Stand Up (1D - Zayn Malik Fan...

By Liams_Princess

Violet might just be the happiest person alive—and that's without hot young pop-stars interfering. When Viole... More

One- Introduction
Two- Bite sized surprises
Three- Meeting Malik
Four- A date to remember
Five- Preparing for a Fun night
Six- Playing with Fire
Seven- Sleepovers
Eight- Hide and Seek
Nine- Roses
Ten- A walk in the Park
Eleven- Wedding rings
Twelve- Tears of joy
Thirteen- Hot beverages
Fourteen- Things to include in a perfect date
Fifteen- Change of attitude
Sixteen- Awkward moments
Seventeen- Bad news
Eighteen- Little mistakes
Nineteen- Choices
Twenty- Movie night
Twenty One- Girls day out
Special Chapter- Lily and Niall
Twenty Two- All good things come to an end
Twenty Three- Lets go
Twenty Four- Staring out at the crowd
Twenty Five- Morning coffee
Twenty Six- An emotional goodbye
Twenty Seven- Last but not least
Twenty Eight- Happy birthday
Twenty Nine- Niall's P.O.V.
Thirty- Remember me, Lily?
Thirty One- Talking to Liam
Thirty Three- Daddy
Thirty Four- Disneyland
Thirty Five- Mr and Mrs Payne
Epilogue

Thirty Two- Let's fly away

80K 304 81
By Liams_Princess

‘I reckon it’s the priest!’ Lily indulges in some more chocolate while I sit there sipping on my water, too scared to even move. We were watching some kind of sick horror movie and Lily kept making bets on who the serial killer was, making the movie even scarier. As the dramatic music plays and the suspense builds, my phone which was across the room starts to ring.

‘Leave it.’ Lily says mindlessly, glued to the screen.
‘No, it’s Monique’s ringtone!’ I holler as I jump from the couch and Lily pauses the movie. I grab the phone quickly and as I push answer, I put it on loudspeaker and sit next to Lily again on the couch. I hear a sniff through the line and I don’t think much about it until Monique’s voice cracks.
‘Hello?’ She whimpers, sobbing.
‘Monique! What’s wrong?!’ Lily and I chorus at the same time. I hear another whimper and I realize Monique was pretty torn up about whatever it was.
‘I have some news.’ She sobs, trying to sound clearer. By the way she spoke, it sounded like she had been crying for hours, at least. 

‘We’re listening, baby.’ Lily coos, basically stroking the phone. I swat her hand away, listening to Monique.
‘Well I was on the plane to Cali when I started to throw up, right? So I just thought it was motion sickness and ignored it. But even once I’d landed I’d get all flustered and hot, plus I was nauseous for a while. I still am…’ She trails off, hesitating.
‘You haven’t got the flu or a virus or anything, have you? Is it serious?’ I bite my lip, the suspense in the movie had gotten me all dramatic and such.
‘Right now I wish I did have one… but anyway, a recent friend of mine suggested I go and see a doctor, they suggested a few things…’ She exhales deeply before starting again, her voice shaky and fragile. ‘He told me to go and get a pregnancy test.’ She started to sob, and there was nothing I wanted more than just hold her and make her feel as though everything was alright.
‘It came back positive. Lily, Violet- I’m pregnant with Harry Styles’ baby.’ She starts to scream into a pillow or something, as her scream is muffled. My first reaction is to whimper. Lily sits across from me, as shocked as I am, and we sit in silence. One of Monique’s friends in the background comforts her as she cries, but Lily and I stay shell-shocked.

‘D-D-Does Harry k-know?’ Lily stutters, trying to stay calm herself.
‘No!’ Monique screams, sobbing violently. I tried to speak but I couldn’t even force the words out of my mouth. All that came out were a few weird sounds.
‘I-E-R-C-A…. Um… Oh god.’ I blink hard, trying to wake up. I think I was more shocked about this than Monique was. She seemed more shaken than shocked, and she definitely was torn about it.
‘Don’t worry love, Harry won’t hate you!’ Lily says, and I shake myself back to reality, realizing I was out for a good 30 seconds or so.
‘YES HE WILL! HE’LL BREAK UP WITH ME AND DUMP MY SORRY ASS IT’LL RUIN HIS CAREER!’ She screams, not calming down at all. I suddenly take the phone and hold it close to my face, and the next speech basically slips from my mouth without a thought.

‘Monique, Lily and I will buy the next plane tickets available and come over there. I don’t care, we’re coming over. We’ll help you tell Harry, unless you want to do it right after this, but you may want some time to calm down. Harry isn’t like that. You of all people know that. Harry would never reject you or the baby. If he does he won’t be able to make another one, you hear me? I know he won’t though, so I can put my scissors away. Monique, we’ll see you soon.’ I take a deep breath and jump up from the couch, and Lily sits there stunned. Monique sniffs and says something to Lily as I march off into my bedroom and switch the light on. I take my suitcase from deep in the wardrobe and I throw it onto my bed, and I immediately start to throw clothes and random items in. A few minutes later, Lily follows me in, and watches me pack.
‘I’ll order the tickets.’ She states and rushes back to her room, and I continue to pack my bag. After about five minutes of whizzing around my room, Lily returns with a document.
‘4am. We have 6 hours.’ She smiles, pinning the documents to my corkboard behind my door. I nod and continue to fill my suitcase, and after a short amount of time, the suitcase is nearly full and I can tell this will last me for at least a week. I take all my savings from my bank (Exactly $8,091) and I put it in a large bag with my toiletries. I set out an outfit for the airport and lay my suitcase on the ground, only now realizing I’m actually going to L.A.

