The Lavery Twins

By Drummstixx

Growing up with Shane and Matt - the Lavery twins next door, Holly can't seem to get rid of them. With her d... More

The Lavery Twins
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 1
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 2
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 3
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 4
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 5
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 6
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 7
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 8
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 9
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 10
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 11
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 12
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 13
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 14
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 15
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 16
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 18
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 19
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 20
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 21
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 22
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 23
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 24
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 25
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 26
The Lavery Twins - Epilogue

The Lavery Twins - Chapter 17

55.2K 1.1K 133
By Drummstixx

Okay, so sorry for the delay :c

This is Holly's POV. Baically, when I don't say if it's anyone's pov at the beginning, it's Holly's. mmkay? mmkay.

WELL, I just want to say... enjoy. I'm kind into this drama right now, mwuahaha.

now.

HERE

IS WHERE THE STORY.

REALLY BEGINS.

READY

SET

ENJOY! ;)

vote/comment/like/fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17.

Oh shit.

This did not just happen.

Shane stood there in the doorway, probably not even knowing what to do right now. I don't blame him.

Without looking at Matt, I slowly slid away from him, and covered myself with the blanket, feeling the blush creeping to my cheeks.

"Um, hiya Shane," I said, trying to brighten this awkward moment. I could feel Shane's eyes on me as I suddenly found my fingers interesting while I started to fidget.

"What the hell's going on you guys?" Shane demanded. I could literally feel his anger flooding the room. I slowly looked up at him, and saw that he was glaring at his brother. By glaring, I mean....well, if looks could kill, Matt would be ripped to pieces by now.

"Shane, man, we were just fooling around," Matt decided to say oh-so-intelligently. I shot daggers at him. Douchebag.

"Just fooling around?" Shane snapped, and that's when his eyes shot over to me. I frowned.

"Shane--"

"How long has this been going on?" Shane asked, raking his fingers through his hair.

Matt blinked. "It hasn't--"

"I'm not stupid, Matt," Shane said, his voice monotone. Still, you'd have to be a complete idiot if you couldn't see the anger in his eyes. I knew this would happen. I knew Matt and I would get caught.

Matt smoothed out his ruffled hair, and smirked amusingly. "It's not like a big deal or anything. Holly's just someone to fool around with, Shane. Chill out."

I furrowed my eyebrows. As much as I knew how true that was....those words still kind of stung me. Maybe a part of me wanted Matt to feel something more.

Maybe I was starting to feel something more for him.

Eh, I'm frickin hammered. I'd probably fall inlove with a sponge if I could, right?

Shane gritted his teeth for a second before frowning. "We have to go," he said, looking away.

"Yeah," I said quickly, jumping out of bed, and looking around for my shirt. "Um, Rachel left." I threw my shirt on, and fixed my hair. How awkward was this whole situation? VERY. My god, I felt like jumping out that window right there. Hmmmm. My eyes shot over the window, and for a second I actually considered that thought.

"Kay," Shane said, annoyed. My head snapped over to him. Why is he mad at me? What did I do?

Matt was already out the door, and my eyes tried to burn holes in his back as he ran down the hall. Ugh. What a child.

"Shane," I mumbled, taking a deep breath. Shane wasn't looking at me. Why?

"What?" He muttered, taking out his phone. I sighed, and shook my head.

"Nothing," I finally said. He'll be fine tomorrow. He might not even remember anything. I mean, I guess I'd be mad if I walked in on my twin brother nearly having sex with our neighbour who was close to us.

After Shane was on his phone for a minute, he sighed and finally looked at me. Our eyes met, and after glaring at me for a few seconds, his face eased up and he relaxed. "Come on," he said, "we should go find everybody."

I nodded, relieved he's okay now. "Alright." Shane gave me a half-hearted smile, and I then felt like a huge weight was lifted off me. Thank god he's not mad at me. I mean, I know Shane. He's not like Matt -- forever holding grudges on people and never ever being able to let people live things down. No, Shane's a forgiver. He never really stays pissed for a long time, and eventually just forgets about it. Well, except if it isn't his brother -- Shane will always be mad at Matt. I felt more guilty, and as I followed Shane out of the room, I felt a frown creep onto my face. What have I done? What's going to happen now? Is Shane going to tell anybody? Probably not, right? He wouldn't do that.....would he?

