Books by great authors

De ladyofthelake222

These are authors I think are great writers and there story's unique and so much fun to read so go try them I... Mai multe

Books by great authors
vovnix
Soulshifter2love
xXdemolitionloverXx
Sleeplessinchicago
Mercyrose
TaintedRain
FeastOfNoise
XxFlyingAcexX
Misguided
evryday_imsumblin
XxSweetlyYoursxX
XxBlondie99xX
EmilyTheReader
meljar2010
Claudiaxcf97
OooohAaaah
AshleyV
DimitraSky
fallenbabybubu
JenniJames
anakelia
ambercrombie9
MarieHiggins
GuiltyInnocence
Mmaroz
SimplyAWriter_D
TinyHearts
AspiringHope
InWonderLandAgain
Shiverz
InfiniteWriterWorker
Mamie1990
BoysAreBetterInBooks
MeganLockhart
Nothing worth putting on here
faddiemanzi
SandraCorton
saturn137
closet_anarchist
Booklover_Sara
UniversalGroceries
AerithSage
steamyhot
CarlyQ
Qui_Oz
sweetblunch
Drakory
berceuses
Winterstarfire
wendywrites

Hendrixx

271 1 0
De ladyofthelake222

Lady And The Wolf By Hendrixx

"Fate is tricky and her time is limited. She can love without reason, and forgive without thought - that is her curse and her gift. Be that as it may, the wolf will remain by Red Riding Hood's side for all eternity, for she is a lady, and he, a monster." - Aleksandra. Van Volkov is the alpha of his centuries old wolf pack and has sworn to protect the humans and creatures that live within his domain. He has an age old grudge against humans, but an oath made upon his rise as the new alpha is sacred and, although he still clings on to that resentment, he must uphold his promise. When a rogue wolf pack invades his territory, things turn ugly when humans are hunted down on a local campsite and slaughtered. As he inspects the site, he is inevitably lead to a little girl hiding in a cave after witnessing the death of her family. Moments before Van can kill her and put her out of her misery himself, he ends up rescuing the child. Shortly after he leaves her side, Van is coerced by his brother to watch over the girl, although he vows never to acknowledge his good deed or the worthless human ever again. Aira Blight was six years old when she witnessed her entire family’s death. Taken in by a doctor and his kind wife, Aira slowly but surely recovers from the trauma. As she grows, Aira is supported financially and academically by a supposed stranger, but she knows her saviour is watching over her, and her one wish is to help the stoic and untamed Van feel compassion and love - the same sort of compassion and love he has shown Aira her entire life - although he may not know it.

Oh My Goodness there isn't a word for this author this story is just WOW unbelievebly good I cound not put it down try it please WOW.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

160K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
95.6K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...