Chapter 1- The Beginning of it All

I was walking home from school, just as I did any other day. I was texting my friend Ashley when I saw him. He was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. Blonde hair, aqua eyes, and as he was talking on the phone he had the most adorable accent. He looked confused as he talked. When he hung up with the person he was talking to I walked over to him. I was trying to hide my smile, I just couldn't help it though.

"Do you need help? I saw that you looked confused. I have lived here my whole life so I could probably help you." It all blurted out of my mouth before I could stop. After I spoke I felt like a complete idiot. He smiled. "Um... yes I do need directions. Maybe you could help me." he replied. He bit his lip, it was in a cute way though. "I need to get to down-town LA. Can you point me in the right direction?" He continued. *Oh great. Some rich kid. I knew it was too good to last. I may as well help him. What do I got to lose?* I thought to my self. "Go down 2 blocks and then go 3 blocks to the left, The nearest bus stop is on the corner there. There is a map you can use." I told him "Thank you. What is your name" he asked me. I was nervous to tell him, yeah, sure he is cute and all but I had no clue who he was. I told him anyway. He smiled and said he liked it. He didn't tell me his name though, I was confused. So I said to him "Aren't you going to tell me YOUR name?" The boy laughed at me as if I was crazy or as if I was smoking something. He continued to laugh, laugh, laugh, and laugh. I was getting irritated with him.

"That is really funny Sophia!" He continued to laugh. He stopped when he saw I had a blank expression on my face, "You really don't know who I am, do you?" The boy asked. I shook my head no "I'm afraid I don't know who you are" I replied. "Well I'm Cody Simpson" Cody confirmed. "Ohhhhh...... nice to meet you Cody?" I asked with a confused tone in my voice. I really had no clue who this kid was. His name sounded familiar, like I heard it at school. But there was no way to know for sure. "Well lets go on a walk. I will tell you who I am 'coz you obviously don't know. Then you can tell me about yourself." Cody told me. I agreed with him. What was I supposed to do? This Cody kid was obviously a pretty big deal.

I was speechless when he finished telling me about him. Cody was a 15yr old boy that was born in Australia. He posted videos of him singing on youtube and an American producer wanted to sign him. His 14yr old Sister Alli, 8yr old brother Tom, his mom Angie, and dad Brad all moved to the U.S. so Cody could sing. He was about to go on tour with BTR.I told Cody about myself. He actually listened and didn't look distracted.

Cody and I laughed, talked, joked, and had a great rest of the day. I gave him my phone number and he gave me his. When he told me he liked the fact that I liked him as a person and I didn't like him because he was famous, I smiled and he laughed.

*Do you like chapter 1? What do you think will happen between Cody and Sophia? Do you think they will be more than friends?*