Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
saved
forgiven
Mafia
GOODnight
GOTWICE
scandal
Disaster
cruel
love triangle?
signal
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
Birthday party!
Birthday party 2
Hidden Talent
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
steal my girl
Double date
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
CHAPTER 57
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
One last time
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

protective chaeyoung

2.9K 105 23
By Son_Mina

--previously--

Then I ended up the call, where TF she is? Ugh, I don't have time to look for her.....wait I think I know now where she is....I have a good idea..

--------------------

MINA'S POV

Ah, I don't know why but until now I'm still thinking Jennie, I mean I know she's about to say something to me but that cub cut her off..psh, Jennie didn't attend her class today tho....

"So, how's the life as an idol?" Beca asked, she's taking a flute lessons too and we're on a same class along with the others...

"Hmm, it's tiring but fun at the same time"

"Ohh, I wish I can be an idol too"

"Why don't you audition?"

"I don't think I can pass"

"Believe in yourself you can do it!"

"To be honest I was planning to be a trainee on jyp"

"Oh, that's great I'll help you" I said.

SPEAKER: ATTENTION A- M-*static*

"What was that?" Beca said while laughing...

"I don't know"

SPEAKER: GIMME THAT TO ME, BUT MAM YOU CANT DO THIS, DONT YOU KNOW ME? IM TWICE'S CHAEYOUNG I'M JUST GOING TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING IMPORTANT, BUT MAM YOU DONT LOOK LIKE CHAEYOUNG, UGH GIVE THAT *static* IS THIS ON? IS IT? OH UM, HEY IM SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED, THIS IS TWICE'S SON CHAEYOUNG, I'M LOOKING FOR MYOUI MINA I KNOW SHE'S HERE BUT I CAN'T FIND HER, SO PLEASE TAKE HER TO ME IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT.

My eyes got widened after I heard it, jinjja? It's chaeyoung? How can she do that? That's so embarrassing...I can't even do public speaking but chaeyoung...ugh, after I heard it all of them were looking at me so I escaped the room and went to the office..

When I reached the office I saw everyone holding chaeyoung, the one is holding her right hand meanwhile the other one's in her left, chaeyoung's trying to fight them....the moment that they saw me they stopped and froze for a minute..

"Chaeyoung?" I said.

"I told you I'm twice's chaeyoung, I'm not crazy let me go!" She said....then they let her go, chaeyoung grabbed my hands and dragged me out of the school....

"Is this your new job?" I said while chuckling

"Yah, are you making fun of me?"

"I'm sorry but..your face" I said while pointing at her face..

"What do you mean?"

"Wait" then I take my mini mirror and face it to her. To be honest she looks like a clown..

"What tf?!, Ugh alright I get it now why people around me is laughing and why those people didn't recognize me, ugh!!! This is their fault" she said.

"Who?" I said

"Nothing" then she went back to our school and cleaned her face...minutes have passed and she's back with me again..

"Here" she said then she gave a paper bag to me..

"What's this?"

"Wear it" I opened the bag and saw a clothes..it's a pants and a sweater..

"What's this?"

"Just wear it"

"I don't want to unless you tell me what's this for" then she starts to pull me..but even for a bit I didn't move..

"Chae..." I said while looking at her struggling..

"J-just c-come with me" she said while struggling to make me move..

"Chae I'm taller okay? You cant just make me move just like that.." i said then she stopped..

"Alright, we're going on a party, today is Jennie's birthday she's about to invite you yesterday but I cut her off, now my mom told me to get you and buy you clothes for the party, so now wear it and we'll go home" it's like she's rapping while saying those..

"Jinjja?, Omo, I want to wear a dress" I said

"What?, Yah it's a child party you can't just show them your skin, they're still young and innocent, their eyes are still virgin don't wear dress" what tf is she talking about?

"Yah, calm down, excuse you you're over reacting, the way you react looks like I'm going to wear a swimsuit"

"Just dont wear dress" hmmm....is it really about the party or she just don't want the others look at me. ..

"But I want to"

"You cant, I already bought that clothes for you, can't you just appreciate it?"

"Well I'll just keep this and wear it in other ocation but today I want to wear a dress"

"You cant!"

"You're not my boyfriend" I said then she stopped

"-_-......"
"I quit" she said then she walks away

"Yah, hahahaha I'm sorry okay? I'm just joking..."I said while grabbing her hands..

"Wait let me call bambam to join us" I said then she throw my phone away....jinjja? My phone...she just throw it like that -_-

"You can't invite him, he's not invited, my mom told me to invite you but not him!"

"Wait, you just throw my phone you know?.."

"Oh, I'm sorry" then she pick my phone and clean it before giving to me luckily it's still alive or I'll kill her

"Alright, then let's make a deal"

"I don't want"

"Pshh, weak" then I roll my eyes.

"What?, What did you say? I'm weak? Alright then, then let's make a deal, what's your deal?"

"Alright, I'll wear this clothes but I have to invite bambam, or you'll buy me a dress and I won't call him" well I know I'm going to win this...(evil laugh)

"What?, I'm going to buy you dress? I already bought you a clothes that's enough and if you want to wear dress go buy yourself one, you're already rich and I already do my part"

"But my money's not with me....and your mom told you to buy me clothes right? Then buy me dress or I'm not going to go with you" I said, well to be honest I really have my money here but I just want her to buy me one pretty evil huh? Hahaha...

"Ughhhh, alright alright, let's go..."

"Yay!"

"Stop acting like a kid, Jennie's more mature than you tsk" she said then she held my hands and dragged me to the store...yay! It's like a mini date...

While we're walking, some fans recognized us and took a picture with us but luckily it's not that crowded...

Fans: Mina! Chaeyoung!

Then we reached the store...

Damn there were many dress here I love these...

"I want this one, and that one, oh this one!" I said while pointing at those dresses.

"Yah, I'll buy you one, just one got that?" She said

"Just one? TT....okay" then I start to try some of it at the fitting room while chaeyoung's sitting at the couch waiting for me and reading some magazines...after all, I don't think chaeyoung changed....I mean yes she's fucking cold with me but the way she treats me doesn't change at all, she's still the same, the protective chaeyoung...

-----To be continued-----

Read, vote and comment❤

Also thanks for 4.35k reads and 228 votes!

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...
59.5K 2K 21
in which Chaeyoung had misunderstandings with a transfer. highest rank; #11 gg [finished]
340K 14.3K 81
it's so strange. i end up talking about you. instagram au.
310K 10.5K 44
"I'm sorry, but it's not my fault that I fell for her. I just know what I feel for her. And I choose to Fall." It is all based to Clingymonkey's Taki...