Chapter 27- Pastry Girl

****Please read my message to you at the bottom.****

I have been home for 3 days, it is now the 17th of July. And had 42 missed calls anf 69 texts from him. Cody wouldn't be coming back for a while. I missed him a lot. But I did whats best. I just had to keep telling myself that.

     Alli had a Pastry photo shoot today at 4:45pm. We were leaving now at 2:00pm because it was an hour and a half away, and we knew there would be traffic. Alli was bouncing in her seat. She was really excited since she hasn't had a shoot in a while, and Angela and Vanessa were going to be there today. Angie, Tom and I went in the limo that Pastry had send for us. It woould also be picking Jessica and Madison up. She still hated me.

************At shoot****************

"Great job Alli."

"Look here!"

"Kneel down."

"Smile."

    The photographers wouldn't shut up. But it was their job, they had to do it. Vanessa walked over and sat down next to me. "I'm Vanessa." She stuck out a hand. "Sophia." I shook her hand. "It's great to add you to the family. Your going to love modeling." I gave her a confused expression. "I'm not a model here. I'm just Alli's friend." I half laughed. Now it was her turn to look confused. "So you're NOT Sophia Lorah, Alli's friend who wanted to start modeling?" I looked over at Alli, to see her giving me a thumbs up. I just gave hre the finger. "Yes, I am Sophia, Alli must have planned this on her own. But I have always wanted, to model. I just thought I wasn't pretty enough." I smiled and laughed. Vanessa's expression went from being soft and friendsly to hard and serious. "Sophia, you're beautiful, if you've always looked so pretty, you could have started modeling a very long time ago." I smiled. "Thanks."

**********************

     I had changed into a pair of the Sire Varsity kicks in black/purple, with the Animal Print Headphones in purple around my neck. I had on white shorts that had a ripped edge around them, they had black splatters on them. My shirt was white loose, flowing and in the back, it completely split down the middle, and it had a black lace keeping it together. Also, I had on bright purple fishnet tights. My blonde hair was crimped, the stylist gave me dark, thick eyeliner, and deep purple eye shadow. Then glued on fake eyelashes, with glitter on them. I then had very red blush on, and a noticable light pink lipstick. (I just realized that the make-up may sound kind of slut and whore-ish, but if you actually saw it, it looks very cool.) With black, silver, and purple bangles in different sizes, purple matilic; thin hoop earrings, and a few black and silver chains hung around my neck in different sizes to top everything off. The stylist also gave a a normal french manicure.

     I walked out of the dressing room, to see Madison, Alli, Jessica and I all wearing the same thing in different colors, but at the same time, each outfit was slightly different. Alli and Jessica ran up to me. "Welcome to the family!" They screamed together. Madison faked a smile. "Ok, we figured for Sophia, we would do the group picutres first. So she can get used to the camera before she is infront of it alone?" We all nodded out head, then got to work." Modeling is surprising a lot harder than it looks. We all worked together for about one hour. "Alright girls, take a break, and then we will work indivisually." Angela instructed.

***************************************

"Ok, come down now." I carefully hopped down. They took some shots of me in a tree.

"For this one, don't smile. Do this." Vanessa made a face. "And just look off into the distance." She instructed. I did my best I could to mimic her face.

"Perfect. Continue to do that! But, start walking forward now. Cue fans!" I followed her instructions.

"Great! Now stop walking, keep that face and turn your head." Vanessa smiled.

I worked alone for another 2 hours, we moved around ouside, and inside an abanded building, for an edgey feel.

     Angela handed me a water bottle. "Thanks!" I took a long sip. "You were amazing. I can't wait for the next shoot, so Vanessa and I can work with you again. You are like a natural!" She was beaming. "I can't wait either." She patted my back and we walked our seperate ways. I found Alli and tapped  her shoulder.  She turned around. "EKKKKKK! You did great. And you look super hot!" She was holding my wrists. I smirked. "I look hot all the time Alli, get your facts straight." I corrected her. We started cracking up.

