Vindicta

By Feisty_Freak

Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close prox... More

Prologue
Not All Sundays Are Good
The Meeting
Another Step
Laughing Pumpkins
The Talk
Announcement
Price Residence (Part 1)
Price Residence (Part 2)
The Day
Horny Creeps
High-on-steroids
Dinner Da--?
Fails
Alone
Capture
Grasping Situation
The Party (Part 1)
The Party (Part 2)
Jealous
Not Done
Break Me Again
He Cares
Different
Earrings
Party Poopers
Under A Spell
Locked
Guilty
Deep Trouble
Pepper Spray
Unknown Number
Introduction
Only I Do
The Truth
Brother
The Sullivans
Wine Cellar
Memory Lane
Baby Talks
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Nick's Trouble
Signing with FicFun

Falling

100K 3.7K 424
By Feisty_Freak

Hey guys!

Check out this amazing trailer made by alluringlytragic.

OMG! 💖

Isn't it amazing? I love it! ❤

Here, enjoy the chapter!

Warning: Mature Content

Look out for #. You may skip the part between this.

Chapter Twenty Three - Falling

I had been awake for a really long time but hadn't moved an inch. Partially because I couldn't and mainly because I didn't want to.

A strong arm was wrapped around my waist.

I opened my eyes to be met by his beautiful grecian sleeping face illuminated by the sunlight. I lifted my hand up and softly brushed it across his stubbled jaw.

I was actually waking up next to him.

Giving him a long look, I gently lifted his arm and stepped out of the bed. My head spinned, causing me to grab the headboard for support, my eyelids becoming heavy.

Damn you sleepy whale.

The back of my head started throbbing as I took groggy steps towards the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth, frowning at my pale reflection through my half open eyes. What was wrong with me?

After a few minutes, I opened the door.

To my dismay, Alec had left.

Ofcourse, what exactly was I expecting him to do?

Shaking my head, I took a lazy shower and once I was ready, I took my backpack and went downstairs.

I caught a glimpse of him in his business suit at the dining table.

As I was crossing the hall, a sudden wave of nausea hit me and my bag slipped out of my hands.

My eyelids dropped as I moved my feet to reach the nearest couch.

I reached my hands out to grab a hold of something as I fell back and waited to hit the floor, but a pair of arms wrapped around me, saving me from the fall.

I opened my tired eyes and locked them with a pair of blue ones.

"Scarlet, are you okay?" His voice was laced with worry as he scrutinized my face closely.

My hands went up to his shoulders for support and I nodded. His arms were secured around me as I pulled my feeble form into a standing position and once I was steady, I took a step back causing his hands to slide across my arms.

He tightened his grip around my wrist and then, pressed his palm flat against my forehead.

"Shit. You're burning up," He spoke and I frowned in confusion.

Guess that explains why I've been feeling so weak since morning.

"Oh," was all I muttered.

He started pulling me towards the dining table but I freed my hand from his grip and took a step back. "I'm not hungry. Please."

He frowned at me and I picked up my backpack, walking towards the couch to place it there but he blocked my way.

"I'm not getting into the same drama again," He snapped at me and before I could say anything, he bent down, threw me over his shoulder and started walking upstairs.

"Alec, what the hell," I shouted but it was to no avail and I watched as he crossed my room and opened the door to his room.

I waited for him to throw me on the bed but he carefully brought me infront of him and then placed me down on the bed.

I lifted myself up on my elbows and stared at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Stopping you from going to college. I had enough of your drama yesterday and I want you to be a little sensible and consider you health-"

"When the fuck did I say anything about going to college?" I snapped at him in disbelief.

He blinked at me.

"Where were you going with your backpack?"

"I was placing it on the couch."

He stared at me blankly and then cleared his throat. "Really?"

"Yes," I scowled at him.

His lips pulled up into a frown. "Okay. Whatever."

My jaw dropped and I opened my mouth to say something but he turned around and went inside his bathroom. I could hear some shuffling and he stepped outside after a moment.

I brought myself to a sitting position and he handed me a few pills, causing me to grimace at them but I downed them with water anyway.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked.

"No."

He frowned but nodded. Guess he took a lesson from yesterday.

