Desolate (Klaus Mikaelson)

By WhatYoLookinAt

What happens when Klaus Mikaelson meets the feisty twin sister of Tyler Lockwood? After all of the physical a... More

Cast
Evie
Masquerade
Stolen
Eliijah
Slater
Warlocks
Werewolf
Bonds
Jules
Damon
Dinner Parties.
Deals
Caroline and hippies
Witchy house
Klaus
The last Day
Stefan
Ray
Hybrid failures
Chicago
Chicago part 2
All Lies Come To An End
Distancing
Teen Spirit
Chill
Evienapped
Mikael
On a leash
Hybrid bite
Brief Meeting
Esther
The Mikaelson Ball
Sort This Drama
Unlinking
20s
Saved
Off The Bridge
Back To Body
Weddings
Body Guards
The Hunter
The grill
Not sober
Miss Mystic Falls
Dead
Get ready to leave
Part two
Pregnancy
Wolfiness
Plans
Baby
Microwaved
Twin bonding
Marcel's army
Utter Betrayal
Punishment
Dance Back From The Grave
Cemetery
The Factions
An unblinking death
A new Hope
Mystic Falls
Savannah
New Orleans... Again
Davina's Cabin
Seeing red
I really couldn't think of a name for this chapter so this is the name
Brotherhood
Family Down Time
Locked by your hands
Petrova
Another Mikaelson?
Too many Mikaelsons
Because
Welcome to the end
Epilogue

Esther ender

20.9K 500 208
By WhatYoLookinAt

I sit as usual, with a book on the couch in the main lounge of the Mikaelson mansion as Klaus's brush gently makes contact with his easel as he paints me, again. I'm surprised that he doesn't get bored of painting the same person over and over again.

"Stop moving." He sighs as I turn over the page in my book.

"I'm trying to read Klaus." I groan, he just shakes his head at me, telling me that he doesn't care.

"What took you so long?" Klaus asks as Rebekah enters the room.

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake. "Shows him a stake. "Luckily I'm quite the charmer."

"That's it?" Klaus asks, briefly pausing his painting.

"The last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honours or shall I?" Rebekah responds.

Klaus puts the paintbrush down, takes the stake from Rebekah and throws it into the flames in the fireplace, the ghost of a smile lights up his face as he watches it burn.

" Well that's that then " Rebekah sighs. Klaus turns, rather suddenly to the both of us.

"Pack your bags, we're leaving. I've already started on yours Evie because you spend to long dawdling."

"Today?" Rebekah asks shocked, however, I am not shocked... He has already compelled my Mother to be OK with it... I watch as Rebekah's face flickers with many foreign emotions.

"Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelgänger and be off by sunset." Klaus shrugs, picking his paint brush back up.

"But tonight is the decade dance" She says,well, groans, being mardy.

"So?"Klaus asks, not seeing why Rebekah is so obsessed.

"So, I'm head of the committee, we have to go."

"I'm not going to any dance" Klaus and I say in sync, he winks at me.

"lease, I have big plans for tonight. Just go for me." I can already see Klaus's mind changing due to his sisters desperation, making me internally groan. Klaus looks at me, noticing how badly I don't want to go and smirks.

"Okay, fine. One last hoorah" I glare daggers at him.

"One last hoorah, Nik..."

_________________________________________________________________________

"For goodness sake Evie, put the dress on." He says, glaring at me as I refuse.

"No." I reply, firmly in a stubborn tone.

"For me?" He asks, trying to sound innocent and look cute, he even pulls the puppy dog eyes. However, I see right through his tricks, after all, I grew up in the same house as Tyler Lockwood.

"Hmmm- no" I reply, followed by his groan in frustration and annoyance.

He smirks at me, shaking his head as I try to leave the room wearing my normal clothes. Easily, he catches me by my arms, pulling me back and propelling me onto the bed. Just like a predator, he crawls above me, pulling his shirt off over his head as I gulp. He grins, knowing he has me trapped and pulls, well, tears my shirt into two, sliding the remnants off of my arms. Once again, I try to crawl out from underneath him so, he does the unthinkable. Without a second thought, he falls, dropping all of his weight onto me, squashing me.

