UniversalGroceries

Tobias: Book One Of The Cantrell Brothers Series By UniversalGroceries

After her father killed her mother when she was a child, Jane Reynolds stopped believing in love. She knows firsthand that it will never work. That is, until she meets her new patient Tobias Cantrell who is out to prove her wrong.

Titus: Book Two Of The Cantrell Brothers Seriers By UniversalGroceries

Titus Cantrell has a problem. Her name's Anna Simmons. She's the neighbor girl he's been in love with for almost a decade. So when that neighbor girl gets pregnant and the father of the child leaves, everything that Anna has ever achieved is on the edge of being destroyed. The small town of Napolm doesn't like it when young women get pregnant out of wedlock. The school board's made sure in the past that those pregnant, husband-less women lose their jobs and reputation. Seeing his chance, Titus asks her a question he's always wanted to ask. He asks Anna to marry him. But after she says yes, he finds himself facing another challenge. Convincing his wife to finally love him back.

Taivon: Book Three Of The Cantrell Brothers Seriers By UniversalGroceries

To Alix Romaro, Taivon was the man who came in every night for a single, dark ale beer. To Taivon Cantrell, Alix was the woman who looked like his deceased fiancée

I know alot of girls and some boys like the bad boy element but What about the big strong silent and sensitive type men out there UniversalGroceries has them in a clan of men you can't help falling in love with them.