americano | verkwan (edit)

Od soft-hoseok

⇢ in which hansol works in a coffee shop and seungkwan is a regular customer - #3 in #seventeen 200816 | ©sof... Viac

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyeight
thirtynine
forty - end

thirtyseven

3.3K 182 49
Od soft-hoseok

-

hansol wakes up to a distant ringing somewhere, as he slowly opens his eyes he catches seungkwan's phone buzzing on the nightstand. stretching his arm out from the covers and allowing cold air to grab his arm, stealing the warmth. hansol grabs the phone and looks at the caller id with a puzzled expression.

"unknown?"

hansol takes a breath and presses the phone to his ear with a simple 'hello?'.

"let's make up once and for all." a deep voice speaks and hansol feel a chill run down his spine as his skin turns paler than ever before.

"w-who is this?" he shuts his eyes and bites the inside of his cheeks. hansol know very well who it is.

"meet us in the same alley, come alone because we know how much you love our seungkwan." the voice breathes, not answering his question.

"please, don't hurt seungkwan..." hansol whispers and wipes his eyes as his sight starts to blur.

"be here as soon as possible."

a long signal. meaning they hung up.

hansol whimpers as he slides down beside seungkwan, pressing his face into his neck as tears started to form more frequently. what was he supposed to do? if he didn't do as he was told, they were going to hurt seungkwan.

hansol takes a deep breath as he sits up again, he feels a touch of warmth and looks down at seungkwan who had wrapped his arms around his waist. hansol feel his heartbeat and bravery increase as he gently pushes seungkwan's arms off him and stands up, his legs a bit wobbly as he leans down to plant a kiss on seungkwan's forehead.

"i'll be back."

a whisper leaves hansol's mouth as he quietly closes the door to the apartment. sighing as he jogs down the stairs and to the bus stop. a million thoughts running through his head as he got on the bus, holding his phone firmly in his hands as he stared out the dirty bus window.

what would happen once he got there?

would they beat him up?

would seungkwan be okay?

the bus stops and hansol jump off at the same alley where he and seungkwan were beaten up a few weeks ago.

as he begins walking toward the alley, shouting can clearly be heard. but not just any shouting, familiar shouting. hansol starts running with his heart in his throat and sees something he never wanted to see.

spread out around the alley were young men laying on the wet asphalt, shouting out of pain. and there they were. shownu, wonho and jooheon but also two other guys standing on the opposite side, only the back of their heads was visible from hansol's perspective as he dodged forward.

"well, well, you came at last." shownu chuckles as he wipes off a red liquid from his nose.

hansol stares at him with so much anger and hatred burning in his eyes that his pupils were shaking.

"your dear friend arrived early, didn't he?"

"what-" hansol turns his head to the side to look at the two other men. "hyung-"

"enough, let's get started all of us, shall we?" wonho cracks his bleeding knuckles as he takes a step forward.

"wait wait, you said you wanted to apologise? what is all this?!" hansol feel his heart drop and soul melt out of his body as shownu chuckles.

"the reason why i called you wasn't to apologise, it was to make up." he replies in a mocking tone.

"what do you mean by 'make up'?"

"fight to the death, winner survives." he mumbles simply.

hansol feel his bubble of hope burst, if he tried to run away they would hurt seungkwan and if he called the police they would kill both of them.

as his mind floats away from reality without any opinions his body decides to make the decision for him. his mouth moves as his mind stays blank.

"deal."

smiles start to form on the three men in front of them as the two men beside him gasp.

"hansol-"

hansol takes a step forward as he closes his eyes with a deep breath. memories of seungkwan swirling around him, bringing warmth to his cheeks and gripping his heart, kisses his skin and smiles softly, just like seungkwan. just the thought of seungkwan's warm smile, his touch and voice was enough for hansol.

he was hansol's entire world and no one was gonna take him away.

hansol open his eyes as he walks closer to the three men in front of him, pressing his face closer to wonho's, their noses almost touching as flames started to form inside of hansol's fists.

