Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
saved
forgiven
Mafia
GOODnight
GOTWICE
scandal
Disaster
cruel
love triangle?
signal
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
Birthday party!
protective chaeyoung
Birthday party 2
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
steal my girl
Double date
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
CHAPTER 57
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
One last time
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

Hidden Talent

2.8K 95 15
By Son_Mina

--previously--

en the cake's tray is already empty, I started to clean my face same with Mina at the kitchen and there's only the two of us since the others were on the living room, I wiped some of the icings from her face until our eyes met...I stopped for awhile same with her then our eyes were locked with each other... we're so close that I can feel and hear her breathing, my heart starts to drum...it feels like my heart is going to jumped out of my chest, until my eyes went lower to her red lips...then to her perfect collarbone....but...I saw something inappropriate...I stepped back from her while furrowing my eyebrows...

"What's wrong?" She asked..

"IS THAT A FUCKING HICKEY?!?"

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"IS THAT A FUCKING HICKEY?!?" I said while pointing at it

"What?..it's not"

"NO, THAT'S A FUCKING HICKEY, DONT LIE TO ME"

"I tell you it's not" then she keeps on walking towards me while I kept on stepping back

"NO, DONT...DONT TOUCH ME"

"Are you jealous?"

"I-I DONT KNOW.." I said while we're both raising our voices like crazy

"Wait, why are you even jealous?"

"I DONT KNOW OKAY?, JUST...WHO DID THAT?"

"Yah, calm down! No one okay?, No one did this"

"Ha, who did that?" I asked again but this time, I'm more calm...

"Unnie, eemo, are you fighting?" Jennie just came out of nowhere, Mina and I immediately turned our head to her then looked at each other.

"Yes"

"No" 

we said at the same time so we looked at each other again, she glared at me then she lean closer to Jennie.... seriously Mina? A hickey? I cant even imagine you and bambam kissing, and now there's a hickey on your fucking neck!

"Sweetie, we're not fighting...right chaeyoung?" Mina said then she glared at me again, I rolled my eyes and let out a deep sigh

"Yeah"

"See? We're not fighting"

"Then let's play a game!"

"A game? Again? Are we your only guest? I mean why would you always wanted to play with us, there's a lot of kids in the living room, just play with them" I accidentally raised my voice to Jennie then I rolled my eyes, I can see Jennie's smile fade away then she left us and ran to the living room, what the fuck chaeyoung? What's wrong with you? Ugh.

"What's wrong with you?!" Mina said..

"I don't know"

"Yah, chaeyoung get your shit together, it's your niece's birthday she deserves to be happy, and you're ruining it"

"What? Me? Am I really the one who's ruining this party?"

"Yes, and if it's about this 'hickey' then forget it why don't you just trust me?"

"I don't know, it's just it's hard for me to trust you again" I just said what's on my mind..

"I don't remember I broke your trust but yeah, forget it, get yourself together then we're going to play with them"

"What?"

"For your niece sake! Come on! Just forget this hickey"

"I know what hickey looks like, don't lie" what? Chaeyoung what's wrong with me?

"Ughhhh, chaeyoung! I already told you this is not a hickey, oh my God why are you so immature today?, Why am I even explaining myself to you? You're not my boyfriend" she said then she rolled her eyes and we start to walk to the living room.

"Why did I even invite you here?" I said then I rolled my eyes same with her.

When we reached the living room we apologized to Jennie then we start playing with her.

"Eemo, you're my dad and Mina unnie is my mom, we are your babies"

"Woah, we sure had a lot of children" Mina said, then we both starts to cool down while playing with them, it's quite fun though.

"Appa can you draw eomma?" I looked at Mina and she just smiled...

"Sure" I said

"Yay, eomma, let's change your dress"

"Eh?" Then Jennie dragged Mina to the guest room and she changed her clothes...

"Appa, were done!" Then I start to get my materials and starts to draw her...

"Woah, you're really good chae" Mina said...

"Appa, can I keep it?"

"Sure"

"Sorry I didn't do your face hehe" I said to Mina..

"Why? :("

"I can't Because it's hard.."

"Hmm?"