I mean, just like Matt said....I was just a good to 'fool around with'.

The party was probably just as live as it was when we first arrived, people were still pumped and dancing, hammered and singing, making out, hooking up. It was insane, and it was probably like almost two-thirty in the morning.

"Okay, this is crazy," Shane shouted over the music as we made our way past crowds of sweaty people. I grimaced.

"Where did you see them last?" I asked. God, I don't even know where Ally is! When I was starting to get lost in the jungle of people, Shane roughly grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me along with him. I kept bumping into people, and I rolled my eyes at the constant contact of strangers.

"The last time I seen Brandon was almost two hours ago," Shane informed me, looking irritated at the fact we had to go out of our way to look for these people. I don't blame him -- I'm tired, and I kinda just want to leave.

We still have alot of people to find. Jordan, Morgan, Ally, Brandon, Damian and Amber. And --

"There you guys are!" Matt suddenly said, his hand on my shoulder. Nevermind then.

Shane raised an eyebrow, and wiped his forehead. "Did you find anyone yet?"

"No," Matt yelled. "Can't we just leave?"

I rolled my eyes, and nudged him. "We can't leave them here, you douche. Plus, Amber has her car here."

"Well, I'm pretty sure she won't be able to drive!"

"No shit, sherlock." I'm starting to get annoyed with the world now. I'm tired as hell, and I feel like I'm about to collapse.

I looked around the hallway, and spotted alot of closed doors. Knowing Morgan and Jordan -- who can both be easily compared to horny rabbits, they'd probably be busy. Well, it's worth the risk on checking, right?

"Are any of you willing to break into those bedrooms?" I shouted over the music, pointing towards all the doors.

Without answering, the twins ran over to different doors, and started breaking in. I walked over to one, and started banging on it.

"MORGAN! JORDAN!" I screamed. "LETS GO!"

When I didn't get any sort of response, I yanked the door open, and flicked the light on. Two random teenagers looked up at me in alarm, and the girl quickly covered herself with the sheets. I fet the blush forming onto my cheeks in embarrassment. Kill me now.

"Uh....erm.....sorry," I muttered, and grimaced. "Nice....weather we're having."

The guy was smirking at me. "You can join us if you like."

"Kevin!" The girl shrieked, and smacked his arm, then glared over at me. "Can you get out?!"

My eyes widened. "Sorry, sorry!" I quickly turned the lights off and stepped out, closing the door as fast as I could. God, not a pretty sight.

My eyes found Matt and Shane, who clearly found the couple we were looking for. Morgan was quickly slipping her shoes back on while Jordan was smoothing out his sex hair. I sighed.

"Gee," I said when I found them. Morgan grinned at me, and suddenly slung her arms around my neck.

"Holly!" She slurred, patting my back. I looked at Jordan, who was smirking as he shrugged.

"Jordan, you ass getting her hammered so you could get laid?" I joked, raising an eyebrow. Morgan giggled.

"No, no, no, not true," she sang happily, and I gently unwrapped her long arms off of me.

"Okay, whatever, can we please just get out of here?" Shane asked impatiently.

"Yeah, someone's pms-ing," Matt said. Shane shot him daggers.

We checked all of upstairs, and couldn't find anyone. I made my way down the stairs, careful not to fall on my face, and the first thing I spotted was a bush of colourful hair over in the dark corner. Oh shit, Ally was....busy.

I smirked, proud of my girl, and sighed when I saw Matt and them coming downstairs too. I'll give her a few more minutes.

"Lets check the kitchen," I told Morgan. She nodded, and came with me while the guys went the opposite direction.

There was a couple hooking up right in the kitchen doorway, and Morgan and I exchanged an irritated look. I mean, come on, really?! They have to play tonsil hockey right here in the freaking doorway?

"YO. MOVE THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!" Morgan screeched, startling the couple. They both looked at us like we were insane, and I rolled my eyes and ignored their reactions as I grabbed Morgan's hand and dragged her into the kitchen. I glanced at her face again when I noticed she wasn't wearing her glasses.

Fortunately, we spotted Amber as soon as we walked in. Amber was talking to a group of people -- a Fuzzy Navel drink in her hand, and laughing way too loud. Just a bit too loud.

"Amber, Amber, Amber!" Morgan said, running over to Amber, who blinked a couple times before recognizing us.

