Oh my Luhan! [Exo-M: Luhan Fa...

By hahahappinessdelight

Okay so here's my 2nd story :) For all the fangirls of Luhan all over the world, try reading this and I hope... More

Oh my Luhan: INTRO
Chapter 1: Fangirling
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: Birthday Gift
Chapter 4: Hello Korea
Chapter 5: House for rent
Chapter 6: SM Entertainment
Chapter 7: Bubble Tea
Chapter 8: Oh it's you again
Chapter 9: Worries
Chapter 10: Can This Be Love?
Chapter 11: Shooting
Chapter 12: Limits
Chapter 13: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 14: Gotcha
Chapter 15: Past or Present?
Chapter 16: Unknown Sender
Chapter 16: Stalker
Chapter 17: Agitated
Chapter 18: New Project
Chapter 19: Pressured Heart
Chapter 20: Night filled with smiles
Chapter 21: Hey best friend
Chapter 22: Myeondong
Chapter 23: One day left
A/N ft. Next Chapter Teaser
Chapter 24: Unforgettable night
Chapter 25: Where's He?
Chapter 26: Left Behind
Chapter 27: Asking her out
Chapter 28: Dating
Chapter 29: Run Away
Chapter 30: The Visitor
Chapter 31: Why she's back
Chapter 32: Night Together
Chapter 33: Three Letter Word
Chapter 34: Ran out of time
Chapter 36: Miu's Move
Chapter 37: Slipped
Chapter 38: Surprises
Chapter 39: Doubts
Chapter 40: Revelations
Chapter 41: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42: End
Chapter 43: So Long
Chapter 44: Letting Go
Chapter 45: Fallen Apart
Chapter 46: Bad News
Chapter 47: Confrontation
Chapter 48: People change
Chapter 49: Give me love
Chapter 50: Troubles
Chapter 51: Too Late
Last Chapter
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 35: Welcome Home

5.9K 154 45
By hahahappinessdelight

A/N: The last update before I'm gone busy! UWAAA TT_TT

This is dedicated to *drum rolls* .................................. MICATSAKAWAII - "hello! I'm dedicating this chapter to you! kekeke~ I'm looking forward to your good feedback. lol ppyong~"

ENJOY READING! 

---

Maevic’s POV

Korea is just few hours away from my own country but it feels like I’m having a jet lag. Well maybe because I wasn’t able to get enough sleep. Finally, I’m back here in the Philippines and I will be able to smell the polluted air. Kidding though it is true.

I walked calmly outside and there they are.

“Maevic!!!!” The three girls had finally run towards me, giving me the tightest hug and sweetest way to kill me.

“Guys, I can’t breath-e” I stutter.

“Gee~ you look so blooming and sexy! What happened to you and Lu—“ I covered Micah’s mouth since she was the only one who knows that Luhan and I were dating except that we are already together. No one knows it yet and later they will.

“Hey! That was unfair you should tell us!” Josephine crossed her arms and pouted. She is really acting immature haha!

“Later, let’s just go home first?” I told them and they nodded.

Just a few distance from us I saw this one guy facing his back on me. I knew it was him. Gerald. “Hey!” he turned around and greeted me with a smile. I can see from it that he misses me and so I hugged him.

“I missed you” he whispered and he means it.

“Tss! It’s your fault!” I punched him on his arm but I smiled to the thought of his plan. If it wasn’t because of him, there’s no Luhan and I.

“But thank you Gerald.” I patted his arms.

“For what?” I smiled and him. “Later, you’ll know everything” I smirked.

~~

“AISH JINJJA?!!!!!” Micah shouted and I pulled her back to where she was seated.

“Can you please don’t shout” I told her and she tried to fan herself while Josephine and Stephanie had their jaw-dropping reaction. I took a quick glance on Gerald and he was looking away from me.

“Woah? Since when?” Micah asked.

“Just two days ago” I answered shortly.

“How did it happen?” she questioned. She was the only one who kept on talking and the other girls was still in the state of bewilderment while Gerald just won’t look at me even once but I know he was listening.

I told her the whole story when we went in Damyang. Where everything started. Micah was a little bit of surprised about the part of me wearing lingerie but instead of screaming again, she teased me. I continued until we went on the park, and how Luhan got my three letter word.

“So? Now you’re in an LDR? That’s a bit complicated you know.” Micah hissed and her smile faded away.

(A/N: LDR means Long Distance Relationship *le flies to Galaxy with BenBen*)

“I know but I trust him. He will call –“ I was abruptly cut off when my phone rang. All of us turned our heads to my phone placed on the side table and I quickly grabbed it.

“See?” I showed them my phone and saw Luhan calling.

