Married to Suga || MYG {Seaso...

By mint_potato

Jung Soo Ah is our sunshine and angel, J-Hope's little sister who's married to his hyung and bandmate, Min Yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Comfort Buddy
Chapter 2: Brief Happiness
Chapter 3: Troubled Rumors
Chapter 4: Who's to Blame?
Chapter 5: Leave or Stay
Chapter 6: The Choice He Made
Chapter 7: More Rumors Spreaded?
Chapter 8: Reunited Lovers
Chapter 9: Happy or Not
Chapter 10: He's Mine
Chapter 11: 2 Months Later
Chapter 12: No Breaks of Arguments
Chapter 13: Patience to Love
Chapter 14: Anniversary Plan
Chapter 15: 3 Year Anniversary
Chapter 16: Finally Some Peace..
Chapter 17: The Truth
Chapter 18: Hidden Feelings
Chapter 19: His Broken Part
Chapter 20: True Feelings
Chapter 21: His Reveal
Chapter 22: Cooling Down
Chapter 23: Rose Confession
Chapter 24: Finally Letting Go?
Chapter 25: Guess Who's Back?!
Chapter 26: Painful Thoughts
Chapter 27: Flooded Memory
Chapter 28: Company
Chapter 29: New Crush?!?
Chapter 30: Morning Meeting
Chapter 31: Away for Tour
Chapter 32: Going Home Schedule
Chapter 33: Sealed Decision
Chapter 34: Exposed News
Chapter 35: Not A Good Idea..
Chapter 36: Are They Over it Now?
Chapter 37: 5 Months Later
Chapter 38: Early Problem
Chapter 39: Daddy's Home!
Chapter: 40: Bangtan Family
Chapter 41: Baby's Name
Chapter 42: One Offical Relationship
Chapter 43: Kookie's Idea
Chapter 44: Jungkook's Confession
Chapter 45: The Accident
Chapter 46: Is this Reality?!
Chapter 47: Life and Death
Chapter 48: News and a Visit
Chapter 49: Confronting
Chapter 50: Finally Awake~

Epilogue

2.6K 32 134
By mint_potato

~Soo Ah's POV~

"Min Seojun and Min Jaehyun, stop what you're doing." I marched towards him, picking up the two and turning to Yoon Gi.

"Playing with mud again?"

I sighed, "Yeup.."

Suga chuckled, wiping both our sons dirty hands and face.

"Mi Yeong honey, where is uncle Ho Seok?"

"He's hiding.. We were playing hide-and-seek." Mi Yeong pointed over.

"Ho Seok!" Suga called and he peaked out from behind a tree.

"Sorry!" J-Hope yelled as he ran towards us. "I really didn't expect that Seojun and Jaehyun were going to get messy.."

"Well, they're babies Ho Seok." I chuckled. "Whatever Jaehyun does, Seojun likes to follow along," I looked up at Yoon Gi, who was shaking his head.

"Alright, you go do you. I'll take the kids to bathe." Suga grabbed Jaehyun and Seojun, "Go on, go. Go hang with Jungkook or something."

I blinked at him, "Why? Shouldn't I shower them?"

Yoon Gi scoffed, "Since when were you in charge of taking the children to shower?"

"Every since I labored them!" I rose my brows, and placing my hands over my hips.

"Hey, I was the one that got you-"

"YAH THAT'S ENOUGH!" J-Hope separated in between us. "Not very appropriate for the children here," He chuckled. "Maybe you should go take a break. You're always caring for the children. Be with the girls, here." My brother pulled out his wallet and handed me 100$.

My eyes widen and I pushed it away. "Ani Ho Seok! I really can't.."

But he took my hand, and placing it with a smile. "Just accept it. It's your birthday money."

"Oppa..." I softly whined. But Ho Seok turned me around and pushed me to go. I looked back him, sighing and walking out to find the girls in the kitchen.

"Oh! Soo Ah!" Ngoc smiled at me, dropping something from behind her and Cindy.

"You dropped something," I chuckled, walking over to grab my bag.

"A-Ah, yeah.. But um, we're going shopping right?" Cindy asked and I nodded as a reply.

"Okay! Then let's hurry!" Ngoc happily ran towards me, linking my arm and dragging me out.

~Jungkook's POV~

I walked out of the music room, finding Soo Ah being dragged out by Ngoc. I chuckled, Cindy walking towards me.

"We'll try to distract her as long as we can. So, don't waste any time."

I smiled at her, grabbing her hands, "Of course. Even if I did, Suga would beat my ass."

Cindy giggled, "I suppose.. He did plan this."

