Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
saved
forgiven
Mafia
GOODnight
GOTWICE
scandal
Disaster
cruel
love triangle?
signal
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
protective chaeyoung
Birthday party 2
Hidden Talent
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
steal my girl
Double date
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
CHAPTER 57
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
One last time
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

Birthday party!

2.9K 91 19
By Son_Mina

--previously--

"Shhh, that's okay, you're hungry right? C'mon let's eat" I said to Jennie then she nodded...then we start to walk away..

"Wait!, What's that Jennie?" Mina said before we go farther...

"Ah, nothing....btw we're going now...bye" I said then we left Mina at the back stage dumbfounded..

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Alright what do you want?" I asked Jennie, after we eat, well its time for dessert.

"I want ice cream!" She said then we went to ice cream store, after we bought an ice cream we sat at the bench outside..

"Yah, Jennie don't you ever invite mina to come tommorow arraso?"

"Wae eemo?, Is she a bad person?" She's not..

"No, but..." I stopped for awhile and let out a deep sigh.."but she hurt your eemo" I added.

"I thought Mina unnie is good"

"Ah, she is, but... She's busy so you can't invite her"

"What did she do to you eemo?" 'she broke my heart'

"Nothing." Aigoo, why is it so hard to tell the truth at children?  If I could only tell my niece the truth, but she won't understand it by the ways..

"Omo, you're so dirty" then I wiped the ice cream from her cheeks..after we finished the ice cream, it's time to go home..

--------

"We're back!" I said while taking off my shoes.

"Oh, did you have fun today chaeyoung-ah?"

"No" I said then I sat at the couch..

"Yah, aren't you going to help me with these?" My mom said then I stood up lazily..

"I'm tired.."

"So did I"

"What's this for?"

"It's for tomorrow"

"Arraso" then I start to help my mom, we finished late more like...11:23pm? So after we finished I went to my room and throw my body at bed then I fell asleep..

(The next morning)

I woke up early due to the noise from the living room, I took a pick then I saw a bunch of kids playing, I checked my watch and it's already 10am yup so early right?, I took a bath then I went to the living room..

"Jennie, happy birthday!" I said while giving her my gift, then she gave a party hat to me, wut? I don't want to wear this, but I have to =_=

NO ONE'S POV

chaeyoung went to the kitchen to escape those kids then she saw her mom busy preparing the meals..

"There's a bunch of kids there" chaeyoung said

"Honey, what do you expect? This is a child's party"

"I know bu-"

"Unnie come play with us" the kid cut her off

"What?, But I'm not a kid anymore"

"But you look like a kid, come on play with us, please!" The kid said while pulling her arms and dragging her into the living room, chaeyoung looked at her mom and her mom just nodded(probably telling her to go) then she rolled her eyes and went to the living room..

'jinjja? This kid just roast me, ugh I hate kids now, do I look like a kid?'
Chaeyoung thought to herself..

The kids start to play games with chaeyoung, they put some make-up on her and other crazy stuff then Jennie went to the kitchen and take a seat...

"Oh, Jennie why are you sad?, It's your birthday you should enjoy your day....do you miss your mom?" Chaeyoung's mom asked.

"No, but I wish Mina unnie is here"

"I thought you're going to invite her yesterday?"

"Yes but eemo cut me off, she said I can't invite Mina unnie" then chaeyoung's mom stopped for awhile..'ah, chaeyoung-ah...I'll handle this' chaeyoung's mom thought to herself..

"Don't worry, Mina will come, I'll tell your eemo to take her" Jennie smiled from ear to ear after she heard it, well Mina and Jennie were very close..

"Jinjja?, Yay! Gomawo!" Then she went to the living room to play with her friends again...

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Unnie try this lipstick" ugh I look like a clown now.

"That's not even a lipstick, that's marker, don't you dare put that on my face..."

"Yay, she said let's try it on her face!" -_- Jinjja? Ughhhh after that bastard oh I'm sorry, after that kid said it they all jumped to me and put the marker on my face, and guess what? It's permanent.....fvck my life..

"Unnie, try this one" alright what is it this time?

"Blush on" what? No way! Not this one, I immediately escape the room and went to the kitchen where my mom is, I sat at the table and let out a deep sigh....thank God it's like they're torturing me there....when my mom saw me she bursted into laughter....jinjja? Don't I have a friend in this house?...

"Yah, chaeyoung-ah did you do your make-up by yourself again?" My mom said, am I a chicken? Huh? I've been roasted a million times today, what's wrong with these people are they bored? =_=

"Haha funny"

"Yah, chaeyoung-ah why you didn't invite Mina?" How'd she know that?....oh right I forgot to tell Jennie to keep it as a secret..

"I don't want to"

"What? Are you really that selfish?, Go get Mina and buy her clothes for this day"

"What?, Do I really have to buy her clothes? I mean she's already rich she can buy herself and one more thing, we can just call her and tell her to come, I don't want to pick her up"

"Chaeyoung, I want you to pick her up, for Jennie's sake"

"Eh?"

"Your timer starts now" my mom said, what? What is this?, Am I on a survival show? I feel like I'm going to be tortured if I didn't take her here at the right time....

"Arraso arraso, I'll go now" then I immediately left the house, I don't know why I'm running right now....I feel so pressured but yeah...everyone's looking at me well I know we're famous but the way they look at me is kinda different...I didn't kill someone alright??..I stopped for awhile and call jihyo unnie well I don't know where's Mina right now okay.

Jihyo: Yoboseyo?

Chaeyoung: unnie

Jihyi: oh chaeyoung-ah! Its been awhile, are you going to be back here now?"

Chaeyoung: no not now, but is Mina there?

Jihyo: ayiee did you miss her?

'jinjja? I'm in a rush right now'

Chaeyoung: look unnie, I miss all of you except for her, I'm looking for her right now and I'm in rush, I don't have time to argue with you so just tell me where she is.

Its like I'm rapping while saying those..

Jihyo: yah, relax she's not here

Chaeyoung: bye

Then I ended up the call, where TF she is? Ugh, I don't have time to look for her.....wait I think I know now where she is....I have a good idea..

-----to be continued-----

Read. Vote and comment❤

PS: once please cooperate and vote twice on MAMA we need your votes, let's make our girls on top, they deserve it!! Here's the link

https://special.qoo10.com/MAMA/Vote

Online votes are 30% that'll be great if all of us cooperate, we can do this...

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 18.5K 50
"I just want to be closer to you but you're ignoring me like I'm nothing." "And I don't want you to get hurt because you are my everything." ~ ©️CubC...
125K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
138K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...
20.1K 906 28
Just a collection of oneshots of my favorite Twice ship. Expect lots of fluff and maybe a little bit of angst, but absolutely no deaths because I hat...