Cheater!Fairy Tail X Reader E...

By ARYCHANZ

X Reader stories of you getting cheated on! Don't know why the hell I made this! Hope you like!! These are al... More

~Welcome~
Natsu~Happy Ending
Gajeel~Happy Ending
Sting~Happy Ending
Freed~Happy Ending
Freed~Part 2~Happy Ending
Freed~Part 3
Gray
Rogue
A/N
Natsu
Laxus
Lyon
Bickslow
Bickslow~Part 2
Gildarts
Gildarts~Part 2
Jellal
Jellal~2
Loke/Leo
Loke/Leo~Part 2
Sting
Gray
Natsu
Jackal
Gray
Gray~Part 2
Laxus
Cobra
~Requests~
Mira
~20K READS~
Laxus
Natsu
Laxus
Natsu
Natsu~Part 2
Sting
Juvia~Neko Reader~Happy End
Laxus~Happy End
Laxus~Part 2
Lucy~Happy End~Kitsune/Fox!Reader
Rogue~Happy Ending
Sting~Happy Ending

Natsu~Sad Ending

4K 103 93
By ARYCHANZ

Y/n P.O.V

I looked down at the test is my hands. Positive. I felt of nausea crash onto me making me run to the toilet and throw up. "Fuck," I muttered. I wiped and washed my mouth before heading to Natsu's. 

Don't get me wrong I was happy but I was scared! I'm 22 and I'm having a kid! I sighed turning a street and then walking up the mountain to get to Natsu's house. Too deep in my thoughts I didn't hear the moans and groans coming from the house. 

I walked inside still oblivious to the noises. I walked down the hall and opened the door. "Hey, Natsu I have some-" I stopped short when I saw Lucy quickly covering herself with a sheet and Natsu looking at me shocked while covering himself. I felt my eyes watered but I felt nothing. Tears ran down my face but I said nothing and did nothing. I just stood there tears falling from my eyes feeling nothing. 

Then I snapped. It was like a bomb exploded inside me letting all my hormonal emotions and others burst making me glare harshly and Natsu send and spell towards him making him go through the wall. I turned to Lucy and took off the sheet freezing her before she could cover her self. I hope the others see her like this. 

I walked out of the house hurriedly going to mine and packing my things. I wrote letters and then wrote a special one for Makarov. 

Dear Master, 

I'm sorry to leave so suddenly but I need to get away ad I know you would lecture me for doing whatI'm doing but I don't care I need to get away and this is the only way I know how. Running. I'll be back In six years exactly, and we I do come back prepare for a new member.

Sincerely,

                    Y/n L/n 

I then laid down and took a nap, sleeping till the witching hour.

(Time Skip)

 I grabbed my bag of things then went to the guild leaving the letters inside. I then made my way to my escape. 

(Time Skip) 6 Years. 

Makarov P.O.V

She returns today. I smiled thinking of how our shine of the guild will return and with a new member too! "Hey, old man why are you smiling?" A frown immediately went o my face. "None of your business boy," I said and looked away from Natsu and continued to drink until the doors opened. 

??? P.O.V

I watched as Y/n walked through the doors. Jesus, she looked even better then I remembered. She was taller and had a curvier body. Her lips had gotten fuller. Longer eyelashes. And longer H/c hair. God, I missed seeing that beautiful face. 

Y/n P.O.V

I looked around at all the shocked faces. I admit my appearance has changed, but I still was the same old' Y/n. I pulled on the small hand behind me and pulled out Nina. Her long pink locks touched the ground. I wanted her to cut it but she refuses. Her E/c shine brightly at the guild ad the people in it. "Y/n! Your back! Right on time too!" I looked at the drunk old man and laughed. I walked over and picked up Nina. "This is our new recruit. I would like to introduce you to Nina. My daughter." I heard gasps all around the room. 

"It is nice to meet you, Nina!" He said and shook her hand. I left them to do the whole joining the guild thing and walked over to some old friends. "Gajeel! How's it going?" I asked walking up to him and giving him ad bear hug. "God I missed you. I've been good and how about you?" He asked. "Good." This continued with other people until I came to a face I didn't miss. 

"Hey..." He said looking down. "Hello." He looked at me confused before asking. "I know I probably have no right to ask this but, i-is she mine?" He asked nodding towards Nina. "Yes, she is," I said before slapping the absolute shit out of him. He fell to the ground and looked at me shocked. "That's for cheating on me with a slut. Now get up." I said pulling him up. He looked even more confused. "I think its time you meet your daughter." 

