Cursed with Wings (Thranduil...

By spypuppy

[Book 1] Belle is a cursed She Elf. Betrayed by her own family, Belle runs for the hills, forced to accep... More

Prologue.
Chapter One: The Curse.
Chapter Two: The Fear Of Losing A Mother.
Chapter Three: The Change.
Chapter Four: Meeting An Elf.
Chapter Five: Blue Eyes.
Chapter Six: The Prince.
Chapter Seven: The Disappointed King.
Chapter Eight: The Arrow Of Hunger.
Chapter Nine Part 1: An Unsuspected Guest.
Chapter Nine Part 2: Meet The Healer.
Chapter Ten: Raina Meets Belle.
Chapter Eleven: The Queen.
Chapter Twelve: The Lullaby.
Chapter Thirteen: Grandma
Chapter Fourteen: Ollie.
Chapter Fifteen: The Royal Pain In The Arse.
Chapter Seventeen: The Tortured Seamstress.
Chapter Eighteen: The Ball.
Chapter Nineteen: The Willow.
Chapter Twenty: Questions.
Chapter Twenty One: The Moonlight Dance.
Chapter Twenty Two: The Unconscious Angel.
Chapter Twenty Three: Mother In The In-between.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Damsel In The Queen's Garden.
Chapter Twenty Five: The Dream.
Chapter Twenty Six: The Loss Of A Great.
Chapter Twenty Seven: Saving An Innocent.
Chapter Twenty Eight: A New Hope.
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Newcomers.
Chapter Thirty: The Elixir.
Chapter Thirty One: The Battle & The Cure.
Chapter Thirty Two: The Fateful Encounter.
Chapter Thirty Three Part 1: The Announcement.
Chapter Thirty Three Part 2: Miserably In Love.
Chapter Thirty Four: A Possible Future.
Chapter Thirty Five: Be Still...
Chapter Thirty Six: The Death Bed.
Chapter Thirty Seven Part 1: The Betrayal.
Chapter Thirty Seven Part 2: The Demon.
Chapter Thirty Eight: The Aftermath.
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Truth.
Chapter Forty: The Poor Criminal.
Chapter Forty One: Memories.
Chapter Forty Two: The Battle.
Epilogue.

Chapter Sixteen: The Dying Queen.

11.5K 429 55
By spypuppy

Belle's P.O.V

As I saw the sun project the reds and pinks as it kisses the horizon, I sighed wishing I could stay here all the time but curses are curses. Spreading my wings as I jumped of the branch, and gliding in the air. Closing my eyes as I felt the wind against my feathers, soaring above the tree tops, the ends of my wings brushing the tips.

Diving down a little, to come in view with the village, all the people coming home to their families. But there was a crowd gathered around the fountain, weird. Going around the back and through the window.

Sparkles started to dance around my body as I started to change, which only happened during the full moons. As my body finally became full elf again, I jumped off the bed and walked out of my bedroom. "Raina, I'm back!" I shouted as I walked down the hallway. It was dead silence as I entered the Kitchen, the kettle was boiling on the fire, a tea cup and saucer was set on the table, the cup was on an angle as if in a hurry. When I was by the table, I sat down on the chair and touching the cup. Strange, where is she?

"Raina?!" I shouted, no response.

Where is she? Tapping the table with my fingers waiting for any sound of Raina. Suddenly "EEEEEEEK!" made me jump, looking over to see the kettle was screaming, steam pouring out. I sighed, taking the kettle off the fire and into the sink, mumbling, "Stupid kettle!"

Leaning against the counter tops, thinking of where Raina could be. Oh I've had it! Grabbing Raina's black cloak and stormed out the door, heading to the village.

The ground was still a bit muddy from last night downpour, my boats and the hem of my dress were covered in mud. As I reached the square, I gazed everywhere for Raina, shouting her name, but when I saw the coward standing around the fountain, I got curious, walking over there I heard a deep man's voice shouting something I couldn't exactly catch. As I got closer i heard gasps, women putting their hands over their mouths.

Putting my hood up, and approached the crowd.

Tapping a woman's shoulder, making her turn around. She had purple eyes and red hair, her eyes were blotchy though, her cheeks a little red.

"Excuse me but what's going on here?" I asked, she looked at my hooded face and sniffled and said "Apparently the queen is injured, attacked by orcs, the guards say. She may not make it, losing too much blood. We are all here to hear further news of her condition. We don't want to lose her!" she said before bursting out into tears. Straight away I pulled her into a hug, patting her back. As I tried to calm her down, I had an Idea.

I'm going to save her!

The woman pulled back and said, "What was that dear?" whoops I must have said it out loud! I smiled and said, "She will make it, I'm sure she will," before running to the palace.