"Okay. Now rest," He spoke while pulling the covers on top of me.

"In your room?" I asked.

"Yeah. I don't mind."

"In your bed?" I spoke in a husky voice.

He paused at his task and looked up at me.

"Yes."

"Okay," I bit my lip as I removed my shoes and got into the covers.

Once again, he disappeared into the bathroom and stepped out in his casual clothes. A white tshirt and black track pants.

"You're not going to work?" I asked in surprise.

"No."

A smile formed on my lips.

"Oh come on, dear husband. I'm alright. You don't have to miss work for me," I teased him, biting back a laugh when he frowned at me.

"What makes you think I'm not going to work because of you?"

"Well you seemed ready to leave in your business suit. I wonder what made you change your mind," I pretended to think with a pout.

His eyes darted down to my lips but he quickly matched my gaze.

"Whatever," He snapped and left the room.

I let out a laugh and brought the covers up to my face for some warmth.

I laid still for the next half an hour, hoping to get some sleep when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I muttered and sat up on the bed.

Martha stepped in with a food tray, smiling at me.

"Morning, Scarlet," She muttered.

"Good morning, Martha," I smiled.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm better now," I eyed the food tray. "You didn't have to do this. I could've come downstairs to eat."

"Oh no. It's fine," She placed the tray infront of me.

"Are you okay, Scarlet? I saw the news yesterday."

"Oh. Yeah I'm okay," I nodded and let out a nervous laugh a moment later. "Freak incident, honestly."

She nodded. "I'm just glad you made it out unharmed. Things like those can get ugly."

"Yeah," I nodded. "Why don't you sit down, Martha?"

"I would love to but I was just about to leave for home."

"Oh. Everything alright? How is Mary coming up with her school?" I asked.

Mary was her 6 year old daughter who had just started school.

A smile illuminated her face upon hearing her name. "Yes. My little girl loves her new school."

"That's great," I smiled at her.

She nodded and turned to the door. "Infact, I'm just going to attend her fancy dress competition right now."

"Aw. Don't forget to click pictures. I'll be waiting to see them tomorrow," I clapped my hands excitedly, remembering how I made Jimmy dress up as Joker in his 2nd grade.

"Sure," She laughed. "Take care, Scarlet."

"You too, Martha."

She closed the door after her and I sighed at the empty room.

My stomach growled and I ate all the delicious food Martha had brought.

After that, I tried to sleep but gave up eventually and decided to go downstairs.

I saw light coming out of his study while climbing down the stairs.

"I don't care what the law states. I want him behind the bars, Keith," I heard Alec talking to someone on the phone.

"Juvie won't do it. He took a shot at my wife's phone. He could've hit her. Last I checked, he isn't a professional, is he? He stole his father's gun. They better put on all those charges."

My eyes grew wide.

Was Alec really....?

Oh God!

Before I could process anything, I had swung the door open and was standing there, staring at him.

"I'll call you right back," Alec said and placed the phone down.

"You want something, Scarlet?" He looked up.

"Who were you talking to?" I stepped near his desk.

He raised a brow. "My lawyer. Why?"

"What were you talking about?"

His eyes narrowed. "That's none of your business."

I walked behind his desk, his eyes following me.

He pulled his chair back to probably get up but I placed my hands on his shoulders and settled on his lap.

My hands grasped his face and I looked straight into his eyes, which were staring back at me with a mix of emotions--confusion, anger and want.

I leaned in and kissed him lingeringly. He leaned back into his chair, giving me better access to his hair as I tugged onto them gently, his hands started leaving tingles across my entire back.

I pulled back breathless and opened my eyes.

He lifted his finger to my lips and ran across it sensually.

"What was that for?" He spoke, still breathless from the kiss.

I shrugged with a smile.

He kept his gaze intact and then shut his eyes a moment later, taking in a sharp breath. "What are you doing to me?"

"Dammit," He cursed and then opened his eyes, his sharp gaze locking with mine.

He suddenly lifted me up, placing me on his huge mahogany desk and positioning himself between my legs.

#

His hand wrapped around the back of my neck and I threw my head back, giving him full access to my neck and chest as his lips teased the buttons of my shirt.

