Solid Strength {Emmett Cullen}

By Jessfairy88

Angel wasn't your typical ordinary girl. At least recently. But when she witness the death of her mother and... More

A beginning
Relocation
First Day of school
Biology
Lunch Time
Goodnight
Port Angeles
Company
La Push
Sam and Emily's place
Family Dinner
The Worry
Movie Night Heated Up
Second day gone bad
The Surge
Training...... Birthright
The La Push Boys
Truth Revieled
Bonding
Family Talk
Angel Decode
Field Trip
World Shifting upside down!
Character List
Telling Emmett! and wait a date!
Learning Wolf
Mate of Solid Strength
Let's Play Ball
Be Careful
Hotel Jail
Old Enemy Returns
Pure Fear
Hospital
Meeting the Family
Prom!!!!
SEQUEL

Just like your mother

6.6K 163 4
By Jessfairy88

Angel P.O.V

Emmett ran for about 3 minutes before stopping and letting me slid off his back. I looked over the beautiful meadow. It was so big and open and so pretty even with the light fog tht hung in the air.

"Emmett this is so beautiful."

He came up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Not as beautiful as you."

I bumped my shoulder back into him with a smile. "Whatever."

He moved to the blanket that saw laid out before settling down gently pulling me into his lap. I laid my head on his chest listening to the stream that was flowing I sigh as we settled Emmett's arms curling around me pulling me against his chest.

"Emmett?"

"Hum."

"Thank you."

"What for?"

"For bringing me out here and for being there for me."

He leaned down and I could feel his lips on me head."No need to thank me."

Leaning up I gave him a quick kiss. "When things calm down I want you to come meet Colton, Rider and Dax. I think you'll like them."

"If they are anything like you I am sure I would "

I leaned up settling my chin on my hand that was resting on his chest. His arm moved behind his head making a pillow his other hand sliding through my hair.

Carlisle P.O.V

I sat with Esme as the kids were sitting around Alice talking. I was happy to have seen Angel had healed up and that she was not as stressed. Looking around I couldn't help the smile at the thought about how the others were starting to treat Angel as if she was a sibling.

"Carlisle."

I shot up with Alice's worried voice Edward moving to my side. "What is it Alice?"

"They are coming."

"Who?"

Edward tensed growling. "Angel's father and the two others that were there last night."

Just then the doorbell rang. Looking to my family I moved to the door Jasper and Drew flanked my sides. Opening the door I looked at the three men before me.

"Can I help you?"

One man stepped forward and I knew right away even though his eyes were different he was a vampire. " You can tell me where my daughter is?"

Jasper tensed beside me growling slightly. "She is far from you and will remain so."

One of the other men stepped forward his eyes glaring at Jasper. "Are you the one who is stupid enough to bond with my mate."

"That would be my brother who is destined for her an she does not belong to you."

"We'll see now where is she?"

The man who was her father stopped the other from advancing as he sniffed the air. "We don't need them she is this way."

The three men left at vampire speed. I turned to my family. "we must get to Emmett and Angel before the others do." With that we speed out of the house heading to the meadow that Emmett took Angel to.

Angel P.O.V

I leaned back from Emmett giggling. "You are something else you know that."

He growled playfully. "Oh really." He flipped us so he loomed over me bracing himself on his forearms " Now I have the upper hand."

I laughed as I leaned up pressing my lips to his. His chuckle warmed me as he leaned closer deepening the kiss. Thank goodness for the heightened abilities because he no longer had to be gentle with me. He groaned as my hand ran over his chest. It was exciting to know that I could make this tough vampire groan and shudder in pleasure. His lips moved from mine down to my neck gently nipping at the skin on my shoulder causing me to moan.As I moved my hand to his shot hair he was suddenly gone.

Getting up I see Emmett kneeling on the ground Damian beside him gripping his shoulder.

"No!" I went to move to him only to get grabbed and pulled away. I see Kameron and Torrian on either side of me. I fought their hold as I stared at the man who was my father. "Leave him alone."

Damian looked over Emmett before looking at me. "I don't know what you see in him. Kameron can offer you so much more."

I growled feeling myself shake in anger "It is my choice and I will never choose anyone other then Emmett know let him go."

I moved my hands to throw out when he called out. "Torrian how about you handle her hands."

The quiet one grabbed my hands forcing them together as they become colder. Looking down I saw my hands were completely encased in ice. Turning back I glared at Damian.

"What are you doing this for?"

He looked up. "You were promised to Kameron since before you were born. You are to do as you are told and I will not see any daughter of mine bonded to a vampire."

"That is a bit hypocritical don't you think. You don't want me bonding with a vampire and here you are a vampire yourself. Not to mention I am no daughter of yours. You gave up that right when you left me and mom."

"Let him go."

I saw the rest of the Cullen's arrive. Before they could move Torrian through out his hand and ice form around their feet and sharp spikes of ice formed close to their chest.

"No stop leave them alone." I looked to see Emmett shaking as if trying with all his might to move. "What did you do to him?"

Damian smiled "It is my ability. I can make anyone freeze I can even make sure they can't talk... The only downside is that is doesn't work on my family."

I glared at him. "I am no family to you. You are dead to me."

I saw something flicker in his eyes that is when Jasper spoke up. "If you want to save any relationship with the woman you call daughter don't force her into anything."

Damian glared at Jasper. "What do you know about that?"

