Unlikely Friends (A Cody Simp...

By CodyIsBoss

I'm Sophia Lorah, I used to be an ordinary girl until I met Cody Simpson. Then that boy changed my life, for... More

Background of Story
Chapter 1- The Beginning of it All
Chapter 2 Our 'date'
Chapter 3- Meeting the Simpsons'
Chapter 4- Not everything comes easy....
Chapter 5- Us
Chapter 6- The beginning of 'Us'
Chapter 7- Jack Lorah, Murdered
Chapter 8- My new home
Chapter 9- interrogation
*Chapter 10- New house, New look
Chapter 11- NOT funny
Chapter 12- A little drama never hurt anyone... did it?
Chapter 13- The End........?
Chapter 14- Can't we all get along? Mwahahaha
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16- Movie night
Note- Please Read
Chapter 18- Look Up At The Sky, That's Where He Is
Chapter 19- Karma's a Pain
Chapter 20- Not everything Is As It Seems
Chapter 21- Kylie
Chapter 22- Very Special Day
Chapter 23- The week after
Chapter 24- July 13th
Chapter 25- Can I ever get away from crime scenes?
Chapter 26- Toby
Chapter 27- Pastry Girl
Chapter 28- What did I get myself into?
Chapter 29- My new single
Chapter 30- Here I come Florida!
Chapter 31- The Life

Chapter 17- Before you die, you see 'The Ring'

2.8K 14 4
By CodyIsBoss

     We were having a late breakfast it was already about noon. "ONE WEEK ONE DAY TILL MY BIRTHDAY!" I randomly blurted out at the breakfast table. Cody, Alli, Tom, Brad Angie and even Buddy looked up at me. I just went back to eating my cereal. Everyone started cracking uo, including me. "Why?" Cody barley said in between laughs. "Because, it was awkward having it be so silent, it's never this quiet!" I exclaimed. Cody nodded. "ONE WEEK ONE DAY TILL THE PREVIEW OF PARADISE COMES OUT!" Cody smirked. "TOP THAT!" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Mom and Dad, Alli and I need to talk to you after breakfast, Alone." Cody said in between bites of his eggs. Angie and Brad nodded. It was silent again.. I started thinking wow, it was a week ago I stopped talking to Madison,...............and we watched The Ring.

      "SHIIII-" I started to yell but then I realized Angie and Brad were starting at me "PSSSSSSS!" I finished. They both looked relieved. My face went white. "What?" Cody asked. I dragged him out of the Room. "One week ago." Cody looked puzzled, then a light bulb went off. "Sophia, everything will be fine. It's a movie and it's impossible. OK Angel?" He asked lifting my chin so I was looking up into his eyes. "OK." I whispered and hugged him. I love the scent of him. Cody and I walked back into the kitchen. Everyone was looking at us with a suspicious look. Cody and I just shrugged it off.

     "Mom can Madison sleepover tonight?" Alli asked Angie. At the name both, my head and Cody's snapped and we were staring at Alli with horror. "Sure sweetie. Is that OK with you two?" Angie looked at me and Cody. "Actually mom,  I was thinking we could have a family game night, we haven't had one with Sophia yet, don't you think that would be fun?" Cody suggested. "That's a great idea, Madison would be more than welcome." Damn is Angie that oblivious? "With Madison it would be an odd amount of people." Cody pointed out. "Then invite one of your friends Cody, jeez." Ouch, I could see Cody looked hurt. We finished eating in silence. I went upstairs to my room so Cody, Alli, Brad, and Angie could talk about what ever they wanted to talk about.

     I was playing Angry Birds, petting Buddy and listening to my favorite song 'Want You Back' by Cher Lloyd on repeat. After about an hour I got a text.

Blocked number: Your seven days are up. 

Me: Who is this?

     My door started to open and I jumped off my bed and let out a small scream. "Damn it Cody. I thought you were the girl from 'The Ring'. Look at the text I just got." I showed him my phone. He studied it. "Babe I really don't know how to comfort you about this. Do you wanna show my mom? Wait, did't I block your phone from any numbers that weren't in you contacts?" He asked. "Exactly." I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, well. I must have done it wrong. I will fix it later," He told me.

     "Are you gonna invite anyone over tonight?" I asked Cody. He thought for a moment. "Yeah, I guess. Who should I call? I'm still pissed at Jake, wanna call any of your friends?" He asked me. I was trying to think of people to call. "Yeah, can I have my friend Sam over? I think you and him would be really good friends." I took my phone out and got read to text him."Of course." Cody replied.

