.." Told Arjun stroking my hair a little worried.

         "What happen to that puppy?" I asked panicked.

             "Chill love, its safe. I pulled the brake at the right time and sorry to wake you up." He told me and guestured me towards that puppy.

                  It was just born... May be four days. It has difficulty in walking stable and looked immensely innocent. My hand went to my baby bump and I rubbed it gently.

               My baby is also innocent, I can't pull it to the hardships between me and Arjun. I just want my baby to be happy and I'm sure Arjun will take care of it.

       I trust him. He loves me and my baby a lot.

         I turned to Arjun and gave him a reassuring smile then he resumed driving.

             Twenty huge built men with loaded guns followed us. We were sandwiched between both of them . Exactly 10 was in a car before us and 10 was behind us.

             It feels very weird , I wanted to spend some quality time with Arjun enjoining the nature but he insisted on taking the bodyguards with us. He told me its for our safety and I can't deny that.

      Why was that? Who'll try to harm us?

          "You are tired right? Your back must me hurting. " he told me looking worried.

          "No Arjun , I'm fine..." I replied with a smile just when he gave me a big Dairy milk silk, roast almonds.

             I just wanted to kiss him instead I thanked him and started eating my chocolate. We started climbing the mountain and my eyes fell on the fresh carrots on the roadside. God they'll taste yummy.

              Our car crossed the stall so I kept quiet with a displeased face. But suddenly Arjun stopped the Car and pulled the reverse gear.

        I looked at him confused, he stopped the car in front of the stall and got carrots for me. I couldn't stop looking at him all the while.... How much you'll do for me Arjun...? You know me so well more than me..

                He washed the carrot thoroughly and gave me. I didn't thank him. Why should I thank my Arjun? If at all I decide to thank, for how many things I have to  thank him? So I took it and started munching it.

It was delicious!

            So we reached the resort and the climate is freezing ,it was late evening and misty. We checked in our room and I fell on the bed tired...

   I'm very tired.

       My eyes were half closed but I could feel him pulling me to him and stroking my hair. After awhile he woke me up and fed me dinner. He told me to take rest and called the room service for the spare mattress.

           After spreading his mattress , he settled on the floor next to the bed. I want him with me, close to me, holding me but this man is an idiot he never understands these things. I gave a longing look to him and drifted off to sleep.

               Next morning, I woke up he gave me delicious breakfast as usual. This exact place is the definition of beauty. We were in between two green mountains, surrounded by taller big trees, birds chirpings..etc we are exactly at the mercy of nature.

             "Arjun let's go out and explore this place. " I told holding his hand.

            "Not happening Siya. You told me you wanna visit Kodai, that's why I took you taking a big risk. You are not suppose to travel dear... You'll get tired so stay in room and enjoy the weather. " told Arjun strictly.

           "What ? No no no.... Who will sit back room in such a lovely hill station ?" I questioned him wide eyed.

           "You are pregnant are you aware of the fact?" He asked me with an in unbelievable look.

            "Yes ,I'm pregnant. My wish is to go and shop in the lake area can't you take me?" I argued.

         "Siya , No." He told and turned away from me.

        I held his hand and turned him facing me " Arjun please....please...please... I promise, I'll tell you immediately if I'm tired and we can get back to room. Please Arjun... Please.." I literally begged him. But it seemed worth.

           "Siya... Love its not saf-" Arjun tried to deny but I cut him off.

            "If at all my dad is here , he would definitely take me out. You are so bad." I told him and realized my eyes started to water. I didn't know why I cried but I'm very disappointed.

           He pulled me into his arms immediately and wiped my tears. He signed and told me "OK fine... We'll go. But you have to listen to me and behave. And yeah... I'll not let us for boating and horse riding. We'll shop and come back. Is it OK? " he asked me .

          I threw my hands around his neck struggling to hug him with my big belly inbetween. My baby is also enjoying I guess.. It's very calm and serene from the minuit we reached. It kicks me once in a while and reminds me it exists in me.

  Poor baby... I love you. But for now be good and let momma shop. I'm gonna buy so many things for you.

         Arjun was very happy about the fact I hugged him. Then gave my privacy to dress up. I wore my comfortable blue cotton salwar and got ready. He came inside the room and helped me wore a thick fur coat. "It will keep you warm love and sit down for a moment." He then slipped a sock on my foot and helped me wear my shoe.

            I kept looking at him later he joined me, our little staring event was disturbed by a call. He picked it and went outside.

            I took my bag and stepped out of the room and heard him speaking " She's fine... I gave her tablets... What can I do? She's so stubborn about visiting Kodai... I can't deny my pregnant Siya's wish... " how sweet? But to whom he's talking ?

          "I will take care of your daughter uncle...she's my love. Don't worry." with that Arjun cut the call.

      He's talking to my dad. So this is the reason. I used to cry at times since my dad is not talking to me. But that man is capable of knowing about me from my husband and leaving me to worry about him.

          "Arjun... " I called him.

          "Shall we go love." He asked me.

       "Do me a favor before that." I told him.

        "Anything Siya." Arjun smiled offering his hand, I took it and told him " You're are not gonna talk  to my dad hereafter. You'll speak to him only after he starts talking with me. Please.." I requested him. He thought for a while and then nodded his head in positive.

     Now what will you do Ramakrishna? So now you have to talk to me.

       We reached the place , the lake was looking breathtaking. I wanted to go on boating but averted my gaze earning a glare from Arjun. Then we started to Shop, ofcours along with our bodyguards following us.