Ngoc ran back, Taehyung staring at us. "Yah! Cindy, hurry up! I locked Soo Ah in the car!"

"Mwo?!"

"Yeah, hurry up we need to go!"

Taehyung laughed, kissing Ngoc's forehead. "That's why I love you."

"Disgusting," Jimin faked a gag from a distance.

"Yah! What about that one girl, huh?!" I yelled.

"DON'T YOU DARE! IT'S COMPLICATED, OKAY?!" Jimin shouted, running upstairs.

"Okay, hurry!" Ngoc chuckled, grabbing Cindy's hand and pulling her out.

Taehyung and I waved at them and turned back to see Suga hyung carrying the dirty twins, and Ho Seok holding Mi Yeong's hand.

"Did she leave?" Suga asked.

Taehyung and I nodded.

"Jin and Rap Monster hyung already left to buy the supplies and cake."

"And your girlfriend dropped an important present."

"What was it?" I questioned worriedly.

"A picture frame.. Of all of us?" Jimin said, picking up the shattered fram with the picture.

I widen my eyes, walking towards him to take a look. The frame Cindy bought had multiple frames, each picture had all of us, including the children.

"Wait.. Didn't Suga hyung buy this...?"

"Mwo?!" Suga widen his eyes and rushing to grab the frame.

"Yoon Gi!" Ho Seok yelled.

Suga hyung jerked back, revealing a bloody hand.

"Omo hyung!" I blinked in surprise.

"Appa!" Mi Yeong cried. Then Seojun started crying as his twin held onto him. I grabbed Seojun, rocking him and patting his back.

"Shh, it's okay..."

"I'll get the first aid kit," Taehyung quickly turned away to the kitchen cabinet.

"You should've been more careful.." J-Hope sighed, picking Rae Hyun up.

Knock knock knock

"I'll open it." Jimin turned away.

"Tae Tae!" Seojun sniffled, reaching his arms out to Taehyung.

"I got it," Taehyung smiled, switching off by giving me the box, and I carefully handed him the child.

I opened the box, pulling out an alcohol pad, cloth and tape. Suga walked back from the sink, wiping his hand with a napkin.

"Here hyung-"

But he pushed my hands away. "Don't worry, I don't need it." He said.

"Yah! Min Yoon Gi!" Jin hollered from the doorway. "Get your butt back here, and patch it up! Nobody wants blood stains on Soo Ah's birthday!"

"Appa," Suga looked down as his daughter tugged onto his hand, "please put a band aid.. Omma will be very worried.."

"Yeah, Mi Yeong's correct.. C'mon hyung," Taehyung weakly smiled.

"Fine."

~Taehyung's POV~

"Did we do good?" I asked Seojun and Jaehyun.

They both giggled, Jaehyun clasping his hands and nodding.

"Awe, they're just like Mi Yeong when she was about their age.." J-Hope smiled, playfully pinching Jaehyun then Seojun's cheek.

"They do," I looked at Mi Yeong, who was sitting beside her father and helping him wrap up his wound. "But now she seems to be a lot like Soo Ah."

"Mi Yeong has more ot her mother's genes. If Soo Ah did pass away from that accident, 4 years ago, Suga would've only depend on her...."

I slowly nodded, "Yeah... And Agust D would break out again..."

J-Hope blinked in surprise and sighed. "Sadly, yes he would.. Let's not think about the negative thoughts. It's Soo Ah's birthday, and we might not have enough time to decorate and prepare everything."

"Yes hyung."

Ho Seok smiled, patting my shoulder then taking Seojun and Rae Hyun to bathe them.

I turned to Jungkook to help him clean up the broken glass.

"Rap Mon, can you go buy another frame?" Jin asked.

"Sure."

"Get the one that looks like trees." Suga added, "It would look nice to place it in the hallway."

Rap Mon hyung nodded and grab the keys to leave.

"Taehyung, Jungkook, when you're finish, help Jimin decorate the room."

"Yes omma~" I smiled, throwing away the broken glass.

Jungkook handed me a bag of balloons, and Jimin was already blowing it up.

As we finished the blowing the balloons, decorating the room, preparing Soo Ah's present and cake, we all hurried to dress up.

"Appa!" Mi Yeong called, running into the room. "Omma's calling!"

"Mwo? Don't answer it just yet!" Suga ran towards her, and grabbing the phone.

"Cindy texted me. They're already on their way back.. And Soo Ah's driving..." Jungkook blinked.

"Yeah, Ngoc texted me that as well.. Her driving is scaring them."

"Oh crap... She's probably pissed..." Suga sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. "Okay!" Hyung clapped his hands, "Everyone hide and get ready! I'll call her."