Me: Hey! Whatcha been up to lately?

Sam: Hey, YOUR asking me what I've been up too? What have YOU been up to? Cody Simpson, your dad? I'm not in 'the know' anymore? lol. I'm hurt! jkjk

Me: haha, your very funny, and you wanna know what I've been up to? Just google my name.

Sam: You know, your sooooooooooooooo funny you could be a comedian! -.-

Me: *rolls eyes* Now tell me what my best friend has been up too!

Sam: Fine, um well, it seems like every guy at school loves you now, every girl is acting like your her best friend, Basically the only people acting the same about you are, me, Jane, Lulu, Alyssa, Dee, Kevin, Harry, Tony, and James.

Me: um Wow. awks -.-

Sam: Oh yeah, Lulu broke up with me.....

Me: WHAT?!?!?! When? Why?

Sam: Idk. We were fine one day, the next she broke up with me.

Me: I'm soo sorry to hear that :(

Me: Do you wanna come over tonight and hang out with me, Alli, Cody and Madison?

Sam: sure, even though I have no clue who those people are! XP

Me: OK, we will pick you up around 4. Ight?

Sam: Works for me, gotta go!

     I decided not to text him back. "We are gonna pick him up around four. Is that OK?" I asked Cody. "Yeah." He replied. "You know what you should do sometime?" I asked Cody. "You should teach me how to surf." I replied. "Are you sure you wanna go back into the ocean?" Cody asked me looking confused. "Yeah, besides YOLO!" I giggled. "Very VERY true" Cody stated. "How about I teach you over the weekend?" He told me. "OK! Wait, It's Sunday, you want me to wait a week?" I whined. He laughed. "We'll find a time." He said and walked out the door. Cody's been acting strange lately, first the studio, then that talk with his mom and dad, now walking out of my room in the middle of a conversation, that's Weird.

                                   3:05pm

    "Start to get ready, we are leaving to pick Sam up soon." Cody said as he walked past my door. Did I do something wrong? He's been like avoiding me for the past few hours. "OK." I replied. I put on a grey tank top and pastel orange skirt with my silver Pastrys. I walked into Alli's room. "Heyy." I chirped. "Oh, Hi." Alli finally said after looking up at her phone, then looked back down. I sighed. "What?" She asked, not bothering to look up. "Why are you and Cody acting like this?" I asked her. She continued to read her phone. "Like what?" She replied. "I don't know! Cody's like avoiding me, and you seem annoyed that I'm here." I exclaimed. "Huh, I'm glad you finally caught on." She snorted, still mesmerized by her phone. Not again. "Alli what are you talking about?" I asked her. "Oh, I don't know, take a reality check B*tch." She snapped. I could feel my face begin to heaten. I started blinking back tears. I turned and walked out and into my room and slammed the door.

     "I'm ready!" Angie yelled. It was now 3:30. I opened my door and ran down stairs. I gave Angie the directions and went out front and hopped into the front seat of the car. "Why aren't you sitting in the back with me?" Cody asked as he opened the rear passenger door. I shrugged, "I don't know, just wanted to sit in the front." I replied. Alli sat next to Cody in the car. Angie walked out the door and got into the car. A few minutes later we pulled up out front of Sam's house. I texted him telling him we were here. As soon as his front door opened I jumped out of the car and yelled "SAM!" as I ran over to him. He was about 6 feet from his front door when I reached him. I threw my arms around him and hugged him. "I missed you." I told him. "I missed you too." He replied, still hugging. "OK, Lets go back to the car." He nodded and took my hand in his. Cody moved to the front and sat next to his mom on the way home. I sat in the middle, Alli on my right and Sam on my left, we talked, and laughed the whole way home.

     "Damn, is that one house?" Sam asked as we drove through the gate to the Simpsons' house. "That's what I thought the first time I saw it too!" I replied to him. Angie just chuckled to her self. She stopped the car. We all got out and walked into the living room. I was about to sit down on the sofa next to Sam when Cody grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap on the chair. "OK then, I guess I'm sitting on Cody's lap." I giggled to my self. Alli moved pretty close to Sam on the sofa. Sam looked kinda creeped out. I laughed to myself.