"Get off of me dick face!" I yell, attempting to push him off. He grins even wider, staring at my hopeless expression.

"Only if you put the dress on." He negotiates.

"You're going to squish me!" I yell.

"Then you'd better make your decision quick." I sigh, knowing that he has won.

___________________________________________________________________________

I walk into the gym wearing the stupid dress with Klaus's arm wrapped around me, steering me to where ever he wants to go.

I sigh as Klaus pulls me onto the dance floor, spinning me around.

"You would've loved the 1920s,love. The girls were reckless, sexy, fun. They literally used to dance until they dropped" He says, smirking at the expression on my face.

"I hate dancing." I reply, glaring at him.

"Evie, you hate all physical activity, you hate effort in general." He chuckles at the unimpressed look on my face.

Klaus, then finally giving in pulls me to the side, trying to phone his sister, but it goes straight to voice mail.

"Rebekah, call me back immediately! I only came to this ridiculous dance because you begged me to and now you're nowhere to be found" He snaps into the phone.

"Told you we shouldn't have came."I sass to him.

"Drop the sassitude." He scolds, I smirk at the invention of a new word.

"What is this?" I ask, pointing to a line of salt on the floor, causing Klaus to also stop.

" Your mother is back" Stefan says, walking up behind us...

_______________________________________________________________

"You know this is your fault. You set us on this path when you released my mother. I wonder if revenge will prove worth the cost" Klaus says to Stefan while the three of us stand outside of the gym. Oh, incase you were wondering, witch bitch is trying to kill all of her children again.

" Oh, I'm done with revenge. As for as Esther; we've stopped her before, we'll stop her again" Stefan says, for a change, he sounds optimistic.

"I thought you were supposed to be the pessimist?" I ask him, to which, he merely sticks his tongue out at me.

"We're strange bedfellows, you and I. You know, all of this, reminds me of our time together in the Twenties.With an extra certain she wolf." He nods.

"You say that like I'm supposed to have happy memories about it." Stefan says, moodily.

" Well, there were moments. Real friendship. Brotherhood."Klaus says, stopping my hands as I try to rip off the veil on my dress.

"Well, he already has a brother. Not to be, you know, territorial or anything." Damon says, cracking his neck back into plae.

"Pretty sure he was being metaphorical Damon." I say.

"Oh no, of course, the Salvatores. And their unshakeable bond. I wonder what'll happen when Elena finally makes her choice. Will we see you shake just a little bit?"Of course, the inevitable down fall of the Salvatore's will be Elena Gilbert. I sigh a Bonnie comes running out of the school.

" It's done. Esther's not fighting me any more. The boundary spell is broken." Bonnie says.

Klaus tests the boundary with his arm, and seeing Bonnie's words are correct, rushes away, leaving me under the protection of the Salvatore brothers.

"Thank you, Bonnie. For everything " Stefan thanks her.

"I didn't do it for you." She says, blankly and then turning to smile at me.

_________________________________________________________________

I walk into the mansion, some time later to see Klaus staring at a coffin. Quietly, I walk up behind him, encasing him in my arms, he sighs and turns around, smiling.

"Evie." He says, pecking my lips. I smile at him.

"Klaus." I reply. His eyes light up with something before he asks me his question.

"Can you please call me Nik, or Niklaus from now on." He pauses. "Klaus is usually something that outsiders, enemies and acquaintances call me."I smile at him. "OK."

I pull his neck down towards me, attaching our lips together. "Nik..."

_______________________________________________________________

But some people without brains do a lot of talking, don't they?

-The scarecrow.

S.E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.2K 58
❝Klaus Mikaelson was the monster one would tell their children, he's the villain in everyone's stories, but for me he was the prince who saved me fro...
65 0 5
Alex halliwell takes a trip to New Orleans when she discovers the original family one caught her eye the nicklaus mikaelson they had a lot in common...
367K 10K 24
"We just had a minor quarrel. Nothing serious, right love?” He leaned in to peck her lips, but she recoiled. Klaus grip tightened, his eyes darkenin...
1.6K 82 29
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...