"I can sense emotions and I can see how it is effecting you having her hate you. But all I can feel from Angel is hatred toward you. If you want that to change any let Emmett go and leave."

Damian looked at Emmett. "You may talk."

Emmett growled toward Torrian and Kameron. "Get the hell away from her."

I could feel the rage in me build and I could feel myself shake more. "This is your last warning Damian let him go."

Damian didn't answer he turned grabbing Emmett's head and began to lift till we heard the cracking. "NNNOOOOO!"

I could hear Carlisle yelling. "Leave my son alone."

I couldn't handle it anymore the only thing I wanted was to get Damian away from Emmett. Away from my mate. That is when I felt the pain.

Third Person P.O.V

The Cullen fought against the restrains as hard as they could not caring about the the spikes aimed at their chests. But the froze when they heard familiar growls.

Drew looked over. "Carlisle what are they doing her?"

"I don't know."

But they looked over to Angel who was shaking in anger making Damian look over at her. Something was changing and they had an idea about what. Angel began to shake so violently that Kameron and Torrian had to let her go.

Out of no where she screamed as her body changed causing her scream to turn into a howl.

There where Angel stood was a giant white wolf. Before anyone could blink she rushed over digging her teeth into the shoulder of the man who was her father. He screamed out in pain as Angel threw him to the side.

Emmett jumped to his feet as soon as he was able to move. But Angel stood in front of him glaring at her father. Torrian and Kameron joined Damian and the ice quickly melted around the Cullen's who rushed forward surrounding Emmett and Angel.

Edward glared. "I suggest you leave before she can no longer restrain herself and kill you."

Damian glared at the wolf. "I see you have accessed your mothers powers"

To everyone's surprise her voice rang out loud and clear. "Power or not you are not hurting my family. You are dead to me and no father of mine. So leave now."

Damian raised a hand."Angel."

She shook her head before tilting it back to release a loud howl. Looking back at Damian her eyes narrowed. "You're about to have more problems."

He looked at the others confused before more howls filled the air. Looking to the side they saw three more wolves emerge from the woods.

Angel P.O.V

As the other wolves emerged I turned back to my father making sure my body stayed pressed against Emmett's side. I could hear samiliar voices in my head.

"Another wolf?"

"An how are they on Cullen land?"

I looked at the wolves with a nod as they joined me beside the Cullen's. Turning back to the three unwelcomed people I snarled. "No leave this place and never come back."

Torrian spoke for the first time. "It is better we leave."

Kameron looked at his brother. "Are you serious?"

"I've kept quiet to long. Even I can see that she is better off here not to mention happier. An she is right." He looked toward Damian. "You have lost your heart. Mom and Dad only sent me to make sure you didn't do anything stupid."

That made me more angry. " Why didn't you help sooner?"

"He's my brother." He grabbed bother his shouder's shoulder and Damian. "But I promise you that with the help of my dad and brothers they will not bother you again.... Unless they change."

"Only if they change will I ever consider talking to him again."

With a nod I watched as Torrian spead away with the other two in toe. Looking back at the Cullen's I lowered my head.

"I am sorry for causing all this trouble."

Emmett moved forward. "No it isn't your fault at all my love." He went to touch my head when the silver wolf beside me growled.

"Hands off leech!"

I looked to the wolves. "These leeches are my family. Emmett is my mate.... or as you would put it imprint."

I suddenly felt like I was exhausted as whined before laying down.

"What's wrong?"

Carlisle came forward. "I don't know. Sweetie you need to change back."

I whimpered as my head started to hurt. I suddenly had trouble talking. Edward thank goodness was there.

"She is having trouble changing back. It took a lot of her energy to do this big of a change and to hold her anger like she did it is taking a toll on her body. She is just so tired."

I looked up at the wolves who were there whimpering. "How do I change back?"

"Come with us we will help you."

Edward stepped closer placing a hand on Emmett's shoulders as he ran a hand through my fur. " The pack said they can help her."

"No she isn't going with them."

Carlisle come forward. "Emmett she needs to change back and they are the best ones to tell her how to."

He looked down at me before placing a kiss on my furry head. " Let me know when you change back and I will come get you at the treaty line."

I looked up with a wolfy grin. "I love you Emmett." With a devious thought that had even the wolves laughing in my head I leaned over and licked his face causing him to jump back an the other to laugh.

"Really!"

With a laugh I watched as he and the other back away as the wolves moved closer to me. The black one standing in front of me as the other two moved to my sides.

"We'll get you back to La Push and help you change back."

As I went to get up the wolves on either side moved closer so my body was wedged against theirs as we walked. I was thankful for their help because there was a time or two that I felt weaker that I had to use their bodies in order to stay standing,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sorry about the long wait between chapters my old laptop went out but thankfully I had one sitting in a layway and just got it out.

Hopefully I can get more chapters out quicker but I am still getting used to the different keys on this one.

But I hpe you are still enjoying the story and as always

HAPPY READINGS!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~Nov.29, 2017~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 7 7
Jude Harvey was content in her quaint, quiet town of Forks. She had plenty of friends, a loving mother and was incredibly intelligent. She had always...
38.2K 699 26
The Cullen coven, is getting a new member or rather an old one is coming back. How will the family react to Carlisle's biological daughter arriving i...
211K 4.8K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...
612K 13K 20
Beverly Melrone was a fifteen year old girl, who lived alone in Forks. She was a nobody at school. She meets Jasper Hale in her class. Will something...