In love with a Thug!

By keria2002

Renae is 16 and she has had a rough childhood but her life starts to turn around once she meets ZEK the bigge... More

Chapter 1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Attention!!
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Attention‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Attention‼️Read‼️
Chapter 23
Important Message
Chapter 25
Important Message‼️
Chapter 24
So guess What🤪
Chapter 26

Chapter 16

802 13 0
By keria2002

*Next Day*

Renae P.O.V.

I looked next to me and Zek was still sleep. I'm really not mad anymore. I just don't get why they had to cause a big ass scene. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I went to cook breakfast when I was done I went to wake Zek up.

Renae: Zek! Wake up!
Zek:.....
Renae: Zek!!!!
Zek: h-, huh?
Renae: wake tf up and come eat.

I left out the room and went to go eat after about 15 min I was done and Zek still haven't got up. I went into the room and jumped on him, I started grinding and kissing him.

Zek: stop Bae before your start sum.
Renae: well get up
Zek: no I like u like this😉
Renae: boy get the hell up!
Zek: baby I'm tired
Renae: okay fine stay sleep then lazy ass.

I went into the kitchen and washed the dishes and put Zek plate in the microwave then I went to watch tv in the living room area. I scrolled through the channels and I seen BET, and Martin was on and I watched that. After about 10 min into the show I decided to go and get some ice from downstairs. I put on my slides and left out, I walked to the elevator and pressed the button for the 1st floor. I got off and went To the ice machine thingy. I pressed the button and filled the whole bowl up with ice. I turned my head and look around the lobby , and  then I seen this lady and this tall dark skin man that look like me. They got closer to where I can fully see them, "Dad"? I thought. No it can't be our dad left us . I walked over to the desk where they was.

Renae: Excuse me

Both of them turned turned around and looked at me but the man just stood there and looked at me.

Unknown lady: Eric! Stop staring at this girl,  I'm sorry I don't know what's wrong with him.
Renae: Eric? Isn't that my dad name I thought?
Eric: Renae?
Renae: Dad?
Eric: I've been looking for you and your sister everywhere !
Renae: No , you left us.
Eric: no babygirl I didn't.
Renae: so what happened ?
Eric: umm, can we not talk about it here ? Do you wanna go somewhere?
Renae: we can go over there to those tables.
Eric: Queen check in please , I'll be back.
Queen: okay.

We walked to the tables in sat down.

Eric: so what did that moma of yours tell you?
Renae: all she ever told us was that you left us .
Eric: well this is what happened.
*Flash back* (11 years ago)

Eric POV
I was leaving the trap and headed to the house to surprise Amy(her mama) so I pulled up to the house and it was a car in the driveway I got out and went I into the house , I heard screaming upstairs , I slammed the door shut and ran upstairs quietly and I slowly opened opened the room door and I seen a man on top of your mama , I thought he was raping her until I seen her face she was smiling and moaning, I grabbed my gun and shot it twice in the air.
"Man wtf going on" I said
"Baby it's not what it look like he was raping me and he told me to act like I'm enjoying or he was gon kill me" she said
"Really, you called me over, you a lying ass hoe"
"Idgaf wat happened , nigga you got 3.5 seconds to get tf out my house" I said
" who tf you supposed to be" he said
" Eric Thomas"
"Oh shit , this yo woman I- I- m sorry man I didn't know" he said
" get tf out my house before I blow yo ass up man"
He ran out and I just stared at yo mama , I loved her and she did me like this.
I told her I was going to get y'all from school and I grabbed all my stuff and I left to get y'all. When I got there they said somebody already picked y'all up. I cussed them out and I went back to the house I bust in to find yo mama and she was in the same spot.

"Where tf my kids at"
"You'll never find em" she said
"Amy how could you do this to me? I loved you man"
"You really thought I wanted you? I just wanted your money Eric" she said
" I broke down , because I really loved her and she did this"
"You will never see my kids ever now leave" she said
I didn't even respond to her because I could've kicked her out and she would've had no where to stay but I wanted to leave myself and that same day I went to look for y'all and could never find y'all I looked for y'all 8 years straight and then I couldn't never find y'all so I moved out of state and I kept somebody down there to keep a lookout on y'all if they ever found y'all. That's the story Renae I never left see I tried my best.

Renae POV
You don't try hard enough. You could've found us You a thug , you could've found us !! We was with some man for 2 months and then Amy came and the man bought her a house and she made us stay there , he beat us and all you could've found us Dad!!!!