"Omigod, guys!" Amber screeched, leaving the group of people as Morgan grabbed her elbow and dragged her over to me. "Where did y'all go?"

Y'all?

"I don't even know, we all split up," I shrugged as Amber put her half-empty drink on the counter. "We should really go, Amber."

"What time is it?" She asked, a bit shocked. I could tell she was a little hammered -- was she stoned, too? She smelt like weed.

"It's like....almost three in the morning," I said, my eyes looking at the modernized clock on the wall. Holy crap.

Amber's eyes widened. "Okay, yeah, we should go."

Morgan almost fell over, and I quickly caught her before she banged her head into the wall. I gave her a look, and she giggled.

"Okay, okay," I said, rolling my eyes. "It's all good."

By the time we finally found everybody, it was three-thirty in the morning. We had to break Ally up with her little one-night stand, she wasn't very happy about that. Damian got in a fight with this guy Brian for picking on Brandon. Amber told me that Brian is the oldest Hudson kid. I admit, he's very attractive. Very, very attractive, but I'm gonna have to hate him since he was picking on Brandon. But....why exactly was he picking on Brandon? WHAT A BULLY. Tsk.

"Amber, hun, you can't drive," Morgan said, starting to calm down a bit. Amber looked at us, terrified.

"I can't leave my baby here!" She exclaimed. Brandon groaned. Looking at everyone, I could tell that we were all just too hammered to care about Amber's problems. As soon as I get back -- if we ever make it back, I'm crashing.

"UGH, oh my god," Amber snapped, and got in the car, ignoring our protests.

"Amber," I snapped, as she turned the engine on. "Don't be stupid!"

"I'm fine to drive, Holly," she told me, her hands tight on the wheel. "Seriously, the cabin's five minutes away."

We all just kind of stood there for a second, probably debating whether to risk our drunk lives or not. By watching as everyone suddenly climbed into the car, I decided that yes, we were going to risk our drunk lives.

"I'm not sitting on your lap," I said quietly to Matt, rolling my eyes. "I already did enough tonight."

Matt smirked, and patted my head. "You're right. It's fine, I'll let your little virgin rest."

"What makes you think I'm a virgin?" I demanded, crossing my arms, and before Matt could answer, I just shook my head and climbed into the car. Stupid Matt.

Everyone was all talking at once, half of us yelling at Amber to be as careful as possible and to not kill us, while the rest were whining about how tired they were. I was one of them.

'TAKE ME HOME, PLEASE," I groaned, leaning back into the car seat. I was squished between Damian and Shane.

I kept glancing over at Shane. He wasn't talking -- he's always somewhat talking. He kind of had his head down, looking at his lap. I raised an eyebrow in confusion, and then looked over to Shane. He was looking out the window, also not talking. Great.

"Amber, you do realise you are responsible for ten people's lives?" Jordan said from the back.

"Technically, it's nine," Morgan said from the front passenger seat. "Rachel's gone."

"Rachel's gone?" Ally gasped. "I didn't even notice."

"Nobody notices Rachel," Brandon muttered. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"AMBER BE CAREFUL PLEASE," Morgan cried out in fear as Amber made a turn. We all braced ourselves, and I kinda wanted to hold on to one of these boys but I felt like I was in a PMS sandwich.

"Chill out bro," Amber slurred. I could see her face through the review mirror -- something a passenger does not want her responsible driver to be looking like.

My eyelids were starting to droop on me, and I was struggling to stay awake. I felt myself leaning into Shane, and I stopped myself before my head touched his shoulder. Shane looked at me, and I sighed.

"Sorry," I said, leaning back into the seat. Shane looked at me with a bored expression, then looked back out the window.

Looking over at Damian, I saw he was still kind of tense. Okay, like what's wrong with everybody?

I ran my fingers through my hair, and looked over at the back behind us. Matt, Jordan and Brandon were just sitting -- Matt and Brandon were looking at his phone, and Jordan was falling asleep - his head against the window. Ally was sitting in the trunk, bored.

"So, is this it?" I blurted out. "We're just not going to talk to each other?"

"What's there to talk about?" Damian asked. Morgan turned to look at me from the front.

I shrugged. "I don't know, we all kind of split up at the party. What happened?"

That got everybody to shut up. The car went dead silent, and I raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?"

"Nothing," Brandon said. "Nothing happened."

"I can't even remember," Ally chimed in. "I'm dead right now."