"Alec," I moaned his name out and he brought his mouth to my lips.

"What do you want, Scarlet?" He whispered, his lips brushing against mine.

"You," I whispered.

With a satisfied smile, he slowly peeled my shirt off, trailing kisses across my exposed skin.

I fixed my arms beside me for support as he started teasing me--biting and sucking on my weak spots.

His hands started working on my jeans and I lifted my butt up to help him as he peeled them off of me in a swift move.

His mouth started trailing across my legs and I clutched them together.

Once again, his mouth came in contact with my lips as he tossed all the papers and files off his desk in one swift action, and pushed me back.

I was lying on the desk, watching him as he removed his pants and boxers, a slight smirk forming on his lips as he fished out a protection from one of his drawers. Giving me a just in case look.

"You bastard," I let out a laugh.

He held me steady with his hands, a sexy predator look plastered on his face.

"Let's see what this bastard can do, love."

I let out a loud moan as he thrust his length inside me.

I wrapped my legs around him as he rocked me back and forth. For how long, I don't know.

We got it on for a really long time before I finally came and was now lying on his desk, exhausted.

#

I stifled a yawn, trying to muster energy to get up but he picked me up in his arms and started walking outside. I placed my hand on his bare shoulder and he looked down at me with a smirk.

"Did I tire you, Mrs. Sinclair?"

I let out a giggle. "I think so."

He carried me up to his room and placed me on the bed, lingering above me for a while, just watching me with a spark in his eyes.

Why can't you always be like this, Alec?

He started pulling away but I grabbed his shoulders.

"You didn't tire me enough, Mr. Sinclair," I licked my lips.

A look of amusememt flashed across his features as he let out a sigh.

"What am I gonna do with you, Scarlet Sinclair?" He muttered.

******

The next morning, I woke up with sore muscles and I flinched upon moving in my position.

Another day of college gone.

Let's just say that last evening and night were lit.

A blush crept to my cheeks as I pulled the blanket closer to my body.

Just then, the closet door clicked open and Alec stepped out in his business attire, his eyes falling on me abruptly, a spark suddenly added to them.

I lifted myself up and rested my back against the headboard, tucking the blanket under my arms to cover my naked body.

"How's your fever?" He asked while fastening a fancy watch on his wrist.

"Long gone," I smiled brightly.

"So you're going to college today?"

"Nope," I said popping the p.

"Why not?" He frowned.

"Because I'm sore."

He turned to me with a hinting look. "You're welcome."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I never thanked you for that. Infact, why would I ever thank you for that?"

He styled his hair back and smirked at me through the mirror.

For some reason, seeing him like that caused butterflies in my stomach.

I hadn't seen him in such a bright mood before. Well, maybe I have but it hadn't lasted long.

I frowned at the next thought.

Would he be like this in the evening again?

"I'll see you in the evening," He said and started walking towards the door.

I opened my mouth to say something-- anything. Anything to let him know that I wished to see him like that everyday and that I'd liked every moment of us since yesterday.

"Alec."

"Yeah?" He stopped in his tracks and turned to me.

"Are you going to drive?"

"Yeah," He muttered in confusion.

"Okay. Drive carefully," I stated.

He nodded in bewilderment and I opened my mouth to speak further.

"Because if something were to happen to you, I would care."

Once again, he seemed conflicted for a moment as he stared at me with an unreadable expression but he nodded and left the room.

Oh God, did I make it weird?

Hell yes I did.

Just then, another thought crossed my mind.

Why would I care if something happened to him?

Oh God!

Am I falling for him?

Hey guys!

Don't forget to vote, comment, fan and share!

Pretty please for the last one!

You can tag your friends on chapters or simply suggest this book to them.

Please help me share it if you like my book!

All the love❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 393K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
61.1K 5.1K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
29.1M 997K 55
|#1 in Romance.| 15-5-17 Amelia Primrose. Your typical, carefree and bubbly girl who has been making through thick and thin to provide her sister and...
1.4M 47.9K 21
"You- Are- Mine Jayda... All mine.. No- one else's." Conrad panted through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for me. I peeled off my shirt...