"Renae believe me I tried my best . I promise you"

I started crying and he came and pulled me into a hug.

"Baby girl I didn't leave y'all I love you and yo sister I looked for y'all nonstop Renae".

I just cried I believed him I can't believe my mom did that to him I feel sorry for him.
I hugged him back and we just sat there for a minute .

"Dad, can we meet up again later today "?
"Yeah baby girl" he said

I gave him my number and we hugged and I left to go back to my room. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button for the 8th floor I entered the PIN number to my room and went inside.

Zek: where the hell you been you was gon for 30 min.
Renae: I went to go get some ice.
Zek: wtf you had to do go make the shit ?
Renae: no and I also seen my dad
Zek: yo dad? How you seen him I thought u haven't seen him in 11 years , I thought he left y'all.
Renae: no he told me the story.
Zek: well I'm glad y'all met baby. Just tell me where you going next time you had me worried.
Renae: okay baby.
Zek: where my food at?
Renae: In the microwave, dam look for stuff.
Zek: girll
Renae: boy....... and I'm finna go take a shower.
Zek: okay

Ree POV
Chris: Ree bring yo ass here !!

he has been every-since lastnight , I don't know what's wrong with him but he got me fucked up id he think he gonna keep talking to me like that. I stayed in the kitchen where I was making waffles.

Chris: Ree! You hear me fucking call You come tf here!

I finished up my waffles and grabbed my purse and phone and left out the room and went to Renae them room. I entered the pin and went inside. Zek fat ass was in the kitchen eating with K.Camp: FWYB playing. I walked over to the table and sat down.

Zek/ what you want fatty.
Ree: F you
Zek: nope
Ree: whatever, but yo boy got me fucked up.
Zek: what he do
Ree: yelling at me like im a dog or sum , he still mad about lastnight.
Zek: hell nahh, I'm finna go talk to him his dum ahh.
Ree: ight. Where my bff?
Zek: shower

He took his food and left out. I went and watched tv and waited for Renae to get out the shower.

Zek POV
I entered the PIN number to Cam them room and went inside.

Cam: wasssup my boy
Zek: wasssup nigga
Cam: where tf Ree ?
Zek: in our room
Cam: oh really
Zek: nigga why tf you still mad bout lastnight , you should've been let that's hit go , you got a good girl you can't be treating her like that man.
Cam: oh so she came over there and told u some shit.
Zek: yeah she did and you ain't go do shit to her nigga don't got back to what you use to do.
Cam: man I don't know what's wrong with me, I take my meds man.
Zek: do you take em everyday?
Cam.......um nah
Zek: well take them shits everyday, now I don't wanna hear no shit bout you no mo .
Cam: ight man.. thanks
Zek: no problem but ight I'm out
Cam: Tell Ree to come here
Zek: ight

I walked out the room and went back to mines. Ree and Renae was watchin tv and talking.

Zek: aye , Cam said come here
Ree. What he want?
Zek: ion kno go see
Renae: you good ?
Ree: yeah I'm straight and text me wen you ready to do.
Renae: ight .

Ree left out and I went and sat by Renae.

Zek: So where y'all going?
Renae: meet with my dad.
Zek: oh, so I can't come.
Renae: you can but I told him we all could go somewhere tommrow and all of us meet.
Zek: ight Bae , I guess me and my niggas gonna go somewhere .
Renae: ok bae

I grabbed my purse and phone and walked out and waited for Ree and Jordan they came out and we left and headed to the restaurant.

*20 min later*
We seen my dad at the table and we went over there they came and hugged us and we sat down.

Eric: hay babygirl. Hay Ree and Jordan. I haven't seen y'all since y'all was little.
Ree: lol hay
Jordan hay dad😁
Renae: no only my dad
*everybody laughs*
Eric/ Ree and Jordan know they like my daughters
Renae: yeah we know dad
Eric. Ain't nobody ask you

Every body laughed we catches up on eachother lives and had a good time.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been busy. And I love all y'all who has been messaging me personally and voting and commenting thanks yall😘😘😘 I love you I love you‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 14.2K 38
Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved "I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life chose me." That is something everyone will say, but Alysia h...
1.4M 36.4K 34
©Copyright 2013 **(WARNING!!) Story contains sexual and explicit content and some Private Chapters(Follow). Read if Mature** Qua' sean met Midnight...
694K 15.8K 42
19 Year Old Nina Is Fresh Out Of High School, On Her Way To College To Get Her Associate's Degrees She Only Have Her Grandad Who Is Fighting Lung Can...
77.3K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...