"I'm just trying to forget what happened," Brandon muttered. Morgan was telling Amber to keep steady as she made a turn and drove slowly down the dirt road.

"Morgan, stop nagging me you slut," Amber groaned. Morgan looked at her, amused.

Awkward silence. I started fidgetting with my fingers.

"Well," Matt said from the back, "Shane ruined my fun."

Shane's face turned red for a split second, and I saw his jaw clench. My eyes went wide as I looked at Matt, who was smiling. Leave it to Matthew Lavery to pick fights.

"Okay," Morgan announced once the car stopped. "We're back guys."

When the car turned off, the doors flew open and everyone was already climbing over the seats to get out. I waited until I was the last person in the car to get out, and when I closed the car door, I saw Morgan stumbling over and falling to the ground.

"Shit," she whined, face planting into the grass. I tried to hide a giggle as I walked over to her - stumbling a bit myself. "Morgan, you okay?" I smirked, kneeling down beside her.

She sighed, and I helped her up, wiping some grass from her hair. "I just wanna go to bed," she sighed, taking my hand. "Coming?"

"Yeah." Morgan and I carefully walked up the porch, and into the cabin, the both of us trying not to fall over. The lights were already off, and Shane and Brandon were collapsed on the recliners. I guess I wasn't the only tired one. That party was pretty insane, probably worse than the one at the beach.

"That party was too much," Morgan whispered, walking over to the kitchen. I followed her - tiptoeing as best as I could, and turned on the little stove light. We both sat at the island. I could feel a slight breeze for some reason, and I raised an eyebrow.

"I know," I agreed. "Where's Rachel? Sleeping?"

Morgan shrugged. "I don't know, but I'm going upstairs. You coming?" She got off the stool, and froze as she waited for my answer.

I nodded, running my fingers through my slightly damped hair. "Yeah, uh I'll come up in a sec."

"Okay, goodnight," Morgan slurred, tapping the counter before walking off. Man did she walk slow when she was drunk. I waited like almost a minute until she was officially out of sight. I chuckled, and looked around the silent cabin. What now?

I suddenly spotted the back door slightly opened, and then I realised that's where the slight breeze had been coming from. Curious, I got off the stool and hesitantly walked over to the door. Did we leave it open while we were at the party? I mean, sure people are always in and out of this door, but....I swear it was closed. Oh my frickin god, somebody broke in!? I felt like my heart suddenly stopped beating, and my stomach churned as I put my hand on the door handle. Looking outside, I could see the lake, peaceful and quiet.....then there was the dock.....and Rachel-

Rachel?!

Opening the door completely, I squinted my eyes trying to make sure it actually was Rachel and not some random disturbed loner who decided to sit at the dock at this time. However, I could spot her red hair even in the dark, and I felt my muscles relax a bit.

"Rachel?" I asked, stepping outside in the night, closing the door behind me. Rachel slowly looked over her shoulder, her eyes meeting mine for barely a second, then turned back to the lake.

I walked over to her, the wooden dock creaking under every footstep I took. When I finally made it to her, I sat next to her at the edge of the dock. Rachel had her feet in the water, the moonlight reflecting off the water.

"What happened to you?" I asked, hoping she would talk to me and not make me look stupid. I was truly concerned about her, though. I mean, she just left. Anything could have happened to her. Plus, what happened at the party was pretty harsh.

Rachel shrugged. "I knew I shouldn't have went."

"Why?" I asked, frowning. I dipped my toes into the lake, hoping a snapping turtle wouldn't come attack me. Those darn things.

"You saw what happened, Holly," Rachel raised an eyebrow at me like I was mentally retarded. I pursed my lips, and Rachel sighed. "I guess my oh-so-horrible secret is out."

"Are you really lesbo?" I asked, turning to her. Rachel gave me a look, and I shrugged.

"Yes, I'm a lesbian," she rolled her eyes, "that is the big reason why I'm such a creep. That's the ridiculous reason why alot of people hate me and feel uncomforatable around me. The reason why I wasn't welcome at that stupid party." She tucked a strand of red hair behind her ears, and looked down at the water.

"Well, if you ask me, that sounds like a dumb reason for everybody to treat you like that," I muttered. "It's not a big deal."