     Since we got to keep the 7 outfits we used for the photo shoot. Alli and I changed back into our normal clothing and the limo took us home. "Do you want to go out for dinner tonight girls?" Angie asked us. I nodded out heads. "Ok, I will call Matt and see if he wants to go with us, and we will probably need security considering Sophia and Cody breakingup, fans will be all over that." She pulled out her phone as she walked out of the living room.

    Alli and I went to change into something nicer than jeans and shorts, I wore a light brown dress that went to my knees, and light pink open toe heels. Since my hair was braided at one part of the photo shoot, when I took it out it was wavy, I kept it that way. I applied a shimmery pink blush and light pink lipstick. Alli was wearing an off-white dress that went just past her knees, with red heels. She curled her hair, and red lipstick. She had a white clutch, and I grabbed my new purple Chanel hand bag, and walked out front to find 4 black Toyota crossovers. Angie and Tom were in one, Matt, Alli, and I in another. The other 2 were for security.

     We were going to an upper class resturant. I checked twitter on the way there. I saw a tweet fom Vanessa, VanessaSimmons: Welcome our newest Pastry Girl, @SophiA_LorAH! p.s. she's a natural ;) I favorited it. Than a tweet from Angela popped up. AngelaSimmons: Welcome to the Pastry family @SophiA_LorAH. I also favorited that. I refreshed my timeline. @Lovepastry: Go follow our newest model @SophiA_LorAH! Give her a warm Pastry welcome. I retweeted that. SophiA_LorAH: dinner with @AlliSimpson, @itsmattgraham, and Tom. This. Is family <3 Instantly I recieved 50+ retweets and favorites. @AlliSimpson: Dinner with family <3. @itsmattgraham @SopihA_LorAH.

     The car slowed down, I looked up and saw why. Fans were mobing the 4 crossovers. Two security from each crossover got out, and backed the fans up. I refreshed my twitter one last time and saw a tweet from Cody. CodySimpson: oh, now she is 'family.' What the hell? We aren't even together anymore. I smirked. SophiA_LorAH: I love MY family ;) @AlliSimpson @itsmattgraham. Then I threw my phone in the bag, and stepped out of the car, Alli infront of me, and Matt behind me. The screaming was deafning

     We signed autographs and took pictures with some fans. In the restaurant we sat at a resvered table, towards the back of it. We ordered out drinks/dinner and started talking about, Alli's carrer in acting, and mine in modeling. I would need to find a manager before I started other things besides Pastry, which I was fine with. When we got our drinks, the waitor spilled my Alli's shirley temple on me. I gasped and hopped up. The waitor smirked, and passed out the rest of the drinks, then started to walk away. "Yea, that's fine, don't bother to apoligize!" I called after him, and muttered "Asshole." Alli and I excused our selves and went to the bathroom.

     She got some paper towels, wet it and used some soap, and tried to get the drink off. "I can't believe him." she mumbled. I made a gif and posted it on gifboom. The waitor spilled Alli's drink on me. ): I capitioned it. After she wipped it off, I put that part of my dress under the dryer and dried it off, after it dried you couldn't even see that a drink spilled on me.

     By the time we got back, we had gotten out food. We finished eating, and went back to the Simpsons'. Matt stayed and hung out. Alli and I drug the karoke machine out. Alli wisely chose Someone Like You by Adele. When we finished, I turned around and saw Matt leaning on the wall, with his mouth hanging open. "Be careful, you might catch flies." I joked and winked at him. He didn't move. "Matt, It's rude to stare!" Alli pointed out.

     "Sophia! Your amazing. Cody always said you were a good singer, but I never knew you were amazing! You need to let Shawn hear you. Please come to the studio with me tomorrow?" Matt basically begged me. "Sure, why not, what do I got to lose?"

******* If Ulikely Friends gets 6,000 reads by Thursday afternoon I will post 2 chapters Thursday night, If it doesn't it needs 8+ votes or it will get updated on Saturday! ~xoxTay  ********