"ready?" wonho's voice was low as it vibrates close to hansol's ear. just as hansol is about to nod, he hears yelling from behind.

"mingyu hyung?" hansol whispers and turn around just to see him get pushed into the brick wall.

just as he's about to run forward he feels something tightening around his neck, the warmth of two hands lingers around his throat, slowly shutting down his airways. in a desperate attempt to breathe hansol grip the hands and pull with all his might, his legs shaking as well as his fingers and the sounds of yelling starts to fade away around him. his sight blurry and without being able to think straight hansol's feel his eyes wander.

thousands of millions of memories flash before his eyes, slowly getting covered by a layer of white stars. hansol feel his body weaken and his legs go numb, his fingers falling and his throat tear.

a sudden wave of coldness hit his body as he falls to the ground, his throat open as he coughs. wheezing after air hansol blink away the stars as he sees wonho's body against the ground with another figure on top of him, throwing punches violently as red fluid splatters around him.

"wonwo-" hansol coughs using his last strength to sit up leaning against the wall. shaking his head as the pounding around his throat started to disappear bit for bit.

wonwoo stops his punches for a split second, looking at wonho laying under him, defenceless. his face drenched in so much blood he was almost suffocating.

"hyung, that's enough."

wonwoo glances over at hansol with a relieved look on his face.

"you okay there, bud?" wonwoo asks and stands up, his knees and knuckles covered in red as well as his face.

hansol nods slowly and carefully crawl over to wonho, grabbing his jacket in a tight grip whilst pulling him closer.

"don't you even dare touch seungkwan." hansol notice how different his voice sounded compared to usual, it was a low and raspy whisper wrapped in a threatening tone.

hansol wobbles up on his feet with the support of the wall beside him and notices mingyu leaning against the opposite wall a few meters away. they make eye contact and mingyu gets up, his steps both shaken and stressed.

"hansol, are you okay?" mingyu's voice is filled with tears as he presses himself into hansol.

"let's call the police, now." wonwoo picks up his phone quickly as hansol feel his heart drop.

"wait, wait, let me get home first, i gotta check if seungkwan's okay..." hansol grabs wonwoo's arm, his eyes begging "i'll go to the hospital later but right now, i have t-"

"yes, go." mingyu lets go of hansol as he smiles slightly. "i think he wants you there."

hansol feel a wind blow through his hair, a wind of worry. it's cold and lonesome and never stops, the freezing cold blowing touching every inch of his body, brushing every single hair.

hansol let his face hit the glass as the bus moves. the rain had started to fall as the birdsong quieted down, the clouds crying in sorrow as they followed the singing birds.

"seungkwan hyung, please be well."
-
a/n:
ya girl is back,

well um it's been a long while, it was mean
to only last like two weeks and instead it
lasted like two months ummm
yikes i'm sorry hahshsh

okay but i really do apologise for this
i just lost every single creative idea that
has ever been in my head and i didn't
know how to continue so now i at least
tried, i'm sorry it didn't come out as
good as i wanted it to but
it's probably the best you can get out
of someone with writer's block hahh

this is getting long but i just wanna say
thank you so so much for over 34k reads
it's honestly mind-blowing to think about
i started this fanfic just because i was bored
and now that many people have read it,,
it's amazing to me,
thank you for all the love and support!!

i hope you all have had a great past
2 months, feel free to yell at me
in the comments~~

merry christmas,
i love y'all so much
-hanna

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

499K 33.9K 47
sometimes quiet is violent. ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ be prepared for bad grammar and writing skills. i wrote this when i was 12 years old so dont ha...
214K 6.3K 25
some verkwan oneshots to feed your love for seungkwannie and vernon. this book has been discontinued but check out my seventeen ship oneshots book f...
297K 13K 40
i promise i won't mess up this time. a hansol vernon fic. © ULZZANGS.
64.4K 2.5K 19
There's a boy named Choi Seungcheol, he fell in love with a boy looks like a girl. Yoon Jeonghan is the boy who looks like a girl; He has a pretty fa...