~Soo Ah's POV~

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed, "Okay, that should be enough."

"Ani! Come on Soo Ah! Have some fun in your life! The boys are taking care of the children, and you should just relax." Ngoc smiled at me, holding my hand.

"I agree with Ngoc. You've been stressing out a lot more than usual. Just clear your mind and rest up." Cindy said, scrolling through her phone.

I sighed, I guess they have a point. "I suppose... Just let me ca-"

Ngoc snatched my phone right before I could grab it and I blinked at her. "You're not going to! Just relax, oh my goodness!"

"I just want to check up-"

"Well don't. You need to know how to rest your mind and body," Cindy cleared her throat.

"Please? Just one call?" I begged them.

Ngoc and Cindy looked at each other. Finally she handed me my phone back, "Fine..."

I brightly smiled at her, taking it back, "Thanks!"

I dialed Suga's number and waited, and waited..

"BEEP~ This number is-"

I ended the call.

"See what I told you? He's probably busy bathing the children." Ngoc took my phone back and placed it down.

"Rest up honey." Cindy pushed me back against the chair, and covering my eyes with the eye mask. "It's spa day."

A few hours pass after our spa, we went out shopping around and got some food.

I pulled out my phone, and still no calls or text from Suga.

"Girls, there has to be something wrong. Its been almost 3 hours and Yoon Gi hasn't called me back."

"Relax, Soo Ah. You're over think too much-"

"Well who cares! Who knows what could be happening!" I shot at Ngoc, and snatching the keys from her hand. "We are going back home, and that's final, you hear me?!" 

Cindy and Ngoc blinked at me with a nod and followed behind me.

"Mother rage alert..." Ngoc mumbled.

"Sorry, force of a habit sometimes.." I apologized, dialing Suga's number again. "Aish... Why isn't he picking up?! That's been the 7th time! And Ho Seok isn't calling me back either! Can one of you girls call Taehyung or Jungkook please?"

"Uhm... He just told me that he's erm.. Busy..." Cindy stuttered.

"Oh my gosh.." I sighed, stepping onto the gas pedal and hurrying back home.

As I parked the car in front of my house, and quickly ran out.

"Wait! Soo Ah!" Ngoc stopped me by jumping on too of me. "Don't go!"

"Why?! What's gotten into you Ngoc?" I questioned her, trying to get her off.

"Ngoc get off! Oh my goodness!" Cindy ran towards us, separating Ngoc from me.

Cindy was able to pull Ngoc off, but they both landing on the ground.

I sighed with frustration, pulling them up. Then rushing towards the door.

"I swear upon our ancestors, Min Yoon Gi and Jung Ho Seok, you guys are so dead!" I knocked down the door, "Where are my children-"

"SURPRISE!!"

I jumped back startled, Cindy and Ngoc catching me as everyone jumped into sight.

Suga and our kids ran towards me. Yoon Gi smiled at me, taking my hand.

"Sorry honey, I love you," He chuckled.

I playfully shoved him, "All of you made me panic for no reason! Oh my goodness!" I crouched down to carry Jaehyun as Yoon Gi picked up Seojun.

"Yeah, Soo Ah went into mother rage at us," Cindy laughed.

"Yeah! 'We are going home, and that's final'!" Ngoc mocked me as I laughed out the embarrassment.

"Oh my, did she really?" Ho Seok laughed.

"Of course! I would've been a scared child!"

I sighed until something caught my eye. I looker at Suga's hand, then pulling onto it to have a closer look. "And I shouldn't be worrying?"

"It was from some broken glass. But, everything's fine now," Suga said, kissing my forehead.

"It's not too bad I suppose," Jin said. "It might just leave him a scar though."

I frowned at Suga, hitting his arm, "Aish... You should've been careful."

"But it was worth it," He smiled, holding my hand before I could pull away.

I chuckled, pecking his cheek.

"OKAY!" Rap Monster clapped his hands. "TIME TO PARTY! WOO HOO!~"

Everyone started laughing as J-Hope joined him into a little dance.

We played games, watched a movie, and it was just a fun relaxing day.

Night fell quick, and Suga told me to sit down on the couch.

"Yah! Shit down, shit down!" Taehyung motioned me, and I laughed at him.

"Taehyung! Language!"

"Wae?"

"You're swearing in English, pabo!" Rap Monster slapped the back of his head.

"Omo! Really?! Sorry!"

I chuckled at him and looked at Cindy and Jungkook. Jungkook still looked a little awkward with his new girlfriend, and I had the instincts to help.

"Jungkook, can you hold onto the twins please? Cindy, can you please make sure he doesn't drop them?" I asked, carrying Seojun and Jaehyun towards the two.

