Eternal Summer (Lauren/You)

By A_Jaguar

You meet Lauren Jauregui in a bar. Is there a spark? And even if there is, can It last past the summer? Finis... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Chapter 8

1.6K 61 5
By A_Jaguar

Lauren's POV

I woke up searching for the warm body of the person I fell asleep next. But she's gone, that's when I hear the shower running and a voice singing... Write On Me. Huh interesting choice, older, but one of my favorites. I decide to join her and walk into the steamy bathroom. She doesn't here me come in and I can only see her silhouette through the fogged up glass. I open the door and walk into the shower, very big, nice. She turns to look at me and stops singing. "You're supposed to be asleep. You were not supposed to hear that." She says.

"Why, you're pretty good?" I reply.

"Hah, yeah right." She rolls her eyes at this.

"No, I'm serious. Have you heard some of the singers today, no talent." I say stepping closer to her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Just because the bar is set low doesn't mean it's a good judge of skill." She points out, as she places her arms on my shoulders and presses our bodies together, pulling me into the hot water.

We spend a lot of time in there, washing each other's bodies and just savoring the warmth of the water. She may have been modest before but she seems quite confident now. "The water won't runout." She whispers in my ear with her arms around my waist and her front pressed against my back. "We'll just have to decide to get out at some point." I sigh and turn to face her kissing her one more time before stepping out.

She begins to rifle through the drawers and says "you can borrow some of my clothes, but I don't think my bras will." She says holding up her one of her large cupped bras.

"Yeah your boobs are pretty big." I say and move to cup them with my hands.

"Hey" She interjects, slapping my hand away. "Guess you're just going to have to go bra less."

"I have no problem with that. But wouldn't you rather me in just this towel?" I say with a little hair flip.

"I would, but I'm not so sure about the girls. Or at least Lex, would feel about it. Jess would just go with it." She replies and throws me some clothes.

We walk downstairs holding hands. I just need to be close to her, even if it's just holding her hand. We find Y/N's friend Jess in the kitchen eating cereal. "Where's Lex? She's always up before us." Y/N asks her friend.

"She didn't come home last night, seems I'm the only one not getting any." She says, observing our interlocked hands.

"Out of character for you, isn't it?" She jokes, which earns her a playful slap on the arm.

Y/N begins to move around the kitchen grabbing ingredients so I sit down at the counter. She's mixing up a batter when my phone buzzes (D- Dinah, L- Lauren)
D: Girl where are you
L: at home
D: no you ain't
L: how do you know that
D: cause I'm at your house now
L: why
D: surprise interview
L: what
D: yeah now where are you we're coming to pick you up
L: Y/N's house
D: ooh details
L: later

"I'm sorry" I say to Y/N, feeling especially bad since she's making breakfast. "But apparently we're doing an interview and the girls are coming to pick me up."

"No problem, do you have time for waffles though?" She says placing a whole patch of waffles on a plate.

"Evil" I laugh and take the plate she holds out to me, "got any syrup?"

We sit eating for a while, And Y/N answered a bunch of questions Jess had about last night or at least until this one: "so how was the sex?"

"Jess" She says, a little scandalized, but not surprised.

"Just asking, making sure you're getting taken care of." She chuckles at Y/N's expression and waits for an answer.

"The sex was great, or at least from my perspective it was." I chime in flashing a smile at Y/N, when she looks over at me.

I didn't get to savor this moment though because the doorbell rang. "That's probably the girls." I get up and Y/N gets up as well to walk me out. It's Dinah at the door and she gives Y/N a hug when she sees her.

She addresses Y/N, "I see the night went well. Sorry we have to steal her away. But you know..." she turns to me, "she could come with."

"I'm still kind of in my pajamas." She says

"Go change really quick and our team has got you covered on hair and makeup." Dinah replies, "you don't really need it though, girl I wish I looked like this in the morning."

Y/N smiles at this an runs inside. A few minutes later she comes down in ripped Mom jeans and a crop top, damn she really does look good in anything. Dinah pokes my arm, "you did good." And leads us all to the car. Normani and Ally greet Y/N warmly and we head off to the interview.

Your POV

"Ellen, you're doing an interview on Ellen and I get to come with?" I shriek.

