The Pizza Girl | ✓

By queenofpizzas-

"Its a deal then". "Okay", he replied and before I had the chance to kick him out of my couch, outside my doo... More

The Pizza Girl
1: The Crust
2: Tomato Sauce
3: Mushrooms
4: Olives
5: Pineapples
6: Bacon
7: BBQ-Chicken
8: Steak Strips
9: Red Onions
10: Capsicum
11: Pepperoni
12: Spinach
13: Eggplant
14: Salami
15: Roasted Garlic
16: Meatballs
17: Ground Beef
18: Pesto
19: Caramelized Onions
20: Chipotle Chicken
21: BBQ Sauce
22: Italian Ham
23: Basil
24: Bruschetta Sauce
25: Pastrami
26: Artichoke
27: Oregano
28: Shrimps
29: Arugula
30: Grilled Zucchini (Part 1)
30: Grilled Zucchini (Part 2)
31: Sausage
32: Rotisserie Chicken
33: Cilantro
35: Cheddar
36: Romano
37: Parmesan
38: Provolone
39: Ricotta
40: Gruyère
41: Mozzarella
42: Chili Flakes
43: Ranch
Epilogue 1: Extra Cheese
Epilogue 2: Extra Extra Cheese
Bonus chapter 1: Margherita

34: Alfredo Sauce

134K 5.7K 2.5K
By queenofpizzas-

Chapter 34: Alfredo Sauce

The kiss was different from the ones we had before. He was taking his sweet time discovering my lips. His hands trailing up my waist making my heart beat quicker inside my chest. There was a certain urgency but he was taking it slow. My hands found it's up on his back, I pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

We broke apart only when we both needed some time to catch our breaths. I was breathing hard. Leo gave me a smile. "Best kiss ever", he muttered pecking me on the lips again. And suddenly I forgot how to breathe again.

"Was this- I don't have your phone or neither is Jules around me....", I don't know what the hell I was saying probably because I was still dizzy from the kiss. I cleared my throat," Why did-".

"I am in love with you Emma Justice . And it took me a shit ton of courage to say that. Not to mention I had to sail you in the middle of the sea and bring you on top of a fucking hill to avoid those inevitable interruptions and grow the balls to finally say it to you", he looked down scratching his head. "I am- I am not really good at these. All I wanna say is that, I think- I think you are the most amazing girl I have ever met. I am glad you stole that pizza from me", he looked at me, his lips curling into a nervous smile. "And- and I think you are- you are really hot".

I laughed. He looked adorable when he was blushing. "Shit. I ruined it. Didn't I?" he said looking despondent. "I had it all planned out. I knew exactly what to say Emma. I swear I am a smooth talker but when it comes to you I just lose all my thought process. And I don't know what happens to me. It's just I have never done this before. You are so special to me. I can't stop thinking about you. You deserve-".

This time I pulled him for a kiss. This one didn't last long but it still had the butterflies in my stomach go frenzy. My arms looped around his neck to draw him closer. I felt lightheaded. "This was perfect Arsen. Everything about this moment was perfect. And I-", I looked down. Now it was my turn to be speechless. I knew he was expecting me to say that I love him but somehow it was hard for me to say it. I knew I liked him a lot. And I had strong feelings for him but I was still unable to say it. Maybe my last last relationship has made me hesitant about falling in love again that I was too afraid to say anything. I just couldn't- I needed some time. "I- I- think".

"Emma it's alright. You don't have to say it back right now. I just needed you to let you know that I love you. You can tell me when the right time comes. I just- I just can't believe it's real", he was staring at me with those eyes which matched the colour of the sea. He kissed me again. "Yup it definitely is", he whispered.

..............

In the car George sat between us with a glum expression on his face while we couldn't wipe the grin off our faces. We both decided to tell our friends about us later since we wanted to take it slow.

Turns out after we went away our phones were out of reach due to poor network reception so they couldn't reach us. Surprisingly amidst their fight they noticed how both of us were missing so they got worried about us. They even formed a search party just to look for us. After we got back we received a lot of backlash for it.

"Thanks to you guys, I couldn't float on Bastian", George huffed crossing his arms over his chest.

"Can you not name your giant duck float after me?" Sebastian asked.