Arggg.... They are so irritating.

           I bought homemade soaps, natural oils, dolls, handicrafts, organic spices, homemade chocolates etc.

         I bought a cute handmade sweater for my baby. It was really cute and small. Then, I bought many fur dolls, small hats and caps, cute backbags, cozy quilts etc... for my baby.

     My legs started to ache but I ignored it. Arjun was very conscious and enquired my health time to time.

      "Your legs are aching... Am I right Siya?" Asked Arjun. This man is very sharp, specially on  things related to me.

      "No...I'm not !" I tried to lie.

        "You promised me Siya and I know you. Its not good for the baby love. You shopped and we are done for today. Let's go to our suit." Arjun kind of ordered me and I dared to argue him.

       " OK fine! " I told him.

            He asked one of our bodyguards to bring our car meanwhile I saw many cycles in a corner.

        " Arjun... I wanna ride cycle." I told him.

     I know, I'm crazy. May be pregnancy harmones.

     "You promised me Siya..!" He warned me.

         "If at all my dad is here ,he would definitely let me ride the cycle...you are so bad." I told him and his facial expression changed to helpless.

Thank God! This dialogue is helping me a lot. But in reality my dad will give me a slap, in first place he'll not let me shop. My poor husband is so naive.

        "OK fine , come." He took me to the cycle stand.

        "You are so sweet Arjun!" I pinched his cheek.

           "Aahaan... You'll know. Now get on the cycle first." Told him.

          I tried to climb the cycle but I couldn't lift my leg. I'm hefty. I tried one more time but my baby bump is so close to the handle bar and not helping. I sighed in disappointment and looked at the snickering Arjun.

        He gave me a 'told you' look.

        "Stop Arjun... Don't laugh... Stop right there... " but that idiot bursted out laughing along with our bodyguards. My eyes started to water he noticed it and stopped immediately, he also glared at the bodyguards which made them stop laughing.

               I'm really hurt. I can't even climb a cycle and everyone is laughing at me. Arjun tried to wipe my tears but I slapped his hand. He then tried to wrap his hands around me but I flinched it too.

      He took my hands in his and told looking into my eyes " See... I knew this would happen. That's why, I didn't encourage you. Trust me. You , me and our baby will come here again and we'll go on a family cycling, now stop crying like a good girl and let's go love. " I nodded.

  Family cycling! That would be great.

     And remember " Your husband is not that naive to let you shop love.. I did because, I don't wanna disappoint my love. " he told pulling me close to him.

         My eyes widened and asked "Did I say that loud?" He nodded with a half smile , my God! This man is so handsome.

      "I'm sorry! " I apologized.

       "You don't have to be...now let's go. " he told kissing my hands.

          "Arjun...Arjun...one second... I want that butter tossed corn." He gave me a hard look and argued at last I won asusual. He went to get me corn and I stood with the bodyguards.

           "Your husband loves you so much girl. You are so lucky." Told a women of my age. I gave a smile and she continued " I think people like your husband do exists... Look at me..my pervert of husband loved me, married me and left me  after getting me pregnant. I don't wanna beg with my baby that's why I started to rent and sell these cycles for living. Look at the one in that spice shop, her husband left her to beg in streets after he got all her jewels and money. She was pregnant by then byt that heartless animal kicked her in her belly making the baby to miscarriage now she's unable to conceive again." My heart is currently in my mouth ready to come out any second.

        "You are such a lucky girl but be careful, he may change anytime and leave you for any other girl. And if your baby is gonna be a girl... You should be even more careful." Told her a bit worried for me.

                "Thank you so much for your consern, but my husband is not like that. Our love is not that weak to fall out of it. You are right, I'm the luckiest girl in the  world to have a life partner like him. And what did you say about my child being a girl...? Listen sister, if my baby is gonna be a boy... he'll love him, but if it's gonna be a girl, he will love her more... because I know, how much my husband loves me... He will see me in my daughter and she'll be the luckiest daughter in the world. I'm sure about it. " she took aback and also happy at the same time with my reply.

'Our love is not that weak to fall out of it.' Did I say that?

        "Siya...love, you're still crying ... I'm sorry for what I have done... I shouldn't have made fun of you. Please don't cry. " he apologized.

I'm not crying for that idiot..I'm crying for... I don't know...

           "It's OK. Give me your visiting  card." I told him and he gave me.

             "Sister it's my husband's card. We live in chennai, visit us. My husband will help you with a better job and offer a good education to your child.

                   Women are not weaker sex but this society made them weaker and I'm glad my husband doesn't belongs to that shitty society , So I don't have to worry if I my baby is a girl." With that I walked to our car grabbing his hand.

         We sat inside but he didn't start the engine. I gave him a questioning look whereas he kissed my knuckles and told me with immense joy radiating in his eyes... " That 'my husband' word from your pretty mouth sounds alluring Siya. " with that he made my heart swell with happiness.

    My Husband...My Arjun .

_____________________

Precap : "Arjun... It's paining a lot, I can't... God... I can't bare this do something..."

_____________________

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all my lovely readers.

        How was the chapter? So Siya finally admitted her love towards Arjun ofcours not to him but she'll do it soon inshaallah.

Share , Vote and Comment!

-Yours Sajal 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 33K 32
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
2.2M 117K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
1.5M 67.5K 54
"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down the floor with a wide grin on his face. My tears started to pool in my eyes. I had never expected this wi...
203K 13.3K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...