I Am Sierra Carter (UNDER CON...

By DieHardMoxette

Sierra Carter moves to the city of Charleston , South Carolina hoping to fit in with a new crowd. Instead she... More

I Am Sierra Carter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 pt. 1
Chapter 8 pt.2
<Meet the charecters>
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 3

159 13 1
By DieHardMoxette

Brandon's fine tail at the top

~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude are you serious?", Brandon asked.

"As the plague.", Johnny said still staring at me and waiting for my reaction.

"Um it's my first day I just met you guys can't I get to know you first.", I answered.

"Your gonna have to choose.", Brandon said.

"Fine i'll go by myself.", I said taking a sip of my drink.

" Oh no your not. There are a bunch of creeps out there who would probably start a bad reputation for you. I've gotta protect you from them.", Johnny said with a sly grin.

"I'm a big girl I can handle myself.", I said sending a smirk his way.

" Can you atleast choose by this Thursday the party is on Friday.", Brandon pleaded.

"Fine...just don't get angry when I choose.", I said pointing my finger at both of them.

"Fine.", Johnny said.

"Let's shake on it.", Brandon said holding out his hand. Johnny eyed it for a while and before he went to shake his hand Johnny spit on his. Brandon rolled his eyes but shook it anyway.

"That is completely and utterly disgusting.", I said watching them wipe their hands off.

"That's just how we keep promises.", Johnny said putting arm around me.

"Oh no,no,no!", I said picking up his hand with my thumb and index finger and whipping out some Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer with the other hand.

Brandon and Johnny went into a laughing fit . He just spit into his hand what was I supposed to do sit there?

"Oh god I officially love this girl.", Johnny said between laughs.

"This is gonna be a great year.", Brandon agreed.

"What did I miss?", Derrik said confused taking a seat next to Brandon.

"Nothing much man ,nothing much.", Johnny said flexing his arm around me. I hope these guys are right.

*************************************

Sadexx here!!!

Ew they are disgusting. Haha but it's okay. Decisions , Decisions for Sierra. Who do you think she'll pick? Well this is where the drama beginsss!!

READ,COMMENT,&VOTE!

Śâdęxx out!!!!!

*************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.1K 18
Kendall Clark is at the top of her game. She's one of the best black female Veterinarians in Los Angeles, California and everybody loves her. She's s...
1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
397K 15.9K 12
THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED. . . MIND YOURSELF. Nathanial King moved to Savoie, Louisiana to deal with his broken heart. He needed closure...
267K 9.5K 33
Noalani is trying to become a successful lawyer and she's determined to let nothing get in the way. She meets Dillon at her new job working at a reno...