BoysAreBetterInBooks

NO EYES By BoysAreBetterInBooks

Nash was gorgeous and he knew it.People loved him for it.Girls lined up and he was never short on company.He had temper issues yes and he was overall an asshole and a huge player knowing he can get anything he wants just cause he looks the way he does. Lauren was beautiful...but she hadnt seen herself in the mirror in 3 years.Why? An accident caused her, her vision and she hasnt seen anything or anyone since.She lives with her older sister who struggles to get enough money to get her a surgery to fix the serious damage that was done. And so the two meet under unusual circumstances. Nash doesnt know she cant see when the two first cross paths.. with time he gets to know her....and she changes him.. he feels as if shes the first one that can actually see him better than anyone hes ever known.. This is a story about falling in love against all odds...A story that overcomes all the superficial and shallow problems about one's look and status and looks deep in our hearts.. cause sometimes..you can see so much better with no EYes...

On The Fat Side By BoyAreBetterInBooks

Lydia had always been uncomfortable with her chubby thighs and butt always hiding them under clothes even during summer..She's strong minded, hot tempered and very different. Scott? He's a girls definition of perfect. Always had it his way.Fit, handsome,popular..did i mention arrogant? let me mention it..arrogant.. So what happens when the two meet? HELL.. And they just wont stop running into eachother..