"I- Uhm sure, I suppose." Jungkook blinked.

I placed Seojun in Kookies arms, and Jaehyun to Cindy as she moved closer to Kookie.

"Omo! Send help!"

"Jungkook, he just wants to play," Cindy laughed.

I gushed at the two and Mi Yeong held my hand.

"Omma!"

"Yes?"

Mi Yeong smiled at up at me. I smiled back at her, placing her on my lap.

"Thank you for giving birth to me~"

I chuckled, cuddling my daughter. "Of course my baby..."

"Is everyone ready?!" Suga yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes!" Taehyung and Ngoc yelled back.

"1, 2, 3!" Jin counted and everyone began singing while my husband walked out of the kitchen with the lit up cake.

"Happy birthday to you~"

"Make a wish Soo Ah!" Jungkook smiled.

I looked up at Suga, who was giving me a gummy smile that I love the most.

"I couldn't wish for anything more better, but for this... My family.." I blew the candles and everyone clapped and cheered.

Suga placed the cake down and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. I hugged him back, chuckling and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay children, cover your eyes." Jin covered Mi Yeong's, and Cindy and Jungkook covering the twins.

~Suga's POV~

I took a deep breath as I placed the cake down, "Soo Ah?"

"Yes Yoon Gi?"

Okay.. You can do it Yoon Gi.. Just think as if you are alone with her..

I opened my eyes, slowly reaching to take her soft hands.

"I love you to the deepest of my heart, and I don't want to let you go.. You're my everything, and I need you. You created life to our children and I am grateful for that. No matter what the future holds-"

"Yoon Gi... That should be enough...." Soo Ah chuckled, wiping her eyes.

"Ani..." I gently smiled at her, "I want to speak from my cold heart that everyone sees. But I love you very much. I can't function, live, or do anything without you. Agust D came into my life, and you saracficed yourself to help me through my depression... And I'll try everything I can to repay that, and everything else you've done for me.. In the darkest time, I'll hold your hand- Ani..." I cleared my throat, "All of us will hold hands and go through all the difficult moments in life together. We are one family..."

"Aigoo Yoon Gi..." My wife tried smiling, holding onto my face. But I knew she could hold it in.. She broke out into more tears, and started sobbing over my shoulder. "You're a pabo.." She cried, looking up at me.

"Thanks," I chuckled down at her, and pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"WO HOO HYUNG!!" J-Hope cheered. MIN YOON GI! MIN SOO AH! YEAH!"

Soo Ah laughed at my brother-in-law and pulling away as Mi Yeong ran towards me, Jungkook handing Soo Ah Seojun and Jaehyun.

~Third POV~

Cindy and Jungkook became less awkward with each other. Jungkook broke out from his shell for the last time, and showed all his affection for Cindy..

Ngoc and Taehyung on the other hand were little goof balls, and were just perfect for each other. They would prank each other, help one another, and share laughs from their silly mistakes.

As for the other boys, Jimin and J-Hope found love.

Supposably for Jimin, all his flirty actions were paid off well. He met her named Isabel at the airport, and just knew that she could be the one for him. With a bonus, she was also a fan of Bangtan.

For J-Hope, he met a girl named Britney at a coffee shop. Funny enough for his crazy actions, he ran into her, making her spill her coffee. J-Hope helped her get cleaned up, and promised to take her out as an apology.

Jin and Rap Monster were proud parents of their children. Each child of there's, and they couldn't be happier. Especially omma Jin.

Finally, Soo Ah and Suga's love and trust for each other just grew stronger. Everything seemed perfect, but the future still held onto their faith. Mi Yeong, Jaehyun, and Seojun's future...

------------------------------------------------------

OMG I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!! Honestly I didn't want to end this book, but like um.. 50 chapters? LOL

But maybe there will be a Season 2? :) just tell me what you guys think hehe..

OKIE! I love you guys! 💕😘

*EDIT* Married to Suga Season 2 is finally out! Please check it out, and please support!
Thank you so much :')

MIC drop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 722 18
Min Bora is Agust D aka Min Yoongi's little sister. Park Jimin a playboy is Yoongi's band mate. At school, Jimin keeps bullying Bora until one day th...
155K 3K 21
Y/N is just a normal small town girl. Yoongi is a popular idol. Will the two be compatible? - Cover changed [10-29-17]
434 22 12
When one is loved by everyone and is the King of his own world and the other is hated by everyone but is the king of his world too, the two accidenta...
24.8K 447 34
Y/N and Min Yoongi were destined to be together, they stuck together like glue and revealed their deepest and darkest secrets to each other. They pr...