I run into Lily’s room to help her pack, but she seems to be in a rush as well, and she looks like she’s got it down pat. I collect my stuff from the lounge and switch of the TV and lights, retreating to my bedroom. Lily hollers a goodnight through the wall, but by the time I process the thought, I’m in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I give them a good scrub before hurrying back to my room and throwing my clothes across the room onto a chair and slipping into bed, turning off the light and setting my alarm for 2:30am.

--------------

The familiar beeping of my alarm startles me at exactly 2:30am. I slowly open my eyes, but then realize I have an hour and a half to get ready and get to the airport. I jump up and secure my belongings in my massive suitcase, and lock it with my trusty lock I use for just about everything. I break into a sweat just thinking about the panic and stress this was causing but then I realize it’s all for Monique, the girl who got me to where I am now, the same girl whose always been my best friend, been there for me through thick and thin and never backed down, the one who I would be happy to call my sidekick if I was a superhero and then I realize that I would get up on the day of the end of the world just to fly to see her, and I remind myself that I was doing it all for her. I race into Lily’s room and I jump on her bed, startling her before running back to my bedroom and quickly changing into some more comfortable clothes. I drag my suitcase through the hallway and out into the very lounge Monique sat in a fortnight ago, and I remember telling her that everything was perfect. I guess good things don’t last too long in paradise, do they?

I quickly grab a cold omelette for both Lily and I from the fridge and I leave one sitting on the bench as I text a few people, one of them NOT being the boys as they would surely figure out something was wrong. Lily emerges in a hurry and grabs the omelette, shoving it in her mouth. She hurries to the door and we both leap out, and I double check I have everything before I pounce out the door, omelette in mouth. We hurry to the elevator which to our luck opens straight away, letting us in and sending us down to the ground floor. Lily made sure to call us a taxi so as we got outside, we ran to the taxi and dropped our bags in. He knew where we were going so he didn’t ask questions, he just drove. The drive was silent except for the faded buzzing of the early morning radio. The sun was just starting to rise and the early morning hot air balloons were starting up, the street lights were turning off and the birds had started to slowly chirp, signalling a beautiful morning in Melbourne. It wasn’t too cold so I guessed all the Melbournians were in for a treat.

After a half an hour drive, we arrive at the airport with roughly half an hour until the plane sets off on the 14 hour journey. We pay the driver and dart into the departure section, checking in immediately thanks to our tickets being first class. I assumed Lily had used her parents’ card that they told her to use for ‘emergencies only’ and I was guessing this was a pretty important emergency. We ran through the terminal, reminding ourselves of us just a week and a bit ago of coming through here with Monique, the boys, and El and Danielle. We couldn’t stop to remember or smell the daisies, and as soon as we’d gotten through customs, there was 5 minutes left until boarding and flying off. We whizzed through customs while picking up a bit of makeup and a few snacks, and we ran through to the departure lounge where they were just calling the final call. We both let out a big sigh of relief and boarded the plane, and despite my earlier nerves, I wasn’t hesitant at all.

We took our seats in first class, and it was instant luxury. The seats were like stretched pods- they were so relaxing, and the TV’s were 3 times bigger than the economy class TV’s. We had an attendant on call the whole flight- she would cater to our every need, so we were told. Lily and I couldn’t help but exchange looks every time a new facility or privilege was brought forward, you could tell why this was first class. I ran my fingers through my knotty hair and I laid back in my chair, watching as the plane’s safety system previewed. For the first time since… well… before the scary movie started last night, I was pretty relaxed. I hadn’t been completely relaxed since Monique had left, but I guess that couldn’t be helped. Now I was jetting across the ocean to see her, a baby in her womb- not only that, but it was world famous Harry Styles’ baby, and she was emotionally destroyed about it. I remember when she used to joke about this all the time over tumblr and such- wasn’t such a joke now, is it?

As soon as the plane reaches a level flying point, we were free to move around and do whatever. I bring my screen in front of me and browse the thousands of movies they have to offer. I was actually surprised by the number of movies they had. I lay back but instead of watching the movie like I had originally planned, I start to fall drowsy. I play games to occupy myself and to stop myself from falling asleep, but in the end I couldn’t resist the urges and my eyes shut, making me fall into a deep sleep.

In my dreams, Monique, Danielle, Eleanor, Lily and I were at the concert once again. The boys were singing to us onstage, and we were all crying, dancing to the music. Everyone stopped at the crowd fell silent, and just as we were about to walk off stage, the boys stopped us.
‘We’ve dedicated a song to each of you!’ The boys chorus, bringing us forward. We all get sweaty and nervous, standing in front of such a big group of girls. The boys did in fact dedicate a song to each of us, and this was a bit how it went:
First, Liam sung to Danielle, and he sung her What Makes You Beautiful- their first classic. She was overwhelmed by how the crowd sung her name after the song. Next, Louis sung One Thing to Eleanor- making her blush and almost cry. Harry then sung Stole My Heart to Monique- which was remarkable because in just one look, they clicked together. What got me though was either the fact that Niall sung Moments to Lily- and despite the rumours saying Moments was about suicide and death, the answer was right there for anyone who wanted it- it was about losing someone they loved. Niall loved Lily. Lily loved Niall. There was nothing much more to it. I knew Niall would quickly move on. I knew his best friend Jenn. I saw those looks.
I started to cry when Zayn started to sing Stand Up, though. I just smiled at his sweet, loving face.

-----------------

Clue: Comment now! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 51.8K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
447K 5.2K 48
In which a girl moves to L.A. and becomes unlikely friends with a blue eyed boy. Highest rankings #1 in apple juice 🍎🍏 #5 Daniel Seavey #1 danielc...
125K 3.4K 17
mob!Tom Biancattis vs Hollands Family vs Survival Survival vs Love Love vs Blood Above all things, this is a story about family.
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...