Swasan: A Despacito One Night...

By DeadlyVenus

A song that is amazing and powerful enough to fate two persons together and tangled them for good. More

Prologue
Characters brief
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
NOTE
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
A/N
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
A/N
#28
#29
#30
A/N
#31
#32
#33
AN
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
A/N
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49: Part 1
#49:Part 2
A/N
#49:Part 3
#50
A/N
#51
#52
#53

#8

3.2K 123 43
By DeadlyVenus

WARNING WARNING WARNING

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

THIS IS A VERY HIGH MATURE CONTENT PART

LIKE REALLY MATURE YAAAR

(+++++18)

DONT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT

***************************************

Sanskar POV

The moment I closed the door of the room and locked it, my beast cage got unlocks, I was dizzy but aware, I need to because I don't want to miss a second of being myself.

I attacked tigersita, this is how I call her now, I pushed her to the wall that her head hit in pain and she moaned it in my lips as I took them. Her lips were damn tasty and so fuckly awesome, I bite them, eat them and devour them as my favorite gum, I drank her each drop of saliva as my drugging nectar. I pushed my tongue with force past he mouth, I didn't need her permission, and I roamed freely. My tongue flipped each corner in her mouth, counting each tooth she had, playing her tongue freely and she was only moaning and mourning of pleasure in my hold, her body was wiggling and rubbing against me making me more mad.

While I kiss my hands work on their own, ripping the cloth I had into shreds, no time for slow peeling so I was shirtless in no time and my belt follow in fractures, but I had to break the kiss when I felt her out of breath.

"back off now, I am rough and dominate, walk away if you won't handle"

I needed to warn her, it might be bad, I was never like this not since the accident, I was always gentle and easy but that's not what I am. Instead of running she spoke with her swollen freshly kissed lips

"I am a fire player"

"ohh tigersita, you have no idea what fire you just trap yourself in"

I kissed and kissed and devour her lips and each time was only harder if it was possible, pinning her to that wall that I thought I might break her body if I pushed more. Her moans driving me insane and her touches firing me. I could feel her C size boobs pressing against my chest, how hard her nipples were hard and begging me to pleasure them.

Her hands on my bare chest jolt electricity in my body and my beast roar in madness, I wanted nothing but to fuck her restlessly right in that moment. I put her down and looked at her, damn every time I look at her I want her more.

She whispered to me: speak me your thoughts, I want to hear them.

"I want to have you all night that you will be fucking sore for weeks" I said honestly and she smiled in satisfaction

I kissed her again and again, I turned her and pushed her to bed and she fall smiling liking my way with her.

"peel yourself" I ordered her, I want to control her in my hands just like my own draws. She did as I told her, hesitating before every piece but when she fix her gaze on mine she find no ther way but doing it.

I controlled myself so impossibly till she was bare from anything, "lay" I ordered again "spread yourself wide and call me"

Worry flashed her eyes, some moments I couldn't really get her, but it was like a flash, as fast as I get that glance of worry it fly away.

She covered her body with the sheet and I frowned, then her legs spread wide under the sheets

"come to me Sanskar, you said to spread but didn't mention to cover or no, so I chose myself"

She challenged me, damn it, she got herself bad, but then again, where is the fun in full dominate person, some challenged lit the mode fucking up.

I peeled my pant and boxers in record seconds and my manhood spring free.... that moment when we both were like the day we born I hovered her.

I pulled her ankle and straddled her beneath me, her body was so soft and milky with bronze, she moaned uncontrollably just as I want. I warship every part of her. I Kissed her lips again and found my way to her neck rupping our bodies hmmmmmm she was hot as piece of fire, my lips went down to the valley of her cleavage, then my lips last longer to the way to hard pink pumps then I sucked them hardly

"Ahhh hhhh" she gasped in pleasure

"Did I hurt you?"

"Ha.... Ha... Awwww... "

"Speak tigress"

"Haaaan" she screamed as I bited her pid

I smirk to her "good" and she graped my hair in her fists pushing me closer to her.

I kept having her, my hand draw patterns on her body telling her my orders and she did each of them. I spoke all my thoughts, told her how beautiful she was and how amazing she tasted, how I want to fuck her, how I will fuck her, how she will never forget this night ever. I said everything and she took it all.