Nina came running over lifting clothing to show me her guild mark on her B/p. "Look mama Look!" She yelled. She jumped and I picked her up. "I got it where you have yours!" She said and smiled. I just nodded and smiled before turning her attention to Natsu. "Nina I have someone I want you to meet. This is Natsu... your Father." Her eyes widened before she jumped out of my arms to his. 

(Time Skip) 1 Month 

It's been great being back. I got to reconnect with old friends and making some new ones. Most of all I got a new crush. Gray. He always struck my mind as handsome but now that he's older and more mature looking I can't help but feel weak in the knees. He makes me blush all the time and flirts with me too it's just great. 

I was eating with Nina, Gray, Natsu and the rest of my friends. Happy that Gray and Natsu weren't fighting for once. We were all just eating and drinking when Nina began to cough. I instantly went to her side and hit her back, but she wasn't getting enough air. I tried to get whatever was out of her mouth but realized she wasn't choking.A blue rash looking like veins began to spread across her body. 

I looked down in horror as my baby fell back in my arms no longer breathing. I instantly rushed and took her to the infirmary was and put her on the bed telling Wendy to hurry up. Wendy began to work on her and I ran out of the Guild fast as possible wanting to do nothing but scream and cry. She wasn't breath she wasn't moving. She died in my arms. 

I heard a cackle and looked behind me to see Lucy. "I guess that's what this little poison does." She said lifting up the bottle in her hands. "Why?" I asked looking at her. "You stole everything from me when you joined the guild. Natsu, my friends, my spotlight. So I seduced Natsu for old times sake just to get back at you. When you came back with that abomination my anger returned but worse. You once again took everything from me and this time you had a partner. Your daughter. You began to bond with everyone aging making them forget about me even Natsu! So I took it upon my self to go to the market and buy something that would make you break and crumble in my hands. You got to feel how I felt when I had everything and then you tore it all away from me!" She yelled. 

I was beyond infuriated. "You fuCKING BITCH!" I yelled using a roar and shouting her through the door of the guild. She laid on the ground getting up. I watched as everyone rushed out of the infirmary and looked at me. "Y/n!" Makarov yelled. "I know your angry but that's in the past-" 

"NO!" I yelled kicking her the ground. "THIS IS PRESENT THE LITTLE WHORE KILLED MY BABY AND NOW IM GOING TO KILL HER!" I yelled grabbing her by the throat and then slamming her back into the ground. I then grabbed her with both my arms raising her above my head and got on one knee before slamming her on my knee and breaking her spine with a nasty crunch. I broke the rest of her bones enjoying the screams that came out of her mouth. Everyone into much shock to do anything or stop me. 

Right when I was about to break the tramp's neck and cold but warm hand stopped me. "I know you're sad and upset but you don't want to do this. Don't do this." I turned around and saw Gray I immediately hugged him and cried. "My baby, my poor baby," I yelled while I fell to the ground with him. "I know I know." He said soothingly. I looked up and him a kissed him deeply before laying my hand on his shoulder. 

Lucy P.O.V (Time Skip)

"She's waking up!" I heard someone say before I opened my eyes. I looked around seeing nothing but white when women walked up to me. "Hey hey take it slow." I couldn't get up. "Where am I?" I asked looking around. This isn't the guild infirmary. "This is then Magnolia hospital. Do you know who you are?" "Yeah I'm Lucy Heartfelia (Hoefelia)" "That's good." the nurse said before checking up on all the things. 

"We called your emergency numbers but no one has come. The only two people who did was Guild Master Makarov and some women. He removed your guild mark before telling me something to tell you. So did the girl." I felt tear leak from my eyes. "What d-did t-they s-say?" I ask trying to keep myself together. "Well the master said 'Go fuck with another family.' and the girl said 'Don't fuck with a mothers child.'" The nurse said with a smirk and then walked out showing off her guild mark. 

"FUCKING BITCH!" I screamed. 

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.9K 30
This is a draft idea for my new story. This idea just came into my mind. Didn't wanted to forget it so I wrote it down. Bow I am insecure so I am pub...
98.1K 1.9K 15
A nalu book, full of oneshots! Full of typos from my angsty pre-teen mind. Enter at own risk :) Btw just letting y'all know, I wrote this shit back w...
226K 10.6K 83
Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind also. Please note tags and thank you f...
355K 12K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...