"It apparently is," she snapped, and then sighed. "Sorry. I mean, it sucks. I didn't choose this, you know. I just don't find myself attractive to males, I tried to -- believe me, I tried to get with them, but it just feels....uncomforatable. And everybody treats me differently now. Like, just because I like girls doesn't mean I like every single damn girl on this planet. Holly, do you like every guy you see?" She raised her eyebrows, proving a point.

I shook my head, understanding what she was saying. I totally agree with Rachel. I never had a problem with lesbians or gays. People are just so stupid.

"Exactly," Rachel pointed out. "This is why I hate people."

I smirked. "People do suck." The both of us went silent for a minute, just sitting there looking out into the water. It was so peaceful out here, I mean, I didn't know what time it was....but just sitting here, with Rachel, was well....pretty nice. After being at that crazy party, sitting quietly out here was a nice way to forget it all.

But then something came to mind, and I glanced over at Rachel, who was watching her feet in the water.

"Um....so...er....does Ally have something to do with this then?" Now that I look back on it, Rachel has been acting weird around Ally, and I noticed that she's been trying to stay as far from her as possible. I blinked in realization.

Rachel sighed. "I might as well just admit I might just like Ally a little. It's nothing big, I mean I just met the girl. But....I know that things can't happen and so that's why I'm trying to just keep it to myself. Well, and you now."

I nodded. "Well, Ally's not a jerk, you know. You could tell her."

"But, really there's no point," Rachel frowned, "Once a gay person finds out someone's straight, it's the end. No more to it, we just have to move on. I mean, I'm used to that, liking straight girls. I'm not actually a creep like everybody says." She looked at me and smirked.

For a second I didn't really know what to say. I felt bad for Rachel, she really isn't like what people say she is. She's actually really cool, kind of like a calmer version of Ally. Way calmer version. I know that if Ally were to find out Rachel liked her, she wouldn't care. I'm pretty sure....we never dealt with this kind of situation before, but I'm assuming....as her bestfriend, she's cool like that.

"You should tell her, Rachel," I suggested. I heard a slight gasp come from her.

"Are you joking?"

I chuckled. "No, I mean it. You shouldn't keep these things bottled up. Sure, Ally's straight, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't let her know how you feel about her. Maybe you'll feel better afterwards."

"Okay, I think you're a little too drunk right now."

I shrugged, not disagreeing. "Well, I'm serious. Trust me, I think this could be good for you. I mean, at least you know what to expect, but you should also know Ally's not the one to hurt people's feelings. Sure, she can be a little rude, but when it comes to personal things like this, she'll be nothing but supportive. I can pretty much guarantee that about my bestfriend." I think.

Rachel stayed silent, thinking it over. She took a deep breath. "You sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay," she sighed, nodding. "I guess I could tell her tomorrow....or, today, I mean."

I grinned. "I can help you out, if you need support."

She sighed in relief. "Thanks. You know, at first I thought you were a weirdo, but you're actually really cool."

"I could pretty much say the same, Rachel." I pulled her into a side-hug, and patted her back. I might not remember this when I wake up, but at least I know at the moment that we talked this out.

~

I swear I only got like, two hours of sleep. I woke up, all sweaty and damp -- my hair matted to my forehead, and a major headache. I groaned before getting out of bed, and I could hear all the chatter and noises downstairs. Seems like this time I'm not the early bird.

After changing into shorts and a tank top, I pulled my hair into a high ponytail as I made my way downstairs, where everybody was either in the kitchen eating breakfast, or in the living room hanging out. Ally was spinning around on the kitchen stool like a freak as she sipped from her Koolaid jammer. I chuckled as I walked over to the island.

"'Morning," I announced, spotting the big plate of poptarts. "Is this the amazing breakfast we're having today?"

"Yep," Amber said, also looking a bit of a mess - her bun all messy, and her makeup still a bit smudged. "Bon appetit."

I shrugged and smiled as I grabbed a strawberry poptart from the plate, and looked at Ally. "So," I began, "how are you feeling?"

She chuckled. "Not so great. You?"

"Probably a little more not so great." I looked over at the living room, and saw Matt, Damian, Brandon, Rachel and Morgan watching some random cartoon on TV. Rachel and I made eye contact, and I sneakily jerked my chin over to Ally. Rachel rolled her eyes at me, and I smirked.

"So," I said, a bit too loudly. "What are we all doing today?"