Well, when Ellen The dressing room is crazy, stylists and makeup artists running around. The girls change and sit down for their makeup. One of them comes to attend to me, giving me a natural look while I talked with all the girls. That's when Ellen walks in, the girls have done an interview with her, but we all lost it.

"Ellen" we all scream and the girls ambush her with hugs. I, of course, stay back because I've never met her.

"Who's your friend?" She asks, once she's extricated herself from the girls.

"This is Y/F/N, we invited her to come with us today." Lauren says

"So Y/N would you like to be in the interview?" Ellen asks smiling over at me.

"What?" I exclaim, "I'm not the person people want to here about." I reply quickly

"I think everyone would be quite curious to know how you came to befriend Fifth Harmony. And really it will be fun I love having people pop in during my show. I start with the girls and we can bring you out later." Ellen says

"Well, who am I to argue with Ellen. I guess that'll be okay." I nervously bite my lip and Lauren flashes me a comforting smile.

*Later*

The stylists give me an outfit so I'm on theme with the girls and then one of the stage managers leads me to where I'll be coming in. I can hear the girls laughing, they sound like they're having a great time. This will be fine, right?

Ellen introduces me and I walk into the brightly lit interview stage. There's people and cameras but I look onto Lauren's beautiful green eyes and walk towards them. Lauren scoots over making space for me at the end of the couch.

"So Y/N, you are a harmonizer?" Ellen asks

"Absolutely, I've followed their music for years." I reply

"What's it like hanging with your Grammy winning idols?"

"It's amazing, but not just because we get into places like (fancy restaurant name), but also because these people really are the sweet, amazing beautiful people that they seem."

"Aw thanks" the girls all say to me.

"How did you guys all meet?" Ellen asks

"Well technically we've met on 2 separate occasions in the past because of the meet and greets. But I first like really met Lauren in a bar. We were just talking like 2 strangers in a bar. And I didn't recognize her at first because we were both siting like parallel to each other. When I did look over I realized it was her."

"And I recognized her because of the meet and greets." Lauren adds in.

"How did you recognize me? You've met thousands of fans." I ask her.

"Well, we try to remember everybody, but I remembered you because of how you acted when you first met us and you came and saw us again." Lauren says

"Yeah I remember. You were so cute and you're story. When we first met you, you were in what... 11th or 12th grade?" Dinah asks

"11th" I reply

"Yeah, you wanted to go to UC Berkeley and the second time we saw you, you were there. You hugged us and thanked us. It made my month." Dinah says

"Well your music helped me, you all really helped me accept myself." I reply

"See, there you go again." The girls all smile at me and I smile back. We all huddle into an awkward hug.

"You've turned out so well." Ally adds, "she's going to Harvard Med school in the fall."

"Congratulations and it seems like you've got some great new friends in the process... now I don't care, but I have to ask these questions. What are your relationship statuses... again I don't care. It's just something I have to ask." Ellen says

"I thought this was your show." Lauren says

"Yes but we all know I answer to a higher power, Twitter." Ellen jokes

"It's fine we can go down the line." Ally says "we all know I'm taken."

"Single" Dinah says

"Me too. Me and Dinah are chillin." Normani says

"Lauren, you recently split from Ty Dolla Sign right?" Ellen asks

"Yeah, it's okay though. It was supposed to happen. It wasn't meant to be I guess."

"That's an admirable attitude. Can I take it someone else helped you reach this?" Ellen speaks coyly. Lauren stays silent. "Well I've got some photos from last night." We all look behind us at the screen. It's a picture of Lauren and I, looking rather cozy coming out of the restaurant last night. "I don't care, as I've said, but are you two a thing."

I look questioningly at Lauren, she raises her eyebrows. I defer to her nodding my consent, leaving it up to her whether anything should be said. "There's no thing, sorry Ellen." Lauren replies

"Well that's all for now, give it up for the amazing Fifth Harmony and their friend Y/F/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...
93.2K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
365K 12.8K 138
(Camren gip) Book 1 (completed) & Book 2 (completed) & Book 3 (completed) & Book 4 (completed)
6.6K 358 5
Walking back to your college from a bank you get caught in an impromptu Truth or Dare session. It was innocent at first but now what was a simple dar...