“Boom Vanness!” Micah yelled with that closed-fist-i-am-the-champion gesture or whatever you call that hand symbol with the saying “rak na ituu”

I was about to leave but Micah held my wrist. “Stay here. Put it on a loudspeaker. We will listen” she was glaring at me and when she does that, no one can resist what she was asking for. I rolled my eyes on her and answered Luhan’s call in a loudspeaker.

“Jagiya~” He said sweetly but in a sad tone.

“L-Luhan-ah” I replied back and feeling awkward as four people listening in our conversation. Luhan didn’t know he can be heard. I hope he won’t say anything stupid.

“I miss you baby~ come back home now” he said still wearing that sad tone and I felt bad for it. Well, I miss him the same way that he misses me. Maybe more than that.

“I miss you too Lulu” I felt that my cheeks turned bright red.

“Did you arrive safely? Have you met your friends? Gerald? Where is he now? Are you—“ I cut him off. He was being paranoid.

“Hey calm down Lulu, everything is fine. I’m safe and they…uhm they are here with me.” I uttered looking at the eyes of the people staring and listening. Aish! These crazy friends I have.

“Jinjja? Can they hear us?” he asked and I didn’t answer

.

“Well, if they can’t then let me tell you this.” There was a short pause. “I miss your kisses” and there my eyes blunted, I really felt so awkward and jelly in front of my friends.

“Kyaaaaa~” Micah accidentally screamed because she can’t control it anymore.

“Wh-who was that?” Luhan asked.

“Uhm…I….—“ I was then cut off.

“Annyeong Luhan-sshi! This is Micah her friend.” Micah shouted close to the phone. I pushed her away but Josephine and Steph held my phone.

“Annyeong Luhannie! Josephine here!”

“Luhan-ah, please take care of our friend arasseo?” Stephanie sounded bossy but she was laughing all the time.

“Lu-Luhan, I..I’m really sorry for that.” I apologized still wearing that crimson red cheeks.

“They heard me right?” He said and now I could feel his furrowed eyebrows.

“I’m so—“ I was cut off again when he said

“Annyeong!! Maevic’s chingus! I hope we could meet soon!” He said in a high pitched tone which made us all burst in laughter. I bet he heard that.

“So that is what you call manly huh~” Micah teased.

“Aigoo~ kyeopta” the other girls squealed while there is this one guy sitting on the edge of the sofa, looking on us with murdering eyes. What is his problem?

“Omo jagiya? I need to go now. The practice is starting” He said.

“Is that so? Okay, take care of yourself.” I bid goodbye and so he did with the “I love you” part.

I hanged up also and started glaring on the three girls. “What? Luhan didn’t even get mad” said Stephanie and Josephine nodded in agreement. I looked at Micah and she was wearing that annoying smile.

“I love that part when he says that he misses your ki—“ I stopped her as I threw a pillow on her face. Her mood changed and she started throwing some back. Pillow fight it is.

Gerald’s POV

“Can you guys stop?!” All eyes darted on me. I was annoyed and my eyebrows were furrowed as much as it can tell that I feel so mad. I walked out and saw Maevic that she followed me.

“Ya! What is wrong with you?” She yelled so I stopped and faced her.

“Nothing!” I yelled back.

“So now you’re yelling me? Back then when we were on the airport, you were wearing the smile that I was longing to see, but now…” She suddenly stopped and didn’t finish her sentence. She look like she was about to cry.

I started to calm down and my face softened as I realized that I was wrong about my attitude. “Maevic, I..I’m sorry. I-I just missed you” I looked down avoiding eye contacts with her.

Without saying anything back, I saw her ran towards my direction and gave me a hug. How I miss her warm embrace.

“I missed you more bestfriend” she uttered.

Everything feels light back then until she said that one word. She misses me. Her bestfriend.

I felt a sudden pain in my heart making me feels like I just wanted to confess my real feelings to her but what can I do? Someone already owns her.

~To Be Continued

A/N: Yo yo yo man~ HAHAHA 

How was it? I hope everyone liked it. Comment and Vote okay? This will be my last quick update and starting tomorrow, forgive me for having slow UDs.

Continue to support my story ^^ <3

 PS. HAPPY 1K+ VOTES! THANK YOU! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 6.1K 64
When six years old Moon Hani stumbles upon a weird shaped card that is different from any types of game cards, she doesn't pay it any of her attentio...
273 56 9
The war between vampires and werewolves must always be fought but can never be won. Luhan struggles to survive as a lone wolf after losing his pack i...
66K 2.7K 37
"II-I didn't mean for this to happen" "We were so happy together......" "We had everything we ever wanted" "But I messed up....." "Now my Suzy doesn'...
468 15 13
Kyungsoo doesn't know love. He doesn't know what it feels like and he even believes, that he doesn't deserve to be loved. Since he can remember his p...