Shane walked into the room, a towel wrapped around his head. Amber and I started laughing, and he raised an eyebrow as he sat at the stool next to mine.

"What?" He questioned, "I think this is very fashionable." He reached around me, and grabbed two poptarts from the plate. I watched as he shoved half of one into his mouth, casually.

"Nice one Lavery," I commented, smirking. Shane continuted to chew, turning his head away.

"Why don't we go swimming in the lake today?" Ally asked. "I mean, how long have we been here, and I haven't even been swimming yet?"

"Ally's right," I agreed. "Well.....we don't all have to do the same thing together, right? But I'll go swimming." Ally and I smirked at each other.

"Me too," Shane volunteered, "I need to tan my stomach."

I looked down at his black tank top, and raised my eyebrows. Shane's been getting some colour in him since the summer, and I mean, it's not like he hasn't already been tan when he came back from Florida.

"Tan your stomach?" Ally smirked, leaning against the counter as she picked up her coffee mug.

"Yes, every part of me is darker than my stomach. That's the one place I haven't really gotten any colour."

"That's because all you do is wear tank tops," I threw in. "It's such a disappointment, Shane." I poked his shoulder, and he smirked. Shane's smirk is nothing like his brother's. Matt's smirk is so cocky and playful, while Shane's is more humorous and light. That's one thing I noticed about the twins.

"What, who's going swimming?" Jordan asked from the living room. "I'm going!"

I shoved the rest of my poptart into my mouth. "Mmmkay," I said, my mouth full. Ally grimaced at me, and Amber laughed.

"Well, as soon as I'm done this coffee I'm changing," Amber shrugged, bringing the mug to her lips. "I need to wake up. I feel like utter shit."

"Same," Morgan and Brandon said. I looked over my shoulder, where I saw Morgan get off of Jordan's lap to come over to the kitchen. She was wearing one of Jordan's t-shirts, and her hair was in two messy ponytails. Morgan hasn't been wearing her glasses lately, I wonder if she lost them.

I rubbed my eyes alittle, trying to wake up a bit more. I suddenly felt someone yank at my ponytail, which startled me. I spun around in the stool and saw Matt stealing a poptart.

"Ew," I commented, rolling my eyes at him. "Who invited you here?"

"This poptart, obviously," Matt held it up before taking a bite. Shane glared at him.

"Well, you got it. Goodbye," I waved him off, and was about to turn around when he stopped me. Matt raised an eyebrow at me questioningly.

"What's up with you?" He asked, glancing over at his brother. Shane clenched his jaw, and looked away.

"Oh, I see," Matt crossed his arms and stared at Shane. "What, you're not talking to me or something? Are you mad, Shane?" Matt's eyes glistened with amusement, and I sighed.

"I'm sorry, what?" Shane muttered.

"What's your problem, bro?" Matt furrowed his eyebrows, and then smirked. "Didn't get any last night?"

"Are you retarded, Matt?" Shane snapped. "I'm not like you....I don't fvck girls and then throw them away like they're garbage."

"Well, you know, most girls are garbage, actually," Matt shrugged, and then looked down at me. "Except for you, Holly. Don't worry," he sounded so meaningful, but I could see the forever flash of amusement in his green eyes.

I looked at Shane, and he rolled his eyes. I swear I could literally feel the tension between these two. I don't know what happened. Unless Shane was upset about last night, when he walked in on.....Matt and I? No, he couldn't be. He's probably mad because Matt's an asshole, and Shane probably thought he was using me.

Shane and Matt glared at each other for a minute, almost as if they were communicating telepathically.....it could be possible, since they're twins after all. I wonder what they'd be saying.

"Alright," Amber's voice broke the awkward silence. "I'm going to change. Who's coming?"

I blinked. "Um....me," I got up from the stool, and Ally, Morgan, Rachel and I followed Amber up the stairs, leaving the guys free to change too if they wished.

I was the last one upstairs, considering the fact I had to stop and figure out where the garbage was so I could throw out my poptart wrapper. I looked over at Shane, who was listening to Damian rant on about something. When Shane felt my eyes on him his eyes met mine. Quickly, I looked away, hiding the blush of embarrassment, and quickly went upstairs to join the rest.

All the doors were closed, and I was about to enter mine and Ally's room to grab my bikini, when the door opened and Ally bumped into me.

"Woah there," I blinked. Ally stared at me blankly, standing in the doorway.