"Nope I can't. You can change your name but I will not change Bastian's name". I realised I was parched so I cracked open a can of coke and took a sip of it.

"So did you guys escape to an isolated island just to hook up?" George asked. Right then I started choking on the coke I was drinking like the idiot I am.

I was coughing and wheezing so hard that Josh had to stop the car to fetch me water from the cooler at the back of the car.

Leo got out of the car and got back into it but this time he was sitting beside me. He rubbed my back soothingly," Princess you okay?" He asked sounding worried.

Josh offered me the water, I immediately took it from it and drank some of it. That helped me calm down a bit.

"No we didn't. Unfortunately".

.............

After returning home the first thing I did was take a warm shower. The episode in the car got me thinking- does Leo expect us to have sex just because we kissed? I am pretty sure that's the next thing he dives into after seeing a girl. I chided myself for assuming. But then it wasn't an absurd theory either. He has been involved with most of the girls in school, and oh the stories I have heard.

Now I was anxious about it. What if he wants to do it? I got out of the shower wearing my pajamas and an old t-shirt. I got out to see Leo lying on my bed with his feet still on the ground. He looked up and smiled at me. "I think it time babe", he said.

"Time for what?" I asked anxiously. Is he here to do it right now?

"It's time for you to do it", that got my heart beating faster against my chest in a bad way. No way am I ready for this.

"Maybe I can't do this today. I am kind of tired", I said trying to stop him from doing so.

"Why? Even if I was tired, I have done it so many times in the past", of course you did,"You can keep the TV on, it gets less boring", he advised. Who keeps the TV on when they are having sex?

"I can't , I said shaking my head.

"Oh come on. I will help you with it. I suggest wearing a glove, it gets dirty", now I was full on blushing. He didn't have to be so- so blatant about it.

Okay I can't take this anymore. "I am sorry Leo. I am not the type of girl you think I am. I can't- I can't be- I can't be boinking with you. Or not any time soon". I facepalmed myself. Seriously boinking? That's the word you can come up with?

"Boinking what?" Leo asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Sex- I- I can't have sex with you", I said. His expression turned from a confused to an amused one. He started howling with laughter.

"I was telling you to wash the dishes. Not have sex with me", he was laughing so much that he was having a hard time talking. "Oh- Oh my god- Emma". I swear I could die from embarrassment.

"Well you can't blame me given the rumours I have heard about you".

"Oh god. Do you actually believe that? Yeah I have gone out with a lot of girls but I didn't go all the way there with most of them", he said.

"But all those rumours...".

"Of course they are not true. Some of them just like to brag and I don't give a fuck about it at all".

"So don't worry princess, we won't be boinking any time soon unless you are up for it of course", he winked.

...........

"Can I sleep with you?", he asked, before I say anything he chimed in," I meant that in a totally innocent way", he said wrapping his arms around my waist. Was this actually real? If it wasn't I would like the option to never wake up from this dream.

I chuckled,"Okay but I get to sleep on the left. You can take the right side", Leo happily brought in his pillow and blanket placing it on my bed.

He was getting ready for bed while I went downstairs to get some water.

While I was about to pour myself a glass I noticed an unopened present lying on my couch. I wondered who it was from since I remember opening everyone's presents and keeping it away in my room.

It was a blue box with a red ribbon tied around it, the box covered one-third of my couch. I opened the lid to find a bouquet of roses. The room was dimly lit from the light coming from the windows so I couldn't see properly. But I could tell they were red roses and they seemed damp given my hand was covered in some liquid. I turned on the lights only to discover my hands covered in something red. Turns out the white roses where covered in blood and a note was attached it, with the words "Happy birthday Rose" written on it. I screamed.

.................

TPG reached one million reads yesterday! I can't thank you guys enough

I know it's a short chapter but I was actually suffering from a writer's block so it was really hard for me to write this. Maybe I will improvise the scenes after I am done writing this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 273 33
AIN'T NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS ONE ITS SO BAD!!! I ONLY HAVE IT UP TO ADVERTISE MY NEW STORY HIS ESCAPE! -------------------------- "Yo...
607 23 11
✨ "Well, I think it's a shame you're not gay." Leo said eventually. Calvin turned to him. "Oh really? And why is that?" He asked, almost chuckling...
372K 8.6K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
314K 8.3K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...