Desolate (Klaus Mikaelson)

By WhatYoLookinAt

What happens when Klaus Mikaelson meets the feisty twin sister of Tyler Lockwood? After all of the physical a... More

Cast
Evie
Masquerade
Stolen
Eliijah
Slater
Warlocks
Werewolf
Bonds
Jules
Damon
Dinner Parties.
Deals
Caroline and hippies
Witchy house
Klaus
The last Day
Stefan
Ray
Hybrid failures
Chicago
Chicago part 2
All Lies Come To An End
Distancing
Teen Spirit
Chill
Evienapped
Mikael
On a leash
Hybrid bite
Brief Meeting
The Mikaelson Ball
Sort This Drama
Unlinking
20s
Esther ender
Saved
Off The Bridge
Back To Body
Weddings
Body Guards
The Hunter
The grill
Not sober
Miss Mystic Falls
Dead
Get ready to leave
Part two
Pregnancy
Wolfiness
Plans
Baby
Microwaved
Twin bonding
Marcel's army
Utter Betrayal
Punishment
Dance Back From The Grave
Cemetery
The Factions
An unblinking death
A new Hope
Mystic Falls
Savannah
New Orleans... Again
Davina's Cabin
Seeing red
I really couldn't think of a name for this chapter so this is the name
Brotherhood
Family Down Time
Locked by your hands
Petrova
Another Mikaelson?
Too many Mikaelsons
Because
Welcome to the end
Epilogue

Esther

29.6K 645 531
By WhatYoLookinAt

"You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?" Elijah asks him, hoisting me up as I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck... Finally someone sane in my life.

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus says, trying to push the subject to the side. Elijah leans his leg out, while still holding me and kicks him through the window, I do not worry though, already knowing that he will be fine.

" Easy. I just finished renovating."Klaus says, brushing the glass off of himself.

With immense speed, he pulls me off of Elijah and attacks him, throwing him back against the table.

"You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family." Klaus states, hiding his smirk.

Elijah attacks him again, and Klaus is knocked against a coffin. He opens the one next to it, un-daggers a man who is lying inside, rushes to Elijah and holds him against a closed coffin by his throat. He holds the dagger up threateningly.

"Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!"Klaus growls as I stand quietly to the side, messing with my fingers.

"Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." Elijah says.

Klaus lowers the dagger, putting it back into 'Kol's' chest.

"Mikael is dead," He says simply.

"What did you say?" Elijah asks, not sure if he heard it right.

" I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone, Elijah. Forever."Klaus says, sighing.

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century." Elijah asks his brother, returning to his usual calm tone.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me."Klaus says, nervously to his older brother.

___________________________________________________________

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived." Elijah says from his seat next to me, both of us reading.

"Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilised men, shall we?"Klaus asks, confused as to why Elijah and myself prefer literature over art.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out"I stand up, seeing this as my cue to leave, wouldn't want to intrude on 'boy' night.

"Right, I'll be back ,ater." I say, kissing Elijah's cheek and Klaus's lips.

"Don't get into any trouble!" He shouts to me, before I shut the door.

"Don't count on it!" I shout back.

_____________________________________________________________

"Do you have any colour preferences?" The man asks me, looking all smart and sophisticated.I frown shaking my head.

"Probably white,,, with a bit of gold." I shrug, the cash in my hand ready. No, I am not doing anything illegal don't worry... Only purchasing a vehicle that everyone keeps telling me I am not allowed to have.

"OK." He says, handing me the pricey bill as I hand over the money. Smiling brightly, he passes me the keys causing me to release my Cheshire grin.

___________________________________________________________________

I pull up to a stop out side of the house/ mansion, tucking my newly acquired golf buggy keys into my golf buggy.Klaus is going to flip when he sees it.

I walk in just as Klaus pushes Stefan's hand into the fire.

"Klaus," I complain, like a little school girl, trying to guilt trip him into stopping.

"You really have given up, haven't you? Where's the fight? Where's the ripper?" Klaus laughs at the look on Stefan's face as I grow gradually more frustrated.

He pushes Stefan. Stefan pushes back. Suddenly, Elijah and Damon re-enter the room next to the other female servant who is carrying a tray.

"Elijah...why haven't you left?" Klaus asks, his eyes lingering on the servant.

" Where are you manners, brother?" Elijah pauses," We forgot dessert."

Elijah takes the cover off the tray the blonde woman is carrying. Two silver daggers lie on it.

"What have you done?" Klaus snaps angrily.

"What have you done? You see, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now. Evie come over here please." Elijah says, trying to shield me from whatever shit's about to take place.

"Kol." Klaus says, as a young pretty bloke, probably Klaus's brother enters the room.

"Long time, brother." Kol replies as Elijah holds my hand tightly.

Klaus starts to back away. Another vampire suddenly appears, and he grabs a dagger and stabs Klaus through the hand.

"Finn, don't!" Klaus says,pleads, desperately.

He rushes away, but runs into Rebekah

"Rebekah." He says as I bury my head into Elijah's chest to stop my sight, he wraps a comforting arm around me in response, kissing the top of my forehead.She stabs him with a dagger, saying." This is for our Mother"

Elijah turns towards the Salvatore's. "You're free to go. This is family business."

"OK, bye." I say, knowing that it will fail.

"Not you, sweet Evie, you are family." He says, holding me in place...

_________________________________________________

" I like what you've done with the new place, Nik" Rebekah says as I pick up my book.

She throws a vase into a painting. I sigh.

"I always thought you were vampire barbie, but now, I'm gonna call you vampire Hulk." I smile at her innocently.

" I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again. " Klaus says, falling down into the spot next to me.

"Well you're right, none of us will be."Elijah says, resting his hands on my shoulders.

"You're staying behind" Finn says, coldly.

" We're leaving you, Nik. Right after I kill that doppelgänger wench,we'll take your wolf with us, then you will be alone. Always and forever." Rebekah says snidely.

"If you run, I will hunt all of you down." Klaus says, his tone lethal.

"Then you'll become everything you hate. Our father."Elijah shrugs, by the look on his face, he knows he has hit Klaus's buttons.

"I'm the hybrid! I can't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you." He shouts before his voice deepens. "And non of you will even consider taking Evie from me otherwise you will live out all of eternity confined to your coffins."

" You will when we have that coffin." Elijah says, calmly.

A door opens, causing everyone to turn around, however my eyes remain glued to my book.

" Mother?" Rebekah's voice asks, I look up to see a woman walking towards Klaus.

"Look at me! Do you know why I'm here?" The woman asks, when Klaus looks up, he has tears in his eyes, causing my heart to ache.

"You're here to kill me" Klaus says, lowly.

"Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you. I want us to be a family again." The woman says...

___________________________________________________

Roses are red. Violets are blue, I'm ready for the weekend what about you?

S.E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.2K 58
❝Klaus Mikaelson was the monster one would tell their children, he's the villain in everyone's stories, but for me he was the prince who saved me fro...
1.6M 34.1K 53
Stefan and Damon's sister, Ava, arrives in town unannounced with secrets. Secrets that will destroy their family bond forever. Forever is a long time...
2.8K 263 14
Elijah's mate trusts Mikael over him. She doesn't believe in their mating bond and his mere presence terrifies her... This is the PREQUEL to Claudia...
54.6K 890 42
Andrea Patveer and Klaus Mikaelson's futures are written a hundred years before she was born that swore that they would be mates. They are bound to m...