Luckily only one guard was there instead of two. The other, probably informing the crowd. I snuck behind a tree. Using the wind, I made the bush on the right shake, catching the guard's attention. I continued to shake it till the guard grabbed his sword and went to investigate. Quickly, I tiptoed as fast as I could to the door, slowly opening it a bit and slid in. Closing the door quietly as possible I ran to the healer's room.

As I was about to open the door to the healers, two sets of hands grabbed my arms, pulling me back. Two elves, probably guards let go of my arms and stood in front of me, blocking my path. "Only healers can be let in," the guard on the left said, sternly.

"But I can help!"

The guard raised his eyebrow and said, "Really?" not convinced.

I sighed before shouting, "Raina! Raina!"

The guards grabbed my arms and forcefully started to drag me out, when the door opened. Raina stood there with blood marks on her apron. "What!" she said, annoyed at the noise I was making.

One of the guards said "Sorry miss, we were just showing this elf-"

But I cut him off, ripping my hood off and said "Raina I can help her!" ripping out of the guards' grip. She looked at me, shocked.

"Really Belle? You can heal her?" she questioned, I nodded my head furiously.

"Very well," Raina said letting me in.

The room was filled with chaos, healer's rushing back and forth and shouting at each other. A coward of them were surrounding a bed.

I started to push my way through the coward saying "Excuse me, let me through!" when a man grabbed my arms, forcing me to stop "I'm sorry miss, you aren't supposed to be here," he said.

That's when Raina stood on top of a stool and shouted, "LET THE GIRL THROUGH! SHE CAN HEAL THE QUEEN!"

At the announcement, everyone froze, looking at Raina. The man that held my wrist, let me go. I pushed through the crowd until I came to the bed. The Queen laid there, pale as white and had a very deep wound in her stomach, blood everywhere. I came up to her and stroked her cheek.

"Stand back everyone!"

As instructed, everyone took a step back. I looked at the queen and stared in her sliver eyes and said "I am going to save you, my queen" she gave me a weak smile before putting my hands on her wound, making her hiss a bit, and started to sing the spell.

My hands glowed, my left wrist aching from the flower mark as it sweep through the wound. As the spell ended, the flower on my wrist glowed which finished healing the wound. I heard people gasp as the light stopped.

There laid the queen, with no wound, no scab, not even a scar! She looked up at me, tears in her eyes, grabbing my hand and said, "Thank you...thank you."

People cheered in victory, when pain flooded through my body, causing me to close my eyes and clutch the corner of the bed. I suddenly collapsed, with no control over my body.

I felt hands be placed on me, worried voices filled the room.

That's when darkness took over me.

.....................................................................................................................................

Thranduil's P.O.V

"As you all may know, there has been enormous life changing events taken place these last few months. For starters, my son, engaged to Neawilth Minaithelan, Princess of the Firestone kingdom," My father roared off the balcony to the crowd below. A fake smile expressed upon his face.

"And for more recent news, after being attacked by an Orc ambushed, the Queen is alive and stable, thanks to our beloved healers."

The crowd cheered in happiness, hugging each other chanting "Long live the Queen!" My father suddenly lifted his hand, causing everyone to be silent.

"And as in celebration, I have arranged a ball to be taken place at the palace. All of you are invited," The crowd cheered, clapping with smiles.

I looked through the crowd, trying to catch a glimpse of Raina, but everywhere I looked, I could not find her. When my eyes caught Raina leaning against an old pillar, covered in ivy, I nodded my head and mouthed ' Thank you'. She looked at me and shook her head.

'I'm am not the one to thank' she mouthed back before disappearing from my sight. What is she talking about? She saved my mother! I thought to myself, feeling Neawilth leaning against my arm. I moved away from her, seeing her pout before storming back inside, muttering a curse.

When everyone went back to their homes, I sat on the railing, watching the sunset paint amazing colours in the sky. But my mind was thinking of something else.

Raina saved my mother, she healed her. Didn't she?

............................................................................................................................................

What do you think?

I know, Its a little bit rushed.

The Queen Injured on side ---->

Stay tuned though, there is more action to come!

I hoped you have enjoyed this chapter!

As I say, (every time!) Thank you for reading my book! you guys are amazing! I mean it!

Until next time

Spypuppy Out :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 415 21
A vision caused me to run from my home to one from my past. I traveled day and night to a place of refuge, Rivendell. And from then on my life change...
5.3K 127 36
"I cannot raise a child!" Thranduil said aghast. "What she needs is a mother and a father- a proper family," he sighed. "Maybe she has found them in...
171K 6.3K 52
People say that death is not the end. For Evelyn, it's not. After battling cancer for almost four years, death is something that this nineteen year o...
225K 10.2K 41
***BOOK II of the To Live Again Saga*** Clara has overcome much to finally find her happily ever after...but when is anything happily ever after in M...