LET ME BE YOUR HOME ( Complet...

loveforbooks333

"I love you!" he said "Shut up!." I barked , he didn't flinch though. "I really do." he looks defeated yet c... Еще

Authors note
PROLOGUE
chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
chapter 08
chapter 09
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Epilogue
One shot - 1
One shot-2
One shot -3
one shot - 4
One shot -5
One shot -6
One shot -7
One shot - 8
so happy!
Important Authors Note
Author's Plea

chapter 18

13.6K 551 12
loveforbooks333

MEERA'S POV

Feelings are curse.

He doesn't know how much I love him and my brother doesn't want khushi to know how much he loves her!

Aren't we perfect siblings?

" Why don't you want her to know?" I asked him.

" Coz it feels hell! " He said.

"And why it that? Maybe she will reciprocate?I can talk with her " I asked him.

" No Meera , I just want her to feel genuinely for me.  I have always liked her. " He answered dejectedly.

" Why did you kiss her suddenly?" I asked him.

" I just missed her badly, one of my friends visited me with his fiancee and they were kissing.... So I had..I wanted to kiss her. That's all" he answered feeling shy.

I smiled. " You are cute" I said.

He chuckled and started playing with his chain.

" So.. Are you ready? For tomorrow?" He asked.

" Hmm .. are you? You know she will be there " I asked him back.

"I am ready to kiss her again! " He laughed loudly.

"And her shoe to kiss your ass!" I added, you can say copy pasted her dialogue.

" Ouch !" He exclaimed rubbing his ass.

" You know you can't escape this situation , you have to face it at some point. You need to confess your feelings at one point so that you don't lose the person you love most" he said looking ahead.

" Hmm . I don't know, how will my life be. I feel weak infront of his feelings and confessions. What if I don't meet his expectations?  I don't know what caused him to confess and propose suddenly!" I answered my brother.

" Maybe he realised that strength lies in showing your emotions not hiding them, you should too" he said.

" And you too." I said.

" That I will for sure, arjun just made me realise how important is to have the person you love most at your side" he said .

"Did he? That's new , it's rich coming from the person who didn't realise until day before yesterday about it" I answered sarcastically.

My brother just laughed, didn't say a word. Their friendship is peculiar. They don't fight or abuse or even talk shit yet they understand each other

" Sleep well , I heard him saying that he's going to marry you by next Friday! " He said laughing a bit.

I scowled and said" so you want me to leave so early? "

" Yes why not? You have been here like parasite , just go now can't bear you anymore!" He exclaimed.

I was pissed. Wanted to kick him but I knew he doesn't mean that. Still I had to mess with him .

I got slowly from parapet wall jumped down and faced him " okay, if m getting married so early, m excited coz my friend will give company!I will not be alone to get married."

His expression suddenly became serious" and who is this friend?" He asked.

" Of course  it's khushi! She told me that she got some proposal.. that guy is some doctor..hmm I guess he's an orthopaedic surgeon . Will ask her to agree for it! It's so exciting to get married together! Wait! I will call her now!!!" I shouted walking backwards.

" You. Will. Not. Do. That." He shouted gritting his teeth.

" Oh I willllll!" I shouted and ran from there.

Serves him right.

" Meera ! Wait! You grass eating goat! I will marry her by tomorrow morning if something like that happens" he shouted back.

I woke up with someone banging my door followed by someone barging into the room.

" Get up you pig! Arjun is going to come in half an hour!" Khushi screeched.

I huffed and slept back, dreaming about my chocolate.

" Argh.. khushi can I talk with you for a minute?" Someone cleared their throat and I instantly recognised who is it.

I jumped up" no! She's busy. I have to get ready go! " I said and pushed my brother out and closed the door.

I explained khushi whatever took place between me and my brother while she managed to make me look like human being.

" So always liked me? Huh? Wish he could have said that before! Why should always girls be first?" She exclaimed while giving finishing touches to my face.

"What?!!!" I shouted. Is this for real?

"What?" She asked in duh tone.

" So you mean to say that you know that you are going to be my sister-in-law in near future?" I asked her surprisingly.

" Who else do you think will take that position? I am going to rip their body apart whoever is interested in your brother" she answered back casually.

Like seriously?

" Caught you!" I screamed and hugged her hard.

I think she realised her confession and started feeling shy about it but recovered quickly.

" Ok now , shut your mouth and don't talk about this. I am going to pretend that I will marry that guy whomever you said " she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

I was smirking coz I told her everything except the part where he said that he will marry her this instant if something like that happens.

"Fine. It's between you both. I will be quite . " I said.

Maybe he will surely marry her .