Ally's eyebrow arched, and she leaned against the door frame. "Did you know?" She asked.

"Know what?"

Ally quickly looked around the corridor, as if someone was secretly listening to us, and leaned towards me. "Rachel's gay," she whispered. I almost had the urge to laugh, and I bit back on it as I looked at Ally's face.

"Yeah, so?" I dragged out, shrugging. "What's the problem?"

Ally grimaced. "Rachel's gay and she likes me."

I raised my eyebrows at Ally. "So....who cares?"

"It's weird."

"It's not weird--"

"It's very...weird," Ally shrugged, looking away as she folded her arms. I frowned disapprovingly at my best friend.

"Don't give her a hard time, please," I begged. "I'm the one who told her to tell you."

"Why?" She asked suspiciously. "You think I would have like, I don't know...went for it? You know I'm straight."

I groaned. "I know--"

"So, why would you tell her to tell me she likes me when you both well know I would say HELL NO." Ally narrowed her eyes at me. "Now I feel like a total bitch."

I was out of words. Now that I think of it, I don't know why I would tell Rachel that. "I was drunk, okay? Blame it on the alcohol."

"Well, that's great Holly. What am I supposed to do now?"

"You don't have to do anything," I insisted, tightening my ponytail nervously, "just accept it I guess."

Ally stared at me for a moment, probably trying to fry my brain with her mind. "Well, whatever I guess," she finally sighed. "Weirder things have happened."

I breathed out a mental sigh of relief. For a second I thought Ally was about to snap at me. We wouldn't want that to happen, jeez. Ally stepped aside so I could enter the room, and I saw clothes scattered all over the floor. I smirked. "Couldn't decide what to wear?"

Ally looked down at her outfit -- a white net tank top and booty shorts over her lime green bikini. Lime green.... "I don't know," she shrugged. "I was indecisive for a moment."

I chuckled, and grabbed my black one from the dresser. Ally piled her hair up in a messy bun, and my eyes widened when I noticed the colour was starting to fade.

"Uh oh," I smirked, "somebody needs a re-dye soon."

"I know," Ally gasped, turning to me. "Shit, do you think anybody here has hair-dye?"

I shook my head. "You could ask Rachel you know...." a sudden teasing smirk creeped onto my face. Ally sighed, and walked out of the room. Thinking Ally had a change of heart, I ran to the door to see if she was actually going to see Rachel, but instead I heard Ally's quick footsteps rush down the stairs.

When everybody was changed, they all headed to the lake. I stayed behind for a second, because I just had to clean up our room. Ally's just a friggin' slob, if it weren't for me, she'd become a complete hoarder. I sighed when I finished putting the last bunch of clothes in the dresser, and made my way downstairs. I froze when I heard whispering, and furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to concentrate on whoever was talking. Still, my useless hearing could not comprehend what was going on, because all I could hear was quiet hissing. I swallowed, and as quietly as I could, tip-toed down the stairs. Maybe I shouldn't be eavsdropping......eh, who gives a shit?

The whispering stopped, and I stayed out of sight, confused of the sudden silence. I almost gasped out loud when I started hearing....moaning? What is that? Is someone getting it on? I rolled my eyes. Probably Morgan and Jordan. You'd think that a couple would get tired of swapping spit all the time. I quietly cleared my throat and sneakily made my way down the stairs, about to interuppt the couple's moment.

But when I looked over at the couch, it wasn't the couple I was expecting. I felt my stomach drop a thousand feet as I watched them together, my eyes not wanting to believe what they were seeing.

Oh my god.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend Kayleigh actually wanted me to end the chapter like that, so blame her for the cliff hanger. That darn kayleigh! O_O

Anyways, sorry for being late. My laptop is stupid, and it's pmsing, I swear.

Buttttt, next chapter coming sooooon.

vote/comment/like.fan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
2.7M 89.8K 62
Sydney Watkins is just an average girl trying to make her way through high school with her not so popular friends. When Sydney and her friends pull a...
378K 8.6K 20
*COMPLETED* Welcome to Buckley's Ranch, full of sexy cowboys and all kinds of trouble! Lord 'ave mercy! Jessie is working as a stable hand, seriously...
111K 2.1K 24
Sam and Joe had been best friends forever. I know that sounds so cliché but its true. He was the sweetest guy she knew and he would always protect he...