"It's hard to draw a perfect face" then I took a glance to her, I can see her cheeks blushing..

"You must be kidding me right?" She said while chuckling..

"I wish I was, but I'm not.."

"Eomma, come here!" Jennie said then we broke our sweetness and she went to jennie.

"Chaeyoung-ah, can you get the lamp on our basement? Thank you" my mom said so I went to our basement, it's really dark in here...until I saw my piano, I walked around the piano while my hands were on it...it's full of dust...I cleaned it for awhile then I opened it..

MINA'S POV

"Eomma, come here!" Jennie said so I went to her...until minutes have passed I noticed that chaeyoung's not on my side anymore..I looked around for her but she's not here..

(Piano playing)

I heard a piano playing out of nowhere, I follow the sound where it came from until it lead me into a dark basement... I'm scared, what if there's no one paying the piano?, I mean you know...I walk down the stairs slowly and quietly..

'rive flows in you?' I thought, whoever he or she is who's playing the piano, she's/he's really great..I walked down lower, and this time I can see a piano and the music is getting louder..I walked down lower again and..

"You know how to play a piano?!" I said, chaeyoung turns her head to me and she immediately stopped playing..

"Why did you stop?" I added.

"Why are you here? How'd you know I'm here?"

"Yo chill, one question at a time okay?"

"Sorry, how'd you know I'm here?"

"I've been looking for you until I heard a piano playing out of nowhere so I follow where the music came from until I ended up here"

"So...I thought you don't know how to play any instruments?" I said.

"Sorry I lied"

"That's okay, omo how great because I need a partner on the next competition... chaeyoung-ah will you be my accompaniment?" I said..

"I-im sorry...I can't" then she starts to run away from me..

"Hey wait, don't leave me here!" I start to chase her, but when I exited the basement's door someone grabbed my hand...

"Sweetie, just let her.." it's her mom,Holy shit I almost had a heart attack..I took a glance at chaeyoung then I looked at her mom

"C'mon, let's go to the kitchen just help me clean, please?" Her mom said and I just nodded...

Silence has came while we're cleaning until I broke the silence..

"I'm sorry, but what happened to chaeyoung?"

"Ah, chaeyoung? Well back when she was a child she used to be a great pianist..." Woah..

"Jinjja?"

"Yeah, but she stopped playing ever since her dad, who is a pianist died.." then her mom stopped for awhile...I gave her a tissue and she continued

"Thank you, well her dad always teach her how to play piano properly, when to hit the note, how to deliver the music to the audience and many more, chaeyoung is a Daddy's girl, so when her dad died, she stopped playing, she's been traumatized to play piano again, I remember when her dad was about to die his last wish was to watch chaeyoung win her award, that time chaeyoung has no idea that her dad's going to die because she's performing, and when she finished her performance, she and her aunt rushed to the hospital but....they're late...her dad already passed away.." then her mom's tears starts to fall, I didn't knew that there's a tragic reason why chaeyoung stopped playing piano...I kept on silence. 

"And starting that day, Everytime she's playing and she's concentrating too much her fingers feel numb so she can't finish a song.....also she went to the same school as Jennie's" what? So, she used to learn how to play piano there?

"What?"

"That's why when I told her to come with Jennie for her piano lesson she refused at first because I know she don't want to be back there again"

"I'm so sorry" I said..

"No, it's okay, you're kind..." Her mom compliments me...then I just chuckled

"No wonder why she fell for you"

-----to be continued-----

Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.5K 109
❝Am I in love with you? or am I inlove with the feeling?❞ 逸ラ横グニぐロ トグ演ゑ延  18.01.08 Highest Ranking is #15 in Fanfiction ❤ Started : July 04, 2017 Ende...
61.1K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
548K 18.5K 50
"I just want to be closer to you but you're ignoring me like I'm nothing." "And I don't want you to get hurt because you are my everything." ~ ©️CubC...
50.2K 1.1K 32
Addicted to her lips and smell🐯🍓🐧 First michaeng fanfic i guess uou guys will like it. (completed ) ❤️❤️ Highest ranking MiChaeng #4 (09/02/21 M...