     "When is Madison gonna get here?" I asked to break the silence. "Around 7-ish" Alli told me. I nodded. "So what do you wanna do till then?" Sam asked. "We should sing karaoke!" Alli exclaimed and sat up straighter. "OMG WE SHOULD!" I yelled. Alli hopped off the sofa and plugged the karaoke machine into the t.v. and threw me a mic, and held the other in her hand. "What should we sing?" I asked her. "I don't know but we better sing one of Cody's songs!!!" Cody said in a high pitched voice trying to sound like Alli. Alli and I looked at each other and started cracking up. "Lets do 'Want You Back' by Cher Lloyd." Alli suggested. "I love that song." I told her.

Hey, boy you never had much game

So I needed to upgrade

So I went and walked away-way-way

Now I seen you been hanging outW

ith that other girl in town

Looking like a pair of clowns-clowns-clowns

Remember all the things that you and I did first

And now you're doing them with her

Remember all the things that you and I did first

You got me got me like this

And now you're taking her to every restaurant

And everywhere we went, come on!

And now you're taking her to every restaurant

You got me got me like this

     Alli and I got lost in the lyrics. We kept laughing at the other persons mistakes. I could tell Alli was starting to get out of breath, because she was falling behind. I don't blame her, I was too. It didn't help that Sam and Cody kept making funny comments so we were laughing even more.

Does tis sound like a helicopter

Brrrrrrrrrrrr

     Alli and I finished together. After those two lines we collapsed onto the ground and just stared at the fan on the celling. I closed my eyes for a long time. When I opened them I was staring into someone else's eyes. I was about to scream when I noticed it was Cody. I took a deep breath. "Damn it Cody, you scared me." I muttered. He still didn't move. I only now noticed his face was the opposite direction from mine. "Really?" Cody asked in a retarded voice. "Haha." I gave him a blank expression. "Your so retarded." I told him. "You know you love my retard ways though!" He smiled and winked. I rolled my eyes. Cody finally stood up and helped me up. We sat in the same chair again but I sat next to him this time.

     "I never knew how good of a singer you are, Sophia," Sam said. "Yeah, you are really good Babe." Cody agreed. "HA, told you!" Alli smirked. "What do you mean?" Cody asked her. "A while ago Sophia and I were in the hot tub and we were singing along to Nicki Minaj's 'Marilyn Monroe' and I told her she was good and she denied it." Alli rolled her eyes as she said it. "You ARE really good Sophie." Cody looked at me as he said it. I blushed.

      "Oh, I see how it is, your NEW friends can call you Sophie, but your OLD friends can't? I'm hurt" Sam said a couple hours later, Madison bailed, it was now 9:30pm. He was holding a hand at his chest and fake crying. I rolled my eyes and flipped him the bird. "Wow, I love you to Sophia." Sam said flatly. I had my eyes closed and my head leaning on Cody's shoulder and repeated the same process, without rolling my eyes.

"Oh, again? I see how it i-"

"Shut. Up." I demanded.

"What's up her pants?" I heard him whisper to Alli.

     I opened my eyes. "What's up her pants? Really Sam? What's up her pants? Maybe 'Whats up my pants' is the fact that, my piratically sister's best friend hates me. Maybe 'whats up my pants' is the fact my father is dead. Maybe 'whats up my pants' is the fact millions of girls want my boyfriend. Maybe 'whats up my pants' is maybe I get a little home sick some times. Maybe 'whats up my pants' is I think it's my fault for my father's death. Maybe 'whats up my pants' is that I'm running on 3 hours of sleep. Maybe those are only a few of the things 'up my pants." I told him. I was so pissed off right then, I was shaking.

    "Why didn't you ever tell me those things were bothering you Angel?" Cody asked, looking at me concerned. I eyes were now glassy. "Because I knew how stressed you were about the tour, and I didn't wanna stress you out even more." I told him with a few stray tears running down my face. I glanced over at Alli to see her angrily whispering to Sam. "Angel, NONE of your problems will EVER stress me out. Remember that. OK?" I nodded and he kissed the tip of my nose and then wiped the tears away. He put his arm around me and held me close. I put my arm around him and leaned my head on his shoulder and fell into a peace full, dreamless, sleep.

*So, you got to meet another one of Sophia's friends. You will be meeting a lot more soon. Like I said in the message I sent out. Sorry for the wait, I had to completely re-write this. And I would like to thank @SkyGirl143, she has been amazing in helping me write my story, and check out her Cody Simpson fan-fic Our Favorite Mistake.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5M 791K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
178K 9.2K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
247K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...