I Adopted My Teacher (Under E...

By SacreDrizzle

Poor Allie was forced to adopt a dog in the local adoption center. What happens when she adopts what she thou... More

1- Adoption Center
2- So, my dog's a big animal
3- "Don't go in the woods"
4- I'm Not Crazy
5- Ugh, School
6- Ugh, more school
7- Mom, he's more than just my dog
8- Do You Believe In Lycantrophy?
9- Let's Go For A Walk
10- ENOUGH!
11- Gym
12- Can I Talk To You?
13- Last Words
14- Standing Up
15- My Human Pet Wolf
16- Christmas
17- Wake Up
18- Start of Something New
19- Pack Camp
20- Annabelia Larson
21- Home Sweet Home
22- School
A Lil Note From The Author
23- Jonathan
24- Dad?
25- The Last Image

About

5.4K 83 4
By SacreDrizzle

16 year old Allison "Allie" Cooper was given a chance to choose a dog in a local adoption center in Ashendale, Canada. That summer, Allie spent time with her new dog, Apollo, but she soon realized that he is a wolf. When Apollo starts talking to Allie, she began questioning herself. When school started, she finds out who her pet dog really is: a werewolf, or better yet, her science teacher.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Copyright © 2015  by Raina Scarlet
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author (myself)

Vote/Comment/Share :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
314K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
54.3K 1.1K 8
Raven is a wolf and her mate is her teacher. She has loved her teacher for four years and her teacher has loved her for the same amount but Raven is...