ARJUN'S POV

She was wearing shaded pink lehenga with violet dupatta

Simple yet elegant.

I couldn't wait anymore so I left from my seat and approached her , took her hand in mine and walked with her back to our assigned places .

It is small gathering with very few , we managed to make it small coz we planned to call few more for our marriage. I couldn't take my eyes of her .

She looks like rainbow to me . Blue eyes , chocolate brown hair , violet dupatta, pink lehenga, lips inked in bright red , golden blouse complimenting her skin and silver earrings which I guess doesn't match with her attire but she wore it out of love for her brother.

People were talking among themselves her friend giving hard time to her brother who is trying very hard to get her attention and Meera? She's just blushing sitting beside me .

"You are amazingly sexy " I whispered in her ear .

"Shut up . I am not " she answered back .

" You look good , m not lying" I told her .

" There are many people here who are looking good . Look there! Your cousin she is looking great" she answered back.

"Coz no one ever looked so good in a dress and it hurts coz I know you won't be mine tonight . No one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile . Baby tell me how to make it right ? " I whispered in her ear.

She was blushing hard .

"What?" She asked looking into my eyes .

" One direction- nobody compares " I answered her .

" Yuck! You are so girly! " She shouted.

" No I am not " I told her .

" Sheez, you are " she said in a duh tone .

"I guess I need to show you how manly I can be " I whispered in her ear .

" Shut up ! You are in public!" She exclaimed opening her mouth in perfect o.

"So over? Are you done with your sex talk? " My dad asked us standing behind us .

We both were startled and moved a bit apart . Someone just add filter to my dad's mouth.

" Uncle just don't embrass them like that . You gotta keep it a secret." Sid joined him making fun as well as defending us.

Soon ceremony started and we exchanged our rings , took blessing from our elders.

She became emotional and started crying holding Sid who had glassy eyes. Pandit was busy deciding date for our marriage and I was eager to take her away with me.

" Tomorrow is excellent day for marriage, anyone who marries are blessed with great health, wealth and happiness in their lives" pandit announced.

I was on cloud nine but pushed back to ground by meeras voice.

" If you are going to marry me off by tomorrow mark my words you will have your last breath as soon as I get married" she shouted.

There was pin drop silence. Even pandit was shell shocked with her reaction. Everyone who is present there couldn't close their mouth . Well me? I knew she would react like that . How can a wildcat be tamed ?

Suddenly Sid started laughing and whole family continued behind him. She stomped her foot and turned away from us.

" There's another one , Wednesday morning around ten . Very suitable for these both . It is very rare and auspicious" pandit announced.

She slowly turned around and looked at me , I wiggled my brows asking her if she's okay with it . She just nodded her head towards Raj uncle and sat beside Sid who was smiling looking at Khushi.

What is wrong with him?

" Okay then we will disperse now . We will do haldi ceremony Tomorrow . Since there's no time , we will keep mehendi and Sangeet at a time " my dad announced.

Everyone started going out and I just sat there looking at her who was leaving to her room.

" You know you should not see your bride after haldi ceremony, we are following in order coz she wanted to get done with haldi as soon as possible and her mehendi done , that means you got like 10 minutes max to meet her" my mum said.

I ran from there to meet her coz I know my dad won't  leave a chance to embrass me .

Her door was open and she was sitting on her bed looking at her fingers smiling a bit.

" Three days, you will be mine forever" I said walking inside her room.

She looked at me smiling a bit and went back to staring at her hand.

" You know I can't meet you until Wednesday" I said sitting beside her .

" Hmm" she replied still looking at her ring

I slowly took her hand in mine , made her look at me and said " baby this shows my heart is forever engaged to yours" I said kissing her  hands .

" I hope you understand doctor" I said and got up from her bed walking back .

She was looking at me as a small child who looks at chocolate when takes it away from it .

" Don't worry, I am not going to kiss you coz after three days I got whole life! Be ready I will be coming" I said and left from there .

I got into my car and started thinking about today and how it ended .

Mrs Arjun Mehra soon .

------------------------------------

Please vote, comment and share my story.

DedicatedAnuradhaRt

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Unwillingly Yours Chandani

Любовные романы

1.8M 92.9K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...
Kismat Aahaana02

Любовные романы

4.6M 228K 56
Shourya Singhania - The 26-year-old heir of a multi-million dollar company, a protective gentleman who looks after his family. He's harsh, straightfo...
Eternal Serenity Siya_writer

Любовные романы

112K 6.2K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
The Sinful Arrangement | 18+ Inkfics_

Любовные романы

282K 23.4K 25
~ꗥ❀ "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫....𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞." ❀ꗥ~ "Strip." The eyes that had always looked at me with soft admiration were now filled w...