AerithSage

The King's Slave By AerithSage

“Our next is a girl of eighteen summers. She has smooth, unblemished skin and has been schooled in the arts of love and seduction. But most of all, she is untouched.” my auctioneer and captor said as he paraded me in front of the men. They eyed their fill of my body but they were forbidden to touch. “Bidding starts at two hundred pieces of silver.” I was returned towards the stage as the men stated their prices. I was a rare commodity: a slave girl yet untouched, eighteen, fertile when the land has been struck with a plague that left women barren. The price for me reached eight hundred silver coins and many have already backed down. “Two hundred gold coins!” a man spoke up. It was he, the man who stared at me with passion and desire in his eyes moments ago. That was quite a sum for a slave! “Two hundred gold coins going once, twice... Sold to the King of Ivaris!” the auctioneer shouted. There it was. My fate was sealed. I am a love slave and it is just my luck that I am sold to the same cruel king that destroyed my kingdom. *A story of love, of gods and goddesses, of reincarnation and magic, intrigue and betrayal, of kings and war...*

For Eternity By AerithSage

The Legend of the First Wolf Shifter: Hundreds of thousands of years ago, when the Nine Realms was just created and the Gods were new to this earth, the God of Chaos and Discord, Sylvan, created a grave mistake. Due to his wayward ways, he caused the destruction of a great city and angered most of the Gods. Because of this, he was banished to a realm called Xathos where vampires, witches, and the darkest beings ever created existed. His destructive nature and his powers were bound within him and he was forced to live as a powerless immortal. However, his inner nature won over the bindings and his destructive and feral side turned into a beast inside of him. And so the first shifter wolf came into existence. All of Sylvan’s life, eternity was bleak and boring and his only desire was to gain more power and control. Therefore, he created his own army. An army that would rival that of the King of the Gods. He wished to be King of all of Xathos and later on, King of the Gods. But his life was changed by a mysterious woman who brought out all of his innermost desires, quelled his beast and soothed his fractured soul with her music. Will Sylvan’s beast and desire for power win or will love finally triumph over his destructive nature for eternity?