Chapter 8- My new home

Where am I? I thought to myself when I woke up. I didn't recognize anything around me. Then everything from last night came back to me. I curled up into a ball and started to cry. Alli must have heard me because she came into the room, she sat on the bed and moved the hair out of my eyes. "I know Sophie, it's hard, I know. Just cry, sometimes that helps." Alli said, staring at the wall. I stopped crying and smiled at her. Geez I'm a freakin baby. I thought to myself. "So you ready to go shopping today? For clothing and to re-do your room?" Alli asked me. "Totally." I told her. "O.K, come over to my room you can wear something of mine today." she said.

****

I was wearing a green tank-top with a navy blue half-shirt over it, dark wash shorts, and my silver Pastrys. This mall was huge. Like HUGE. I went to American Eagle, Hollister, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, and Brandy Melville and got a ton of shirts, tank tops, tee-shirts, jewelry, sunglasses, dresses and shoes.

It was now 4:00pm and Alli and I still didn't get anything for my room. "What color do you want your room to be?" Alli asked me. I had to think for a little bit. I didn't know. I finally replied saying, " Violet and I want one wall to be bright lime green." Alli nodded her head. We walked upstairs to the food court. Alli and I both had a ceaser salad. "Lets go to Sears to look for things to put in your room." Alli said when we were done eating.

"Look at this!" Alli said about a sheet set for me bed. It was a light grey and had white circles on it. "That is adorable." I said. Alli laughed and put it in the cart. I got white curtains with random sequins on them, a white circular carpet, a wooden table and a white chair.

After Sears, Alli and I went to Home Depot and got the paint for my room. We also ordered the floor tile for my bathroom. Alli helped me choose it. She chose a maroon paint for the walls and the tile is black. The shower curtain was sparkly white.

*******

"Today was fun!" Alli told me as we got in the car to go back home. I nodded my head. We went shopping from 10:00am till 11:30pm. We talked the whole ride home about how I was gonna restyle my room and bathroom. I was in a light sleep when the next thing I hears was Alli screaming "SOPHIA, WAKE UP!!!! THERE ARE POLICE OUT FRONT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!" at me. When I heard that my eyes shot open and I sat up. OhMyGosh, what could this possibly be, is it about my dad? Or one of the Simpsons'? OhMyGod!!!!! What if it was Cody???? I thought to myself. I opened my door and Alli opened hers at the same time. We ran towards the house.

"SOPHIE, ALLI!!!! WE'RE OVER HERE!!!!!" I heard Cody yell. Alli ran over and hugged Tom because he was crying. Cody ran to me and hugged me. "I thought something happened to you!" Cody explained. Then he kissed me, I was shocked. I thought this might have been an inappropriate time to kiss, but it wasn't like I wasn't going to kiss him back. All too soon the kiss ended. I'm not sure why but it did. "Wh-why are the cops here? I've had enough of the police this week. I have to go to the station tomorrow to give them more information about him." I asked Cody. He sighed, Alli walked over because she wanted to know too. Cody looked like he was about to cry. "When Matt and I came home from the studio my parents wern't here. Both their cars were here but they weren't. All the doors were unlocked and windows open. Neither of my parents would ever leave the house with the windows open or the doors unlocked. Matt and I both called them like 10 times and they didn't answer. So we called the police." Cody explained. Tom was now sobbing. And Matt was over by a tree talking to a cop.

"Cody, everything will be fine. I'm sure they just went out to dinner or went shopping. Maybe this is a test to see what you would do if this actually did happen." I reassured Cody, as I hugged him. "Maybe." Cody replied smiling. Cody's phone rang.

Cody: Ello?

Person: Cody?

Cody: Yes?

Person: What is going on? Why are there So many lights out front? Are you O.K? Your dad and I are worried sick!!

Cody: Mom?

Person: Yes?

Cody: They are here because of you and dad! You weren't here and you and dad weren't answering your phones! So Matt and I called the police. You left all the windows open and doors unlocked!

Person: I'm sorry we scared you. Uncle Tony came over and then he took us over the the his restaurant. I completely forgot to lock the doors and windows. We are coming in the gate now see you soon. "Cody looked really relieved, I was too.

**** Later that night

"I have off for a while Sophie, We will be able to hang out more often. Paparazzi won't be too bad either." Cody said as we walked up the steps. "What are you gonna tell the paparazzi......about us I mean." I asked. "I will tell them the truth." Cody replied smiling. "Your fans? Won't they be mad your dating a nobody that didn't even know who you were until like 3 weeks ago?" I asked getting worried. We were now in Cody's room. I was sitting in his one chair. "True fans won't fake ones will." He simply replied.

"Sooooo? Wanna watch a movie?" Cody asked me. "Sure. What movie?" I asked. "Friday the 13th?" Cody asked, trying to hide a smile, he knew I hated those kinds of movies. "Sure, Why not." I answered sarcastically. Cody put the movie in.

************ After movie

"Cody." I said coldly. "I will not be able to sleep tonight." I finished. He laughed."Everything will be fine. Its not even Friday the 13th." He replied. Like THAT'S gonna make me feel better. I thought to myself. "O.K, well, I'm gonna go to sleep. It is 1:30 in the morning." I told Cody as I got up out of the chair and stretched. "Awww." Cody said frowning, I laughed. He was so stupid sometimes! But, in a cute way. As I was stretching Cody hugged me around the waist, pulled me close to him and kissed me. It was slow and meaningful.

* Send me ideas! Vote, comment Like!*