Lips for lips, hands for hands, chest to chest and core to core, she was ready and wet dripping for me and my manhood wanted nothing but to invade her cave, I think it isn't her first time, the way she kisses and show her way with me said so, and that idea made me angry, the idea of another man having her beauty angered me.

I entered her with force and that she had aloud scream and my senses were on, she has been moaning and screaming from pleasure but this one was a pain scream and her nails tugged deep in my back and I knew she hurt me as I hurt her. I couldn't understand and her tears came softly flowing her eyes, why she cries? I just.. oh god... I look down the bed and found small drops of blood..

"you... virgin??"

I couldn't get it, her way with me was like she knew everything then how she was?? Her eyes was total shut and when she opened them it looked somehow lifeless, lost, torpid. My senses stop thinking, I didn't know anything and I didn't know what to do, I just looked at her as she looked back at me, then she spoke with her amazing voice in most whisper way

"thank you Sanskar"

I didn't know what she thank me for, for what? She started moving her hips with me inside her and I growled as the feeling was too much, she told me to continuo by her own way.

I growled again and whispered "now you are mine" she was mine and I was hers, I took her first and she took mine. Many boys don't really understand first time in girl's life, but somehow I did, to be the first man in a girl's life, to take that precious thing from her willingly was a really great thing like a fucking Oscar, perhaps that's why some men don't like virgins, they fear to value that much for a girl because it doesn't matter how many the girl fucks later her first time will always remain in her mind.

And with tigersita I took her virginity, her first sweet time as she did to me. I thrusted fast pace into oblivion not caring anything, I was too engrossed in our heat, and the fact that she liked it and didn't complain increased my turn on.

"You liked rough na tigersita"

She didn't reply... She couldn't... But her arms around me grasping me as her life depend on answered me

I chuckled "be ready then..... Cause it will only get rougher baby"

I paced more that the bed was shaking beneath us....

"ahhhhh.... more... mmm.... Ahmmm more"

She asked for more, and more I gave her, who am I to reject her?

"tú ... eh ... ahhh ... ah ... son increíbles ... oh ... .. yeaaaa mi tigresa, una puta ahhhh magnífica "

you.... huh... ahhh... ah.... are amazing ... oh ..... yeaaaa my tigress, a fucking ahhhh magnificent"

I loved Spanish language, it was my own love language and I used it with her, she broke all my chains and I was free and I loved it. And I loved her for that.

She shattered many times more than I can count and I feed her my seeds many times that my cum filled her and pour on sheets, we didn't stop, we didn't rest, like unstoppable fucking train, we kept fucking and moaning all night till we were fuckly out of life.

I hugged her fragile nude body to me, we were breathing so hardly and air was unbearably hot and sexually still we didn't bare our skin to be apart. She looked so tired and her long black eyelashes looked heavy.

"thank you... this is..." she told me whispery

"shshshs... no place for words now" I silvery stopped her talks "you are tired mia tigersita, sleep now"

Her eyes smiled to me, I don't know how but it did and her lips were in such soft smile and my heart picked a pace. I heard myself venturing

"angel magnífico"

And she was to me, a magnificent angel. She kissed my chest softly then sucked a place softly leaving pink mark then she rest her head on my chest. I let my hand roam her body again reaching her left knee and pull her leg up resting her knee on my hip allowing me to be fully between her legs, I feel her core while she feel my part.

How did my life changed in matter of few hours, this girl made me do things I wouldn't have done in millions years, I didn't know why I followed her or why I did what I done and as much I may feel guilt I felt it was right even more, like I should be here and like this and nothing else. I tasted freedom and fuck me it tasted so fucking awesome, and with these thoughts I drafted sleep.

**************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169 8 8
- ARRANGE MARRIAGE - ENEMIES TO LOVERS - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT - STRANGERS TO LOVERS - GRUMPY X SUNSHINE
9.1K 306 22
Its a story about two hearts that beats as one. It is a swalak fiction.
24.8K 1.2K 55
Get ready to read a purely romantic swasan love story in every part you will feel Is It Love Or Hate Soo stay tuned to read this story
45.6K 1.4K 27
its about two people who parted away because of trust issues... hw they came to know the truth?... how they mend their love?how was their love story...